Home
Nah, just kidding...😜

But, if the Flave was to find himself deep in the shît stew again, what would be the reason?

Your guesses are needed and there’s money attached.

The member who guesses a FUTURE reason for Dave, Clark, or their Master to be sent to purgatory will receive a $50 dollar gift card to Victoria’s Secret or Walmart - Winners option.

Rules:

Only 1 guess per post.

Rick Bin can’t guess.

Deflave is also prohibited from guessing because he would win.

All the members who have me on ignore because I like Flave can’t guess either, since they can’t read this.

Gift Card will be held in escrow by our resident and most trustworthy Joo lawyer - Brother Remsen.

Good Luck.....😎

Get a life dude
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Get a life dude

Good start Bob....Putting you down for the Victory Secret vaginitis ointment collection. 😎
Does this mean I can't submit my guess? It's not like I am part of some worldwide cabal that controls everything...
I will hazard a guess that the 'flavester obtained drone footage of your super secret fishin' hole location and swooped in and cleaned it out with a gill net like the Jeebus and his 'postles.

You reported the transgression to the Bin.

Dave, Clark, or Travis perhaps, was contacted by said owner, told to knock that scheidt off, upon which the 'flave promply and vigorously protested with a big bold red oversize font

GFY

Geno

PS, WalMart please. We're old now and the wife isn't much for the VS stuff anymore.
Originally Posted by Remsen
Does this mean I can't submit my guess? It's not like I am part of some worldwide cabal that controls everything...

I'm guessing you can guess all you want..............

just like the employees and their families of the Publisher's Clearinghouse contests though,

you're not eligible to win.

Geno

PS did you go to the Cracker Jack school of Esquire Certificates? Everyone knows the dude holding the cash can't win.

Yes, Brother, you most certainly can provide a guess, or three. Please, no collusion between you and your future client.

😬😎
Wow...... The "GFY" didn't show up until the fourth reply. I would have thought sooner.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
I will hazard a guess that the 'flavester obtained drone footage of your super secret fishin' hole location and swooped in and cleaned it out with a gill net like the Jeebus and his 'postles.

Dave, Clark, or Travis perhaps, was contacted by said owner, told to knock that scheidt off, upon which the 'flave promply and vigorously protested with a big bold red oversize font

GFY

Geno

PS, WalMart please. We're old now and the wife isn't much for the VS stuff anymore.

G,
I have been forced to set up cameras because of your threats of invasion onto my pond honey hole.

FYI....The State just dropped another 800 trout into it early last week. Love them stocker trout. 🙄😎
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Wow...... The "GFY" didn't show up until the fourth reply. I would have thought sooner.

Right....I thought for sure Bobby Mags was gonna go for it. Alas, he elected to encourage me to find a better life path.

I’m just such a loser....☹️😎
you're a little too into another man. get outside, go to a strip joint. something.
Lots of people have been into Flave.

Doesn't make it gay...
Hope not, he perks this forum up.
I'm new here. Who dis Flave person being spoken of in such dignified and respectful tones?
Originally Posted by SamOlson

Doesn't make it gay...

Do us all a favor, and re-phase that please.

Don't know why my mind went there,

but it's freakin me out.......
@OP, weird thread, has a slight scent of man-love to it.
Here’s my entry.

Flave will get in trouble for staying the truth.
Originally Posted by dubePA
I'm new here. Who dis Flave person being spoken of in such dignified and respectful tones?

Save yourself the nausea.
Originally Posted by dubePA

Apparently, Deflave is an abhorrent person and by merely mentioning his name illicit’s feelings of gayness.

Makes one ponder...Does Clark or Dave have such an ass that deserves this disrespectful attention?

😎
When he puts out a video showing how the Joos designed the Covid and got Rocket Man with it.

Know joos allowed!!
Originally Posted by Kenneth
@OP, weird thread, has a slight scent of man-love to it.

Kenneth, you are smart and yet sensitive at the same time.

I assure you, there is no gay intentions towards Brother Flave from most of us...A simple wager of what the master of trouble will do in the future.

Awards for correct guess is offered.

😎
Originally Posted by Tarkio
Here’s my entry.

Flave will get in trouble for staying the truth.

So noted....And, an excellent guess!

You’re trying to win!

😎
I bet he gets it for calling Rick a Pollock again.
Ok Beav, my guess is.... Flave will state the obvious.... feelers will be hurt.... vagisil will not fix it..... then BAM..... banhammer be coming down on the Flavester

Then Jim will sent a heartfelt appeal to Rick, and Flave we be released from purgatory with conditions...... rinse and repeat, the new kinder campfire.... smile

And the crowd cheers..... campfire saved from boredom and boomer post.... hahahahahha
Oh and Beav, don't bother sending me the prize... I am going rogue in a couple days.... homeland security be tryin to track me down via helicopter for breaking quarantine....
hint......... they should start looking for me at the fishing hole.... ha
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Bro, Flave never goes racist, unless it’s towards Brother Remsen.

😎
Originally Posted by irfubar
Oh and Beav, don't bother sending me the prize... I am going rogue in a couple days.... homeland security be tryin to track me down via helicopter for breaking quarantine....
hint......... they should start looking for me at the fishing hole.... ha

Copy Bro...Be safe, enjoy the wilds of Montana and send up a flare to me via pics of your conquests.

👍🏻😎
This is sacrilege Beaver! We just got Flave back, we shall not discuss his leaving us again!

At least for another week or so anyway. IMO only of course
He’ll attack Rick’s wife and/or family. Bye bye.....
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
This is sacrilege Beaver! We just got Flave back, we shall not discuss his leaving us again!

Excellent point Skank. I’m trying to desensitize our Mods so in the future should some transgression take place. It will already have been discussed and thus, rendered harmless.

Good Lord...Why did you pick “Skankhunter” as your name?

Cracks me up when I see it. 😎
Originally Posted by 16bore
He’ll attack Rick’s wife and/or family. Bye bye.....

JFC bore!!!!!!!

😎
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Excellent point Skank. I’m trying to desensitize our Mods so in the future should some transgression take place. It will already have been discussed and thus, rendered harmless.

LOL, from a couple episodes of South Park... Big fan here. Great comedy, no one nor any situation is safe from their satire.

ETA: Good thinking on your part I reackon.
I'm changing my guess.

I bet he gets it when Rick catches him fuggin' the pillows on his couch.........Rick won't let that one go.
Decorative pillows get a pass.
From Flave.

No chance. Paul and Col Travis had a meeting with the Big Guy.
Has he been around today? Or is he leading Bible study. I’ve been traveling much of today.
'Flave was asked to treat people as he would like to be treated and display some level of reverence.

He has done so.

He's born again.

Clarke
Amen, Brother.
Originally Posted by deflave
'Flave was asked to treat people as he would like to be treated and display some level of reverence.

He has done so.

He's born again.

Clarke

Amen, and that’s great and all but there’s been several members that believe mentioning your name conjures up feelings of man lust.

I’m saddened by this. It’s like they’re more interested in knowing if Clarks ass is nicer than Dave’s.

Speechless here...😶😎

He has done so.

He's born again.

Clarke

do u always talk in 3rd person from the throne
Originally Posted by sse

He has done so.

He's born again.

Clarke

And, here we go....😎
Originally Posted by sse

He has done so.

He's born again.

Clarke

And, here we go....😎

Uh oh... appears sse got his feelers hurt.....
hey, yer FUBAR
Originally Posted by sse

He has done so.

He's born again.

Clarke

I converse the same as anybody else.

Clarke is a good person. Maybe if you'd met him you'd understand this.

Dave
Travis has feelings, too. People forget that sometimes.
He’s really trying to harness that wickedness and use it for good.

Perfect example is Brother Remsen. He tried unsuccessfully to kill Deflave...Did Clark or Dave seek vengeance against Remsen? No!

He offered his hand or a twig in friendship.

Enough said. Deflave is now 3.0

😎
I don’t know what it’ll be but I will be in the “Free the Flave” camp when it does. . . Does that make me gay? I hope not cause I really like women and I’m too old for all that fashion and grooming crap that’s involved with the lifestyle. . .

Perfect example is Brother Remsen. He tried unsuccessfully to kill Deflave...Did Clark or Dave seek vengeance against Remsen? No!

😎

I am not so sure I was unsuccessful. First, HE IS RISEN, which strongly implies that before that time, he was NOT RISEN (i.e., dead). So how can someone rise from the dead without first being dead? Big Jim is the one who resurrected Our Lord and Flaviour, but I, working through my goyische muscle (aka Rick Bin), was the one who dispatched Travis/Clark/Dave/Deflave like he was an iguana taunting a shillelagh.
,...another ZOCHT (zionist occupied chucklehead thread)

How many can the Campfire survive?
Does that make me gay?

probly
In the future, people will ask,..."What happened to the 24 Hour Campfire?"

"It got ZOCHT'ed", they'll reply.

😎

I am not so sure I was unsuccessful. First, HE IS RISEN, which strongly implies that before that time, he was NOT RISEN (i.e., dead). So how can someone rise from the dead without first being dead? Big Jim is the one who resurrected Our Lord and Flaviour, but I, working through my goyische muscle (aka Rick Bin), was the one who dispatched Travis/Clark/Dave/Deflave like he was an iguana taunting a shillelagh.

Whoa there young fella, YOU dispatched Deflave like an iguana taunting a shillelagh?? You must be held accountable for your sins!

