Home
They are doing a study in Calif. to see if the corona existed in Calif in the early fall. They reported a vicious flu season with symptoms very similar to the corona as far back as November,
people tested negative for the common flu, they did not have "covid" test available then.
If they find the "covid" antibodies in people sick back in November this changes everything..

https://www.ksbw.com/article/new-st...sible-herd-immunity-to-covid-19/32073873
I suspect we will learn it was here in November, at least. I want to believe we will be given the true numbers from the tests. I don't know if that will happen.
They can’t admit it was here before it was in China.
I will make a prediction, if they find it , the "experts" will attempt to discredit the study..... wait for it
Originally Posted by kingston

Hey now , I thought we aren't suppose to believe a thing from China?
Originally Posted by irfubar
They are doing a study in Calif. to see if the corona existed in Calif in the early fall. They reported a vicious flu season with symptoms very similar to the corona as far back as November,
people tested negative for the common flu, they did not have "covid" test available then.
If they find the "covid" antibodies in people sick back in November this changes everything..

I made much the same comment on this board about the virus likely being around longer than these so called experts thought. Not regarding Cali though, but my wife and numerous other people had these symptoms, tested negative for flu, allergy shots didn't phase it, etc. It lasted about a month. The gist of my post was that scenario, and the thoughts of numerous doctors in the area that told nurses they worked with that "we've already had numerous people with this virus last Fall and early January that dealt with it an got over it". The paralyzed sheeple refuse to believe anything they're not fed by the "experts" on TV though.
My mom is 91 years old. She has a pacemaker and high blood pressure, otherwise in pretty good health. She lives alone and still drives herself around. She was sick in February and first diagnosed with bronchitis. When treatment wasn't effective she was diagnosed with pneumonia. When treatment didn't help she tested positive for RSV. She recovered but it took a while and shortness of breath was the main symptom. She was admitted to the hospital but not placed on a respirator. I suspect she might have had the China flu.
My guess is that Corona was active in China and here, long before it “went viral”. Just took awhile to ramp up.

Not a game changer. Didn't American Intelligence Services warn the US Government officials about the virus around the time of Military Olympics in Wuhan? If so this virus originated in China not the USA.
Baffles my mind that places like Japan, Australia, and Thailand got it early, but the outbreaks were minor. Then places Italy,Spain, NY get hammered. It just make sense with the current narrative. Why was Seattle able to contain it better than NY. The only thing that makes sense is different strains, one weaker, one stronger or it's temp sensitive.
This is old news Fauci mentioned it a week ago. They're doing anti-body studies to learn how widespread Covid actually is, which will give us solid data on the actual case death rate. The should know by the end of April.
Rush is talking about this now
I don't know, but I had a nasty chest bug on me last fall. Different than anything I'd ever felt before. Chest full of trash, fever, sweats, headache, severe chills and shivering, fatigue like I've never felt. Lasted a good three weeks.
There is a highly credentialed doctor out of Sanford, can't recall his name. He was on Ben Shapiro a few days ago. He says once anti-body results are in (end of April) we'll know how lethal the disease actually is and his hunch is it's no worse than the flu.
Victor Davis Hanson is associated with this study , don't believe is an M.D. but is a PHD

Shirley, you don’t believe it didn’t show in China until December!
Hanson has nothing to do with the study, He is only discussing and reporting on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LjHam9NtzA&t=769s
I think it was in China last Sept/Oct. Doctors in China were becoming concerned about what was going on by the end of Nov.
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Hanson has nothing to do with the study, He is only discussing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LjHam9NtzA&t=769s

He is associated with Stanford and so is the study.... sorry my mistake

Or more likely: It was here in the US before China reported it in China.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Baffles my mind that places like Japan, Australia, and Thailand got it early, but the outbreaks were minor. Then places Italy,Spain, NY get hammered. It just make sense with the current narrative. Why was Seattle able to contain it better than NY. The only thing that makes sense is different strains, one weaker, one stronger or it's temp sensitive.

Or it could be due to pols like De Blasio urging citizens to attend public functions and the theaters. Or the mayor of Florence Italy urging Italians to hug the Chinese to prove they weren't racist.

