Home
Posted By: Steve Trump suspending immigration - 04/21/20

Tweeted it out.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1252418369170501639

"In light of the attack from the Invisible Enemy, as well as the need to protect the jobs of our GREAT American Citizens, I will be signing an Executive Order to temporarily suspend immigration into the United States!"
Good! Can we keep it this way for a long while?
Amen!!! More Winning!!!! MAGA!!!

And about Fuqking time!
Works for me- - - - -now, deport a bunch more!
Jerry
Posted By: hanco Re: Trump suspending immigration - 04/21/20
We need to shuck a bunch !!!
Is this a distraction for something even bigger? Fingers crossed.
He has a big set. Wonder what MSNBC will say.
At the very least it creates a powerful bargaining chip to use against Nancy Antoinette
Trump just changed the subject away from Covid-19.

MSM will be having helmet fires in, three....two....one...
Leadership.
I wish he had done it a month ago. Good news, nonetheless.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Works for me- - - - -now, deport a bunch more!
Jerry

PREZACTLY!!!
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Trump just changed the subject away from Covid-19.

MSM will be having helmet fires in, three....two....one...

Agreed!!!!!!

MAGA!!!
All of a sudden, the wannabe tyrants of the left will drop the "we have to do this if it will even save one life" to "XENOPHOBIC ORANGE MAN BAD" as they march to the Supreme Court.
Originally Posted by Remsen
All of a sudden, the wannabe tyrants of the left will drop the "we have to do this if it will even save one life" to "XENOPHOBIC ORANGE MAN BAD" as they march to the Supreme Court.

That’s where it’s headed.
God Bless President Trump!

He knows how to play the media and hopefully this temporary EO lasts through his next term and through his successor, Donald Trump Jr’s, 2 terms. 👍
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

He knows how to play the media and hopefully this temporary EO lasts through his next term and through his successor, Donald Trump Jr’s, 2 terms. 👍

Now finish the wall.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

AMEN!!! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

It's a brilliant tactic. If the Supreme Court finds the executive order to be unconstitutional, it will serve as precedent for all other quarantine power grabs by states and local governments. He's forcing the ACLU to either defend emergency government powers or create precedent that will stop crap like gun store and church shutdowns.
Most Americans want more gun control.
Most Americans want something done about climate change.

But.... Most Americans want even legal immigrants sent back.

It's a brilliant tactic. If the Supreme Court finds the executive order to be unconstitutional, it will serve as precedent for all other quarantine power grabs by states and local governments. He's forcing the ACLU to either defend emergency government powers or create precedent that will stop crap like gun store and church shutdowns.

There’s much at stake with that move and I see no downside, presently. It wasn’t spur of the minute, it was well planned.
KAG
Posted By: ribka Re: Trump suspending immigration - 04/21/20
you can't have a complete shutdown of tens of millions of unemployed Americans' ability to move freely about their communities and allow open immigration into out country (free movement) of millions of foreign nationals who are not even screened for the Chinese virus. DACA vote is coming up soon in the SCOTUS
Originally Posted by ribka
you can't have a complete shutdown of tens of millions of unemployed Americans' ability to move freely about their communities and allow open immigration into out country (free movement) of millions of foreign nationals who are not even screened for the Chinese virus. DACA vote is coming up soon in the SCOTUS

The hell you say and You certainly can,,,,,,,,,,,if you’re a democrat.
The constitution states that when we are in a declare state of war and the POTUS has declared the US to be in a state of National Energency and governers of 50 states have declared they are in a state of emergency he has almost unlimited power.

He has more power now than Franklin in ww2.

"If that [bleep] wins, we will all hang from nooses"

No, I don't think Hillary is sleeping well tonight.
Posted By: Dess Re: Trump suspending immigration - 04/21/20
It appears it targets everyone...as it should be.
Bump
There is no need for immigration into the US today. We don’t need to import Indians for jobs but neither do we need to offshore jobs. Every time we send 1$ to a foreign country without that country sending us 1$ in exchange we are devaluing ourselves as a nation. In yesterday’s briefing the President Used $500B as the example in our dealings with chyna. Those cheap chinese goods are selling our birthright.

It’s time to make our own widgets and starve the Chinese back to the Stone Age. We made the best textile products in the world then shipped the industry overseas. We made the best steel, now it’s mostly gone. We develop medications that have saved countless lives but shipped the manufacturing overseas so we cannot make our own medications. All these actions are the result of globalism. Time to vote for America. Buy American or don’t buy.
Posted By: Teal Re: Trump suspending immigration - 04/21/20
It certainly seems like Trump if far from the "idiot who lost a billion dollars" that we constant are told about by our resident leftists.

Think about what he did.

Ran and won the very first time he tried. Beat all the Republicans, beat the Hillary machine. Beat obvious coup by the deep state. Created an economy that needed a 2 month national quarantine and global pandemic to drop the economy to the high point in the previous administration's time.

