Home
and answers his question:

https://www.wnd.com/2020/04/used-think-really-evil-yes/
He is 100% correct.
Absolutely spot-on. They speak with forked tongue just like their father.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
He is 100% correct.

Yep. Demon possessed.
He is 100% correct.
+1
They fail to see that there is an eternity of misery awaiting them. They won’t be having such a great time dancing with the devil then..... sad.
That reminds me, the two I ordered are due by 8 pm today via UPS....

MAGA Support!

[Linked Image from m.media-amazon.com]
Tag
He's a great American and his products are the best.
My how opinions change. A month ago, the "My Pillow Guy" was one of the most vilified TV commercials here on the fire.
I've changed my opinion of him...I'll admit I was wrong.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
My how opinions change. A month ago, the "My Pillow Guy" was one of the most vilified TV commercials here on the fire.

Really? Upon what was it based? I missed those threads...

They still irritate me.

But ill still support his views and the message he delivered.
He is spot on....sad state of affairs but it’s true
One of my friends was a high-level 1st responder in a big city. He DESPISED the press. He said they were always asking "gotcha" questions like "when did you stop beating your wife".

I admit to not caring to see his commercials every 5 minutes.

But I'll support those who step up to the plate and invest some skin in the game.

Just as Mattress Mack did when the hurricane hit Houston. https://www.southernliving.com/news/mattress-mack-emergency-shelter-hurricane-harvey

I agree with his comments in this case but I wish he would just SHUT UP about his danged pillows.

And awhile ago you chastised me for suggesting Ubuntu, now you recommended it. My how our opinions change...........
I think you misread my Linux summary. I said that UBUNTU is one of the most popular distributions. I did not say it was a good one. Nor did I recommend it.

Back to Mr Pillow. My wife likes hers; I don't. I just saw his new sheets ad touting "Giza" cotton as the softest and most comfortable sheets ever. Bah. Bamboo sheets are many times finer in thread count, and vastly more comfortable than any cotton sheets.
Agree completely with his premise. I wish I had his faith. I have none or very little...
Originally Posted by JeffA

MAGA Support!

My two came yesterday, slept on one last night. I like it more than I thought I would.
I think you misread my Linux summary. I said that UBUNTU is one of the most popular distributions. I did not say it was a good one. Nor did I recommend it.

Back to Mr Pillow. My wife likes hers; I don't. I just saw his new sheets ad touting "Giza" cotton as the softest and most comfortable sheets ever. Bah. Bamboo sheets are many times finer in thread count, and vastly more comfortable than any cotton sheets.

Interesting that he touts his stuff as being made in the United States but crows about the "Giza" cotton being so much better because it's from Egypt. I may be a Yankee but don't they grow any cotton in the USA anywhere?
West Tn, lots of cotton production there

But you FKIAs should be keyed into a common detail like that.

I’ll let you go on a google adventure to find other states that grow cotton.
The stupid MSM kept complaining that Mike can't say that stuff while at the White House because of the "Separation of Church and State" BS. The stupid Mofo's need to read the Constitution. They might find out that there is NOTHING in there that says that.

As far as the pillows go, it's the best pillow I've ever slept on.
He is 100% correct.

He certainly is. I'm a new My Pillow fan.
Journalists.........what journalists?
Originally Posted by poboy

(((Journalists)))
It might just a type of cotton.

Just like Pima is and there are others.
Rocky has a beef with Lindell because he believes in God.

Got nothing to do with Egyptian cotton.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by poboy

(((Journalists)))

Exactly.
I know Mike, great guy. Pretty darn honest about things including his own faults.
I see Mike these days mostly at sport shows. People all day long stop and question him most about business and how to succeed and not so much about pillows if at all. He talks to any and all who ask, in depth and straight up. He is wide open and incredibly informative.
I've never had him push religion in any way on me and he's had plenty of opportunity.
The way the msm attacks him should tell you a lot.

Osky
Good read on the matter.

https://stream.org/is-todays-left-possessed/
I don't like the way he says Geeeeeza cotton though.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Yeah, you're right, and RR is a dumbass anyway.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I agree with his comments in this case but I wish he would just SHUT UP about his danged pillows.

Why should he stop advertising his pillows? Evidently it's working quite well for him, we have them and I love them, would never have known about them without his TV ads.
I like his pillows as well.
JeffA: The VarmintWife bought us two of the two packs of pillows about a year and a half ago - they are wonderful!
I am certain I sleep better (wake up less often) since I started using them.
The VarmintWife is now in the process of ordering a California King size mattress pad from the "My Pillow" people.
Yes indeed Mr. Lindell is absolutely correct in his contention that "the media IS that evil"!
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I'm still watching for the UPS guy, he always comes by later in the day:-(
Looking forward to resting my head on mine tonight.......

Got a pretty good quality mattress couple years ago, a TEMPUR-Cloud® Supreme Breeze.
The new pillows should go nicely with it.
Originally Posted by JTman
My two came yesterday, slept on one last night. I like it more than I thought I would.

We musta both ordered around the same time, like when the first post hit here on the fire for me...
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Received 2 pillows six days ago and now I have to order another for the cabin.
Originally Posted by roundoak

Received 2 pillows six days ago and now I have to order another for the cabin.

Well that speaks volumes......
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Agree completely with his premise. I wish I had his faith. I have none or very little...

+1
Originally Posted by efw

Really? Upon what was it based? I missed those threads...

Can't stand his commercials either. There is something a little creepy about a guy standing on the other side of a medicine cabinet in a couples bathroom and the couple is exited about it instead of getting a gun and ordering him to the floor and not moving until the cops arrive.

But based on his views and where his support lies, I think I can over look that and now maybe give his pillows a try when the need comes up.
I'm still watching for the UPS guy, he always comes by later in the day:-(
Looking forward to resting my head on mine tonight.......

Got a pretty good quality mattress couple years ago, a TEMPUR-Cloud® Supreme Breeze.
The new pillows should go nicely with it.

Read the directions when you get them. They'll be compressed and vacuum packed. You'll need to throw them in the dryer for a bit to get them fluffed up. The best pillow I've ever slept on.
Damn, I didn't see any structions so I shook the hell outta them.
Who'd of thunk they could roll them up that small....

I'll toss them in the dryer now...thanks....lol
most are godless, as are a lot of people anymore. especially in the large urban areas like DC and NY where these idiots are based out of. they are more concerned about getting a sound bite or tripping up one of these people with their carefully crafted question-bombs than they are about reporting the real news.
"Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of religion or preventing the free exercise thereof." So what's the problem?
How nice...everything my old ones never were....
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
He is 100% correct.

Yep. Demon possessed.

Lieberal democraps. We must divest ourselves of them.
Why not?? Fuggers will.. so why not them...and I ain't referrin to politicians..

Sounds about right.
Originally Posted by moosemike

Sounds about right.

Fuqk Rocky
One simply can not beat a good down pillow.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
"Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of religion or preventing the free exercise thereof." So what's the problem?

You are American so should know this one:

The problem is that you have a Constitution...and they don't think you should have one.

MAGA Support!

Let me know what you think of these. Mom looked at them (I think at Costco a while ago) but didn't make a purchase - she said they looked like they just had a bunch of foam chunks in them and she didn't like the feel of 'em. I generally use 100% down pillows myself.
Wifey likes hers!
Originally Posted by Bristoe

It was, but in the end he flaked out. There is no bringing back for these people. They must go the way of the dodo. Or we will.
© 24hourcampfire