Home
Posted By: tikkanut 24HR classified gun sales ?? - 04/02/20

Just curious......rumors are LGS shelves are empty.....

So is it a sellers market for long guns or hand guns.....?
And a recipe for a bunch of whiny ass he-said, she-said, won’t pm me back, there’s a scratch on my Charger, call out threads.
Posted By: Quak Re: 24HR classified gun sales ?? - 04/02/20
Not for most of the stuff we buy and sell...unless you have some $400 ARs to move

Pretty sure there has t been a run on pre-64s, safari guns, and wildcat s
They aint buying what most of us have to sell.

no $400 AR's here F/S...........
Maybe now is the time to trade Gerald my old P-89dc for that Baja Bug
Originally Posted by tikkanut

Been seeing it as a buyers market...Not a lot of movement on the higher priced custom rigs. Sellers have either been dropping their britches or putting the firearm back in the safe for another try in the future. YMMV

😎
Well, I have five Glock G19 Gen 5's, three G17's and a couple of G48's I was gonna sell for somewhere in the lower $400 range, plus a couple cases of range ammo I might let go for $150/1000.

Oh, wait, today is April 2nd. Never mind....
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Well, I have five Glock G19 Gen 5's, three G17's and a couple of G48's I was gonna sell for somewhere in the lower $400 range, plus a couple cases of range ammo I might let go for $150/1000.

Laffin...And GFY 🖕🏾😂😎
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho

the recent earthquake rattled your brain ?
Most of the buyers paying $600 for a $300 police trade-in Glock 17 have come and are gone.

99% of those buyers are not Campfire members, our Classified market is still pretty much untouched.

If anything, it’s slowed here as many of us watch for the financial impacts of these events, and the ripples.
No reason to buy something you can't find food for.
Hard to say, things at the LGS around here are gone.No ammo, very few pistols AR's etc. Have a CZ RAMI in 40 S&W on consignment that is not gone so..
Maybe gun prices will come down in about a year when everyone doesn’t think they need the ones they bought. Maybe even the ones that’s used and overpriced will come down too! People be wanting to much for some of these guns now days.
I sold a couple of AR's on local Mewe pages this week for retarded prices. If you wanna be a dumbass, I'm willing to oblige.
Originally Posted by slumlord
And a recipe for a bunch of whiny ass he-said, she-said, won’t pm me back, there’s a scratch on my Charger, call out threads.

You have had to be here awhile to get that one..
Safareman🤔
Bought one, sold one this year. About average for me. I do wonder if some of the guns I think are cool will be worth much in another 10 years or so. Many of the younger shooters could care less about a Pre War Model 70 or a Model 12 16 Gauge. They seem to be enamored in AR's and the like.

Seems too......many first time gun buyers cleaning off the shelves at LGS's

Kind of scarey.......

I've got all the hardware....ammo & components one guy needs.....
Posted By: Huntz Re: 24HR classified gun sales ?? - 04/03/20
Our local farm supply store has counters full of pistols and revolvers.Lots of long guns but no ARs.
Just wait a few more weeks when the reality of unemployment hits the new buyers. They will become seller real quick/
I don't feel sorry for anyone who did not already own enough guns and ammo when this started.
Posted By: gunzo Re: 24HR classified gun sales ?? - 04/03/20
F/S

AR 14

PSA parts kit, Delton upper, Anderson lower, gunshow stock.

Assembled while drinking beer.

$999 FTF in WM parking lot.

You put cash under my windshield wiper, I lay AR on your hood.
Posted By: TimZ Re: 24HR classified gun sales ?? - 04/03/20
Originally Posted by Traveler52
Just wait a few more weeks when the reality of unemployment hits the new buyers. They will become seller real quick/
I don't feel sorry for anyone who did not already own enough guns and ammo when this started.

+1 I think I have been ready for the Zombie or Chinese invasion for awhile, whichever happens first.....
Originally Posted by gunzo
F/S

AR 14

PSA parts kit, Delton upper, Anderson lower, gunshow stock.

Assembled while drinking beer.

$999 FTF in WM parking lot.

You put cash under my windshield wiper, I lay AR on your hood.

If it's a full auto semi-automatic I'll take it!
Had a table at a local gun show on March 7-8, one that is normally very well attended except that weekend it was dead for a few reasons. Maybe 20% of the normal amount of people. I sold a couple of things but overall very slow.

Had it been 2-3 weeks later I could have charged 30-40% more and cleaned off my table.

Oh well, I probably would have shaken hands with someone who had the Corvid-19 virus.... sick
2 lgs I went in to seemed to have decent inventory, though admittedly I didn’t look too hard as not in the market for anything

Owners both said sales are brisk

They did have a run on ammo

But I purchased 2k .223 & 6 pmags

The ammo limit is 1k at one shop (who were out ) & 500 rds at the other
Originally Posted by TimZ
Originally Posted by Traveler52

+1 I think I have been ready for the Zombie or Chinese invasion for awhile, whichever happens first.....

When my sil was still new to us he, my oldest son & I headed into the storeroom to get something I needed & I gave them a brief rundown of the contents plus of course the visual impact it made upon him,

When we left he asked my son “wtf is your dad preparing for the Zombie apocalypse?”

Son never missed a beat “don’t know, but if it comes better hope you’re not a fing zombie “
All the libtard buyers will be dumping their recent buys eventually.

Then take advantage of the coksucka,s with no remorse..
Flashing bottom line benjamins at em.
Sorry you aint gonna get your money back.....
This is what its worth to me and a fair price, dont care about your recipts or what you paid....

Nope???
Ok......
My money is green to the next guy....

Walk away

Then comes the "hold on I will do it".....

Time is on our sides with these libtard fools who panic bought at run up prices.

JMO......
I hope they keep them and change their mind on why our founders penned 2A.

Love me some Libs who no longer drink the chum water from anti-gun politics and soccer moms who should be learning how to give a proper blow job with their free time instead of being champions for Bloomberg and Soros.

😎

Originally Posted by tikkanut

Looks like it's just a normal market.
hopefully they learn a bit about the need for the second amendment and they keep their guns.
Originally Posted by Beaver10
I hope they keep them and change their mind on why our founders penned 2A.

Love me some Libs who no longer drink the chum water from anti-gun politics and soccer moms who should be learning how to give a proper blow job with their free time instead of being champions for Bloomberg and Soros.

😎

Most will get rid of the " evil things" and the fun pills that go with em.

Some might retain them and overcome their lifetime of indoctrination.

JMO...

Wont prevent me 1 bit taking advantage of those Libtards who wanna sell.
LOL!!!
Never bought a gun off the fire.

But if i did, it’d be from a regular poster. Not a classified cowboy that has all their posts from sale ads.
We all horded up years ago..no rush now
No FFL's open here to receive. frown
I'm waiting for a AYA #2 28 gauge 28 inch barrels excellent shape to pop up for sale at a price I can't say no too. Just missed one for well under 2K . Gotta be Johnnie on the spot when the fire sale pops up.
Posted By: jk16 Re: 24HR classified gun sales ?? - 04/06/20
Originally Posted by sidepass
I'm waiting for a AYA #2 28 gauge 28 inch barrels excellent shape to pop up for sale at a price I can't say no too. Just missed one for well under 2K . Gotta be Johnnie on the spot when the fire sale pops up.

You.will be waiting a long time.

As in never.
Originally Posted by jk16
Originally Posted by sidepass

You.will be waiting a long time.

As in never.

Hope springs eternal. When the virus crap passes I can spend whats needed to full fill my need. Till then I might have to buy TP.
© 24hourcampfire