Remsen,

Five jewish women are eating in a restaurant.

The waiter approaches.

He says "Ladies, is anything OK?"
Originally Posted by Bristoe

If only your cane patch were still thriving.

Those threads were exhilarating.

Moreso than this bullshit that you've locked onto for forum conversation.

But keep it up. The midwits need entertainment, too.

Maybe a waterline will burst again.

You can save us all from the boredom.
Deflave hollers out, "MY COCK" for the 2 millionth time,...and the midwits roll in the aisles,...
Deflave turns the 24 Hour Campfire into the forum equivalent of the movie "Idiocracy".

When RB declares 'flave a dog pecker gnat the end is nigh. Is ZOCHT as real as ZOG? Remsen wants to know.

mike r
,...and lvmiker is backin' him up.

That's always a bad sign.
I had such high hopes of communion amongst us that my heart lept, I tell you....🙄😎
Ain't no thang some folks just have to hate to make thru another day. wink
A bad sign? Was I born under one and need to fear ZOCHT? You and firebalz need to get together and dox those that make you cry yourself to sleep. "flave has joined the ranks of scooter guys and will probably be seeking your guidance. Brace yourself and mentor him like a boss.

mike r
Mike, tomorrow I start a Keto diet complete with fasting. I’m gonna be such a mean cûnt. This thread was my last attempt at bringing us close in the spirit of fire side kinship before I walk the razors edge of hunger...I tried.

😎
Originally Posted by lvmiker
mentor him like a boss.

mike r

No time,...no inclination,...

He's your responsibility.

Have fun with it.

Or a flat tire on his tractor
'Flave doesn't go to purgatory or anywhere else unless he wants to...

Now, where's my fug'n cheese?
Deflave turns the 24 Hour Campfire into the forum equivalent of the movie "Idiocracy".

Says a lot about you replying to a thread about Deflave..
That guy's *smart*,...I don't care what his family says.
Originally Posted by 79S

79, I’ve missed you - but in a strictly heterosexual way. Like losing a stuffed animal then finding it again.

😂😎
awwwwww, fer Pete's sake,......
Love how DeFlave threads are so eerily similar to NFL threads.

lol
Originally Posted by 79S

79, I’ve missed you - but in a strictly heterosexual way. Like losing a stuffed animal then finding it again.

😂😎

Wife has me working like a rented mule on a garden she wants. Today first day just to relax..
So, summary so far:

2 dudes stroking each other off.

A couple of other dudes who want in to the inner circle.

The rest of us, rolling our eyes.
Originally Posted by duck911
So, summary so far:

2 dudes stroking each other off.

A couple of other dudes who want in to the inner circle.

The rest of us, rolling our eyes.

Oh chit the believer is here..
Mike, tomorrow I start a Keto diet complete with fasting. I’m gonna be such a mean cûnt. This thread was my last attempt at bringing us close in the spirit of fire side kinship before I walk the razors edge of hunger...I tried.

😎

After you lose all that weight can we still call you Chubby, as in I got a Chubby?
Narcissism......and not from Flave or friends.......but from folks claiming not to care.
awwwwww, fer Pete's sake,......

Laffin...Bris be like puke, gag, 🤮🤢😎
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Narcissism......and not from Flave or friends.......but from folks claiming not to care.

Damn some deep thinking down in Montana..

GFY

Geno

Hey,as a side note... Dave or Clark.... Flaver isn't the original group leader of the Dave Clark Five of 1960s fame is he?
thought he was younger than that...born in the 80s or sumpin like that...

My guess is he'll get put in the penalty box next time for calling someone a F uggen Spook once again...

If I win, my choice is one of the Victoria Secret's Models... preferably a good looking tall English Redhead... a Bra Model..
an Irish or Scottish Redhead would also work out real well....

You missed your callin'.

Instead of spending your life up a cow's ass,..you could have been the next Sigmund fuggin' Freud.
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

😂😎

Wife has me working like a rented mule on a garden she wants. Today first day just to relax..

Hate mule work...Wifey thinks I’m a builder since I built a customer a cedar fence. She’s like, go buy more lumber and build us one. Fug that....😂😎

😎

After you lose all that weight can we still call you Chubby, as in I got a Chubby?

Of course you can...Losing the extra Beaver weight will help me see my chubby I thought I had misplaced. Laffin 😎
No reason you couldn't do both,...however.

Be sittin' there in a big leather chair shoulder deep in some cow's puss, talkin' 'bout, "Lay down in that couch right there and tell me about how bad ya mama treated ya."

Multitasking,....it's the 21st century way to be.
"moooOOOOOOoooo", says the cow while some poor lost soul is pouring his heart out to you.
"Take two Prozac and call me in the morning", says Jim Conrad. "But before you leave, grab onto this calf's hind leg and help me yank."
That's how it's done.
You Gurls need to move this to facebook

I think Bristoe likes me.
ehhhhh,...you're okay,...a bit heavy on the Messiah satire, however. But you can't help it.

DNA and alla that.
ehhhhh,...you're okay,...a bit heavy on the Messiah satire, however. But you can't help it.

DNA and alla that.

I'll try to do better. I like you too.
Never miss an opportunity.....
Bristoe,

Not sure what's got you down, but I hope it can be handled by an 8N.
Down?

*perplexed expression*

This ain't down. My life is made.

I don't get down these days.
Quarantine Blues....

Dog and wife are sick of him.
Down?

*perplexed expression*

Syndromes excluded.

It would seem.
Your snappy comebacks are weak enough without you having to take 45 minutes to construct them.

"Tune in tomorrow for Jim Conrad's snappy comeback!"
Down?

*perplexed expression*

Syndromes excluded.

It would seem.

(?)

,...whatever that means,..
Down?

*perplexed expression*

Syndromes excluded.

It would seem.

(?)

Damn.

Maybe you ain't MENSES material after all.
Back to that again, eh?

Now holler out "MY COCK!" to complete the cycle.
24 Hour Campfire member: Deflave,....what do you think about the discontinuation of the Leupold 4X33 rifle scope?

Deflave: MY COCK!,...HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Like I said,...idiocracy
No reason you couldn't do both,...however.

Be sittin' there in a big leather chair shoulder deep in some cow's puss, talkin' 'bout, "Lay down in that couch right there and tell me about how bad ya mama treated ya."

Multitasking,....it's the 21st century way to be.

"moooOOOOOOoooo", says the cow while some poor lost soul is pouring his heart out to you.

"Take two Prozac and call me in the morning", says Jim Conrad. "But before you leave, grab onto this calf's hind leg and help me yank."

Oh chit the Percocet kicked in..
Back to that again, eh?

Now holler out "MY COCK!" to complete the cycle.

24 Hour Campfire member: Deflave,....what do you think about the discontinuation of the Leupold 4X33 rifle scope?

Like I said,...idiocracy

Pace yourself on the booze and Percocet.. chit can kill you..
Albert Einstein is back.
I expect a lecture on string theory any minnit, now.
Worst cabin fever pandemic ever.
Like I said,...idiocracy

Why Bristoe, why do you participate in Flave threads if they bother you so much?

You are like rapid fire posting....... some may question your motivations.....
They don't bother me.

As for my motivation,.....boredom while waiting for bedtime.
In fact, most forum activity can be traced to boredom.
Bored people pay the forum bills.
In fact, most forum activity can be traced to boredom.

Your story tell it as you please.... wink
,...got no story,...just a guy.
As are the other posters on this thread..... yet you felt compelled....

LOL, from a couple episodes of South Park... Big fan here. Great comedy, no one nor any situation is safe from their satire.

ETA: Good thinking on your part I reackon.

And here I thought you'd been through Portland OR and know where all the "gentlemen's clubs" are.

Geno

PS, if not Potlandia, then pic a big city, any city................Potlandia just has some skanky ones............

PPS and some nice ones that deliver food during The Corona.
Zee boomers are feeling threatened.....
As are the other posters on this thread..... yet you felt compelled....

Blame the guy who felt compelled to start this thread.
Cronies are just humping the leg of their master.

The boomers are all that's protecting this country from the zoomers.

You'll be an old man when they take charge.

Good luck.
lolol,.....fun thread,.....

Not this one. My life is too good to be threatening.

I do wonder about you getting a MD though, emphasis in the psychiatric trades .

Might bring in a bit of extra income on the Hi-Line. Probably a fella or two up there needs some help with his noggin........and he maybe can help at calving and harvest times too? With the technology available, he could maybe be in a tractor pouring out his troubles on a phone or something while cutting hay.........for more than $12 an hour of course..........the Hi-Line ain't NY after all.

Sometimes folks here come up with good ideas, eh?

Geno
15 dollars.

Final offer.
I had such high hopes of communion amongst us that my heart lept, I tell you....🙄😎

Leaping heart?

You're not even of boomer age yet.................best get that looked into....................might be a confounding factor if you get exposed to The Corona.

You're too valuable around here. Starting threads like this doesn't come easy to some of the other folks.

Geno
What'd the chucklehead do now? LOL
Actually...we have been made obsolete by anti depressants, Canadian whiskey and meth.

Who needs anything else....cept some cucumber vodka perhaps.
15 dollars.

Final offer.

If the economy doesn't get kicked into high gear, the part of my retirement funds that depends on that will suffer. I may need to come up and help you for a bit.

Geno

Haha, This is also why I come here!!

I went to bed too early last night it seems.

You're alright in my book Bristle
Bristoe has turned into quite the little internet cop.

