Home
Nov 2019
Not shocking...
Seen this posting all over the forums I'm viewing in the last 24 hours.

Its a great thought experiment by this out of work writer but I would take it with a grain at this point.
My bud swears he had it, left Camp Humphreys South Korea straight to ft Knox for school in December. Got sicker than hell, said it was the worse 24-48 hours he’s experienced in a long time. 5-6 days later felt fine again..
That’s when I got bad sick. I’d bet my truck I had it...my dr.thinks I did as well. [bleep] was bad up here all fall and winter. I travel a lot and am a first responder so it’s not to hard to put the pieces together.

As soon as antibody tests become a available I’ll get tested and post the results. I passed it to my little daughter and wife but they showed mild symptoms thank GOD.

If I did...I’ll be donating plasma

My mom got horribly sick with all symptoms in Italy in the beginning of December...imagine that

She will be tested too and donating plasma if positive

Sickest I’ve ever been in my life and I’m in my 30s and healthy. Showed negative for the flu...as did my wife, daughter and ultimately my mother
I had what I thought was the seasonal flu starting Christmas Eve, lasting about five days till I felt like getting out of bed, then the cough lingering for about a month. I've been wondering for a while if that was the seasonal flu or COVID19.
Kind of like shooting two shots and proclaiming you have 1/2 moa rifle. Two shots have little statistical relevance. Just as the date of first infection has little statistical relevance.

If that first infection stayed home and did not pass it on, it is moot. There is too much variability in infection rates to worry about when number 1 occurred. One person might infect 1000 others, while another might never pass it on

What is statistically relevant is when we hit 1000 diagnosed cases. That we can plot growth curves from.

The first death is relevant, as we can plot growth curves from that.

What we never saw was all of the associated deaths with those supposed infections happening in Nov and Dec.
My 28 year old daughter thinks she had it over the winter. Flu test was negative but she was miserable for a while.
My MIL had most of the symptoms back in January including loss of taste and smell. She was sick for 2-3 weeks. More sick than she can remember ever being. Doctor told her it was the flu, but she was never tested for the flu.

Not a traveler, stays pretty close to home for most of the year.
Now that the swine flu Obama screwed up comes to light back then I remember having a non stop dry cough for seems like a month or 2 and occasional fever went on as always only thing that finally cured it was a very tall glass of homemade brandy one night and it was gone the next morning
This corona virus swept through much of California back in January/February. My wife was sick for a few weeks back in early Feb, bad enough to go to the doctor, but they weren't doing tests back then so didn't diagnose the virus.

We also had 25% of our caregivers out horribly sick with the same symptoms all in the same time frame. Contagious as hell.

This tells me there are a lot of people that have already fought off the China virus and can return to work and normal life.
The CDC reported an unusual spike in "Flu" hospitalizations and deaths in early January 2020.

Aligns perfectly with the Covid-Y2K coming over in November.

The curve was missed.

The disease had spread all over the US well before the quarantines were put into effect.

Then, the quarantines forced families into a long period of close contact, where it was likely one or more of them had the cold virus.

Which made it have more of an impact with the elderly or compromised members of that family.
Where are all the dead people, people on vents, people intubated? Lots of noise on the 'net these days. This chick is a whack job. Click on her picture and read some of her other "blogs". The Carnivore Diet Reversed My Cats Diabetic Nephropathy in 5 Days! WTF?

To OP and others posting whatever they see regarding COVID on the web, please vet the article and author a little better.
THIS IS CHINESE PROPAGANDA.
So this is Chinese propaganda??
Originally Posted by 79S
So this is Chinese propaganda??

Oxford study in the UK reached the same conclusion.
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Where are all the dead people, people on vents, people intubated? Lots of noise on the 'net these days. This chick is a whack job. Click on her picture and read some of her other "blogs". The Carnivore Diet Reversed My Cats Diabetic Nephropathy in 5 Days! WTF?

To OP and others posting whatever they see regarding COVID on the web, please vet the article and author a little better.

This^/^\^
Originally Posted by kingston

Let me get this straight.

Right?

I know you're not loony91, but it's right out of his playbook. wink

Boosts post count too. grin You're well on your way to Oracle with Wabi and Slummy.

Geno
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Cite said study. Show me the study. Original source material.

If it wasn’t peer reviewed, there’s nothing to debate.
Makes sense that this pandemic got STARTED much earlier than reported, thus being well spread by the time it was "officially" discovered. The reported ILI curves for Nov. sure look suspicious.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Let me get this straight.

Right?

