Home
Posted By: Muffin Schumer/TRUMP correspondence - 04/03/20

Chuck U Schumer's letter to Trump

TRiUMPhs response
Well, now how about that?
I think you have these listed ass backwards.
Originally Posted by tpcollins
I think you have these listed ass backwards.

yep and fixt
Schumer is nothing but a Pelosi puppet
Read this yesterday, loved it!!
Example of why so many people love Trump. For years voters have looked for someone to plainly tell it like it is. He does.
Even if the whole correspondence was a hoax, it sure made some enjoyable reading...

Schumer is a chump.... and Trump is a Presidential Leader..

Perfect example why this nation needs business people in Washington like Trump...
vs Politicians like Chuckie Screw-mer....

Where it is reported to expect 100K to 240K deaths from this corona virus..
I have trouble believing it is going to be that severe .. but time will tell...

if it had happened under Obama, I'd have no doubt the death toll would be the 240K,
and probably that number with a zero or two more at the end...

perfect example of the competency of a business professional and a politician...

and a line certainly true from the Trump "response"... Schumer has been MIA for anything but grandstanding
in front of the press....guess this is proving as a democRAT, Schumer can't pass by a microphone or camera if his
life depended on it...
Posted By: rte Re: Schumer/TRUMP correspondence - 04/03/20
Schumer is such an idiot.Once Again President Trump hands this little c_nt his ass.lol

[Linked Image from whitehouse.gov]
It’s so stupid how [bleep] like to prop themselves in front of cameras to demand what’s already being done.

Trump could have just written “No schit Sherlock”

Businessmen will always be one step ahead of politicians.

Always.
Posted By: jc189 Re: Schumer/TRUMP correspondence - 04/03/20
Great response from President Trump. Like him or not, he is doing an incredible job.
Shalom.

Given it's the internet, any proof those letters are real? If so, I would assume one/both would have been widely spread. Heck, if true, Trump should spread them.
Originally Posted by 16bore
It’s so stupid how [bleep] like to prop themselves in front of cameras to demand what’s already being done.

Trump could have just written “No schit Sherlock”

Businessmen will always be one step ahead of politicians.

Always.

I think he did, just a little longer and nicer. Schumer is just too stupid to realize it.
MAGA!
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

Given it's the internet, any proof those letters are real? If so, I would assume one/both would have been widely spread. Heck, if true, Trump should spread them.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...er_never_to_pick_a_fight_with_trump.html

You think the LSM is going to publish that!?!?!?!?

https://www.whitehouse.gov/ in the 'search' box just type in Schumer.....
Posted By: RIO7 Re: Schumer/TRUMP correspondence - 04/03/20

Calling schumer a bully is a joke, I don't know anyone that couldn't kick his ass with one hand tied behind their back, that includes my Granddaughter's. Rio7
Originally Posted by hatari
Example of why so many people love Trump. For years voters have looked for someone to plainly tell it like it is. He does.

I lost it to laughter...That’s our Trump. KAG and PS, Charles - STFU!

😎
© 24hourcampfire