Home
https://wa-geoservices.maps.arcgis....x.html#/3614241b1c2b4e519ae1cf52e2c3d560

Washington state has a Covid tracking map similar to the John Hopkins site. They show the overall statistics for Wa state and per county, with overall cases at 7500+, add up the cases per county which it also tracks and they come up to 6375 as of this posting. Why the inflated overall number?
Jews???

Geno
The new world order is trying to take over.... this is the perfect vehicle for them.....
There how did I do?
You forgot to mention deep state, and microchip tracking vaccines.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Jews???

While that is a reliable answer for the root cause of evil in the world, they tend to be better than this at simple math.
i'll take Joos for a hundred alex
Check out Bristoe’s latest YouTube video. “The art of folding your tinfoil hat”

LINk
The governor of Washington just sent back 400 ventilators to the national stockpile
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
The governor of Washington just sent back 400 ventilators to the national stockpile

All the boomers there be ded like Roy already?

Geno
Originally Posted by heavywalker
You forgot to mention deep state, and microchip tracking vaccines.

Oh crap , you are right...... Fauci is a deep state plant.... really
John Hopkins map may have a similar error, who has time to do the math?
Forgot Bill Gates... that dirty bastard is behind the micro chips and population reduction
Don't forget that American military members took the disease to China to make it look like it started there. Then Chinese people were paid to strategically fly to certain airports to spread it here.

Washington state has a Covid tracking map similar to the John Hopkins site. They show the overall statistics for Wa state and per county, with overall cases at 7500+, add up the cases per county which it also tracks and they come up to 6375 as of this posting. Why the inflated overall number?

https://www.doh.wa.gov/Emergencies/Coronavirus

It will not allow me to cut and paste the line but at the link, directly under the map is the disclaimer on 1219 cases they could not link to a specific county...
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

https://www.doh.wa.gov/Emergencies/Coronavirus

It will not allow me to cut and paste the line but at the link, directly under the map is the disclaimer on 1219 cases they could not link to a specific county...

Convenient laugh

Nobody knows nor can know where those cases came from or currently reside. I'd imagine being a government employee that they would have a hard time asking what county these folks lived in, or what county they were treated in.
Originally Posted by irfubar
Forgot Bill Gates... that dirty bastard is behind the micro chips and population reduction

He's a descendant of the early Eugenecists, right?

Or at a minimum a student and admirer?

Geno
Are they still putting fluorine in the water?

Geno

I think he from Washington not Oregon , Geno

It's my understanding that he holds the patent of the Coronavirus...someone correct me if I'm wrong. I'm quite sure that the MSM will state that this is disinformation...
Only on the suppository, community spread is held by a Chinese conglomerate.
The new world order is trying to take over.... this is the perfect vehicle for them.....
There how did I do?

Yep. I call ‘em Deep State, but whatever term you use it’s a conglomerate of rich Globalist intent on taking down Trump, and gaining (regaining) control of the US and her people.
Whoever you call them, they own the democrats, lock stock and barrel, and a large part of the republicans too. The news media and almost all journalists are their lackeys, and this media driven panic plays right to their plans.
Remove Trump, slow down the economy, and force people to rely on government for everything from food to money to protection from disease and criminals. People who rely on you are easily controlled, and they aim to control America, and in time, the world.
15 years ago I thought people who believe this stuff were ready for tin foil beanies and maybe a rubber room! Obama’s Presidency and the failed (so far) coup against Trump have convinced me otherwise. If you’re or when they get control, they’ll start by eliminating private ownership of guns, and end up by eliminating anyone who may be a threat to their control.
Being enlightened isn’t as comforting as I thought! eek
7mm
Brother 7mm buster I am with ya.... I used to laugh at my tinfoil hat buddies , but they have been more right than wrong... smile

Kingston will be along shortly and bust my balls.....
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
There how did I do?

Yep. I call ‘em Deep State, but whatever term you use it’s a conglomerate of rich Globalist intent on taking down Trump, and gaining (regaining) control of the US and her people.
Whoever you call them, they own the democrats, lock stock and barrel, and a large part of the republicans too. The news media and almost all journalists are their lackeys, and this media driven panic plays right to their plans.
Remove Trump, slow down the economy, and force people to rely on government for everything from food to money to protection from disease and criminals. People who rely on you are easily controlled, and they aim to control America, and in time, the world.
15 years ago I thought people who believe this stuff were ready for tin foil beanies and maybe a rubber room! Obama’s Presidency and the failed (so far) coup against Trump have convinced me otherwise. If you’re or when they get control, they’ll start by eliminating private ownership of guns, and end up by eliminating anyone who may be a threat to their control.
7mm

Yep
Brother 7mm buster I am with ya.... I used to laugh at my tinfoil hat buddies , but they have been more right than wrong... smile

Kingston will be along shortly to send dick pics.....

Fixt

Geno

Being one of the smart ones here...............

I understand that.

Geno
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Kingston will be along shortly to send dick pics.....

Fixt

shocked shocked

laugh

Geno
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
There how did I do?

7mm

Where do they meet? Someone's basement? Or is it all online now that we're social distancing?

I'm only asking, because if Trump loses...............well, you know the old saying, if you can't beat them, join them,

Geno
They are trying to keep people in fear enough, and from gathering in groups, to keep violence from happening.

It probably won't work.

As soon as people figure out they have been played, and they ruined our country for political reasons, there will be hell to pay.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
They are trying to keep people in fear enough, and from gathering in groups, to keep violence from happening.

You really are dumb enough to believe that, but it takes a heapin' pile o' dumbness to be that stupid. Congratulations.

It probably won't work.

As soon as people figure out they have been played, and they ruined our country for political reasons, there will be hell to pay.

So, if it's just a that, why do you suppose your hero, the Orange One is goin' along with it? I guess he is part of the conspiracy too?

Geno

Being one of the smart ones here...............

I understand that.

Geno

Beware of Geeks bearing gifts.

mike r
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

You really are dumb enough to believe that, but it takes a heapin' pile o' dumbness to be that stupid. Congratulations.

It probably won't work.

So, if it's just a that, why do you suppose your hero, the Orange One is goin' along with it? I guess he is part of the conspiracy too?

Says one of the dumbest POS Libertard Trolls on the Campfire with ZERO Credibility. Why don’t you go suck on Obama’s dick some more you brain dead little f a g g o t.
They are using cell phones to track gun owners.
The earth is flat.
Al Gore invented 4G internet or was it dial up?
© 24hourcampfire