There is a bug out there that has very similar symptoms to Covid 19. My wife has it now, and was tested on Tuesday and placed on quarantine by the Covid 19 response team and the county health authorities.
She is still ill, but got results of her final test back today. Negative on Covid 19. They also tested her for Influenza A&B and she got negative results for those the same day as the test.

I don't think it's any great mystery. There's always some minor bug out there that has symptoms similar to the real bad actors. And even a relatively minor bug can take you out if you have medical/immunological issues. Guys wanna believe they had Covid 19, I got no problem with that. Lot's of doctors and medical facilities are blaming deaths and illnesses on Covid 19 that were never really diagnosed that way.

The director of the local Covid 19 response team called us with her results. We asked him if he had any idea what kind of bug she had. He had no idea, but said that reports were common of an apparently viral bug that was hanging on and causing symptoms for up to a month, for some. They've done hundreds of tests now in our county (Edit; Every person tested had symptoms common to C19) and the only positive tests have been for residents of other areas. The next county over has a couple of dozen positive cases and one confirmed C19 related death.

Do you really think it wasn't active in China before November?

And that no one traveled from China to the US (or the rest of the world, like Italy on their work project) before November?????????????????

MM
I always wondered why NY/NJ/CT, etc got it much worse than CA , which is closer and get as many from China. Today it was announced that genetic testing showed NYC outbreaks came from Europe. The travel ban from China was weeks earlier than from Europe.
Myself and many coworkers had a crud in dec that lasted 8 weeks. Pops had it for 3 months, he however suffers from Lupus and takes the meds many are asking for. My employer has many dancers from every corner of the world and many are at their family homes just before Dec and the start of Nutcracker.
I’ve said since day one that I’m convinced I had it in November. This does not surprise me if true. It went around our fire department like crap though a goose and then our community and really most of northern mi.

Antibody tests will tell the tale...as a soon as possible I’ll get tested and post the findings
Folks...I'm not saying y'all are wrong. There's no telling and part of that is because you can't believe either China or our own government. Pneumonia and Bronchitus are typical cold weather ailments. They come with the Flu to many people and all sorts of other ailments. Just because you tested negative for one Flu doesn't mean you didn't have another and if you didn't, there are other ways to get these ailments. COVID-19 didn't invent chest congestion, it has the same symptoms as many other ailments.

This side of Heaven it is doubtful we'll ever know the full truth about this outbreak and terrible disease.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

This side of Heaven it is doubtful we'll ever know the full truth about this outbreak and terrible disease.

That is likely one of the truest statements ever to grace the pages of the 'Fire........................

MM
Whether it has been around longer than it has has no bearing. The issue is whether or not what we’re doing to combat it is reasonable. More and more I’m thinking it’s not.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ex-nyt-reporter-challenging-the-coronavirus-narrative

It would be an interesting data point. My boss had something similar before/around Christmas.

My question though, given how easy and fast this thing spreads, why didn't it spread then? I sat face to face with my boss while he was coughing, I never caught it.
Mentioned it from day 1 - I'd bet the farm I had it back in Nov.
Also mentioned speaking with a gent in NYC whose brother is a doctor fighting this directly. Doctor said specifically - they were fighting this in November. Seeing the same things today that they were then.
Hells Yeah !
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

My question though, given how easy and fast this thing spreads, why didn't it spread then? I sat face to face with my boss while he was coughing, I never caught it.

Because for the VAST majority of those that get it - the symptoms are so mild you never notice. Many likely did have it and never knew. Holidays, bottle flu, and normal winter crud masked it.
I will make a prediction, if they find it , the "experts" will attempt to discredit the study..... wait for it

You mean it will be peer reviewed and subjected to a high level of scrutiny?
Yeah, I think I had COVID-19 back in '98 when the Pneumonia about killed me. Same symptoms. My Doc who doesn't know dick agrees with me.
Wouldn't it be great if everybody could go back to work while these self-proclaimed geniuses figure out what the fugk it is that they're talking about?