"THIS ISN'T FUNNY! STOP IT!!!"
pathetic losers
Originally Posted by sse
pathetic losers

Glad you could join us.
i swear as soon is this coronavirus thing is over i'm gonna start a 'good-bye' thread and i'm not letting anybody talk me out of it
Bristoe has turned into quite the little internet cop.

"THIS ISN'T FUNNY! STOP IT!!!"

I just don't get why he's so anti Flave?

You are both funny as fugg (most of the time).
Originally Posted by sse
i swear as soon is this coronavirus thing is over i'm gonna start a 'good-bye' thread and i'm not letting anybody talk me out of it

sse is a playa. He’s got that slow game down that reminds me of Comedian Steven Wright.

😎

Lots of women find me irritating.

I've never understood (or cared) why.
Down?

*perplexed expression*

Syndromes excluded.

It would seem.

(?)

Bristoe the smartest guy in the room.

Just ask him.

LOL

Lots of women find me irritating.

I've never understood (or cared) why.

the skanskter's only been around a few months.

Give him time.

He may eventually end up finding you irritating too.

Like you, I won't care if he does.

Geno

Well ?
Paul, A lot of effort goes into getting Clark and Dave ready for a show...Hair, clothes, makeup, hair and Aviators.

It’s a process. 😬😎
Deflave is an essential part of these forums, therefore he cannot be banned.

That hurt posting that grin
Paul, A lot of effort goes into getting Clark and Dave ready for a show...Hair, clothes, makeup, hair and Aviators.

It’s a process. 😬😎

I've heard rumors that at times they borrow a leopard print thong for shows too.

Geno

Hey, did you ever find the toyota keys ?
Quarantine Blues....

Dog and wife are sick of him.

Grumpy 'cause;

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

grin
lolol,...took a minute.

Seems like that could have been fixed on the scene.
Originally Posted by New_2_99s

Right?

Bristle has all kinds of cool threads, broken water lines, 8N stories, neighbors pond, can't forget the iconic "cane patch"....... riveting..... smile

I like Bristle, I really do.... except when he goes all fireballz......

It’s a process. 😬😎

I've heard rumors that at times they borrow a leopard print thong for shows too.

Geno

I always pictured the back stage scenes of the Deflave show more like a hard rock band after party..... groupies , sluts, gallons of booze.... and pure debauchery....

Right?

Bristle has all kinds of cool threads, broken water lines, 8N stories, neighbors pond, can't forget the iconic "cane patch"....... riveting..... smile

Hey.
Roy's mostly OK.

But, around here it might be considered an Honor to have a descriptor named after your screen name.

"Hey, don't go all fireballz on us"

Geno

PS, no offense meant in any way Fireball. It just struck me as kinda funny

It’s a process. 😬😎

Geno

I always pictured the back stage scenes of the Deflave show more like a hard rock band after party..... groupies , sluts, gallons of booze.... and pure debauchery....

That's why the thong!

Geno

Right?

Remember the one where he cut a tree down and found a pot of gold? Or was that fireball? Wait it might have wabigon after he got some free burgers then cut a tree down..
You remember the first dance you went to?

The after party is like that. Lot of awkward shuffling.

It’s a process. 😬😎

When I started reading this post, my answer was going to be;

Something to do with Rick's throw pillows, but the other, smarter Paul, statementized it on about page 4 !

Now, I'm going with him causing Bristoe a myocardial infarction !

"good trade Kemosabe" !

[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]

It’s a process. 😬😎

Geno

I see more of a poetry reading and drinking good wine after his shows. Deflave has reading glasses on but they are at the tip of his nose.
Originally Posted by 79S

It’s a process. 😬😎

Geno

I see more of a poetry reading and drinking good wine after his shows. Deflave has reading glasses on but they are at the tip of his nose.

Is he that guy with the little suede patches on the elbows of his tweed sportcoat?

Geno
Yep..
Stylin' fella

Pretty fly for a white guy.

Geno

Is he that guy with the little suede patches on the elbows of his tweed sportcoat?

Geno

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

If there was any justice around here, there would be a gofundme account set up for whenever I feel inclined to step in and salvage one of these boring ass threads.
Really, I was thinking this thread only became worthwhile, post my engagement.

YMMV
Post number five buddy. That's when this thread started rollin'

GFY

Geno

Geno

If there was any justice around here, there would be a gofundme account set up for whenever I feel inclined to step in and salvage one of these boring ass threads.

I have a few bucks I can part with B, set that schit up!

Bris, now that’s some low ball blowing words right there. Salvage a Beaver thread? Pfft,,,,,I can spin a yarn, mix in a few key ingredients and 20 pages happen.

My secret sauce recipe.

Don’t ever do a real call out thread. Makes you a cûnt for not handling your own business.

Have a topic that you’re actually interested in. Guns, hunting, shooting fur, feathers or human flesh.

Be willing to take a beating for starting such a thread.

Have a protagonist that will drive antagonist to post. See Deflave

Being bored and looking for some trouble, helps the creativity. Learning something in the process from others is a bonus when starting a thread.

Hope this helps you in your future endeavors.

PS,

You have some mad machinists skills. You should consider building some custom AK’s

😎
yer not makin much sense maybe it's just me
Originally Posted by sse

Nah, it’s prolly me. Happens a lot with the wife, too.

I’ll say make me some breakfast and she’ll look at me like “wtf are you saying”?

Same thing you’re experiencing...Laffin 😎
Originally Posted by sse

You ought to stick to threads that are more your speed..... like can the 49ers beat Green Bay? or maybe Bristles cane patch..... you know important stuff that takes great analytical skill.... wink
The cane patch has long since been rendered into mulch and disced under.

Today is another bonfire day. I had accumulated quite a number of tree stumps that were larger than I wanted to split up. So I dug a big hole, threw them in, and lit 'em up.

It's been burning since 10 this morning. It looks like a 48 hour fire.

I'm seriously considering getting a half pint to accompany me as I stand around it tonight.

Salvage a Beaver thread? Pfft,,,,,I can spin a yarn, mix in a few key ingredients and 20 pages happen.

PS,

You have some mad machinists skills. You should consider building some custom AK’s

😎

Thread dying out?

PM Geno,

He'll interject something offbeat, an previously unknown tidbit of info not mentioned yet, perhaps some well disguised humor, definitely something intelligent in one or more of his posts.

Voila.........post is gaining pages again.

Geno

PS, yep, I like the custom AK idea.

PPS all he really has to do to perk things up is to use a whole lot of words................the 'flave will be along shortly to chastise him. Works like a charm.

Today is another bonfire day. I had accumulated quite a number of tree stumps that were larger than I wanted to split up. So I dug a big hole, threw them in, and lit 'em up.

I'm seriously considering getting a half pint to accompany me as I stand around it tonight.

1/2 pint of Makers Mark, cane fire, and Bris, will no doubt heat this thread up into a glorious spectacle of humor.

Start drinking now!

😎
I’m going to start wearing Aviators and a flight jacket when I post from now on....Hope it will up the cool factor.

😎

1/2 pint of Makers Mark, cane fire, and Bris, will no doubt heat this thread up into a glorious spectacle of humor.

Start drinking now!

😎

Bristle with a half pint of shine, a gallon of gas and a match..... what could possibly go wrong? epic..... pic's or it didn't happen smile
Like I said,...idiocracy

I miss your buying cheap jeans for men reviews

Bristle with a half pint of shine, a gallon of gas and a match..... what could possibly go wrong? epic..... pic's or it didn't happen smile

No gas. A half dozen Durafllame logs topped with about a half pick-up load of old 2X4s chain sawed to length,...followed by some fireplace sized logs and then the big stumps and tree trunks.

,..a dandy bon fire starting method.
The old you would have gone with gas !

or tannerite.

Would have made for a way better story.

Whether fiction, or not.
Originally Posted by sse

You ought to stick to threads that are more your speed..... like can the 49ers beat Green Bay? or maybe Bristles cane patch..... you know important stuff that takes great analytical skill.... wink

this time it's not just me

No gas. A half dozen Durafllame logs topped with about a half pick-up load of old 2X4s chain sawed to length,...followed by some fireplace sized logs and then the big stumps and tree trunks.

No guts no glory....... frown

A suburban alternative to 25 gallons of used motor oil.
Originally Posted by kingston

A suburban alternative to 25 gallons of used motor oil.

Schit top that off with a couple tires and a keg of beer and Slumy and Rene be havin a weenie roast..... smile
Man this is getting boring.

Somebody please talk about mowing their grass.

Aftr reading all of this, if I could get flave to mow my grass, I be it would be the best mowing job I've ever seen.
I can’t believe this is an actual thread.
What a Pathetic circle jerk

I had my kid mow it today. Daughter mowed the front. Son mowed the back. Got another yard to do before somebody complains. Glad I spend the majority of my time at my farm. People in town are like yappy little dogs without much territory. They're always over in your yard, have their kids over there, complaining about the way you do something, etc. Now that it's dark out, it makes me wanta go over and mow my whole lawn when they're trying to sleep.
In other news, I just changed the oil in the wife's Merc Mountaineer. Didn't need it that bad. Phillips "Shield" 5-30w. Some synthetic. Would have put Motorcraft in, but it's what I had on hand.

