Home
Posted By: RAS Another promising article - 04/02/20
My ER doctor friend sent me this...

The amount of scientific work accomplished in such a short time is truly breathtaking. The hydroxychloroquine thing, the convalescent serum thing, the monoclonal antibody‘s that are coming out and now this. This is a remarkable time for medicine.

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama...developed-a-vaccine-for-the-wuhan-virus/
It’s too bad these potential cures won’t be available before so many folks die of this.

The most vulnerable would likely sign up for test studies.

Unfortunately, if some folks die anyway.....family members will call or be called by lawyers......ready to sue pharms because Dad may have been cheated out of a couple days of life.
Posted By: Aviator Re: Another promising article - 04/02/20
Interesting
I know I would sign a Hold-Harmless and try the vaccine. If I were to wake up dead with a second head growing on my left knee I wouldn't gripe.
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Another promising article - 04/02/20
I heard about this on Rush today. Its a shame its not getting more air time.
Cool
Posted By: Salty303 Re: Another promising article - 04/03/20
Why is it that these rash of cures and vaccines lately are all reported by some 5th string "news outlet" that most people have never heard of?
Posted By: 700LH Re: Another promising article - 04/03/20
Originally Posted by Salty303
Why is it that these rash of cures and vaccines lately are all reported by some 5th string "news outlet" that most people have never heard of?

Because they are 5th string reports.

Ya think,,, maybe?
Posted By: Prwlr Re: Another promising article - 04/03/20
Originally Posted by Salty303

Doesn't fit the "no hope" MSM narrative.
Posted By: Dutch Re: Another promising article - 04/03/20
Because they are the medical equivalent of vapor ware..... “scientists” tend to have an overly inflated opinion of their work.

Hopefully one of them will work, but these “eureka” proclamations are geared to get attention from someone willing to throw the big money at it to test and develop an idea.
© 24hourcampfire