Home
He did what I had hoped would and dropped the responsibility to open economies into the laps of all 50 Governors.

This was a crushing home run that the MSM will have a helluva time calling a foul ball.
They'll just call him a flip flopper.
From the thread title, I thought he had poked a very ugly woman.
Heck I thought he grabbed an ugly one. I had never seen a girl so ugly you needed four bags!

KC
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
They'll just call him a flip flopper.

LOL...He flopped this right in their laps.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
From the thread title, I thought he had poked a very ugly woman.

He did, the MSM in all their ugliness.
Aww hell...

He hit a home run...

There...you happy??

smirk grin
Originally Posted by BoltactionMan
Heck I thought he grabbed an ugly one. I had never seen a girl so ugly you needed four bags!
KC

I think you need four with 'ol Stormy Daniels just to keep the diseases away
Posted By: 700LH Re: Trump Hits Four-Bagger Today - 04/15/20
Originally Posted by luv2safari
He did what I had hoped would and dropped the responsibility to open economies into the laps of all 50 Governors.

This was a crushing home run that the MSM will have a helluva time calling a foul ball.

They will figure something out, Trump can't do anything right in their eyes
Now they will revert back to...'Trump has NO PLAN to open the economy...."
OK- - - -the libtards on the east and west coasts, New Orleans, Detroit and Chicago will whine, wring their hands, stay hidden under their beds and sucking their thumbs. The real Americans in flyover country will go back to work and clean up the mess like they always do.
Jerry
Either Trump is a tyrant, or he has no plan....those are the only two plays in their playbook regarding this.

Ummm, no; they'll just accuse him of abdicating his responsibility to hold the line & keep the federal restrictions in place & of being reckless with the health of the population.

Business as usual.

MM
Posted By: Steve Re: Trump Hits Four-Bagger Today - 04/15/20
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

Ummm, no; they'll just accuse him of abdicating his responsibility to hold the line & keep the federal restrictions in place & of being reckless with the health of the population.

Business as usual.

MM

Are there any real federal restrictions?

Yep. Love it.

I've used that one myself.

You wanna be Boss?

Ok. You the Boss.

Crickets.. smile
If the governors want to keep their own states shut down, that's OK- - - - -let them hustle up their own funding, maybe by taxing the businesses they won't allow to operate! No more federal slush fund!
Jerry
Originally Posted by Steve

Business as usual.

MM

As far as I know, no.................only guidelines, which many construe as direction or guidance to be implemented at state levels.

MM
Luv2safari: I thought you were talking about the cessation of funds from the chi-com shillshitshow W.H.O.?
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by Steve

Business as usual.

MM

No there are not.
As per usual, Trump’s playing Chess while the Demotards and Fake News Media are playing checkers.

Actually shook Pelosi hand?!!
Huh.

Once again Trump did the right.

Who would of thunk?
It doesn’t matter what he does, 90% of the media will criticize it.
© 24hourcampfire