Home
Ongoing saga of Kim Jong

The following is a report out of Israel which reports him in a negative condition. Late yesterday, a Hong Kong news source reported Kim Jong dead. During the day, Japanese news sources reported him in critical condition.

https://www.jpost.com/international...-experts-to-advise-on-nkoreas-kim-625831

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's health is reportedly in a vegetative state after undergoing a failed cardiovascular procedure earlier this month, according to the medical team treating him.

Amid conflicting reports about Kim's health, Japanese weekly magazine Shukan Gendai reported on Friday that a Chinese medical team member on the mission to North Korea briefly explained the situation to its senior writer, Kondm Daisuke.
The medical expert said during a visit to the countryside earlier this month, Kim clutched his chest and fell to the ground. A doctor accompanying Kim immediately carried out CPR and took him to a nearby hospital for emergency care.
China has dispatched a team to North Korea including medical experts to advise on him, according to four people familiar with the situation.

Reuters was unable to immediately determine what the trip by the Chinese team signaled in terms of Kim's health. However Shukan Gendai's report claims they were called to the leader's aid by his accompanying doctor after the incident.

Plastic Surgeon Tells: “Doing This Every Morning Can Snap Back Sagging Skin (No Creams Needed)” (Beverly Hills MD)
Recommended by
A delegation led by a senior member of the Chinese Communist Party's International Liaison Department left Beijing for North Korea on Thursday, two of the people said. The department is the main Chinese body dealing with neighboring North Korea.
The sources declined to be identified given the sensitivity of the matter.
The Liaison Department could not be reached by Reuters for comment late on Friday. China's foreign ministry did not immediately respond to a request for comment late on Friday.
Daily NK, a Seoul-based website, reported earlier this week that Kim was recovering after undergoing a cardiovascular procedure on April 12. It cited one unnamed source in North Korea.
South Korean government officials and a Chinese official with the Liaison Department challenged subsequent reports suggesting that Kim was in grave danger after surgery. South Korean officials said they had detected no signs of unusual activity in North Korea.

On Thursday, U.S. President Donald Trump also downplayed earlier reports that Kim was gravely ill. "I think the report was incorrect," Trump told reporters, but he declined to say if he had been in touch with North Korean officials.
On Friday, a South Korean source told Reuters their intelligence was that Kim was alive and would likely make an appearance soon. The person said he did not have any comment on Kim's current condition or any Chinese involvement.
An official familiar with U.S. intelligence said that Kim was known to have health problems but they had no reason to conclude he was seriously ill or unable eventually to reappear in public.
A U.S. State department spokeswoman had no comment. U.S. Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo, when asked about Kim's health on Fox News after Trump spoke said, "I don’t have anything I can share with you tonight, but the American people should know we're watching the situation very keenly."
North Korea is one of the world's most isolated and secretive countries, and the health of its leaders is treated as a matter of state security. Reuters has not been able to independently confirm any details on Kim's whereabouts or condition.
North Korea's state media last reported on Kim's whereabouts when he presided over a meeting on April 11. State media did not report that he was in attendance at an event to mark the birthday of his grandfather, Kim Il Sung, on April 15, an important anniversary in North Korea.
Kim, believed to be 36, has disappeared from coverage in North Korean state media before. In 2014, he vanished for more than a month and North Korean state TV later showed him walking with a limp. Speculation about his health has been fanned by his heavy smoking, apparent weight gain since taking power and family history of cardiovascular problems.
When Kim Jong Un's father, Kim Jong Il, suffered a stroke in 2008, South Korean media reported at the time that Chinese doctors were involved in his treatment along with French physicians.
Last year, Chinese President Xi Jinping made the first state visit in 14 years by a Chinese leader to North Korea, an impoverished state that depends on Beijing for economic and diplomatic support.

China is North Korea's chief ally and the economic lifeline for a country hard-hit by U.N. sanctions, and has a keen interest in the stability of the country with which it shares a long, porous border.
Kim is a third-generation hereditary leader who came to power after his father Kim Jong Il died in 2011 from a heart attack. He has visited China four times since 2018.
Trump held unprecedented summits with Kim in 2018 and 2019 as part of a bid to persuade him to give up North Korea’s nuclear arsenal.

Fingers crossed
36 is too young for most to die, but if a 36 year old has to die, I would much prefer it to be a communist.
There's a photo on JNN (Japan News Network) showing what is claimed to be Kim lying in state. Others say it's photoshopped. We'll see.

