Home

I wish she could replace our “gutless” governor! With our primary system, the demoncrats helped assure that Wyoming would get a governor more to their liking! memtb

https://www.secondamendmentdaily.co...or-noem-this-is-how-we-lose-our-country/

For every Golda Meir and Margaret Thatcher there are eight (you pick the number) that are ruled by feelings, emotion, and passions; not to mention ignorance. Of course there’s no corner on the market for the last — we have a NJ male governor who apparently isn’t aware of the Bill of Rights.

Look at the persons in contemporary politics.

‘Can’t wait to see the responses to this. 😮🙂
Unfortunately Noem is one in a million.

Kristi Noem is our neighboring governor. You’ll notice how with her more conservative - libertarian approach, the MSM was on her like flys at a picnic.
I really like how she is handling the virus crisis.

She is also quite easy on the eyes.
Watched her speak the other day and was impressed.
I happened to be in a small town in western SD a few summers ago when she was campaigning for governor. She was just walking down the street talking to people and stopped to talk to our family. I distrust all politicians but she seemed like a down-to-earth lady with a modest confidence that left us all impressed.
I'd trade her for our sodomite, in a heartbeat.....
https://www.foxnews.com/ has a link to every states total of Coronavirus cases and the number of deaths.
South Dakota has one of the lowest death percentages.
The numbers speak for themselves for this lockdown hoax,
Another gooberment lie fed to the population
Can we say weapons of mass destruction?
Idaho state rep Heather Scott thinks our rights are being violated

https://www.kivitv.com/news/idaho-lawmaker-refers-to-governor-as-little-hitler-over-stay-home-order

You can’t shut down people’s lives like this," Scott said. "This is, people will start educating others that this is life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. And for a dict- I mean, to act as a dictator when there, there is, the perceived emergency is over, you know, maybe he made a mistake, maybe not, but you can’t take away people’s lives and property without compensation and that’s exactly what he would be doing. I mean, they are already calling him “Little Hitler”, “Governor Little Hitler” and so, I, I think people will start educating others and people will be more and more vocal until they will say ‘enough of this’ and put the pressure, hopefully political pressure on him. That’s what I would hope for."
Originally Posted by rong
Watched her speak the other day and was impressed.

Me too, she is sharp.
She respects the people and the people respect her, None of this lock down crap, She made her recommendations, explained why, and people for the most part said that sounds about right and complied. The way it should be done.
she also enabled the passing of constitutional carry in SD..........
Originally Posted by WYcoyote

Ladies like this, make it hard for me to stay firm on my "repeal the 19th" stance.
Originally Posted by huntsman22

Yup.
Personally I think she has done a great job and I haven't seen any 'ego' yet. A very strong second amendment supporter for sure! But of course yesterday the Pennington Co.(Rapid City) Dunbocrat Party leader is blaming the Covid outbreak at the Smithfield pork prcessing plant in Sioux Falls as Noem's fault for her failed policy of not locking down the state. Surprise Surprise that it isn't Smithfields fault for supposedly offering $500 bonus' per day or week??? to anyone of the mostly immigrant(some illegal I am sure) employees to come to work. Can't be their fault or the companies, it's Trump and Noem. Fricking bastuds!!!!!! Oh, and yes she is the best looking Gov we have hade. Sure beats that lying narcissist Janklow!
Originally Posted by Joel/AK

Not one in a million. She is one of 761,000 South Dakotans.
Wish we had more like her!

57, one in 57.
Originally Posted by steve4102

57, one in 57.

HA! laugh

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

John
Originally Posted by kid0917

Ladies like this, make it hard for me to stay firm on my "repeal the 19th" stance.

Their rarity should shore up your resolve.
The plant outbreak shows how the socio economic demographic plays into the spread of this virus.

Yes, our Governor is a good one. She would not have a chance at President. There is no way this country would elect someone like her. Our Senator Thune is another good one, explored a presidential run, but our counrty would not allow persons with such character to run our country. (read from flyover country) Exactly what we need, but will not happen.