I know you're not loony91, but it's right out of his playbook. wink

Boosts post count too. grin You're well on your way to Oracle with Wabi and Slummy.

Geno

TRIGGERED

I’m at the end of my rope with all these idiots.

You've posted nothin but shat you just made up since this thing started.

Not one link to anything.

Look it up yourself.

It's there.

And it's worth another 3 pages, at least, of your liberal snowflake meltdown.
That’s complete bullshït

Look it up yourself.

It's there.

Uh oh... chit just got reals.. sitting this one out.. I have to go to post tomorrow, can’t be staying up late..

Look it up yourself.

It's there.

You don’t understand how this works.
One last note. Kingston and others bring up a good point this lady is bat chit crazy. But there are other articles out there talking about this.

Look it up yourself.

It's there.

Fubarski, so glad to see you’ve fought your natural inclination to steal the copper from the lines running into your trailer park thus keeping your internet uninterrupted. Only you have been able to solve the massive conspiracy between the executive branch, healthcare industry and media. Where would all of us be without your uncanny ability to sleuth these nefarious plots out. When the time comes don’t hesitate to ask for a letter of recommendation in your run for HOA president of said trailer park.

If I might impose, I’m fairly certain Carole Baskins killed her first husband, can you look into it?

Look it up yourself.

It's there.

You don’t understand how this works.

More SYJMU.

It's all ya got.

But then, it's all ya ever had.

Cue "delusional".
I've been convinced I had it in February right at the peak of "flu-like" illnesses. It was rough beyond belief.
Tag team hysterical liberals.

Doesn't get any more moronic than that.

The SIJMU twins, still swingin impotently, for the title of "Moe".
Anyone ever check to see if the the wuhanese made vaping charges?

Just because a study was not peer reviewed does not mean that it is not valid, especially at a time when there is a massive amount of research being done and published in every scientist's hurry to get their study published first. The peer review process takes a lot of time and those peer review articles you are raving about may not be published for over a year or more. Furthermore the peer review process is intended to review the methodology of the research and not the conclusions. A statistical study can be rigorous and have totally spurious results.

It's like the double blind placebo controlled studies for the use hydroxychloroquin (sp?) that some doctors are saying that must be done before anyone can use it. Anecdotal information has thus far been proven to be right about its use.
Originally Posted by 79S
One last note. Kingston and others bring up a good point this lady is bat chit crazy. But there are other articles out there talking about this.

Kingston'd hit it.
Fubarski,

This is just a start...

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...0096/re-1st-us-corona-death#Post14620096

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...0172/re-1st-us-corona-death#Post14620172

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...0200/re-1st-us-corona-death#Post14620200

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...0277/re-1st-us-corona-death#Post14620277

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...0291/re-1st-us-corona-death#Post14620291

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/14722772/covid-19-data-resources

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...3517/re-1st-us-corona-death#Post14633517

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...8025/re-1st-us-corona-death#Post14628025

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...3287/re-1st-us-corona-death#Post14623287

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...1289/re-1st-us-corona-death#Post14621289

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...0126/re-1st-us-corona-death#Post14620126

Have you read the Oxford study?

I have, and suggest you might be interested.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.03.24.20042291v1

You will need to have a Dropbox account.

Edit: I see kingston already pointed out that the article is not peer reviewed ... nor is it finding much acceptance in the scientific community.

Post a link to a site showing it wasn't peer reviewed.

LOL

SS/DD from the liberal playbook left over from global warming.

And we know how that went.
Originally Posted by Prwlr

Just because a study was not peer reviewed does not mean that it is not valid, especially at a time when there is a massive amount of research being done and published in every scientist's hurry to get their study published first. The peer review process takes a lot of time and those peer review articles you are raving about may not be published for over a year or more.

It's like the double blind placebo controlled studies for the use hydroxychloroquin (sp?) that some doctors are saying that must be done before anyone can use it. Anecdotal information has thus far been proven to be right about its use.

Agreed, but that’s not what we’re dealing with here.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I've been convinced I had it in February right at the peak of "flu-like" illnesses. It was rough beyond belief.

This is gonna be true for tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of Americans. You’re a tough SOB, Roy.

LOL

No one knows what you’re referring to unless you cite it, idiot.
The good news is it hasn’t killed 100,000 .
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

But Kingston says that no study exists.

I've read the study that concluded the Covid-Y2K virus was in the UK earlier than predicted, and that the UK was behind the curve.

Came out bout the same time the UK realized there was no need to panic, and revised their bullshit death estimates, to 1/10 of what they were before.