If he's dead or comatose, the likely successor is his sister, who is reportedly even more of a cruel tyrant than he is, if that's possible.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
36 is too young for most to die, but if a 36 year old has to die, I would much prefer it to be a communist.

Particularly one who is responsible for so much suffering among his own people.
He got the Rona and they don’t want folks to know!
I fear any new man will be no better.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
There's a photo on JNN (Japan News Network) showing what is claimed to be Kim lying in state. Others say it's photoshopped. We'll see.

If he's dead or comatose, the likely successor is his sister, who is reportedly even more of a cruel tyrant than he is, if that's possible.

I also read that his successor cannot be a woman. Duno.
Originally Posted by steve4102

I also read that his successor cannot be a woman. Duno.

Well they got that one right at least.
So he's in the same shape as most 'fire members huh?
Overweight, heavy smoker, with a family history of cardiovascular problems. I bet he doesn't get much exercise, either..... What could go wrong?. Looks like he was asking for it even though I'd bet his doctors were telling him what that lifestyle leads to.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
He got the Rona and they don’t want folks to know!

that's what i've been thinking since it first came out
Originally Posted by nyrifleman

He's one man. NKorea has tens of millions. He must have a wee it of help and support in being a brutal tyrant.

Are Koreans incapable of a revolution?
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Overweight, heavy smoker, with a family history of cardiovascular problems. I bet he doesn't get much exercise, either..... What could go wrong?. Looks like he was asking for it even though I'd bet his doctors were telling him what that lifestyle leads to.

You know he and Rodman stay up 24/7 drinking’ Henney and banging’ ho’s!
Rumor was that Gerbil Boy drank a liter of Johnny Walker Blue every day.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Originally Posted by 22250rem

You know he and Rodman stay up 24/7 drinking’ Henney and banging’ ho’s!

I doubt it. Ho is Chinese. Li's maybe.

That in itself is a death sentence....
Originally Posted by WAM

That in itself is a death sentence....

His weight would support that claim
If living a lifestyle of booze and smoking would kill you by age 36 we would just about all be long dead. Ed k
It's also been reported that a crack team of Chinese military and civilian doctors and surgeons made a Max speed emergency flight from their top hospital in Beijing to intervene, but went home later with no fanfare, a news black out, and no comment.
Murderous dictators cannot retire peacefully, but maybe his sister could reunify Korea and retire.
Originally Posted by ERK
If living a lifestyle of booze and smoking would kill you by age 36 we would just about all be long dead. Ed k

No sheit. 😁

I was trying to think what Trump called him.
Little Rocket Man

Yes, suffering without a Rothschild hand in their central banking system. We should liberate them, too.

Or a dumbocrat. Same same anymore
Originally Posted by Crockettnj

He's one man. NKorea has tens of millions. He must have a wee it of help and support in being a brutal tyrant.

Are Koreans incapable of a revolution?

They have a huge army and an impoverished population. It would be genocide if they tried to revolt. However, it's been done before. The communist revolutions in Russia and China killed many millions.
If he kicks the bucket, who's next in line ?......... Or is that anyone's guess?
Dennis Rodman is available, I believe!
LOL!
Originally Posted by Clarkm
Murderous dictators cannot retire peacefully, but maybe his sister could reunify Korea and retire.

China would never allow it

Unfortunately, his passing will in no way alleviate the suffering of the North Korean populace. His replacement will be as bad or worse than him.
There are millions of people who have lost everything because of this fat scum. One of them in a trusted position could expose themself to coronavirus and seek to infect Kim and those around him with it.
AOC sent her resume
The evil sister should be reading up on Cleopatra, pronto!
so he's about like SAcharlie ?
Bernie putting in an application I hear.
I'd be willing to let our brilliant and well loved gov halfwhit leave her position and become leader of NK.

It's a sacrifice all of MI will have to endure for the better of the world.
Originally Posted by hookeye
AOC sent her resume

If he’s comatose or dead, he don’t need a bartender.
Originally Posted by Clarkm

China would never allow it

There it is.

Heck, they coulda had him poisoned for all we know.
He's not long for this world
That's going to be one big stinking overstuffed purple eggplant on the slab.
Lennie: Well, IF, this report from the Israelite's is true then I would desperately hate to be the Doctor who operated on "Rocket Man" - especially if "Rocket-Man" recovers, somewhat.
The world would be much better off WITHOUT "Rocket-Man" but somehow I feel this is all a hoax?
I don't know why.
Maybe little "Rocket-Man" is just setting up this scenario and waiting to see who his friends are and who speaks ill of him?
Either way, in a coma or pulling tricks, I don't trust that turd (no offense gunswizard) any further than I could throw him.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I'm not happy to hear this. It sounds like the Mossad or C_A finally got to him. Trump had him flipped and he provided the proof to Trump that Zero was a traitor, having used Eric Schmidt of alphabet Corp to set up the the gmail system for the deep state handlers of his dads generals to receive instructions from.