I caught one of the nastiest bugs I’ve ever experienced last season while visiting with my son and grandchildren in Minnesota. Got it from my son”s family who had had it just before I got there. It only lasted a few days but it was horrible while it lasted. I often wonder about that. . .
Hanson said he thinks it is possible COVID-19 has been spreading among Californians since the fall when doctors reported an early flu season in the state. During that same time, California was welcoming as many as 8,000 Chinese nationals daily into our airports. Some of those visitors even arriving on direct flights from Wuhan, the epicenter of the coronavirus outbreak in China.
"When you add it all up it would be naïve to think that California did not have some exposure," said Hanson.

Makes sense. My wife as well as 25% of our employees were sicker'n dogs back in January with a virus that mirrored covid 19 symptoms.
Originally Posted by johnw

Or it could be due to pols like De Blasio urging citizens to attend public functions and the theaters. Or the mayor of Florence Italy urging Italians to hug the Chinese to prove they weren't racist.

There is a bug out there that has very similar symptoms to Covid 19. My wife has it now, and was tested on Tuesday and placed on quarantine by the Covid 19 response team and the county health authorities.
She is still ill, but got results of her final test back today. Negative on Covid 19. They also tested her for Influenza A&B and she got negative results for those the same day as the test.

I don't think it's any great mystery. There's always some minor bug out there that has symptoms similar to the real bad actors. And even a relatively minor bug can take you out if you have medical/immunological issues. Guys wanna believe they had Covid 19, I got no problem with that. Lot's of doctors and medical facilities are blaming deaths and illnesses on Covid 19 that were never really diagnosed that way.

The director of the local Covid 19 response team called us with her results. We asked him if he had any idea what kind of bug she had. He had no idea, but said that reports were common of an apparently viral bug that was hanging on and causing symptoms for up to a month, for some. They've done hundreds of tests now in our county (Edit; Every person tested had symptoms common to C19) and the only positive tests have been for residents of other areas. The next county over has a couple of dozen positive cases and one confirmed C19 related death.

You are aware that there were a lot of bad tests out of china? Perhaps your county got a bunch of that bad lot. the issue was false negatives.

Just a thought.

FWIW i think i had it back in feb.
Yeah, I think I had COVID-19 back in '98 when the Pneumonia about killed me. Same symptoms. My Doc who doesn't know dick agrees with me.

I caught Chu-Flu-19 back in '85 from some chick form paramus.
Originally Posted by JGRaider

I made much the same comment on this board about the virus likely being around longer than these so called experts thought. Not regarding Cali though, but my wife and numerous other people had these symptoms, tested negative for flu, allergy shots didn't phase it, etc. It lasted about a month. The gist of my post was that scenario, and the thoughts of numerous doctors in the area that told nurses they worked with that "we've already had numerous people with this virus last Fall and early January that dealt with it an got over it". The paralyzed sheeple refuse to believe anything they're not fed by the "experts" on TV though.

I'm convinced my wife had it, and gave it to me about Jan. 4th or so.

Wife had all the symptoms. Dry cough, fever, etc... She went to the Dr. for it, and they tested for flu, which it wasn't. They told her they didn't know what she had. Gave her a steroid for the cough, which didn't help. Gave her a cough medicine prescription which didn't help.

My symptoms were more severe, but didn't last as long. I was over it in a matter of days.

I know it was unlike any cold/flu I'd ever had. Wife said the same.
Originally Posted by Crockettnj

You are aware that there were a lot of bad tests out of china? Perhaps your county got a bunch of that bad lot. the issue was false negatives.

Just a thought.

I am aware of that. There have been a number of positive tests. They have all been tied to an area where C19 was already known to be established.
Folks...I'm not saying y'all are wrong. There's no telling and part of that is because you can't believe either China or our own government. Pneumonia and Bronchitus are typical cold weather ailments. They come with the Flu to many people and all sorts of other ailments. Just because you tested negative for one Flu doesn't mean you didn't have another and if you didn't, there are other ways to get these ailments. COVID-19 didn't invent chest congestion, it has the same symptoms as many other ailments.

