Home
MS may not lead in many categories. But we get by.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The virus won’t stop criminals...
Good enough!
I find it hard to muster sympathy for a person who hadn't already armed himself prior to all of this kicking off.

My only exception would be for someone who wasn't old enough to buy one and had a lousy family that didn't gift him one.
ALWAYS be glad your state has a Republican Governor at times like this..

our state here, has a Female Bimbo who thinks she is a Queen... and now that she has to actually think about what is best for our citizens, she's MIA and Clueless...but thinks all of these liberal wet dreams from their wish list is a solution to ANY problem..

yet the voters in Potlandia keep voting these clowns and bimbos into office..and the rest of us have to live with them
running the state into the ground...
Our governor is a k unt bumping piece of schitt, got her first term because she didnt get caught, when she and her predecessor was engaged in criminal activity! Your assessment is correct!
And President.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
I find it hard to muster sympathy for a person who hadn't already armed himself prior to all of this kicking off.

My only exception would be for someone who wasn't old enough to buy one and had a lousy family that didn't gift him one.

You are looking for the “ammo out of stock” thread in the Handgun sub forum.
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
And President.

👍👍
Originally Posted by Heym06
Our governor is a k unt bumping piece of schitt

So is ours!

And his brother Fredo!
Laughing......Bristoe and James need to rally the troops.
Governor here is a POS rear sticker.
Everyone I know in KY is in good condition. Even our newly elected Demonrat Governor did not want to step in that cow patty...

I am not sure if it is good or not to have this Republican governor in Georgia. We will see.
© 24hourcampfire