Home
Before I went out of state I ordered some guns from KyGunCo and sent them a check. I noticed the check went through and haven't seen any thing was shipped. I've tried to call them and their phone is out of service. Makes me nervous, to have money out in the wind. I'd like to be able to talk to someone if anyone has a working number or knows them.
Thanks
I have nothing positive to offer you. What guns?
They updated their facebook page today so someone is around.

They posted this yesterday

"We continue our Drive-Thru with hours Mon-Sat 9:30am-6pm and our Shipping Dept. is fulfilling web orders as fast as they can! "
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
I have nothing positive to offer you. What guns?

They had a sale a couple of weeks ago.
About one week ago, one of my main FFLs said the backlog was starting to reach a week at his distributors as far as orders.
Don't waste time calling. Send an email with your order #. They respond quicker that way.
How have you tried contacting them?
I've called and emailed. The call didn't result in being able to talk to anyone, and the email hasn't resulted in a response.
I've only bought from them once (before this craziness) and they were great to work with. I imagine it has to be order overload.
yea i ordered a gun from sportmans outdoor superstore ,they usualy ship in a a day or two ,i ordered this unknowgly right at the start of this about 3 weeks ago just got it today , so they probly just back loged have ordered stuff froKY GUNS ,but not guns and got it fast
After a more than a 20 minute wait on the phone, I did get to talk to someone who seemed to know what was going on. Apparently they didn't put the FFL (which included my order #) with the order but it will go out on Tuesday. They are closed Sunday and Monday.
I was going make a post about boomers, snail mail, checks having to clear and lightning fast inventory movement

But it looks like you’re at least getting a dialog established. Hopefully they’re going to come thru for you.
This Covid19 pandemic has screwed up the gun industry (manufactures, distributors and dealers), just like most other industries. Like others have said, email them, and be patient would be my suggestion. Normal expectations for “normal” times don’t apply ATM. -TomT
© 24hourcampfire