Home
Posted By: jmdriver Trump v cuomo - 04/17/20
I’m thinking this “question” was staged since his response is pretty well put together. Not saying the content of his response is correct, appropriate, etc but he had facts and figures prepared.

Gloves are off. Cuomo is a dirt ball.

https://news.yahoo.com/new-york-gov-andrew-cuomo-unloads-on-trump-hes-doing-nothing-174641918.html
Posted By: Hogwild7 Re: Trump v cuomo - 04/17/20
The guy has a disaster in his state I don't want him running my state. He got heavy handed after the horse left the barn.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Trump v cuomo - 04/17/20
I would bet that as long as Trump has known him that he knows things about him, he may not want made public.
Posted By: SAcharlie Re: Trump v cuomo - 04/17/20
You think he likes golden showers like your prez.
Posted By: sidepass Re: Trump v cuomo - 04/17/20
Tell us all about golden showers Stupid Azz charlie.
Posted By: jmdriver Re: Trump v cuomo - 04/17/20
Andy has repeatedly said “you cannot politicize this virus” as he politicizes the virus everyday albeit passive aggressively until today. Watch out for gov Andy. Coming to a presidential race near you.
Posted By: benchman Re: Trump v cuomo - 04/17/20
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

So, we get to call any bogus accusation, credible? I don't think you want that Pandoras Box opened.
Posted By: jdunham Re: Trump v cuomo - 04/17/20
First time I have used the ignore feature. I can't think of one post numb nuts has posted that was ever worth my while.

Cuomo saying Trump hasn't done anything is comical. He has already admitted Trump has gone above and beyond EVERY TIME Cuomo has asked for something. Cuomo has spent most of his time asking for help.
LOL
He just said if the pres is home watching TV he need to get to work.
Posted By: OutlawPatriot Re: Trump v cuomo - 04/17/20
Can't wait for these asswads to lose again in the fall.
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: Trump v cuomo - 04/17/20
I'd like to know who Cuomo has dirt on at Fox News? They're giving him too much free air time for any other explanation!
Jerry
Originally Posted by benchman

So, we get to call any bogus accusation, credible? I don't think you want that Pandoras Box opened.

Your prez is all about BOGUS and you like all he's got. Deal with it.
Posted By: Hectortwsp Re: Trump v cuomo - 04/17/20
Fugging cry baby! Trump gave him 10xs more for this CV sheit than any other state hospitals, ship, ventilators, masks, shield, body suits, etc. and he is still crying! Better question: Andy what did you spend the money on as govenor besides illegal aliens and sanctuary cities????
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Trump v cuomo - 04/17/20
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
I'd like to know who Cuomo has dirt on at Fox News? They're giving him too much free air time for any other explanation!
Jerry

Cuomo is waiting in the wings to replace Biden. I have been saying that for awhile now.

"A majority of Democrats want to nominate New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo for president instead of Joe Biden, according to poll results shared exclusively with The Post.

The national poll found 56 percent of Democrats prefer Cuomo, with 44 percent wanting to stick with presumptive nominee Biden — a 12-point margin well outside the 4.8 percent margin of error for the Democratic sample.

Hispanic voters, young people, women and self-identified liberals are most likely to favor dumping the former vice president for Cuomo."

The poll, conducted April 3-6, was commissioned by the conservative pro-market Club for Growth, which generally supports Republican candidates.

Cuomo denied last month that he wanted to run for president, but some Democrats still are clamoring for an alternative to Biden, who faded from public view during the coronavirus outbreak, which elevated Cuomo in daily press conferences."
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Trump v cuomo - 04/17/20
Originally Posted by stxhunter
I would bet that as long as Trump has known him that he knows things about him, he may not want made public.

I'll bet Epstein had stuff on him too
Posted By: MM879 Re: Trump v cuomo - 04/17/20
Fredo reminds me of how an x-wife fights. They are real tough when someone else is paying the bills. Things change quite a bit when the tide turns.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Trump v cuomo - 04/17/20

Tell us how the martians killed OJs wife.

Posted By: Morewood Re: Trump v cuomo - 04/17/20
Positioning himself to step in for Biden.
Posted By: lostleader Re: Trump v cuomo - 04/17/20
[quote=benchman][quote=SAcharlie]You think he likes golden showers like your prez.
Your prez is all about BOGUS and you like all he's got. Deal with it.

What a putz
Posted By: oldcuss Re: Trump v cuomo - 04/17/20
SACharlie-
Texas is still part of USA, so that makes Mr. Trump your
president also.
Oldcuss
Originally Posted by oldcuss
SACharlie-
Texas is still part of USA, so that makes Mr. Trump your
president also.
Oldcuss

LOL
You got to be a Russian bot; your reply is way too polite.
Posted By: 22250rem Re: Trump v cuomo - 04/17/20
Before the Chinese plague hit, Cuomo and his democrat buddies had run NYS billions into the red...... Now with Covid 19 expenses the state is in real financial trouble. But mark my words.........It will ALL get blamed on Covid 19...... Because Andy and the boys NEVER, EVER, do anything wrong. Just like all progressive democrats..... They can do no wrong.... and anyone who disputes that is a racist, and a bigot, and an extremist, etc. etc. etc.
Posted By: rong Re: Trump v cuomo - 04/17/20
22-250-that's why Andy was so pizzed when the initial relief package was announced,Cuomo was hoping to balance the budget with Fed money.
Even Gillibran was saying "Federal relief money is not meant to balance a budget "
Posted By: rte Re: Trump v cuomo - 04/17/20
Originally Posted by SAcharlie aka SuckAssCharlie
LOLHe just said if the pres is in the White House watching TV he need to get to work.

He lives where he works but Cuomo is too stupid to understand this fact.

You voted for this crack smoking,dick sucking, Commie,Muslim,homosexual.lol
[Linked Image from theblacksphere.net]

And his Tranny/wife/dicksucker.lol
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: jdunham Re: Trump v cuomo - 04/17/20
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Before the Chinese plague hit, Cuomo and his democrat buddies had run NYS billions into the red...... Now with Covid 19 expenses the state is in real financial trouble. But mark my words.........It will ALL get blamed on Covid 19...... Because Andy and the boys NEVER, EVER, do anything wrong. Just like all progressive democrats..... They can do no wrong.... and anyone who disputes that is a racist, and a bigot, and an extremist, etc. etc. etc.

This.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Trump v cuomo - 04/17/20

Doubt the President engages in that activity. Bolshevik Democrats on the other hand embrace that kind of preversion.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Trump v cuomo - 04/17/20

Trump is trying to give the country back to the people and you are too fugin stupid to realize it ........FOAD

And if you aren't stupid , you are an Bolshevik POS and the enemy of every free man
Hey, Silly Ass Corksucker,

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...llion-n-y-deficit-despite-strong-economy
Originally Posted by irfubar

Trump is trying to give the country back to the people and you are too fugin stupid to realize it ........FOAD

And if you aren't stupid , you are an Bolshevik POS and the enemy of every free man

She doesnt want the country given to the people. She wants it given to China. I bet she cashes that Trump check.
LOL
He just said if the pres is home watching TV he need to get to work.

I'd say why doesnt Cumho, Piglosi and your joo bud Schmucher support Trumps next financial bailout to help starving NY businesses out?
© 24hourcampfire