We absolutely will know an accurate case fatality rate once we've done sufficient, random anti-body testing. At that point we'll know whether its no more lethal or a lot more lethal than the flu. That is the critical piece of info we are missing.

Just a thought.

I am aware of that. There have been a number of positive tests. They have all been tied to an area where C19 was already known to be established.

Which, IMO points to the indication that the isolation initiative has worked as intended.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

We absolutely will know an accurate case fatality rate once we've done sufficient, random anti-body testing. At that point we'll know whether its no more lethal or a lot more lethal than the flu. That is the critical piece of info we are missing.
lolol Good one.

I caught Chu-Flu-19 back in '85 from some chick form paramus.
Is she still there and active? Deflave wanted me to axe.
Count me in as someone who had a pretty extreme “flu” back in early January that mirrored many of the covid symptoms we are reading about today.

Bad cough (mostly at night) and a fever that lasted longer than any I’ve had before. Fatigue is common with the flu but I was positively lethargic..and it did linger.
Will be interesting to see how it plays out
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

No Asniper, the bureaucrat doctors will attack the study and bury it because it will make them look incompetent, and it doesn't help the agenda
# ME Two Nov for me wife in DEC. not normal flu bad cough lasted 4 weeks hard to breath.
Originally Posted by CoElk101
# ME Two Nov for me wife in DEC. not normal flu bad cough lasted 4 weeks hard to breath.

Can somebody translate this into English please?
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

He and his wife both had it in December. smile
Originally Posted by Certifiable
Count me in as someone who had a pretty extreme “flu” back in early January that mirrored many of the covid symptoms we are reading about today.

Bad cough (mostly at night) and a fever that lasted longer than any I’ve had before. Fatigue is common with the flu but I was positively lethargic..and it did linger.

Friend had almost exact same symptoms in February up here. His wife and 3 year old son had it repeatedly from December through February. They finally took the kid out of Preschool and went up to their mountain property.

He is 52 and healthy. She is 38 I think.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

LMAO....can you even read at a first grade level?
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Thank you... wink

No Asniper, the bureaucrat doctors will attack the study and bury it because it will make them look incompetent, and it doesn't help the agenda

Nonsense.
It’s possible that it was in China and no one realized it.
I read a report yesterday saying that the bug that went around the Chattanooga area in November and December could have been either the flu or possibly CV-19. I called my Dr. today and she is requesting the Abbott test that I will take on Monday. My wife and I both had whatever it was and it was nasty. It lasted two weeks for my wife and three for me. Yes, we were tested for flu and that test was neg. My Dr. said they were going to test 25 patients of hers that had this "thing" last year. She believes, based on symptoms we all had, that it was the CV-19 virus. Like the OP said, if we did have it, it will be a game changer. I will report the results either way.
Originally Posted by Certifiable

I felt the same in Feb after coming home from Vegas, horrible fever and coughing.
I'm not disagreeing with any of you. My son had something nasty Feb 17. High fever for a few days, dry cough, sore throat, slept 20 hours a day. Got Tamiflu. Not sure if that wiped his fever out or the doses of Tylenol, then ibuprofen every 2 hours. He was dehydrated too. Made him drink like a fish. He came out of it, but it lingered for a couple weeks. I was his primary caregiver. Didn't get so much as a sniffle.

However, what baffles me is where are all the pts with bi-lateral pneumonia who crash so bad there's no bringing them back? Cali has 40mm people. If they had it in Nov, the schit woulda hit the fan by Jan. There would be no hiding it. Michigan goes from 12 cases to 20K in just a few weeks. It doesn't make any sense to me...yet. Unless the early cases developed some sort of immunity or the virus mutated.
Originally Posted by ro1459
I read a report yesterday saying that the bug that went around the Chattanooga area in November and December could have been either the flu or possibly CV-19. I called my Dr. today and she is requesting the Abbott test that I will take on Monday. My wife and I both had whatever it was and it was nasty. It lasted two weeks for my wife and three for me. Yes, we were tested for flu and that test was neg. My Dr. said they were going to test 25 patients of hers that had this "thing" last year. She believes, based on symptoms we all had, that it was the CV-19 virus. Like the OP said, if we did have it, it will be a game changer. I will report the results either way.