He flew 12 hours out of the way to meet Trump in Singapore to keep from getting his plane shot down. After that or the second meeting he met with Pres Moon and delivered the proof to him..

A week later Moon flew to DC and handed the proof to Trump in a large envelope.

That evening Trump tweeted that he had received a very nice letter, letting Zero, Hillbiotch and Schmidt know the jig was up.

It led to Schmidt later stepping down as head of Alphabet. Same type of proof led to stepdowns by heads of IBM, Lockheed, Bayer, cloud computing,....

I just hope we arent going to be dealing with looking at nuclear war again with a new leader.

As Trump said a few days ago, if Hillary had been elected we would already have had a nuclear war with NK. He wasnt lying.

William Casey said their mission was done when all the USA public knew was wrong. He wasnt lying either.
Word is Little Rocket Man is now sitting at the right hand of Satan.
Could be.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/25/north-korean-dictator-kim-jong-un-rumored-to-be-dead/

Kim Jong Un is rumored to be dead, according to a Hong Kong broadcast network, while a Japanese magazine is reporting that North Korea’s rocket man is in a “vegetative state” after he underwent heart surgery earlier this month.

A vice director of HKSTV Hong Kong Satellite Television, a Beijing-backed broadcast network in Hong Kong, claimed that Kim was dead, citing a “very solid source.” Her post on the Chinese messaging app Weibo has been shared widely on social media, according to a report in the International Business Times.

Other unconfirmed reports, attributed to senior party sources in Beijing, said an operation to insert a stent went wrong because the surgeon’s hands were shaking so badly.
Originally Posted by Squidge
Could be.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/25/north-korean-dictator-kim-jong-un-rumored-to-be-dead/

Kim Jong Un is rumored to be dead, according to a Hong Kong broadcast network, while a Japanese magazine is reporting that North Korea’s rocket man is in a “vegetative state” after he underwent heart surgery earlier this month.

A vice director of HKSTV Hong Kong Satellite Television, a Beijing-backed broadcast network in Hong Kong, claimed that Kim was dead, citing a “very solid source.” Her post on the Chinese messaging app Weibo has been shared widely on social media, according to a report in the International Business Times.

Other unconfirmed reports, attributed to senior party sources in Beijing, said an operation to insert a stent went wrong because the surgeon’s hands were shaking so badly.

H’mmmm. The last sentence. Strange,
Originally Posted by hookeye
AOC sent her resume

That's funny.

The credulity of the North Korean dictator family never seems to wane.
There are also reports he was seen walking on the beach.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/asia/n...n-at-tourist-resort-20200424-p54mvu.html

Beijing: North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has been detected by US sources walking in the port city of Wonsan, days after rumours spread that he was gravely ill after surgery.

South Korean newspapers have published accounts from sources who claim the leader was inspecting construction of the city's designated tourist area - a sprawling resort complex in the old trading port.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Lennie: Well, IF, this report from the Israelite's is true then I would desperately hate to be the Doctor who operated on "Rocket Man" - especially if "Rocket-Man" recovers, somewhat.
The world would be much better off WITHOUT "Rocket-Man" but somehow I feel this is all a hoax?
I don't know why.
Maybe little "Rocket-Man" is just setting up this scenario and waiting to see who his friends are and who speaks ill of him?
Either way, in a coma or pulling tricks, I don't trust that turd (no offense gunswizard) any further than I could throw him.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

From another news report...doctor is screwed.

Could be.

"... an operation to insert a stent went wrong because the surgeon’s hands were shaking so badly."

Job Announcement:

Heart Surgeon Needed
Pyongyang Central Hospital
Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea

Recommended Criteria: Steady hands.
And now we are getting this report from Australia quoting US and S Korea sources

Not dead, just at the beach: reports Kim Jong-un seen at tourist resort

Beijing: North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has been detected by US sources walking in the port city of Wonsan, days after rumours spread that he was gravely ill after surgery.

South Korean newspapers have published accounts from sources who claim the leader was inspecting construction of the city's designated tourist area - a sprawling resort complex in the old trading port.