Nuking a pizza right now. Dunno if it will be any good. BLT sandwich for lunch, minus the LT. It was okay. Glad I got steaks in the freezer.
Originally Posted by BayouRover

Aftr reading all of this, if I could get flave to mow my grass, I be it would be the best mowing job I've ever seen.

I could definitely do better than ArmednFree.
Originally Posted by Dre

Most men like to make fun of other men as a form of socializing.

This is a virtual form of that.

Feel free to see your way out.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

I had my kid mow it today. Daughter mowed the front. Son mowed the back. Got another yard to do before somebody complains. Glad I spend the majority of my time at my farm. People in town are like yappy little dogs without much territory. They're always over in your yard, have their kids over there, complaining about the way you do something, etc. Now that it's dark out, it makes me wanta go over and mow my whole lawn when they're trying to sleep.

That might be a geographic problem.
In other news, I just changed the oil in the wife's Merc Mountaineer. Didn't need it that bad. Phillips "Shield" 5-30w. Some synthetic. Would have put Motorcraft in, but it's what I had on hand.

Nuking a pizza right now. Dunno if it will be any good. BLT sandwich for lunch, minus the LT. It was okay. Glad I got steaks in the freezer.

I hear the Fire Department is giving away Ball Park Burger patties if you can chase one of the trucks down.

That might be a geographic problem.

My lawn service showed up yesterday while I was out, the fresh cut grass really baffled my new puppy when we got home...
I hate dogs.
Really !

Man, dogs were all we had, during your sabbatical.
Really !

A poor substitute.
Originally Posted by Dre

You prefer a bigger circle of harder, fatter COCK to choose from?

You’re not doing Oregon proud wanting a better selection of Dick.

😬😎
Really !

A poor substitute.

We tried a few things while you were, umm, away, trying to fill the void of your absence.

Polka Dancing was an early idea from Jimbo. He suggested doing it wearing only a red onesie and white socks.

Kingston suggested we try watching Jon Wick and the Matrix backwards listening for secret messages from you.

I had another great idea to run a contest for your replacement...Call it more of a talent search.

There was some promising individuals but 79S would always get drunk and scare them off by screaming “You’re Not Deflave.” Gawt damn, he missed you.

😎

Really !

A poor substitute.

We tried a few things while you were, umm, away trying to fill the void of your absence.

Polka Dancing was an early idea from Jimbo. He suggested doing it wearing only a red onesie and white socks.

Kingston suggested we try watching Jon Wick and the Matrix backwards listening for secret messages from you.

I had another great idea to run a contest for your replacement...Call it more of a talent search.

There was some promising individuals but 79S would always get drunk and scare them off by screaming “You’re Not Deflave.” Gawt danm, he missed you.

😎

Yeah Trav, your absence truly affected more people, than Slum's.

You should feel blessed !

I hear the Fire Department is giving away Ball Park Burger patties if you can chase one of the trucks down.

Ballpark hamburger patties W/CHEESE. Don't ever forget the frigging cheese.

You fuqk.
Originally Posted by FatCity67

Ballpark hamburger patties W/CHEESE. Don't ever forget the frigging cheese.

You fuqk.

Apologies.

There was some promising individuals but 79S would always get drunk and scare them off by screaming “You’re Not Deflave.” Gawt damn, he missed you.

😎

And I, him.

Farq, you turned into a lesbian !
I hate dogs.

I hope the feeling is mutual GFY
Really !

A poor substitute.

We tried a few things while you were, umm, away trying to fill the void of your absence.

There was some promising individuals but 79S would always get drunk and scare them off by screaming “You’re Not Deflave.” Gawt danm, he missed you.

😎

WTF???

was there ever a vote as to who we missed the most and who's disappearance mattered most?

Did you pass that one by the Campfire Cabal also, or are you just wingin' it in order to garner praise from 'flave?

Some folks might even miss Kawi more than the two in question here. Their voices need to be heard too.

Geno

PS, some might have been affected in positive ways by the absences of those two..............but I say fuggem. Just like the fugginchinese, fugginupeveryfugginthing
Originally Posted by Dre

Is that what we're doing around this place?

Cool...................

it's almost like the good ol' days when hazing and bullying were approved of for the toughening of boys into men.

Geno
Geno, give your good self an upper cut.

Stay with the program, stop doubting the choices, made on your behalf, for the betterment of society, by men, whose achievements are there for all to see !

Sheesh, You win 1 Beaver award & it goes to your head.
I could give a schiedt about "the betterment of society".

I'm in it for myself dude.

This is still America.............................

Not Canuckistan!!! laugh

Geno
I hate dogs.

sure ya do scooter boy

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
That dog Rocks!
Dig the badass helmet, too!

😎
That dog Rocks!
Dig the badass helmet, too!

😎

PPE is important, even in untroubled times.

Geno
We've reached new heights..... shocked
Originally Posted by JeffA
I hate dogs.

I hope the feeling is mutual GFY

I wish.
Originally Posted by sse
I hate dogs.

sure ya do scooter boy

I wouldn't let that filthy POS anywhere near my Ruckus.
Originally Posted by Dre

Don't be gettin' into my free Ball Park cardio 'burgers'!

Doesn't make it gay...

But $20 is $20.

PS, that’s not My guess.

Doesn't make it gay...

+1

Or more.

Depending.
I don't even remember posting that...

Well sorta.

One too many Bud Light Seltzers that day!
Originally Posted by Batchief909

You obviously missed Wabigoon’s bologna sandwich for lunch thread.

A true pinnacle of height that can’t be matched...🙄 😎
Originally Posted by Batchief909

You obviously missed Wabigoon’s bologna sandwich for lunch thread.

A true pinnacle of height that can’t be matched...🙄 😎

Patiently awaiting a "Turned the light switch on today!" thread.

So from what I hear, when you were a child there were issues with you and your dog Ruckus...

[Linked Image from i.makeagif.com]

And Rover

Flave is back?

BuzzH
Who's Flave?
My dad didn't allow us to have dogs.

He said the concept was stupid.

He was right.

So from what I hear, when you were a child there were issues with you and your dog Ruckus...

And Rover

LOL
The smart money is on Clark fûcking the dog.
Originally Posted by sse

And Rover

LOL

Fuuckinaye, wtf?!

LMAO!
The smart money is on Clark fûcking the dog.

Dogs are good if you get the right ones for the right thing,like kill'n wolves..

Well sorta.

That day..LOL
That’s a small coyote.......not a wolf.

I used to like you
Originally Posted by sse

And Rover

LOL

Rape is never funny...😜😎

That reminds me of a guy in McCall Idaho that did that exact same thing drunk and went to the bar bragging to the wrong guys...He did not last long and he is ..Tough...He could see out of one eye though when he left..
Originally Posted by logcutter

I used to like you

Somebody change the record.

Been hearing that my whole life.

I know it must be embarrassing but we can all see you are obviously in denial....

Don't worry you were just a kid.....some of us won't hold it against you..
...He could see out of one eye though when he left..

That's really all you need to shoot a dog.

Besides a hand.

I used to like you

Somebody change the record.

Been hearing that my whole life.

I guess you have not got your azz kicked enough then...Beat'n dogs deserves it..

I guess you have not got your azz kicked enough then...Beat'n dogs deserves it..

I would never beat a dog.

And I've had my ass kicked a buncha times.

Besides a hand.

Your a [bleep] that says stuff he would never say in person like that, regardless..I would kill for my dog..The wife not so much..

..I would kill for my dog..The wife not so much..

Seems rationale.

..I would kill for my dog..The wife not so much..

Seems rationale.

Idjut

Idjut

Because I don't like dogs?

Rape is never funny...😜😎

78,000 fuuucking post and now I learn you hate dogs...

Marines had dogs as well as most services,so your anti-marine now also for laughs...

Laughs here are expensive..
Gay dogs deserve love too! I once met a swishy Schnauzer...in McCall, Idaho.

mike r

Marines had dogs as well as most services,so your anti-marine now also for laughs...

Marines are ass holes.

Typically.
They give you a puppy.

You raise the puppy for 1 year and then you kill it.
Fester married his dog. That’s legal in California.

I would kill for my dog..The wife not so much..
They give you a puppy.

You raise the puppy for 1 year and then you kill it.

But first?

CHI-CHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marines are ass holes.

Typically.

Your a big mouth D...ck..Nothing more...
Right turn Clyde..

Your a big mouth D...ck..

Am I wrong to perceive this as a compliment?

Besides a hand.

Your a fücktardd that says stuff he would never say in person like that, regardless..I would kill for my dog..The wife not so much..

Nothing says I missed you Flave more than this....Lmfao 😎
That’s going to tick fester off again.

That was filmed in California....

Mangina fit forthcoming.

Right turn Clyde..

And Bristoe nailed it..Eating crow sux..

Try dog.

Waaaay better.
Dog haters have no place on earth....Like Stealhead huh..Puppies first then kids and then comes the wives(okay with me)...

When did you take basic training?

God you’re a moody bitch. They have a women’s isle in the logger store?

😎

Try dog.

Waaaay better.

Your messed up dude..You say this chit 3000 miles away..You need an azz whipp'n big time....
They're much dumber than crows also.

Easier to pot.

Try dog.

Waaaay better.

Your messed up dude..You say this chit 3000 miles away..You need an azz whipp'n big time....

Agreed! You think you could wrestle him into a blue tarp?

God you’re a moody bitch. They have a women’s isle in the logger store?

😎

Ouch, big fuggin' ouch.