Thanks ro1459, I would be very interested in the results..... too many things aren't adding up in all this

Thanks ro1459, I would be very interested in the results..... too many things aren't adding up in all this

ro
You could be opening Pandora ’s Box. I had the same thing in the same time. I forgot to tell the doc about the episode a few weeks later.

The Abbot rapid test is not a serological test. It’s designed to identify someone who is actively shedding virus.
Wonder if fauci will give us a "my bad, sorry I did trillions of dollars worth of damage to the global economy"
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Wonder if fauci will give us a "my bad, sorry I did trillions of dollars worth of damage to the global economy"

Um, no. Little big man will strut around crowing how many lives he saved from the virus while the country crashes.

Trump needs to sideline Fauci.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
My guess is that Corona was active in China and here, long before it “went viral”. Just took awhile to ramp up.

Thank you. My thought.

Look for more bickering about who "started it".
My wife had similar symptoms.

Here COVID test came back negative.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Thank you. My thought.

Trump should sue china, receive judgment, then erase 25 trillion off our debt, okay, you did this, now we DONT owe you this, GFY!!!!!
I think Trump is going to let our enemies swallow most of our debt.

I think we only owe China 2-4 trillion and he will make them pay, Gun.
Originally Posted by Slavek

Not a game changer. Didn't American Intelligence Services warn the US Government officials about the virus around the time of Military Olympics in Wuhan? If so this virus originated in China not the USA.

Yep
Originally Posted by gunner500

Thank you. My thought.

Trump should sue china, receive judgment, then erase 25 trillion off our debt, okay, you did this, now we DONT owe you this, GFY!!!!!

I think this might actually happen. Ever since he said the world would be sending China a bill for the damages.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Nope.

It's down to around 1 trillion, and most of that's not owned by the government, but common Chinese.
Great, good thing about owing them is we don't have to make them pay, just erase debt, don't like it china? flinch froggy!

Nope.

It's down to around 1 trillion, and most of that's not owned by the government, but common Chinese.

Yes, re-tally when all the damages are added up at the end of this crap.
And get the damn pharmaceutical manufacturing BACK in this country!
Originally Posted by gunner500

Thank you. My thought.

Love it!

My wife and I had symptoms of dry cough, fever 101 to 102, abdominal pains, headache, shortness of breath they said we didnt meet the requirements for being tested, figure that one out, I got better in about 10 days, my wife still has as low grade fever 90 to 100 this been going on for 4 weeks now, she also had fluid in her lungs, they tested her last Sunday and it came back negative. I beleive we both had it, she works for the state and was in someone's home that came back from a cruise and 4 days after that she got sick
Have a farmer neighbor bud over the mountain that's Wife has had something for 7 weeks now, she can't shake it, no covid, but something's got her wrapped up.

Nope.

Thanks for that update, AS.
A deadly and dangerous virus.
It is being overplayed by the media. We are not going to have 220,000 deaths in America.

We will have 22,000 deaths and it will mostly be behind us by June.
the ole yeller fever
Seems a lot of people die every year in the State of NY...?

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/states/newyork/newyork.htm

NY Leading Causes of Death, 2017 Deaths
1. Heart Disease 44,092
2. Cancer 34,956
3. Accidents 7,687
4. Chronic Lower Respiratory Diseases 7258
5. Stroke 6,264
6. Flu/Pneumonia 4,517
7. Diabetes 4,176
8. Alzheimer’s disease 3,521
9. Hypertension 2,699
10. Septicemia 2,296

New York Mortality Data
New York Mortality Data Deaths
Firearm Deaths 772
Homicide 577
Drug Overdose Deaths 3,921

Just a thought.

And it couldn't last anyway. Local authorities announced 9 positive test results today.

Exactly. For the crowd and not you AS...Lots of stuff has similar symptoms and we are not out of the Cold and Flu season yet. We are all operating on flawed and incomplete stats which when analyzed, will present a flawed and incomplete picture of what is going and went on. That is not to say they are worthless, just that they must be taken with a huge dose of salt.