CNN reported on Tuesday the US was monitoring intelligence that Kim was "in grave danger" following surgery at his family's Hyangsan Clinic in North Pyongan province.

The Daily NK, a website run by North Korean defectors in Seoul, which maintains sources in the notoriously secretive regime, said excessive smoking, obesity, and overwork were the direct causes of Kim's urgent treatment and that he had been struggling with cardiovascular disease since August last year.

South Korean news outlet Joongang Ilbo reported speculation from northern sources that Kim had recently had a stent operation.

A source told the outlet the dictator's residence had its own medical facilities and equipment: "How would North Korea not prepare for that as Kim Il-sung and Kim Jong-il died from a heart attack?"

Another source said: "Chairman Kim is always accompanied by a dedicated physician."

In Washington, US President Donald Trump also dismissed reports Kim was seriously ill, but would not say if he had been in touch with North Korean officials.

"I think the report was incorrect," Trump said at a daily White House briefing, adding that he had heard it was based on "old documents".

"We have a good relationship with North Korea, I have a good relationship with Kim Jong-un and I hope he's OK."
Trump knows everything about Kim. Got Kim’s DNA during those meetings.
We'll just have to keep posted to the news. The North Koreans will have a large funeral if he is indeed dead and his successor will have a grand introduction. I'd love to believe that Kim's death would spark a change for the better in the North, but we all know it won't - just a new dictator who crushes the people.
There has to be a power play in the background. As for his sister not being allowed; the biggest cutthroat will win.
Got Kim’s DNA during those meetings.

just what do you mean by that?
Originally Posted by sse
Got Kim’s DNA during those meetings.

just what do you mean by that?

I mean Trump got his DNA at the meetings. Kim has been analyzed.
You don’t miss an opportunity like that just to bullscchitt and talk.
k i was kinda joking with the question cool
Originally Posted by sse
k i was kinda joking with the question cool

I doubt that he poked his dick in Lil Kim.
He's dead or close to it. Otherwise he'd shown his face to dispel rumors. Just because you have a cardiologist following you around, doesn't mean everlasting life. It didn't work out so well for Michael Jackson. Un probably had an MI, the doc tried to cath him and perffed the artery. Or he was dead when he hit the ground. And Dear Leader is enough of a whackjob to have a body double. My guess is that there is one hell of a power struggle going on internally right now.

Hey jag, this tinfoil hat stuff is kinda fun!
New report out of China says he is dead,

https://thepeoplesledger.com/breaki...-un-is-dead-according-to-chinese-report/

Breaking: North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un is dead according to Chinese report

Following reports from a Japanese media outlet that Kim Jong Un was reportedly in a “vegetative state,” a Hong Kong Satellite Television executive is reporting he is dead.

Reports and rumors have been swirling for days that he recently underwent emergency heart surgery earlier this month and the Hermit Kingdom ruler has not been seen publicly for some time.

A Vice Director for Hong Kong Satellite Television, who is also the niece of a Chinese Foreign Minister, told her 15 million followers on social media that Kim Jong Un was dead. She cited a “very solid source.”

Reuters also published a report that China was sending a medical team to aid and assist the dictator.

All of this follows various unconfirmed reports that Kim Jong Un suffered something that resembled a heart attack and that there was a botched surgery to insert a stent.

Of course, until an official statement is made no one will know for sure, due to the secretive nature of the nation.

This is a breaking story. We will update it as more information becomes available.
Rumor mill is strong that he is now deceased...

ETA: Lennie beat me by 4 seconds... smile
Good ....hope he is just like that kid , he gave us back...azzhole ...now die...
I have heard reports of his demise, also. Know what that means ? There's a communist dictatorship that has a job opening for a new dictator! Quick ! Send them NY governor Andrew Cuomo ...... It's his big break! He's been dreaming of an opportunity like this for years.

36 years is far longer than that POS should’ve lived! memtb
should'a took him to cuba where they got good health care
I heard Hillary is looking to employ his former tailor.
It will be a power struggle between the generals left. Chinese are probably going to try to intervene as well.
I hope the fat little fugger woke up while the Doc with Parkinsons was cuttin' on him.
So why isn't Sanders applying for the job?
Bet there's also a cardiologist job open
His evil sister will take over.

But a worse commie will replace him. China probably slipped him a mickey and has already picked his replacement. They have lost face in the world and must destroy their enemy: US. It's the oriental way.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
It will be a power struggle between the generals left. Chinese are probably going to try to intervene as well.

