Home
Now Como Wants Hydroxychloroquine

Democratic New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said during his daily briefing that he wants President Donald Trump’s administration to increase the hydroxychloroquine because tests at New York hospitals show promise.
But keep in mind he (President Trump) was wrong for suggesting it. And recall governors banning it's use.
Is that the drug that Michigan Democrat Gov. banned , then found out how well it worked and then blamed President Trump for not having enough?
Originally Posted by ihookem
Is that the drug that Michigan Democrat Gov. banned , then found out how well it worked and then blamed President Trump for not having enough?

You got it!
Hydroxychloroquine might get hard to find.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news...y-half-of-its-hydroxychloroquine-supply/

India, which sources nearly half of the U.S. supply of hydroxychloroquine, has banned the drug’s export “without any exceptions” effective immediately, India’s Directorate General of Foreign Trade said in an April 4 order on its website.

As of Monday, India has recorded 3,374 positive cases and has lost 77 lives, according to its federal health ministry. Trump said on Saturday that he had spoken to Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and revealed that India is giving “serious consideration” to the release of shipments U.S. has already ordered.

A Bloomberg News analysis found that 47 percent of the U.S. supply of hydroxychloroquine last year came from Indian manufacturers, including the top U.S. supplier, Zydus Pharmaceuticals Inc., which is a subsidiary of Ahmedabad, India-based Cadila Healthcare Ltd. It sold over 167 million units of the anti-malarial in 2019, and has supplied 28 million to the U.S. market so far this year.
A doc explains hydroxychloroquine in the first few minutes.

There are over 100 million doses in this country as I type.
The one and only positive thing I can say about Cuomo was right along he did not try to stop Doctors from trying hydroxychloroquine while Dim-witted Democrat Governors in Nevada and Michigan were banning Doctors from using it he was looking for anything to help.

Otherwise I still think he is a crappy Governor.

I think he at least cares about his people though...Politics aside
Originally Posted by Quak

You think wrongly. He only cares for some of them. The ones who think like him.
Hope your wrong...but who knows anymore

Strange times

Rong. It was politics. It works. He didnt want to cut the limb he was standing on. Screwing his buds in NY would have gone all wrong. He had no choice. He had to fight the war with the weapons hes got, not the ones he wished he had got.

Strange times

I'm not.
read this
Originally Posted by bbassi

You think wrongly. He only cares for some of them. The ones who think like him.

This. He cares about himself. If he had screwed up on this, he would have had to kiss his ass goodbye.

He had to place his bet to win, and say to hell with betting on his deep state friends.

I like the cowboys, but I dont bet on them.
Originally Posted by bbassi

Strange times

I'm not.
read this

Great article. Thanks.
Originally Posted by old_willys
The one and only positive thing I can say about Cuomo was right along he did not try to stop Doctors from trying hydroxychloroquine....

No, he just made it so pharmacies couldn't fill prescriptions for it. Which is the same thing as banning it. (that's the way NY does things)

Don't buy the BS what liberal slanted "fact checking" websites are slinging.
Originally Posted by old_willys
The one and only positive thing I can say about Cuomo was right along he did not try to stop Doctors from trying hydroxychloroquine while Dim-witted Democrat Governors in Nevada and Michigan were banning Doctors from using it he was looking for anything to help.

Otherwise I still think he is a crappy Governor.

We have a recall petition to get rid of that drunken POS whore governor of ours here in NV, but the lock-down is slowing obtaining the necessary signatures. Some good NV patriot needs to get Covid, then spit in his fat face. mad

BTW, Chloroquine is cheap and easy to make. Some hospitals are making their own.
Actually, IT IS THE MEDIA that are the SCUMBAGS here..

THEY WERE THE ONES arguing with Trump about the Drug's use

The Media LIES about everything.

And let's not forget that little rat bastard Dr Fauci ,who has been DOWNPLAYING the drug because he does not want to cure anyone with cheap readiily available medicines..

Because THAT might cut into the Gates foundation's VACCINE SALES..

Originally Posted by jk16
Actually, IT IS THE MEDIA that are the SCUMBAGS here..

THEY WERE THE ONES arguing with Trump about the Drug's use

The Media LIES about everything.