That's mathematically impossible to be "chance" - the man KNOWS what he's doing and has a plan because that's what business requires of someone, politics doesn't. We select too many career politicians, not enough people with practical/real world experience.
Unfortunately, Immigration will likely compensate for the shut down by bringing in hordes when this ends.
Originally Posted by teal
It certainly seems like Trump if far from the "idiot who lost a billion dollars" that we constant are told about by our resident leftists.

Think about what he did.

Ran and won the very first time he tried. Beat all the Republicans, beat the Hillary machine. Beat obvious coup by the deep state. Created an economy that needed a 2 month national quarantine and global pandemic to drop the economy to the high point in the previous administration's time.

That's mathematically impossible to be "chance" - the man KNOWS what he's doing and has a plan because that's what business requires of someone, politics doesn't. We select too many career politicians, not enough people with practical/real world experience.

We’ll know come November.

This will be the most pivotal election in my lifetime.
GOOD IDEAL ! we don`t need any of these diseased immigrants coming into our country anymore ,and get rid of the immigrants that are illegals that are here now.
It's at least 50 years too late.

This country is doomed, demographics trump everything.
Originally Posted by longarm
Good! Can we keep it this way for a long while?

This. But I'll believe it when I see it.
Originally Posted by pete53
GOOD IDEAL ! we don`t need any of these diseased immigrants coming into our country anymore ,and get rid of the immigrants that are illegals that are here now.

It will never happen. Construction and agricultural can’t live without them. I wish this was not the case. It still amazes me at how quickly whites and blacks were displaced by Mexicans, on construction sites.
Does this mean he can use the US Military to patrol and secure our borders?
I hope it's temporary like the income tax was temporary.
Can we dream that we may get a workable guest worker program out of this?
The left has been hyping a second wave of Covid, if citizens don't social distance or they go back to work too early.

But think it's OK to have people from worse Covid areas come here?

YGBFKM

They say WE can't go to work until everybody is tested, daily, but want the planes and ships to bring in people who haven't been tested daily?

CNN went full retard with this chit last night, same MSNBC.

Saw the blurb on Fox...............you can't make this crap up.

I say let an immigrant in, but send a liberal media talking head/ reporter/writer out. 1 for 1 replacement (no return though).
And all the Wuhan/China defenders in the media, exiled to Wuhan.
Steve: Indeed - you go Trump!
The demonrats heads are exploding across the nation - he-he.
I mean if they can not import illegal aliens to be their voting base what they gonna do?
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

It will never happen. Construction and agricultural can’t live without them. I wish this was not the case. It still amazes me at how quickly whites and blacks were displaced by Mexicans, on construction sites.
[/quote]

I have been hearing this for years. The welfare system makes it more profitable to get government benefits than to work. With healthcare, food stamps, dependent children assistance and all the other handouts from government, it puts business at a disadvantage when trying to hire employees. Take away the incentive to NOT work and see how quickly things change.
Government regulations influence the decisions made by businesses and individuals. Change the regulations and you can influence the decisions being made.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Construction and agricultural can’t live without them.

Amazing how Americans didn’t have any houses to live in, or stores with shelves full of food to buy from, prior to importing millions of Mexicans.

Imagine how many moons we’d have landed on if we’d only opened the place up sooner.
We have +20 Million unemployed Americans. We do not need to import more "labor"... Good move...
Posted By: Steve Re: Trump suspending immigration - 04/21/20

My understanding is that the EO will allow for guest agricultural workers.

Originally Posted by Stickfight

Amazing how Americans didn’t have any houses to live in, or stores with shelves full of food to buy from, prior to importing millions of Mexicans.

Imagine how many moons we’d have landed on if we’d only opened the place up sooner.
Kicking ass and taking names.LOL
Originally Posted by Steve

My understanding is that the EO will allow for guest agricultural workers.

Originally Posted by Stickfight

Agricultural Green Card holders are good to go.
Agricultural Green Card holders are good to go.

Shame, but it has to start somewhere.
Thank God ! Now start rounding em up and out you go! Don t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
OP:

I will believe it when I see it.

But I recall Trump's tweeting about ending the anchor baby birthright citizenship racket years back. No real action on that.

And then there is this:
[Linked Image from gab.com]

Horse manure. Still places in the USA without any swarthies of any sort. Yet, buildings still get built and crops still are harvested. As occurred in the hundreds of years before swarthy invaders from the south were let into our land.

Mexicans had the aid of the ruling class, fed.gov, and most state.govs all the way. They were allowed to come in and decent white folks were forbidden from fighting them off by the bought politicians and their LEO attack dogs. If fed.gov merely did its job by keeping the invaders out and LEOs stood aside while decent men mopped up the invaders, the vast majority of immivaders would unazz the AO and beat feet to south of the Rio Grnade.
© 24hourcampfire