Both grew up modest, hard working and believe in the constitution.

It's a very large state with population of <600,000 people, therefore, she can be far more liberal with her containment strategy. She could probably duplicate policies of Sweden and Belorussia.
Well with the title I knew it wasn't about Kate Brown, our Queen Governor here in Oregon..

She is busy trying to pull every back room deal and way to get her liberal agenda ran thru under the radar, using this Corona Virus Gig as a smoke screen to do so..

I have no problem with some of these governors being lynched by a mob... EVEN if they are women... like Kate Brown for instance...she is harming so many people in our state its not funny... especially throwing businesses under the bus, which will undermine the state's economy after all is said in done... in a state we can't AFFORD to have our economy undermined...

her only qualification for being Governor/Queen is that she is present and still is breathing... other than that, she's as useless
as lips on a chicken....
Originally Posted by Slavek

It's a very large state with population of <600,000 people, therefore, she can be far more liberal with her containment strategy. She could probably duplicate policies of Sweden and Belorussia.

Yes, social distancing is not new to us. grin
But we also canceled large gatherings before it hit. State tournaments, etc.

Now if we can get people to use their common sense and NOT show up for the Sturgis motorcycle rally this August. What could possibly go wrong with 3-700k people showing up from all over the country and world?
Originally Posted by BeanMan
Originally Posted by huntsman22

Yup.
Yeah I suppose so but, no one in SD would let that [bleep] happen here,keep your own f**gots.

I think the rally is toast this year.
Originally Posted by CRS

Yes, social distancing is not new to us. grin
But we also canceled large gatherings before it hit. State tournaments, etc.

Now if we can get people to use their common sense and NOT show up for the Sturgis motorcycle rally this August. What could possibly go wrong with 3-700k people showing up from all over the country and world?

I am worried that there is so much money that comes in from the rally, sales tax and otherwise that the squeaky greedy wheels will get the grease over the common sense on what could be or is the common sense wagon wheels!!! But I am sure a few thousandf drunks packed into a huge tent will sneeze or cough into their elbows though or 20K people at a concert will all sneeze down wind. Many vendors I am sure have already ordered and paid deposits so they will make noise to Sturgis and Pierre. I have never went to one so no matter to me but several hundred from around here go down to it as well as several thousand passing through from north and east of here.
I'd also like to say that I've worked for the State of SD for over 20 years and she by far is the best Governor we've ever been lucky enough to elect. One of my coworkers has a picture of her out checking over the National Guard and she was holding a SAW(M249)? like she would sure like to try it out, kind of a cool pic at that.. MB
We need the rally to happen this year for alot of reasons. Common sense is taking their money, in my opinion.
Originally Posted by BKinSD
We need the rally to happen this year for alot of reasons. Common sense is taking their money, in my opinion.

I disagree, we have chosen economic hardship to save lives in this country. The Rally should be an exception? If we were to follow your line of thought, we should have done nothing and allowed hundreds of thousands or possibly millions to die. The economy would have done a dip and blip and life would go on for the survivors.

The Buffalo Chip is raging on toward the rally, common sense be damned. But then the Chip has always been about about money, disguised as a party. Just like the kegs we threw during college to pay our rent. Same thing, just a much, much larger scale.

I just hope many of the possible attendees will use their common sense. But from what I have witnessed over the past 30 years. Common sense is thrown out the window. The persons that will still attend are the worst socio economic demographic to have come into the state.
If we were to follow your line of thought, we should have done nothing and allowed hundreds of thousands or possibly millions to die..

Can you say "Sweden"
We will see how the numbers come out.

There is going to be a lot of retrospective data analysis after this is over. It will show both success and failure.

One of the biggest issues is there is no one policy fits all when dealing with this. NYC is different the Chugwater, WY. Which is different than Sweden, or Brazil.

Was there over reaction? In some cases yes, some cases no.
© 24hourcampfire