Home
Posted By: watch4bear Women know things - 04/06/20
Posted By: hanco Re: Women know things - 04/06/20
Yes they do.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Women know things - 04/06/20
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Women know things

Well, they like to give the impression they do.
Posted By: Hubert Re: Women know things - 04/06/20
I know for a fact that a woman read my mind. as she said something that only I knew and had never told a living sole.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Women know things - 04/06/20
Mine sure does.
I'm very careful when I argue with her.
I don't like to be proven wrong, and she isn't often wrong about facts.
Now opinions, well...
We really don't often disagree.

I have been blessed.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Women know things - 04/06/20
main thing they need to know is when to keep their mouth shut.
Posted By: Kenneth66 Re: Women know things - 04/06/20
Originally Posted by Hubert
I know for a fact that a woman read my mind. as she said something that only I knew and had never told a living sole.

Talking in sleep , has caused many interesting conversations
Posted By: viking Re: Women know things - 04/06/20
Originally Posted by stxhunter

True that. An impossibility, but...
Posted By: Mike_S Re: Women know things - 04/06/20
Woman know things all right, especially when they “don’t”...
Posted By: bruinruin Re: Women know things - 04/06/20
I know some chit about women, too. Some of it I wish I had known when I was younger. Would have saved a lot of grief and money.
Originally Posted by bruinruin
I know some chit about women, too. Some of it I wish I had known when I was younger. Would have saved a lot.of grief and money.

That’s a fact!
Posted By: Lennie Re: Women know things - 04/06/20
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: las Re: Women know things - 04/06/20
What Ronnie said about Dems.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Women know things - 04/06/20
Women know things I never even thought of.....
Originally Posted by Lennie

They sure do!
Posted By: smokepole Re: Women know things - 04/06/20
Originally Posted by stxhunter

This is an area of inquiry that most women are not interested in.....
Posted By: Windfall Re: Women know things - 04/06/20
A sign in one of the last restaurants we went to about where you would expect the lavatory sign to be: "Men to the left because women are always right".
Sweetness will cuss me out for what she thinks I'm thinking. Just isn't fair. And here I thought her saying "You aren't wearing those pants are you?" Was a logical question that I had some free will to answer in the affirmative. It wasn't.
She watched me getting ready for deer hunting last opening day and noted that my green Woolrich plaid shirt clashed badly with my red striped woolen pants.
Posted By: CascadeJinx Re: Women know things - 04/06/20
Originally Posted by hanco

They sure do!

And they even remember things that never ever happened. But you best not point that out, unless you like to live dangerously!
Posted By: kingston Re: Women know things - 04/06/20
My wife’s been pissed at me for weeks for something I did in a dream she had. I shït you not!
Posted By: sse Re: Women know things - 04/06/20
with the dog and wife locked in the trunk of the car, when opened back up, only the dog will be happy to see you
the wife has incredible survival skills, was once stranded for hours outside in a freezing blizzard, yelling in vein that help would soon arrive...then i went around and unlocked the door
Posted By: 117LBS Re: Women know things - 04/06/20
Originally Posted by kingston
My wife’s been pissed at me for weeks for something I did in a dream she had. I shït you not!

I get that one a lot....
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Women know things - 04/06/20
Women should be obscene and not heard.

mike r
Posted By: ratsmacker Re: Women know things - 04/06/20
Originally Posted by sse
with the dog and wife locked in the trunk of the car, when opened back up, only the dog will be happy to see you

That wouldn't work with the wife's Toyota, it's got some kind of safety apparatus that lets you open the trunk from the inside, an interior latch.
my ex once started freaking out in the vehicle, the auto lock activated, but...she was holding the key fob in her hand
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: Women know things - 04/06/20
Originally Posted by CascadeJinx
Originally Posted by hanco

They sure do!

And they even remember things that never ever happened. But you best not point that out, unless you like to live dangerously!

There is a lot of truth in that. Hasbeen
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Women know things - 04/06/20
Originally Posted by sse
my ex once started freaking out in the vehicle, the auto lock activated, but...she was holding the key fob in her hand

chit onetime my buddy's sister called us because she locked the keys in the car. we got there, i looked in the car walked around to the unlocked passenger door and opened it.
Posted By: g5m Re: Women know things - 04/06/20
Funny.
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: Women know things - 04/06/20
Originally Posted by sse
the wife has incredible survival skills, was once stranded for hours outside in a freezing blizzard, yelling in vein that help would soon arrive...then i went around and unlocked the door

Thought it was going to be a black Friday story...
Posted By: billhilly Re: Women know things - 04/06/20
Only women understand women and they pretty much hate each other. Make of that what you will...
Posted By: irfubar Re: Women know things - 04/06/20
During a spat with an ex girlfriend, I said I cannot figure out what you want, she said we don't know what we want, how can you?
A light bulb went off for me that day and my relationships with women improved immensely after that.
I now let them talk and I listen then I tell them what to do.... it works
Posted By: High_Noon Re: Women know things - 04/06/20
Ain't Nobody Got Time For That.
Posted By: StoneCutter Re: Women know things - 04/06/20
After I got married, I found out that I drive too fast and I'm a terrible driver. Hell, I'm surprised that I can actually drive to work and back home each day by myself without getting in a crash.

It got so bad, that about 20 years ago, I told her that I wouldn't drive if she was in the car with me. I made her drive everywhere. That lasted about a month before she told me to drive. Sho-nuff, get going down the road and she starts ragging on me about how I'm driving. I pulled over to the side of the road, threw it in park, and got out. She asked me what I was doing. I told her that she needed to drive. That was when she quit complaining about my driving.

I haven't gotten a ticket in the past 15 to 20 years. However, she gets busted by speed cameras at least once a year. As soon as she tells me that I'm driving too fast, I say, "OK, Miss 50 mph in a 30 mph zone".
Posted By: High_Noon Re: Women know things - 04/06/20
As I said, Ain't Nobody Got Time For That.
Posted By: StoneCutter Re: Women know things - 04/06/20
Originally Posted by kingston

Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Women know things - 04/06/20
Originally Posted by CascadeJinx

And they even remember things that never ever happened.

Oh most definitely! And the more worked up they get about something the more chitt they remember that never happened.
© 24hourcampfire