One thing that the virus has done is reveal a lot of weaknesses within our country, both medically and economically. If the Dems have their way, what will come out of it is less freedom and more stuff like the "Patriot" Act. The RINO/Globalists will act in complete concert with them. Hopefully even if the Dems get their way the undeniable facts will get through to enough "man on the street" Joe Sixpack types that they will vote the Dems out and maybe we can go even more nationalist with essential goods manufactured here and essential services rendered here instead of China and other places.
I had some damn chit back in late Nov, early Dec that was messing with my lungs and the symptoms of Covid. Wouldn't be surprised if it was it.
Herd immunity
Last year in late winter I got sick. I was dehydrated and ran a fever, so my wife took me to the local ER. They put me on an IV and did about every test possible. My fever went down, and the IV rehydrated me. Tests came back negative for the seasonal flu. A nurse told me that it was going around, some kind of bug. Several of the hospital staff had been infected with it. They got me back on my feet, and I went home the same day. Today they would say I have Covid 19.
Originally Posted by Jerseyboy
Last year in late winter I got sick. I was dehydrated and ran a fever, so my wife took me to the local ER. They put me on an IV and did about every test possible. My fever went down, and the IV rehydrated me. Tests came back negative for the seasonal flu. A nurse told me that it was going around, some kind of bug. Several of the hospital staff had been infected with it. They got me back on my feet, and I went home the same day. Today they would say I have Covid 19.

The only "they" that would say so would be libs trying to promote a leftist agenda. If the facts didn't fit their agenda they'd skew them and use them anyway.

C19 is a specific pathogen that has been identified and which is testable for. Hundreds have been ill in our area with symptoms identical to C19, but only a very few have tested positive for the specific pathogen. Those .who are ill but tested negative forC19 were also tested for Influenza A&B, with mixed results. My wife tested negative for all 3, but was and still is ill with fever, aches, and chest congestion. A guy from our church tested negative for C19 but positive for Influenza B.

C19 is a virus. You had a viral illness. If the illness you suffered was from C19 it can be detected by lab test. Short of that anything that you might claim is speculation.

I got a buddy who was sick for a few weeks before Christmas. Intelligent guy, but claims to be pretty sure that he had C19. Has not been tested or seen by any medical professional since becoming ill and recovering. He claims that the bug that got him couldn't have been a common cold because it was "different", and kicked his ass.
He doesn't even hear me when I explain that hundreds are getting their asses handed to them by a "different" bug, and still testing negative for C19, Influenza A, and Inf B.

So...

Carry on. You had this Corona bug. Yes?

The only "they" that would say so would be libs trying to promote a leftist agenda. If the facts didn't fit their agenda they'd skew them and use them anyway.

C19 is a specific pathogen that has been identified and which is testable for. Hundreds have been ill in our area with symptoms identical to C19, but only a very few have tested positive for the specific pathogen. Those .who are ill but tested negative forC19 were also tested for Influenza A&B, with mixed results. My wife tested negative for all 3, but was and still is ill with fever, aches, and chest congestion. A guy from our church tested negative for C19 but positive for Influenza B.

C19 is a virus. You had a viral illness. If the illness you suffered was from C19 it can be detected by lab test. Short of that anything that you might claim is speculation.

I got a buddy who was sick for a few weeks before Christmas. Intelligent guy, but claims to be pretty sure that he had C19. Has not been tested or seen by any medical professional since becoming ill and recovering. He claims that the bug that got him couldn't have been a common cold because it was "different", and kicked his ass.
He doesn't even hear me when I explain that hundreds are getting their asses handed to them by a "different" bug, and still testing negative for C19, Influenza A, and Inf B.

So...

Only Liberals could claim that Covid-Y2K was the most contagious virus ever seen on planet earth, while at the same time contending that nobody ever got it.
It appears that if you die from- say a heart attack- or a traffic death- and you have C19 antibodies, you are counted as a C19 death.

There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.

We will never get the real truth.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

So...

Only Liberals could claim that Covid-Y2K was the most contagious virus ever seen on planet earth, while at the same time contending that nobody ever got it.