If he’s cold on the slab then there’s some major coup scchitt hitting the fan right now. If he’s gone and sister isn’t the anointed one then her shelf-life is very short.
Now it's a case of news outlets quoting other news outlets as "sources." (No different than here at the 'fire where three or four guys post the same story as news.)

Give this a day or two to develop. He won't get any deader.
How can you tell when a Chinc is lying ?

His lips are moving.
Originally Posted by sawbuck
I heard Hillary is looking to employ his former tailor.

That is fuuny.

I hope we soon see the national weeping and wailing contest that always follows a nork leader's death.

mike r
Originally Posted by shawlerbrook
His evil sister will take over.

probably qualified or she would have already been dead
Ho Lee [bleep]
Sum Ting Wong
Sum Ting Wong

everybody knows that's chinese and not Korean
It would be a delicious irony if a tyrant that starves his people would die due to his gluttony.
that high quality North Korean medical system pays dividends
Originally Posted by sse
Sum Ting Wong

Asiana Airlines is out of South Korea.
Kim Jong Un dead or Kim Jong Undead?
Could we buy NK for cheap now?
Maybe the Wuhu makes zombies?
Kim Jong Zombie?
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by sse
Sum Ting Wong

This is chinee:

Yu Ding a-Ling

just ask mindbender he's fluent
Problem is-- who is next??
Kim yo-jong. His sister, and by most reports very dangerous. She's a woman so probably true.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by sse
Sum Ting Wong

This is chinee:

Yu Ding a-Ling

Chuck would have something to say about that:
But he's with Roy and Kim Juong Un

The media will blame Trump.
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by sse
Sum Ting Wong

This is chinee:

Yu Ding a-Ling

Chuck would have something to say about that:
But he's with Roy and Kim Juong Un

just ask bender
I bet her reign will be short lived
Originally Posted by KFWA
I bet her reign will be short lived

Yea, I heard she told Hillary to go fuqk herself.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I was just reading about this in the NY Post.
"Other unconfirmed reports, attributed to senior party sources in Beijing, said an operation to insert a stent went wrong because the surgeon’s hands were shaking so badly."
Who wouldn't be schitting bricks while operating on that kook?
China will install a puppet.
Originally Posted by reivertom

This will be interesting. They call it communist but in that aspect it seems more like an imperial cult. Since it's said he has children and his oldest son is ten we will see about that.
I read a book few yrs back, it was on North Korea. It talked how China wanted to get rid of grandpa how they didn't care for him. But they never got around to it, because things going on in China at the time. I want to say it was in 60's when this being talked about. So if he's dead, you can bet your ass China going to play a hand who's going to run that country. I doubt it will be that crazy ass sister of his..
If the sister takes over you can bet she’ll be twice as ruthless as her brother. She’ll need to be to stay alive. She’ll claim caretaker status for the young son. If she’s able to consolidate power the young son will remain forever young...
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
If the sister takes over you can bet she’ll be twice as ruthless as her brother. She’ll need to be to stay alive. She’ll claim caretaker status for the young son. If she’s able to consolidate power the young son will remain forever young...

According to some sources, and I'm sure how reliable they are, she has inserted her self at or near the top of their Secret Police, and personally arrested her their Uncle who was later executed. If she's tamed their Secret Police, she could be the Nork Putin.
Un-believable.
I'll bet he had a dose of the corona and with his obesity and prior heart problems the chinks coronaed him out and covered their tracks so the rest of the world thinks it was just a bad heart. Don't really look to swift when you take out your allies huh? MB
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
The media will blame Trump.

No, but I bet everyone down to the janitor in the CIA is working on an alibi.
Originally Posted by Armednfree
Originally Posted by reivertom

This will be interesting. They call it communist but in that aspect it seems more like an imperial cult. Since it's said he has children and his oldest son is ten we will see about that.

Like the Cuomos?

Like the Kennedy's??

Like the Browns???

Like the Bushes and Murkowskis????

Is anything new under the sun?

Royalty by any other name is.........................still royal???

Geno
There are also reports he was seen walking on the beach.

That was a Walrus it turned out to be.. it twernt KIM...

If he is drinking a litre of Johnny Walker a day, and heavily smoking, I'd bet her was also on some other heavy duty drugs also..
like heroin, meth and the like...Like who is going to stop him or tell him he shouldn't use that stuff?
Has anyone called Dennis Rodman yet? He's the one in the loop.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by KFWA
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

LOL
© 24hourcampfire