However, in this PC world, there may be a women's section.
The Weatherby Vanguard is everything a Howa wanted...Luv's 'm..
Originally Posted by rosco1

LMFAO

LMFAO

With the assistance of a mile of winch cable......................

anything can be accomplished.

Geno

LMFAO

I do..Over my dog...I'd kill the priickk

Him and Hanco must share logins.

I hate fly fishing

LMFAO

Try dog.

Waaaay better.

By now you may be catching on that the Circle Jerk Gang (CJG - patent pending but I hear it will be approved shortly) are thrilled that they have one "on the hook".

Posts come with an increasing, amazing speed, and never ending stupidity. They start replying to their own posts rapid fire, in a downward spiral of childishness.

It's how those 30 or 40 idiots here enjoy themselves. Over. And over.

Don't take it too seriously. The other few 10 thousand of us don't!

By now you may be catching on that the Circle Jerk Gang (CJG - patent pending but I hear it will be approved shortly) are thrilled that they have one "on the hook".

Posts come with an increasing, amazing speed, and never ending stupidity. They start replying to their own posts rapid fire, in a downward spiral of childishness.

Duck of Death,

Give us another tutorial on The Corona and what it takes to achieve hero status.

LMFAO.

Don't forget to tell us ALL about MCRD.

LOL
I don't either..I was here way before Flave...He is Stealhead in disguise going after puppies......
I don't either..I was here way before Flave...He is Stealhead in disguise going after puppies......

logcutter,

Look at the title of the thread.

It's just a joke buddy.

Lighten up.

LMFAO

Not kidding!!!

Try dog.

Waaaay better.

People stopped taking you serious the day you said you were in the trenches for Chinese flu..

Put your Randy weaver book down and go outside for some fresh air internet tough guy..
Originally Posted by 79S

People stopped taking you serious the day you said you were in the trenches for Chinese flu..

He also installed a phone on MCRD.

LOL
So Flave..When was it you were in the Marine Corp???Basic training what year??

I can only tell ya what I know:

Most of my experiences were at the Provost Marshal's Office, at the MCAS and MCRD.

The folks I worked with there, were almost all great americans, and great men.

Also, a few I came to know as accomplished duck and deer hunters, and drinking buds.

But, my experience with Marines differs from yours.

Marine Corps?

Are you nuts? Those ass holes wake up at like... 7am.

Deflave wasn’t in the Corp.. he was in the airforce Jesus

I can only tell ya what I know:

Most of my experiences were at the Provost Marshal's Office, at the MCAS and MCRD.

The folks I worked with there, were almost all great americans, and great men.

Also, a few I came to know as accomplished duck and deer hunters, and drinking buds.

But, my experience with Marines differs from yours.

God damn!

You really are a hero!

Marine Corps?

Who in the hell wakes up at 7 in the morning??
Originally Posted by 79S

Put your Randy weaver book down and go outside for some fresh air internet tough guy..

I was in the area also..A Green beret taken down..Naw wait..The Green Berets wife was taken down..Something for the feds to be proud of..
Originally Posted by 79S

Deflave wasn’t in the Corp.. he was in the airforce Jesus

No. Merchant Marines.
Flave was calling the shots

Marine Corps?

I brought 'em donuts. They LOVE some 911 donuts.

No. Merchant Marines.

I get seasick a bit too easily.

God damn!

You really are a hero!

Thank you (bows left)

Thank you (bows right)
Originally Posted by 79S

Who in the hell wakes up at 7 in the morning??

Ass holes.
Flave was calling the shots

They killed the dog too?

You’ve been here since 2004! That’s longer than most of these guys
Flave had to be calling the shots because the dog was the first killed in the Weaver ordeal..Then the wife..

Had to be Flave

No. Merchant Marines.

Miscalculation.

Girl Scouts is as far as you made it.

Miscalculation.

Girl Scouts is as far as you made it.

We can't all be heroes.
Flave had to be calling the shots because the dog was the first killed in the Weaver ordeal..Then the wife..

Had to be Flave

Congratulations LC, we have solid evidence to ban Deflave, again. Hallelujah!

Got anymore pictures of your doggies?

😎

Had to be Flave

You might find what happened to the Weavers to hold some level of comedic value.

I don't.

Had to be Flave

Had the dog been forcibly molested?

Had to be Flave

You might find what happened to the Weavers to hold some level of comedic value.

I don't.

Don't bite, logcutter....

Deflave isn't suddenly some serious, contemplative deep thinking individual about Ruby Ridge. Anything, everything, and anyone is a joke.

If he had a crack about Randy Weaver's shorts with a chit stain on hand, he'd be first on deck with it.

Had to be Flave

I don't.

Figures..Most diiicks dont..

I mean really..You had me fooled for your comedy approach to things..You go to far for whatever it is your after just like Stealhead..You stop at nothing..No bounds..Anything goes..That's fuuucked up dude..Grow some and be a man without the puppy killing chit..One day you will say something like that in person and get your azz handed to you..Guaranteed...

Had to be Flave

I don't.

Figures..Most diiicks dont..

Classy.

If he had a crack about Randy Weaver's shorts with a chit stain on hand, he'd be first on deck with it.

Another all-American.

Unreal.

Classy.

From the king of class!
Don't bite, logcutter....

Deflave isn't suddenly some serious, contemplative deep thinking individual about Ruby Ridge. Anything, everything, and anyone is a joke.

Ha Ha..

When I joined in 2004 I got battered by 10-15 at a time on this forum. for my not so kosher takes on others paperback opinions..I survived..Most of them are not here now...One on on..Not worried at all especially from a puppy beater.. .
Come on Dave..Let's do this...Were not finished yet..
Where’s blackheart?

Seems like he should be here.

Had to be Flave

I don't think so. The shooter was some sort of chink and the only way to get him into Idaho without raising an alarm was to dress him up like a Chicago Bears fan. Not all bears fans are flave.
Flave...

Let's compare basic training ...Me Fort Benning Georgia 1966..You where ever if ever..

We woke up at 5am....You?
Time for a meet up at Loretta Lynn's diner in Corncob county Kentucky to settle this [bleep] like men. Renegade50 can ref the throwdown.
Slamming dïcks in car doors.

Had to be Flave

I don't think so. The shooter was some sort of chink and the only way to get him into Idaho without raising an alarm was to dress him up like a Chicago Bears fan. Not all bears fans are flave.

FBI sniper and yes they are..The FBI takes people like Flave who live for attention and put them on the front lines to kill innocent people or puppies,in Flaves case..Weaver was okay,just trying to feed the family..Because Weaver was Green Beret,things went south in a hurry,not because of Randy but those afraid of him and his skills.

Flave is a puppy killer or he would never have posted what he did..
Flave...

Let's compare basic training ...Me Fort Benning Georgia 1966..You where ever if ever..

Okay...Everyone of my instructors were fresh out of Vietnam with a different approach,not from the books..

How were your instructors?
Sammo is prolly thinking dayum, this shît just can’t be happening again....😂😎

Had to be Flave

Had the dog been forcibly molested?

Yes...308 to the noggin as the boy watched....

Flave style..

No. Merchant Marines.

Salvation Army?
Sammo is prolly thinking dayum, this shît just can’t be happening again....😂😎

Sam is stuck again in his 4X4
Does anyone know what the internal temp on a Bar S corn dog is supposed to be?
On the grill? Gas grill.

Asking for a friend....
Flave...

Okay...Everyone of my instructors were fresh out of Vietnam with a different approach,not from the books..

How were your instructors?

Big guy, you realize you have about a 30 year age delta between you and Flave. Kinda like me asking you how long did it take to call your boyfriend using a rotary phone.

😬😎
Ol' logcutter on the bottle again/still. God knew I was bored and he has provided, praise be.
On the grill? Gas grill.

Asking for a friend....

160*

😎
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Ol' logcutter on the bottle again/still. God knew I was bored and he has provided, praise be.

No Shît...Sadly, he’ll fall over passed out in 20 minutes.

😎
Big guy, you realize you have about a 30 year age delta between you and Flave. Kinda like me asking you how long did it take to call your boyfriend using a rotary phone.

Really...LOL

Been there done that more than once..More power to him if he can do it,better than Covid-19 taking my azz..

When you gt old,nothing really matters anymore..You hurt no matter what you do..Just like logging..Never a day without pain..

No Shît...Sadly, he’ll fall over passed out in 20 minutes.

😎

Puzzy

Really...LOL

Been there done that more than once..More power to him if he can do it,better than Covid-19 taking my azz..

When you gt old,nothing really matters anymore..You hurt no matter what you do..Just like logging..Never a day without pain..

Truth...That’s why god made Vicodin and whiskey!

😎
Logcutter,

Men do not put their women beneath dogs.

Men do not joke about Randy Weaver’s wife being killed.

You are not a man. Regardless of your visiting some “fort” once upon a time.

Dave

Puzzy

The Duck can’t help you right now.

Speak for yourself.

Really...LOL

😎

Living in Oregon and knowing loggers I assume..Every day is a ripped shirt or a slap in the face from a branch..The pain tolerance goes way up with it happening daily and why so many get drunk and fight...They don't feel it like the average guy...
Logcutter,

Dave

You are gd lucky he isn’t making you fly to Idaho for an ass whooping on your dime..

Just finished one. Not as good as Sam's Choice or whatnot, from...Sam's. Sam's wieners are bigger. Everybody likes a bigger wiener.

I have struggled with addiction myself.

But I was man enough to admit it.