Oh, there're plenty who are getting it. And those most affected (infected) are the poor souls who live in the liberal warrens. Places like NYC where the mayor downplayed the danger and encouraged folk to attend the theaters, ride the subway, and celebrate in public events...

But that's surely Trump's fault, right?
Liberal New Yorkers apparently are like sheep..... looking for a place to die.....

So...

My daughter is in college and a member of a sorority, one of her sisters is friends with someone that was studying abroad. This individual came back to the states and was tested once, negative. Tested again, negative. Tested a third time, positive. I don't know if he was showing symptoms or not but I can tell you one or even two tests are not definitive proof.

So...

Are those the 70% failure rate tests?

Monday, April 13 follow-up.

First of all let me make a correction. I misunderstood what was going to happen today. I thought I was going to go to my Dr's office and have a Abbott test. This was not the case. I was called Friday evening and was told to report to Erlanger Hospital at 8 AM to participate in an experimental test for blood antigens to see if I had had the CV-19 virus the is past year. To participate, I had to show that I was not currently sick with anything. I then had to sign a form stating that the results this test could not discussed by me to anyone. After signing the form, a nurse came in a drew blood. I was told I could wait or they would call me when they got the results. I got those results at 1:20 PM. I will not be allowed to hear the results of the other 24 participants nor they mine. I understand that this test was part of a nation testing to see how many of us have already had this virus.

While I can't give you my results. I will say that I now know this virus has been with us longer than February.

It was already affecting china back in October, November.

First of all let me make a correction. I misunderstood what was going to happen today. I thought I was going to go to my Dr's office and have a Abbott test. This was not the case. I was called Friday evening and was told to report to Erlanger Hospital at 8 AM to participate in an experimental test for blood antigens to see if I had had the CV-19 virus the is past year. To participate, I had to show that I was not currently sick with anything. I then had to sign a form stating that the results this test could not discussed by me to anyone. After signing the form, a nurse came in a drew blood. I was told I could wait or they would call me when they got the results. I got those results at 1:20 PM. I will not be allowed to hear the results of the other 24 participants nor they mine. I understand that this test was part of a nation testing to see how many of us have already had this virus.

While I can't give you my results. I will say that I now know this virus has been with us longer than February.

Wow!
Originally Posted by JTman

Wow!

Wow is right..... A nondisclosure, seriously.... the results and timeline are very interesting, or should I say the lack of results? wink

Wow!

Wow is right..... A nondisclosure, seriously.... the results and timeline are very interesting, or should I say the lack of results? wink

SOP until data is analyzed and "published" for many "studies".

Kind of a bummer we don't get to know his results though.

Geno

Bump

Wow!

Yep! He could at least give us a clue via sockpuppet or something. Not nice to leave us hangin....
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
It is being overplayed by the media. We are not going to have 220,000 deaths in America.

Fire your guesser back up we have passed that number today. We are now over 23,000
Amazon has elastic shoe coasters on sale
Originally Posted by MILES58

Fire your guesser back up we have passed that number today. We are now over 23,000

And your guess was?

I know you didn't have the courage of your convictions to guess......
You decided to let the experts guess for you.... like 200,000 to 2.2 million...... you liberals are all alike

And your guess was?

You decided to let the experts guess for you.... like 200,000 to 2.2 million...... you liberals are all alike

No, as a mater of fact I think it was you and your retarded brother that I told based on the death numbers we were on track for for somwhere on the high side of 100,000. I will give you an hour to find someone to divide 23,000 by 6 to get a weekly average for 1 week then multiply by 52 and come back with a number.

There's a lot of ways that the number you come back might be wrong. There's also a probability that the feds will relax restrictions on association and gatherings and those numbers can be a hell of a lot higher with a wave in early summer and again starting about October because they won't be able to shut the country down again in part because of people like ypou running their mouth without the sense to grasp what they are talking about.
Originally Posted by MILES58

And your guess was?

It’s like arguing with a 3rd grader, but you already know that. This virus is a joke and now old Miles is out of ammo, sadly for him he missed the mark immensely.
© 24hourcampfire