And lwt's not forget that little Rat Bastard Dr Fauci who has veen DOWNPLAYING the drug because he does not want to cure anyone with cheap readiily available medicines bevause THAT might cut into the Gates foundation's VACCINE SALES..

They did it in concert to help their lieberal deep state and dimocrap .Gov friends. Just another attempt to discredit Trump. They have no choice- neither did Bill or Hill or Zero. As Rush said, they are nothing more than foot soldiers. The deep state separates us, buy having our eyes focused on them, rather than those who pull their strings, just as we were suckers and focused on Little Kim.

Ha, the controllers of the Korean missiles wasnt even him.

It wasnt the Clinton's who had their enemies like Vince Foster or James McDougal or Ron Brown or Judge John Rollins whacked.

The deep state wheels were protecting their pawns.
Gupta and the rest of the CNN scum were saying the drug wasn't proven and Trump was being childish and blaming others since he doesn't know how to handle a crisis.
The witch had it on TV, same cast of fuggups.

I don't watch that chit.

Called her a democrat for having it on.
That was what, 5 or 6 oclock.
She aint talking to me now.

Like I give a fugg.

LOL
Suddenly Trumps ‘snake oil’ is in demand?

Pathetic media will do anything to prevent Trump from taking care of this.
You don't think Trump had a deal in place with Mody before he started talking this stuff up. The first half of Mody's address last night might as well have been the transcript from Trump's press briefing hours earlier, but translated into Hindi.

Where was Trump in February?
Democratic Michigan Lawmaker Praises Trump,
Anti-Malaria Drug For Saving Her

clic pic for story
[Linked Image from d2nyfqh3g1stw3.cloudfront.net]
Democrat State Rep. Karen Whitsett of Detroit
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Democratic Michigan Lawmaker Praises Trump,
Anti-Malaria Drug For Saving Her

clic pic for story
[Linked Image from d2nyfqh3g1stw3.cloudfront.net]
Democrat State Rep. Karen Whitsett of Detroit

Check out a couple of the commenters and their raving TDS!

This is a fan favorite.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
President Trump is honest in his efforts to save people from the Wuhan virus.
I think others are playing a political game and they desire a negative outcome to create a void. They need a problem to gain power. Their mode of control is creating problems at the expense of society. The crazy part is that I think people want this chaos. Some people have self loathing. It is a negative evil spiral.
The antithesis is President Trump. He promotes order and opportunity for the individual. Maybe the definition of freedom.
MAGA
The Dim trolls are all over the internet shouting that hydroxychloroquine is unproven and shouldn't be used.
Originally Posted by websterparish47
The Dim trolls are all over the internet shouting that hydroxychloroquine is unproven and shouldn't be used.

Until they are sick, then it is “where is the hydroxychloroquine” it would be comical if it wasn’t so scary.
Originally Posted by jdunham

Until they are sick, then it is “where is the hydroxychloroquine” it would be comical if it wasn’t so scary.

Comos brother had the Wuhan, I bet he was first in line for a dose + a Zpac chaser.

I know a young lady who at this very moment is at home with that coronacrap. She's a nurse and the f u c king hospital she works at say they won't use that drug because it's unproven and the CDC hasn't approved it. I talked with her yesterday and she was running a temp of 104* and was scared cshitless. Hospital staff will be allowed to work with a temperature as long as it is less than 100 degrees so if it's 99.9* you can work. They're checked at the door when they show up for work. Looks like the sick are helping the sicker at this point. Shat's wrong with that picture?
Paul B.
Originally Posted by PJGunner

I know a young lady who at this very moment is at home with that coronacrap. She's a nurse and the f u c king hospital she works at say they won't use that drug because it's unproven and the CDC hasn't approved it. I talked with her yesterday and she was running a temp of 104* and was scared cshitless. Hospital staff will be allowed to work with a temperature as long as it is less than 100 degrees so if it's 99.9* you can work. They're checked at the door when they show up for work. Looks like the sick are helping the sicker at this point. Shat's wrong with that picture?
Paul B.

I don't normally advocate this. However, she needs to "doctor shop" until she finds one who will write an off label prescription for the Chloroquinine and Z-Pac...
Originally Posted by Terryk

Comos brother had the Wuhan, I bet he was first in line for a dose + a Zpac chaser.

Until he dies, I don't believe it.
© 24hourcampfire