Logjammer is not a man.

Puzzy

The Duck can’t help you right now.

Speak for yourself.

So you were not in the service?????

I thought you served..Another mistake on my part huh..
Deflave was a wobbly in the coasties. Try and keep up.

Really...LOL

😎

Living in Oregon and knowing loggers I assume..Every day is a ripped shirt or a slap in the face from a branch..The pain tolerance goes way up with it happening daily and why so many get drunk and fight...They don't feel it like the average guy...

Man you were probably gd knot bumper on the landing.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Time for a meet up at Loretta Lynn's diner in Corncob county Kentucky to settle this [bleep] like men. Renegade50 can ref the throwdown.

I volunteer to hold the $40k. Just hoping Loggcusser don't puss out like that one medical professional did.

Logjammer is not a man.

Let's just see if you can put some hurt on this old man..I hate puppy killers..

SOB..Bring it you azz hole...

Logjammer is not a man.

Just don't forget to bring the betting money. I'll hold it.

Logjammer is not a man.

Have you considered that maybe, just maybe, some puppies have it coming?

Another mistake on my part huh..

This gonna end up being a long thread...

Logjammer is not a man.

We all got it coming kid.
On the grill? Gas grill.

Asking for a friend....

160*

😎

Overcooked.

Your are a "don't like pink in my pork" kinda guy, aren't ya! laugh

Logjammer is not a man.

No, you didn’t just do that.....😂😎
So Flave,you have no recollection of basic training huh?..Think hard dude...I wanna talk about the gas chambers and the live fire and especially,your thoughts on those .50 caliber tracers over the noggin, not to let the live grenades go without here adue..or did the marines do that in basic?

Lets talk dude...
On the grill? Gas grill.

Asking for a friend....

160*

😎

Overcooked.

Your are a "don't like pink in my pork" kinda guy, aren't ya! laugh

Absolutely!

No pink on the piggy....😎
We all got it coming kid.

Thanks Munny
So Flave,you have no recollection of basic training huh?..Think hard dude...I wanna talk about the gas chambers and the live fire and especially,your thoughts on those .50 caliber tracers over the noggin, not to let the live grenades go without here adue..or did the marines do that in basic?

Lets talk dude...

Go kick your wife and fugk your dog.

You lazy POS.

Logjammer is not a man.

No laughing matter, sir. It can be a mercy too, you know. Like a quick swat to the base of the skull with the flat side of a hatchet. Grow up.
hillestadj,

I know some guys that will take their dogs to the vet to have them put down. This is cowardice.

I use a baseball bat.

Lets talk dude...

Go kick your wife and fugk your dog.

You lazy POS.

No chit you coward...You sir are a genuine coward..All talk and no action and no service,it appears....
Sounds like Deflave better buy himself that plane ticket to Idaho. I recommend flying into SLC then getting rental car. Unless knot bumper lives in the panhandle then look at flying into Boise.. interesting fact on Boise. The statehouse in Boise is geothermally heated from underground hot springs, pumped from a source 3,000 feet underground. Before you go to loggers place for said ass whooping you need to stop at Boise pie company, get a slab of their huckleberry pie. It is to die for!
hillestadj,

I know some guys that will take their dogs to the vet to have them put down. This is cowardice.

I use a baseball bat.

Aluminum or Wood?
hillestadj,

I use a baseball bat.

That is what I had in mind for you,if need be..
hillestadj,

I use a baseball bat.

Cute, but it is well known you are a hamster kinda guy. And we all know where your hamsters go to die! blush
I have always appreciated Deflaves honesty and integrity.
Not sure why some turd puffers are always trying to bring that man down to their level.
I say Rock On Travis, keep on keeping it real and kick the gas can on them and shoot some Roman candles over their heads and let them dribble down their weak knees!!!

Flave for President....2024

PS.... Flame will get in trouble because some weak feeble mindless dweeb got their feelers hurt...
And we all know where your hamsters go to die! blush

Your mom?
hillestadj,

I use a baseball bat.

Cute, but it is well known you are a hamster kinda guy. And we all know where your hamsters go to die! blush

In the trenches in the trenches!! Fix bayonets, fix bayonets!

Logjammer is not a man.

No laughing matter, sir. It can be a mercy too, you know. Like a quick swat to the base of the skull with the flat side of a hatchet. Grow up.

Pussies use an instrument for death. I use my hands.

😎

Do they have a Cracker Barrel at least?

😎

I prefer a pussy, but any port in a storm I guess.
Originally Posted by 79S

Aluminum or Wood?

Wood.

Better thud.
When the puppies start running sideways........they are ready for the stew pot.
Next time Bristoe ripps you a new one like he has several times,I will be right there ripping also...Actions have consequences...

Puzzy

Need your address bud, I found you a can opener
Originally Posted by 79S

Are we gonna meet up and whip ass?
Originally Posted by 79S

Are we gonna meet up and whip ass?
Sounds more like whipping some COCK!
hillestadj,

I use a baseball bat.

I'm gonna beat you over the head with a Dachsund.
Short or long hair?
Originally Posted by gonzaga
Not sure why some turd puffers are always trying to bring that man down to their level.
I say Rock On Travis, keep on keeping it real and kick the gas can on them and shoot some Roman candles over their heads and let them dribble down their weak knees!!!

Flave for President....2024

PS.... Flame will get in trouble because some weak feeble mindless dweeb got their feelers hurt...

God bless America.

And you, sir.
This is why my post count is so low and Flaves is so hi..I do chit outdoors rather than play azz hole on the net like Flave..

Last week

Next time Bristoe ripps you a new one like he has several times,I will be right there ripping also...Actions have consequences...

Puzzy

Oh boy sure you will.. are you on the same cocktail as bristoe Percocet and booze?

Puzzy

Captain Cane Patch and Lieutenant Logjammer.

What a duo.
This is why my post count is so low and Flaves is so hi..I do chit outdoors rather than play azz hole on the net like Flave..

Last week

Personally, I prefer shixtting indoors and pussy over hand, but to each his own...I guess.
I thought Flave and cutter were besties?
WIENER!
Originally Posted by 79S
Sounds like Deflave better buy himself that plane ticket to Idaho. I recommend flying into SLC then getting rental car. Unless knot bumper lives in the panhandle then look at flying into Boise.. interesting fact on Boise. The statehouse in Boise is geothermally heated from underground hot springs, pumped from a source 3,000 feet underground. Before you go to loggers place for said ass whooping you need to stop at Boise pie company, get a slab of their huckleberry pie. It is to die for!

Travelers Almanac, too..You never cease to amaze bro....👍🏻😎

Nice catch, logcutter.

Ruined Danner Boots?

😎

All talk COWARD..
hillestadj,

I use a baseball bat.

They are mans best friend, a real man looks them in the eye on the way out. Have you considered a pipe wrench?

Had a bit of a falling out.

It would seem.
Thats too bad.

Booze and dementia meds will do that.....
I say Rock On Travis, .

Another honorary member of the Circle Jerk Gang (trademarked)

All talk COWARD..

Enjoy your marriage.
I say Rock On Travis, .

Hey Duck,

Have you bumped your COVID warning lately?

LMFAO

Boy.

I can tell that's seen a lot of use.

Uh, I think you burnt that carp.
hillestadj,

I use a baseball bat.

Deflave comes in with furious 1-2 combo dachshund jab, oh my god Deflave just delivered a mean chihuahua uppercut to logger.. Logger on the ropes, the ref steps in gives logger a 9 count. What is logger doing he’s taking his belt off??? He’s telling Deflave it’s time for discipline. Deflave steps oh my and 1-2 chihuahua jab, ok logger is flailing his belt uncontrollably. He hasn’t landed any yet. Deflave steps oh my god a viscous labradoodle knockout.
Enjoy your marriage.

I am..I married a cop..She is tough and can put a hurt on a guy quick..Don't ask how I know that..I was even the dummie in her I am going to f,,uck you up classes at the PD...They liked me..LOL
Enjoy your marriage.

I am..I married a cop..She is tough and can put a hurt on a guy quick..Don't ask how I know that..I was even the dummie in her I am going to f,,uck you up classes at the PD...They liked me..LOL

I feel a bridge of friendship being built...😎

Boy.

Back to your military service you so kindly ignore...Have you actually served as posted?
Chahooha!
Enjoy your marriage.

Feel they got past their trust issues..

Logjammer is not a man.

😎

Eh, tried that once. Takes so long for them to choke out. Got bored.

Boy.

You ungrateful sob. That’s his m4 he carried in nam. They called them CAR15.
Enjoy your marriage.

I amm..She is the best thing that has ever happened to me..Right there in whatever case swinging away..Let me say that she..Is not afraid to do fisticuffs with anyone..She is a fighter...I hate prissy women..I think she has hit me more than anyone one man..LOL.No Pain/No gain..lol
Enjoy your marriage.

What in the ph uck is that supppsed to be?
Enjoy your marriage.

I amm..She is the best thing that has ever happened to me..Right there in whatever case swinging away..Let me say that she..Is not afraid to do fisticuffs with anyone..She is a fighter...I hate prissy women..I think she has hit me more than anyone one man..LOL.No Pain/No gain..lol

Uh i think you married dude.. which is totally cool man..
Originally Posted by 79S

Dog?
Originally Posted by 79S
Logcutter,

Dave

You are gd lucky he isn’t making you fly to Idaho for an ass whooping on your dime..

