Home
Posted By: x1proto1 When does Civil War Start - 04/26/20
When are you tiny Ball Bastards ever going to start Killing the Democrat Communists?

Thats the only way battles are won is when you Kill enough of the Enemy to convince them to change.

Thats what happened in WWII we killed enough Germans & Japs to get them to quit.

The News Media & Politicians need a whole lot of Killing!
Posted By: NH K9 Re: When does Civil War Start - 04/26/20
Originally Posted by x1proto1
When are you tiny Ball Bastards ever going to start Killing the Democrat Communists?

Thats the only way battles are won is when you Kill enough of the Enemy to convince them to change.

Thats what happened in WWII we killed enough Germans & Japs to get them to quit.

Get it going hard-charger!
Thats one way to build "herd immunity".
Posted By: 12344mag Re: When does Civil War Start - 04/26/20

How many have you killed as of today Mr. balls of steel?

What you missed it the first time ?
I see that you don't believe in leading by example, proto. When you do, I'm sure we'll all be right behind you.

We'll be laughing up our sleeves, but we'll be there.

Oh, and just for your info, I'm a few hundred Commies up on you.
You must've missed the memo
Posted By: Brazos Re: When does Civil War Start - 04/26/20
Hmmm...
Sleeper cell revenooer?

We're going to peacefully assemble. That'll convince them to change their thinking and suddenly want to adhere to the Constitution.
Well, don't just stand there (or sit there in your mama's basement) show us how!
Jerry
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I see that you don't believe in leading by example, proto. When you do, I'm sure we'll all be right behind you.

Rocky,
He will need someone behind him.....to push the wheelchair!

When I was in the service back in the 50's we saw several training films about how the Communist Brainwashing would be used to take over the Country.
One in particular was about Brainwashing the weak minded into using weapon for Mass Shootings.
I believe we are seeing it in the Mass Shootings of today, they have Brainwashed these people into doing them.

He claims he was in the service in the 1950's, so he's either pushing 90, a Soro's paid democrat operative trying to troll up some bad post to brand us as extremest, or some 20 year old Fed with his redneck hunting license.

Well, get after it, huckleberry...
This is a really Bad Troll posting.

Proto=Tool
Posted By: rem141r Re: When does Civil War Start - 04/26/20
fishing for some subversive snippets?
Originally Posted by Brazos
Hmmm...
Sleeper cell revenooer?

Or gubmint plant. There are several new members that are quick to incite violence against the opposition. They are easy to spot. There is one in this thread already.
Yeah. Fifteen posts in 11 months - he's not making his Soros quota at all. You have to wonder why they hire quarter wits who can't even keep their back story straight.
Posted By: Teal Re: When does Civil War Start - 04/26/20
Nice try ATF, nice try.

Not today tho.
He sure is an excitable old codger. I've never seen someone wanting to kill so many people over a little lost sleep.

Well if anyone still have any Balls they should begin the elimination of any & all Democrats, RINO's by any lethal means possible with no bag limits. Make the 1917 Russian Revolution look like make believe.

If not shut up.

If any of you people had any BALLS you would be boycotting California, Illinois, Massachussetts, New York and any other state who is controlled by Democrats and put them out of Office and control of Government. Until then you are just preaching to the choir.

You are a bunch of SICK Bastards.

Originally Posted by x1proto1 Regarding Pelosi
Would somebody KILL this BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now if the Govt is really serious about saving lives they would Cancel & Eliminate Daylight Savings Time once & for all. This disrupts millions of Sleeping a full night &adds to angsioxty.
Anyone who thinks getting up in the Dark adds anything to the end of the Day is already an Idiot.

Pronto, be sure and tell your male orderly, Barry, to double your dose of Zoloft. It's a much better solution to your sleep problem then a civil war over daylight savings time.
Posted By: Barkoff Re: When does Civil War Start - 04/26/20

Great leaders stand up and say “FOLLOW ME!”.

Elksucker, is that you?
Posted By: poboy Re: When does Civil War Start - 04/26/20
Jussie Smollett sock puppet\troll.
Im still tryin to figure out what angsioxty is and how to avoid it
It was a drunken typo. He meant "anxiousity."
I just checked. My balls seem to be mia. I'm scared right now. I'm going to lay under the bed.
Posted By: muleshoe Re: When does Civil War Start - 04/26/20
I'm really hoping the next Civil War never starts.

It wouldn't end well for anyone.
Posted By: EIB0879 Re: When does Civil War Start - 04/26/20
Yeah. Fifteen posts in 11 months - he's not making his Soros quota at all. You have to wonder why they hire quarter wits who can't even keep their back story straight.

That's just one of the identities. They have to switch it up where they can pile on if they called on it.
Originally Posted by muleshoe

No need for a shooting civil war.

Grin,

When is a big balled tough guy like yourself going to stop talking and trying to stir other people up, and get the courage to do something on his own? If you had any real intestinal fortitude, you would lead by example, as real leaders do.

