Home
Posted By: rickt300 Odds on Impeachment - 04/03/20
https://www.vegaselectionodds.com/impeachment/
Posted By: Teal Re: Odds on Impeachment - 04/03/20
I have a hard time with the idea that the country has any appetite for another impeachment farce. Regardless of the side of the aisle you're on.

Pelosi - yeah, rank and file dems - no.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Odds on Impeachment - 04/03/20
Yet Piglosi has the House, is starting another "investigation". It isn't over til she says it is.
Posted By: hanco Re: Odds on Impeachment - 04/03/20
Send her some cshit

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: jwall Re: Odds on Impeachment - 04/03/20
NOT again....... E N U F F alllllready !!
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: Odds on Impeachment - 04/03/20
Sh&t for brains Shiff is already talking about another Impeachment
Anyone surprised?
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: Odds on Impeachment - 04/04/20
The country is burnt up between the last impeachment, covid and the economy. Since the dems feel they are untouchable, I believe another impeachment will happen before nov.

Dems shot themselves in the foot on the last one and this time its gonna take the whole leg off.
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: Odds on Impeachment - 04/04/20
Never let a good crisis go to waste or so they say and since they dont have a single person, including Cuomo, who can beat trump they will pull no stops. Country be damned
Posted By: Borchardt Re: Odds on Impeachment - 04/04/20
Originally Posted by teal
I have a hard time with the idea that the country has any appetite for another impeachment farce. Regardless of the side of the aisle you're on.

Rank and file dems will do what they are told. They may talk different to their low IQ constituents, but in DC, they fall in line, to a man, or whatever they self-identify as.

Nearly 100% chance of Impeachment 3.0. (Kung Flu is Impeachment 2.0).
Posted By: nealglen37 Re: Odds on Impeachment - 04/04/20
Someone should make a meme of the president being impeached...........with everyone in the senate chamber wearing masks
0% chance
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Odds on Impeachment - 04/04/20
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Never let a good crisis go to waste or so they say and since they dont have a single person, including Cuomo, who can beat trump they will pull no stops. Country be damned

And will still get about 50% of the vote in November.
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
The only reason to impeach this scumbag again this close to the election is just for the fun of it.

Abusing this weakling again for the fun of it sounds like a good idea.

Think about the laughs we will have hearing him cry like a twat on twitter every day? Brings a smile to my face just thinking about watching President Flop Sweat standing at the podium crying like a pussy. My sides hurt thinking about it!

How nice.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Odds on Impeachment - 04/04/20
Garbage. Pelosi, et al, may just themselves end up in that big pot of garbage they're heating up.
Posted By: hatari Re: Odds on Impeachment - 04/04/20

Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
0% chance

This!
Nailed!

Impeachment is the deadest of horses rihjt now.

America can give Trump the boot in 6 months IF that’s what the majority wants. Why impeach if he’s such a clown?

In reality, this will be 1972 all over again.
Dems are doomed.

Dementia Joe vs Trump?

Not even SAC or jeffobama can spin that their way
Posted By: djs Re: Odds on Impeachment - 04/04/20

I agree, not much chance of new impeachment. Even Pelosi knows it is fruitless.
Originally Posted by djs

djs ,,,,,? Is that you ?

Grins
Posted By: nealglen37 Re: Odds on Impeachment - 04/04/20
That's the least of my worries........as i'm sure it is with Trump
Originally Posted by nealglen37
That's the least of my worries........as i'm sure it is with Trump

It’s an issue with Schiff and Nadler. Got bitchslapped and they’ve not forgotten it or gotten over it.

With Pelosi, not so much. Her heartless heart wasn’t much into the recent attempt.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Odds on Impeachment - 04/04/20
They are going to try and outdo the last schitt show they produced.
Posted By: djs Re: Odds on Impeachment - 04/04/20
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by djs

djs ,,,,,? Is that you ?

Grins

Sure, it's me! Unless Trump does something REALLY outlandish (not just betrayal of his oath of office and damaging national security), but something that even Senator McConnell can't tolerate, he's safe. The Democrats just don't want to go through this all over again.
Posted By: KenMi Re: Odds on Impeachment - 04/04/20
The democrat ranks are going to take a shelling in Nov. Pelosi will be Minority leader. Senate will lose more Dems. The next few Supreme Court nominations should be a breeze.
They played the impeach game once and got their asses handed to them. They won't even have the numbers to threaten it after November
Posted By: ironbender Re: Odds on Impeachment - 04/04/20
Originally Posted by hanco
Send her some cshit
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Pretty sure that’ll get you a visit from a suit.
Posted By: Magnumdood Re: Odds on Impeachment - 04/04/20
If schitt-head wants to get lynched then he should proceed with another fake impeachment.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Odds on Impeachment - 04/04/20
I wouldn't be surprised to see this backfire waaaay more spectacularly than the last go round, and morph from a demoncrap impeachment effort into a grassroots lynching of those initiating it all. I think folks have had their fill---excluding delusional morons like ShidAss Charlie.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Odds on Impeachment - 04/04/20
Originally Posted by KenMi
The democrat ranks are going to take a shelling in Nov. Pelosi will be Minority leader. Senate will lose more Dems. The next few Supreme Court nominations should be a breeze.
They played the impeach game once and got their asses handed to them. They won't even have the numbers to threaten it after November

^^^This^^^
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Odds on Impeachment - 04/04/20
Originally Posted by Joel/AK

Cuomo has been bending New Yorkers over and buttfuggin them for YEARS. And the Virus schitt show will bring all his shinanagins to the surface and he won’t be able to run for head dog schitt scooper there. Ever Again !
Posted By: 700LH Re: Odds on Impeachment - 04/04/20
100% it will be attempted 0% success
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Odds on Impeachment - 04/04/20
Originally Posted by KenMi

The Senate could be a problem this election. The GOP has a lot of seats up for re-election...a lot of seats exposed.
© 24hourcampfire