No shiite. If he had just a tad stronger internet connection, he could kill him over the web.
Can't go without my never used lever guns..LOL..I dare how much they have been used..Just taken care of..

Originally Posted by 280shooter
Originally Posted by 79S
Logcutter,

Dave

No shiite. If he had just a tad stronger internet connection, he could kill him over the web.

Sometimes Deflave doesn’t realize how lucky he is
Can't go without my never used lever guns..LOL..I dare how much they have been used..Just taken care of..

Hey someone chit on your bear hide
Time for a trust fall?
Enjoy your marriage.

Well that’s special and I’m truly happy for you both....I imagine you’re very lucky she hasn’t shot you in the face, yet. 😎

Glad I entertained...LOL

Keep your post count up and ignore the outdoors....
Originally Posted by sse
I hate dogs.

sure ya do scooter boy

Speaking of which, the Ruckus I was trying to buy on Craigslist went to a higher bidder and this is now my only option locally. I thought that with the right paint job and a Dukes of Hazard horn it would rise just to the level of a Ruckus. Is $850 a good deal? https://bozeman.craigslist.org/snw/d/bozeman-2004-honda-metropolitan/7114933565.html
Well that’s special and I’m truly happy for you both....I imagine you’re very lucky she hasn’t shot you in the face, yet.

She threatens to throat punch me every day..She has her moves but I was there when they trained her...LOL
Glad I entertained...LOL

Keep your post count up and ignore the outdoors....

That bitch screams off road get-sum 😎
Time for a trust fall?

Yep, Deflave goes first.
Very odd

Speaking of which, the Ruckus I was trying to buy on Craigslist went to a higher bidder and this is now my only option locally. I thought that with the right paint job and a Dukes of Hazard horn it would rise just to the level of a Ruckus. Is $850 a good deal? https://bozeman.craigslist.org/snw/d/bozeman-2004-honda-metropolitan/7114933565.html

Pass.

Naw..That's Randy Garretts Bear Hide..But you probably don't know who he is..

Like most here..

Pass.

What if a Fanny pack is included?

Like most here..

Let me guess he owns Garrets ammunition.
Originally Posted by 79S

Like most here..

Let me guess he owns Garrets ammunition.

Used too...
South Florida

You just can't get that many post without being full of chit...I was here way before him..The dudes got a problem...

LOL..Sleep tight..
CJG gaining speed.

I tolda ya... The Circle Jerk Gang spins out of control towards the end..... Here we are.............
CJG gaining speed.

I tolda ya... The Circle Jerk Gang spins out of control towards the end..... Here we are.............

Look it’s the Chinese flu hero.. he’s graced us with his presence from the front lines where he’s been in the trenches.
South Florida

You just can't get that many post without being full of chit...I was here way before him..The dudes got a problem...

LOL..Sleep tight..

Hey knot bumper jones take your pecker pole chainsaw and go sit in the corner with the other retards..
What an amazing thread.

Truly holy smokes!

Sheesh!

I gotta part ways with Clarke on dogs though, I love em.

Mine anyways. Like kids. I like mine. Probably not yours.
Thats too bad.

Booze and dementia meds will do that.....

I cannot wait for the 'mentia to hit.

I will maybe forget that I no longer drink, I'll end up in some dive bar, and I'll have vague memories of certain discussions here and wonder what fuggin difference it all made.

Do they give folks good meds for the 'mentia? Or just that hoakum they advertize on the tube that comes from jellyfish? (someone just had to find a use for all them that wash up on the beaches every year. All that free stuff, this is America, gotta be a way to make a profit off it)

Geno

PS, just doing my part to keep this going. I want to see where it goes.
I say Rock On Travis, .

Duck dude,

you gots the 'mentia already?

In one of your earlier posts it was "patent pending", not "trademarked"

Make up your mind before someone challenges you to a fight, with wiener dogs, or car doors.

Geno

PS not a member of the CJG as I have already been deemed a dysfunctional squirrel. The two cannot exist in the same sphere. Bad juju occurs.

Had to be Flave

Dago boy here finds references to a chink by a kike hilarious for some reason.

Maybe it's genetic, seems to run in your "tribe"...........Uncle Milty, George (who played GOD!, imagine that if you will, a Jew playing GOD!! ), Mel, and a whole lot more.

Of course, the antics of the Gentiles hereabouts provide a lot of material, eh?

Geno

Yes.

Clearly.

LMFAO

Same! hahahaha
I hate dogs.

We should get together and talk about this, you know where to find me. It's slow right now.

Duck dude,

Make up your mind before someone challenges you to a fight, with wiener dogs, or car doors.

It's both. Actually, even more than that; patent-pending, trademarked, service marked, copyrighted... We've incorporated into a 501(c)3 if you'd like to donate - it's tax deductible!

Rape is never funny...😜😎

I've been laughing at this for an hour!
Rooster, we gotta get you working again and fast.

😬😎
Originally Posted by Rooster7

Rape is never funny...😜😎

I've been laughing at this for an hour!

This meme got me back in the garage trying to cook up some Roofies.....Allegedly.

😎
Rooster, we gotta get you working again and fast.

😬😎

Hahahaha no chit!

Ugg, looks like dog food.

You use newspaper to smoke those puppies ?

Fugg.

Ruined Danner Boots?

😎

Yeah, really !

See above for my take.

Uh, I think you burnt that carp.

Ha, ha !

Yep, ruined perfectly good food.

& apparently "proud as punch" about it, too !
Originally Posted by 79S

Wow, this is getting f'n funnier by the second.
Originally Posted by 79S

Guessing;

Very badly filleted, & atrociously over smoked - used to be primo tucker !

Originally Posted by 79S

Dog?

No, not even dog food !

Farq, what an atrocity.

In this context, yes, they are way better looked after, than you fish, that used to be primo food !

Or, maybe you're first statement is correct & they've never been used.

Well sorta.

The Corona's are ok. Butt Lights are actually pretty good! But too much flavor. I've grown a taste for the 'Claws.

Originally Posted by 79S

Dog?

No, not even dog food !

Farq, what an atrocity.

I don't get it. Looks like some cooked fish to me?
Tanned baby, just like George Peppard !!

At least it ain't yellow like George Mustard!
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Originally Posted by 79S

Dog?

No, not even dog food !

Farq, what an atrocity.

I don't get it. Looks like some cooked fish to me?

This is how it should have looked, if done correctly;

[Linked Image from images.media-allrecipes.com]

I would even accept this;

[Linked Image from us.v-cdn.net]

Not this;

& definitely not what he posted !

What a waste.
Sweet n Sour fish? Gross

Well sorta.

The Corona's are ok. Butt Lights are actually pretty good! But too much flavor. I've grown a taste for the 'Claws.

Turn it in...NOW.
Both of ya!
I don't care for fish.

But, I have had smoked trout that looked like Logmaster's pic and found it pretty good.

Well sorta.

There's no law when you're with the Claw!

I like em too
I'll stick with my Smoked King...

Jeff, you really plated that fish? If so, beautiful!

😎

Way too moist. I bet you have puny jaw muscles. grin
I bring it in from Alaska, Lower valley meats in Kalispell Montana does the smoking and the chief at my local restaurant does the rest. I just toss him a pound at a time and he makes my appetizer for me..

So, yeah, I do that...
I bring it in from Alaska, Lower valley meats in Kalispell Montana does the smoking and the chief at my local restaurant does the rest. I just toss him a pound at a time and he makes my appetizer for me..

So, yeah, I do that...

I was impressed with the starfish pattern of soy and wasabi. Delicate work right there. Grins

😎
He gets great tips....

Duck dude,

It's both. Actually, even more than that; patent-pending, trademarked, service marked, copyrighted... We've incorporated into a 501(c)3 if you'd like to donate - it's tax deductible!

Are your headquarters in the Cayman Islands?

Geno
Originally Posted by 79S

Guessing;

Very badly filleted, & atrociously over smoked - used to be primo tucker !

Paul, are you missing the homeland?

One of your other recent posts used the "bloke" word.

Please remember...............We are no longer South of the Equator. We here in the US of A, and even in parts of Canada (excluding the Quebecois) use proper American English, sometimes the Queen's English, but this Aussie stuff just has to stop. I mean it's quaint and all, but "tucker"? Why the heck can't you folks just call it what it is.............FOOD.

Geno

PS, if you need to reminisce, I do believe there is a whole forum dedicated to Australia, no?

So, yeah, I do that...

I was impressed with the starfish pattern of soy and wasabi. Delicate work right there. Grins

😎

Bah, Humbug.

Hoity toity looking jazz. Prolly 'spensive too.

I'll take mine, about a pound if you please, not a few little slivers.

A wood plank or a piece of cardboard works for a plate too.

Don't need no soy and wasabi either with smoked salmon, raw tuna or yellowtail perhaps. Smoked salmon can stand alone.

What would a Klingit fella say about that plate?

Geno

So, yeah, I do that...

😎

Bah, Humbug.

A wood plank or a piece of cardboard works for a plate too.

Don't need no soy and wasabi either with smoked salmon, raw tuna or yellowtail perhaps. Smoked salmon can stand alone.

What would a Klingit fella say about that plate?

Geno

G, you sound like a intolerant seal who only desires a bite from the belly of a salmon.

Plating is considered visual stimuli for the palate to enhance the tastebuds with anticipation of a coming bite of flavors.