"A true leader has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions, and the compassion to listen to the needs of others. He does not set out to be a leader, but becomes one by the equality of his actions and the integrity of his intent.” – General Douglas MacArthur
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

No need for a shooting civil war.

We have the Presidency, and slim majorities in SCOTUS, the Senate, and Governor mansions. Sure we can't just stream roll our agenda upon the nations, but that's by design, and works both ways.
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

Grin,

When is a big balled tough guy like yourself going to stop talking and trying to stir other people up, and get the courage to do something on his own? If you had any real intestinal fortitude, you would lead by example, as real leaders do.

"A true leader has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions, and the compassion to listen to the needs of others. He does not set out to be a leader, but becomes one by the equality of his actions and the integrity of his intent.” – General Douglas MacArthur

Mackay,

Your an expert trainer. Do any of your classes cover holding your walker while shooting?
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Well, get after it, huckleberry...

Actually, I think it's Tom Sawyer trying to get us to whitewash the fence for him.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Rocky,
He will need someone behind him.....to push the wheelchair!

When I was in the service back in the 50's we saw several training films about how the Communist Brainwashing would be used to take over the Country.
One in particular was about Brainwashing the weak minded into using weapon for Mass Shootings.
I believe we are seeing it in the Mass Shootings of today, they have Brainwashed these people into doing them.

He claims he was in the service in the 1950's, so he's either pushing 90, a Soro's paid democrat operative trying to troll up some bad post to brad us as extremest, or some 20 year old Fed with his redneck hunting license.

He writes like English is his second language.

Maybe third.
Posted By: Trystan Re: When does Civil War Start - 04/26/20
When we all show up it won't be because of a thread like this. We all know to stay silent until the day we don't. When it goes down it will happen overnight and the turnout will be in massive numbers by millions of people who are armed to the teeth

Bring that back to your fearful leaders

Trystan
To answer the question objectively, the current Civil War started sometime in the 1930's and really got into high gear in the 1960's, and we've been losing it ever since. 2016 may have marked a full turning point or perhaps just a temporary setback for the enemy, that's still up in the air.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

Grin,

Mackay,

Your an expert trainer. Do any of your classes cover holding your walker while shooting?

Anything is possible..
Knock yourself out, cowboy. I'm going to work tomorrow.
MacKay,

Always good stuff from you.
You are one of the few id like to meet In person.
Posted By: Trystan Re: When does Civil War Start - 04/26/20
I forgot to say it won't be a civil war either. It will be a Revolution! They are vastly different

Trystan
Posted By: Dryfly24 Re: When does Civil War Start - 04/26/20
I can’t believe nobody’s posted that Neil Degrasse Tyson meme...
Posted By: sawbuck Re: When does Civil War Start - 04/26/20
It was a drunken typo. He meant "anxiousity."

Are we just going to pretend this isn't funny as hell?
Posted By: Sycamore Re: When does Civil War Start - 04/26/20

Oh hell, I thought this was going to be Husqvarna vs. Stihl!
Posted By: Beoceorl Re: When does Civil War Start - 04/26/20
Yawn, scratch, hohum. So, one of our resident trolls has a new sock puppet. Well, whooptie doodlum doo.

I'd have to remove my mask to blow the charge bugle. Seems risky.
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: When does Civil War Start - 04/26/20
Originally Posted by Barkoff
"Great leaders stand up and say “FOLLOW ME!”.

Yep, and then there are those who say, "Hey, let's get this on .... and I'll hold your coat." grin

L.W.
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
MacKay,

Always good stuff from you.
You are one of the few id like to meet In person.

Brother you might be disappointed. I am as mellow as they get.. grin

Boy that aint no schit.
The one with the most guns wins.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: When does Civil War Start - 04/26/20
The cities are screwed.
C'mon man, you're going to have to up your game, we already have a herd of .gov .state pussies on this board, you're the easiest to read by far.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Boy that aint no schit.

For sure!
The next civil war is already upon us. It is a global effort.

It is a war being fought with information, misinformation, and disinformation.

This war is not being fought with guns and bombs. But rather, with the internet, smartphone capabilities, and artful inciting of fear. The ability of a motivated but very small minority to flood people with 'information', and track responses, movements, and actions is unprecedented.

The Green New Deal lays the framework that the enemies of liberty wish to install.

Covid-19 is being used as a springboard to attempt the installation of many of the new policies and conditions.

The Minnesota governor, for example, is deep in it.

Posted By: Dryfly24 Re: When does Civil War Start - 04/26/20
Is there a way to start this civil war from inside home. I mean the Corona and all. You can’t be too safe you know...
Mass transportation is stalled, fossil fuels are tanking, meat plants are closing, small businesses are failing.

It is uncannily in step with the GND.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
The next civil war is already upon us. It is a global effort.