The liberals there melted down, amazingly in the same manner as kingston.
I've felt great for years. I'm a textbook case of the 50% who are asymptomatic, so I'm convinced I had it too.

Just because a study was not peer reviewed does not mean that it is not valid, especially at a time when there is a massive amount of research being done and published in every scientist's hurry to get their study published first. The peer review process takes a lot of time and those peer review articles you are raving about may not be published for over a year or more.

Agree the woman may, in fact, be a french fry or two short of a happy meal but she does point out some interesting "coincidences" in the time line.
So how come the large number of deaths didn't start happening at around that time too?

Agree the woman may, in fact, be a french fry or two short of a happy meal but she does point out some interesting "coincidences".

A few cards shy of a deck, eh?
So she is not the sharpest knife in the drawer??
Even a blind squirrel...

But Kingston says that no study exists.

IDIOT,

See below...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

LOL

I've read the study that concluded the Covid-Y2K virus was in the UK earlier than predicted, and that the UK was behind the curve.

Came out bout the same time the UK realized there was no need to panic, and revised their bullshit death estimates, to 1/10 of what they were before.

If you truly have read the article, you would not be asking for a link. Try again.
“This article is a preprint and has not been peer-reviewed. It reports new medical research that has yet to be evaluated and so should not be used to guide clinical practice.”
The elevator may not go all the way to the top floor?
Originally Posted by 19352012
I've felt great for years. I'm a textbook case of the 50% who are asymptomatic, so I'm convinced I had it too.

Yep, no doubt about it. It's not like you could confuse those symptoms with something else.

LOL

If you truly have read the article, you would not be asking for a link. Try again.
“This article is a preprint and has not been peer-reviewed. It reports new medical research that has yet to be evaluated and so should not be used to guide clinical practice.”

What was the first peer reviewed Corona virus publication?
SS/DD.

Peer review bullshit didn't work for you liberals with global warming, and it ain't gonna work now.

The herd immunity to hysterical liberal bullshit is growin exponentially.

Y'all ain't gonna be left with anything but a worthless internet handle, with every post through the end of time disregarded or put on ignore, just ta save time.

And ya did it to yourselves.
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by 19352012

Yep, no doubt about it. It's not like you could confuse those symptoms with something else.

TFF
That’s complete bullshït

u may be on to something...LOL
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
You needn’t worry; neither you nor Fubarski had your invitation to review lost in the mail.
You needn’t worry; neither you nor Fubarski had your invitation to review lost in the mail.

Thanks , b,itch
i hear the Fu Flu, a/k/a irFu Flu, can take months to manifest
Here in southern Kansas we had a BUNCH of kids sick out of school for a week to ten days. High fevers, cough, respiratory issues, testing negative for flu. Went through the families like poop through a goose. This was early December up to mid January, I think it's been through once.
Thanks for posting that archived article, orange okie. The author nailed it.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

It is an interesting theory. It could be validated by checking a cross-section of those 'flu' patients for COVID-19 antibodies. Without that done, though, it's just more wild supposition.

Tom
My Mother in law lives in Phoenix and had what she says the flu from hell.

It took her almost 3 weeks before she felt kind of normal.

She was weak but she could get around.

Males me wonder if she got tested what it would show.

Good to know
Yes, it's a stunning piece written by a gal who also wrote "My Vagina is Not a Community College." But hey, all in the name of science, right?
What's the difference befween her vagina and a community college?

Not everybody's been in a community college.
Originally Posted by Morewood
Thanks for posting that archived article, orange okie. The author nailed it.

Nailed what?

Thanks , b,itch

You can just type “bitch” without a comma...You Bitch. 😂😎
Well when the cheap and quick tests come, head over to the doc and get checked to see if ya had it.
one of my son's coaches came down with pnuemonia requiring a hospital stay over Christmas break.
I got it (I think anyways) in metro Detroit in November. My Mom got it in Italy in December.

Bad [bleep]...we both wound up with pneumonia and a couple hospital visits. My lungs are still jacked up pretty bad. I’m 36 and health as a horse...no prescription meds or anything. We both tested neg for influenza. Started with muscle aches and chills...fever and enveloped into pneumonia very quickly.
I've had two instances since then of overnight fever and shaking. First time was in December. Last time was a couple weeks ago. Wife had it too this last time, and the next day she said she had tightness in the chest and it was hard to breath.

I think everyone is going to come in contact with the virus and hardly anyone is getting sick enough to need medical attention. It is extremely deadly for a relative few, though.
Sickest I’ve ever been but I never thought I was going to die.
© 24hourcampfire