PS

I can’t believe I just typed that BS....Wow! 🙄😎
While I'm sure George Peppard sported a nice tan at one time or another, I think you're talking about George Hamilton. George Hamilton was famous for his orange-ish tan.

😎

Bah, Humbug.

Geno

That's my appetizer not my entree, I bring him a pound at a time and all I get is what you see on that plate there.

The waiters start pushing a Alaskan Smoked King appetizer special straight away. I think he gets 3 or 4 plates like that out of the pound I give him.
In turn, I don't get charged for the prep. I don't even order at that place, the chief just makes my dinner when I show up.
It's a 5 star restaurant and my dinner tab is always under 20 bucks, can't say that for the bar tab though....

Pre-pandemic that was about 3 nights a week. I hadn't cooked a meal at home in almost 20 years other than BBQ's on occasion before this Kung-Flu schit. Currently struggling in the dinner department, thanks to great friends that understand my predicament and invite me over for meals I have yet to go hungry.
I'm doing good to keep the dog fed......

😎

Bah, Humbug.

Geno

That's my appetizer not my entree, I bring him a pound at a time and all I get is what you see on that plate there.

The waiters start pushing a Alaskan Smoked King appetizer special straight away. I think he gets 3 or 4 plates like that out of the pound I give him.
In turn, I don't get charged for the prep. I don't even order at that place, the chief just makes my dinner when I show up.
It's a 5 star restaurant and my dinner tab is always under 20 bucks, can't say that for the bar tab though....

Pre-pandemic that was about 3 nights a week. I hadn't cooked a meal at home in almost 20 years other than BBQ's on occasion before this Kung-Flu schit. Currently struggling in the dinner department, thanks to great friends that understand my predicament and invite me over for meals I have yet to go hungry.
I'm doing good to keep the dog fed......

Well, it is a very special looking plate and it's probably quite tasty. I'm very glad your getting a very reasonably priced meal out of the deal too. As it should be. Without having a scale to weigh it, it looks to me like he could get about 8 servings from a pound of your fish, perhaps only 7 including yours if he eats the ends as I would!

If providing him with a pound of slamon gets you a 5 star dinner for under $20 you are doing quite well. Were I you, I'd keep it up a few times a year at least. But I'm such a hog for that stuff I find it hard to part with.

I hope things get back to "normal" for you soon, looks like you have a good deal going.

Geno

PS I can't believe Beaver typed that crap about "visual stimuli for the palate" either. What a dweeb

PPS if you haven't figured it out by now, don't take everything I post seriously. wink

No kidding.
Originally Posted by Raeford

Well sorta.

Turn it in...NOW.
Both of ya!

Well....you know.......Beach Bod season is coming up......

These boys gotta look good in their Speedos.
While I'm sure George Peppard sported a nice tan at one time or another, I think you're talking about George Hamilton. George Hamilton was famous for his orange-ish tan.

Yep, you're right !

Well sorta.

Turn it in...NOW.
Both of ya!

eek

Geno
I want this for range gunning...Thoughts from the pistoleros. 😎

Sig Sauer P226 Tacops

Looks like it could shoot ya nuts off !

Ifns ya 'tarded, be veddy careful.
Looks like it could shoot ya nuts off !

Ifns ya 'tarded, be veddy careful.

I wear a Kevlar Cup when I shoot...For the safety of my nether region. 🍆😜😎

Well sorta.

Turn it in...NOW.
Both of ya!

eek

Geno

Geno, my problem here is, even though this was addressed to "Gruff da muff destroyer & Samm0, my mind goes to Jim !

Somebody come smack me with that baseball bat.
Ah, if you use logic, yer not 'tarded !

wink

Well sorta.

Turn it in...NOW.
Both of ya!

eek

Geno

Geno, my problem here is, even though this was addressed to "Gruff da muff destroyer & Samm0, my mind goes to Jim !

Somebody come smack me with that baseball bat.

Travis only kills puppies with a baseball bat. Humanely of course. 😎
Although, to be truthful Mark, I thought you mighta been, when you gave Geno a Beaver award !

grin
Ah, if you use logic, yer not 'tarded !

wink

My Northern brother....I’m full retard. Ask anyone. 😬😎
grin

TFF
Although, to be truthful Mark, I thought you mighta been, when you gave Geno a Beaver award !

grin

Next year there will be a category for best hunting wife....You’re gonna be hard to beat. 👍🏻😎

Part of me thinks that part of you likes the pain.
I don't know, Bobby's wife wacked a heap, this year !!

Others too, just love it when families hunt together !

I like em too

Enter the newest member of the seafoam Yeti brigade.
He gets great tips....

I’ll bet.

grin

Next year there will be a category for best hunting wife....You’re gonna be hard to beat. 👍🏻😎

Oh, JFC...

Lol

grin

Oh, JFC...

Lol

#guthooked !

grin

Hay,

watch it buddy.

I deserved it...............and more.

I was hoping for cash....

Geno

The Award Committee Chair isn’t opposed to receiving gifts from nominees before final votes have been calculated.

😬😎
Oh, Mark's the new Poobah !

TFF

Sig Sauer P226 Tacops

I gotta FN Five-seven I'd sell ya cheap. It's a good range gun.
I scratched it so it's value has been compromised...

Sig Sauer P226 Tacops

Geno

Tacops, eh?

Do they provide a porn 'stache, a Celtic knot tat, a high and tight 'do, and a pair of Oakley's with that so you can really rock the range?

Maybe even a set of those black operator boots with redundant fastening systems? I mean, laces and a zipper? How cool is that.

Beaver gonna get a "sniper rifle" next......in full blackout cerakote so the perps can't see him. A scope with twisty dials and everything. Maybe an invisible laser designator too.

I think these guys carried 1st Gen Tacops pistols:

Hut Hut Hut Hut Hut.

Geno
PS probably hard to go wrong with a Sig if it fits your hand and points for you. Then again , I'm no expert in Tacops either.

The Award Committee Chair isn’t opposed to receiving gifts from nominees before final votes have been calculated.

😬😎

Not to shabby, for 53 !

Don't need no stinkin Geno award, gots the real award !

😬😎

Not to shabby, for 53 !

Paul, that’s a Nice Boat!

I’m a man with strict adherence to social expectations of acting blind towards female beauty.

If I wasn’t blind...I’d say that’s hot as hell. The weather, i mean of course.

😉😎

😬😎

Not to shabby, for 53 !

Don't know how an Aussie Canuck managed to do it,

but you snagged a real prize there!

Or, she snagged you? For your cooking skills? Mechanical abilities? Fishing and hunting prowess?

Geno

Sig Sauer P226 Tacops

I gotta FN Five-seven I'd sell ya cheap. It's a good range gun.
I scratched it so it's value has been compromised...

Appreciate the offer...I’m looking for a 9 in this.

😎
Mechanical abilities including Dfiddling !

wink

😬😎

Not to shabby, for 53 !

Don't know how an Aussie Canuck managed to do it,

but you snagged a real prize there!

Or, she snagged you? For your cooking skills? Mechanical abilities? Fishing and hunting prowess?

Geno

Deflave would say COCK!

LoL
😎

I like em too

Enter the newest member of the seafoam Yeti brigade.

No Yeti's for me Sir. I refuse to pay three or four times what something is actually worth.
Mechanical abilities including Dfiddling !

wink

Excellent retort.

I assume that word means the same in Australian "English". (Never had an Aussie Sheila, so I wouldn't know)

I do know that when performed correctly, it doesn't matter what language........................they're likely to return so they can be fiddled some more.

Geno
Yes !

The Aussie kiss, is kinda like the french kiss, only it's down unda !
Yes !

The Aussie kiss, is kinda like the french kiss, only it's down unda !

Well, maybe you folks ain't half bad after all!

Geno
I hate dogs.

We should get together and talk about this, you know where to find me. It's slow right now.

Does this invite include a NetFlix production crew?
To the rest of you, thanks for posting a ton of boring schit.

#disappoint

#disappoint

Today must of been allowance and grocery shopping day for you..

Does this invite include a NetFlix production crew?

It wouldn't be the first time.....

I'm thinkin' of heading that way.
Last time I was talking to the guys there it was empty due to the make believe flu schit but the door is always open for me and mine.

#disappoint

You find professionally plated smoked salmon appetizers, skunk apes, and Tacops pistols boring?

The Corona is getting to you I think.

Have you gotten that boy of yours to pick any coconuts lately? That oughta spice things up some.

Geno
Well, this thread died in the ass, overnight !
thanks Paul she is a peach of a gal.
No problems Bobby !

We are both blessed with great women !!!!!

#disappoint

That's what happens when you read your press clippings from page 1 to the end over 40 times in one day.
Well, this thread died in the ass, overnight !

Paul, I see it as a testimonial that we’ve turned a corner on those members who have wished harm upon Deflave.

Hearts have softened towards him and that’s all we could hope for.

Release the butterflies 🦋

😎
TFF Mark !

Cheers.

😬😎

If one of these shows up, it’s not from me.

😬😎

Now that's a classic t-shirt.

I can just picture and hear some ol' blue haired lady asking her granddaughter "Why does that man have a picture of that tattooed black fellow on his shirt?"

Geno

😬😎

Now that's a classic t-shirt.

I can just picture and hear some ol' blue haired lady asking her granddaughter "Why does that man have a picture of that tattooed black fellow on his shirt?"

Geno

***Man overhears***

"Bend over an I'll show ya!"

what????
© 24hourcampfire