It is a war being fought with information, misinformation, and disinformation.

This war is not being fought with guns and bombs. But rather, with the internet, smartphone capabilities, and artful inciting of fear. The ability of a motivated but very small minority to flood people with 'information', and track responses, movements, and actions is unprecedented.

The Green New Deal lays the framework that the enemies of liberty wish to install.

Covid-19 is being used as a springboard to attempt the installation of many of the new policies and conditions.

The Minnesota governor, for example, is deep in it.

I agree with most of that.

But what we have now is a global Cold War. Which means for the most part, it ain't come down to shootin' yet.

It may, but if it does, it won't be pretty. And it won't be rednecks out shooting democrats in the welfare line.

Govt's are gonna get involved, and it's gonna be ugly.

Makes you just wonder why the Commies can't leave well enough alone. But they can't.
Posted By: Cretch Re: When does Civil War Start - 04/26/20

Alligator Mouth, Chicken Ass.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Makes you just wonder why the Commies can't leave well enough alone. But they can't.

Rock,

It's deeply ingrained into them at a psychological level.

This video helps explain a lot about it:

Posted By: RUM7 Re: When does Civil War Start - 04/26/20

I'm in! Let's go!
Oh wait... I live in CA and can't buy any ammo. Oh well, guess I'll have to sit this round out.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: When does Civil War Start - 04/26/20
The country is divided like I've never seen before. But I can't imagine a civil war in America.

The power of the U.S. military would squash it like bug before it barely got started.
Posted By: Cretch Re: When does Civil War Start - 04/26/20
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The country is divided like I've never seen before. But I can't imagine a civil war in America.

The power of the U.S. military would squash it like bug before it barely got started.

It would take about 1/2 the military and prominent leaders splitting off and taking sides. Small militia groups would not stand a chance.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: When does Civil War Start - 04/26/20
Originally Posted by jackmountain
You must've missed the memo

One of my all time favorite songs/poems.

I've been thinking of it lately too.

Geno
Originally Posted by Cretch
Originally Posted by Bristoe

It would take about 1/2 the military and prominent leaders splitting off and taking sides. Small militia groups would not stand a chance.

It takes an awful lot to feed that machine.
Originally Posted by RUM7

I'm in! Let's go!
Oh wait... I live in CA and can't buy any ammo. Oh well, guess I'll have to sit this round out.

Can still buy gasoline and Coke bottles.

But just for the car, and drinking with your pizza that you had delivered. grin

Geno
The standoff in NV went pretty well but I bet the feds will never let that happen again.
As stated above, there will be no "winners"... Only survivors...

If you want a fast tracked full fledge police state, you have the right solution. It's bad enough we dying the slow death we have now. Massive civil unrest is exactly the crisis they won't let go to waste. I would prefer we just let the Dems keep nominating losers, and keep beating them until all their heads explode.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: When does Civil War Start - 04/26/20

Tiny Balled Bastards? Sounds like you’re the kind that needs others to do the heavy lifting on your behalf.

Money bet says your wife is being hosed out properly by real men while you watch day time television and scream about how badass you’ll be when the Revolution starts.

Take a Geritol and drink some juice Dick-Hole!

😎
I wanna be a leader.
-Ballz
Posted By: DMc Re: When does Civil War Start - 04/26/20
Originally Posted by Brazos
Hmmm...
Sleeper cell revenooer?

My thoughts also. New member, (refer to post) to damage 24 hour campfire.
Originally Posted by Beaver10
[quote=x1proto1]When are you tiny Ball Bastards ever going to start Killing the Democrat Communists?

Tiny Balled Bastards? Sounds like you’re the kind that needs others to do the heavy lifting on your behalf.

Money bet says your wife is being hosed out properly by real men while you watch day time television and scream about how badass you’ll be when the Revolution starts.

Take a Geritol and drink some juice Dick-Hole!

😎

[/quote

Are you denigrating old dudes with that Geritol remark?

personally, I was wondering how Geritol will help a 28 year old that lives in mom's basement and orders Hot Pockets for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Geno
X1proto1: Only a queer would concern himself with the size of the "balls" of people he interacts with!
Are you a queer?
Anyway, to your other point, I now fear that, indeed, a "civil war" may occur in MY lifetime, here in the United States of America.
"I" am not going to start it - but I will NOT hesitate to partake in it should that need arise.
And believe me, I am prepared!
Again only queers envision other peoples balls!
Try to rehab your reputation please - or go to an all queer site.
Thank you.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: rong Re: When does Civil War Start - 04/26/20

"Forward he cried,and the front flank dies"
It's probably SACharlie.
Guess I will just go fishing since Big Balls has disappeared..
Posted By: stevelyn Re: When does Civil War Start - 04/30/20
Looky here. A low-post, agitating agent-provocateur.

So how does a waffen BATFEces scumbag like yourself get assigned to interweb schittstirring?
© 24hourcampfire