Home
Just think, if only Stacy Abrams had won the governor race...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Just think, if only Stacy Abrams had won the governor race...

Ohh! Your gonna get it!!!!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
There is a striking resemblance there!!! Although Aunt Jemima has less of a tooth gap up front!
Posted By: rong Re: Georgia Reopened Yesterday - 05/03/20
Yep,gotta take a sharpie to that pic,lol
Posted By: ro1459 Re: Georgia Reopened Yesterday - 05/03/20
Most of Tennessee opened yesterday as well. I went to pick up medicine today and it was packed. It looked just like it did three months ago.
Has everyone died yet?

Seems that those loud folks that just want everyone to stay shutdown might be wanting that to happen.
There has been nothing on the national news about an outbreak of death in Georgia. You know, had there been, NBC would play it up big time to throw dirt on a Republican governor. A Trump Ally!

Nothing on the news about it so that means the Republican governor is successful.
The GA news is that 1000 people tested positive today. The media acts like a positive test diagnosis equals death. I’ve not had it that I know of but the evidence grows more clear every day that there virus is mist dangerous to the infirm.

If you’re in the risk group, limit your risks. The rest of us need to keep on living.
Posted By: RicG Re: Georgia Reopened Yesterday - 05/03/20
I'm in Georgia... and didn't croak yet!
Posted By: boliep Re: Georgia Reopened Yesterday - 05/03/20

We are still good in middle Georgia too.
Dodge - Telfair counties should be a real hot spot for the China virus in a week or two. A local church is setting up to having drive through China virus testing Monday - Saturday. Sounds like a good week not to go to town.
Remember the big spending Doug Collins is opposed to opening up Georgia.
Posted By: boliep Re: Georgia Reopened Yesterday - 05/03/20
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Dodge - Telfair counties should be a real hot spot for the China virus in a week or two. A local church is setting up to having drive through China virus testing Monday - Saturday. Sounds like a good week not to go to town.

The Methodist church in Dublin did that today. They ran out of test kits and had to close early.
I’m in Georgia and was out in my boat yesterday and today. I saw lots of people partying with their boats tied together. The bar at the marina was packed.

I’m still alive and kicking. Didn’t see anyone else die either. I did see lots of people enjoying their lives. The government doesn’t like that.
Posted By: 16bore Re: Georgia Reopened Yesterday - 05/04/20
Aunt and Uncle drove down for a mini vacation and haircuts.

Northam can suck it!
Originally Posted by doubletap
I’m in Georgia and was out in my boat yesterday and today. I saw lots of people partying with their boats tied together. The bar at the marina was packed.

I’m still alive and kicking. Didn’t see anyone else die either. I did see lots of people enjoying their lives. The government doesn’t like that.

Truf.
Two weeks from yesterday and there will be corpses rotting in the streets. Just wait for it. You’ll see.
Originally Posted by Barney_Fife
Two weeks from yesterday and there will be corpses rotting in the streets. Just wait for it. You’ll see.

How many? Someone's infallible model must be able to predict that.
Posted By: hatari Re: Georgia Reopened Yesterday - 05/04/20
Originally Posted by doubletap
Originally Posted by Barney_Fife

How many? Someone's infallible model must be able to predict that.

The Democrat machine says so......
Posted By: jdunham Re: Georgia Reopened Yesterday - 05/04/20
They are still serving Kool aid, just less people drinking it.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Georgia Reopened Yesterday - 05/04/20
Don't play the Progressive number game. You can't win that. It's the old "If it saves one child" thing.
Err body gon be ded.
Originally Posted by jdunham
They are still serving Kool aid, just less people drinking it.

Just haven't seen my flavor.

It's Trump vs. Biden this November
Trump takes credit for Abrams’ defeat, says Biden should pick Warren as running mate
ELECTION 2020 40 minutes ago
By Tim Darnell, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

President Donald Trump said his presumptive November election opponent, Joe Biden, should choose Elizabeth Warren as his running mate.

“I think Elizabeth Warren is responsible for Joe Biden’s win because she didn’t drop out and [Vermont Sen.] Bernie [Sanders] would have won every single state on Super Tuesday,” Trump told The New York Post on Monday.Trump also claimed credit for helping Brian Kemp defeat Stacey Abrams — widely rumored as a potential Biden running mate — to win Georgia’s 2018 gubernatorial race.

“If you look at Stacey Abrams, I was the one that went to Georgia and fought Oprah Winfrey, Barack Obama, Michelle Obama,” he said. “They were there all the time campaigning for Stacey Abrams, their new great star. That didn’t work out too well. “Kemp wasn’t given a chance. Kemp wasn’t given a chance to win and he won.”

Biden has committed to choosing a female running mate, and at least a dozen candidates are being vetted by his vice presidential committee. Abrams is among those reportedly being considered.
Other names reportedly under consideration include Warren and fellow U.S. Sens. Kamala Harris, Amy Klobuchar, Catherine Cortez Masto and Kirsten Gillibrand; Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer; U.S. Rep. Tulsi Gabbard; and former Attorney General Sally Yates, among others.

But Trump said Biden “owes” Warren the top spot on his ticket because “Warren, more than any other person, including [South Carolina Rep.] Jim Clyburn and including anybody you can name, is responsible for the win of Joe Biden.”
© 24hourcampfire