Home
They said he had zero chance of winning
All-time football series between Oklahoma Sooners and Oklahoma State Cowboys, Oklahoma leads 89-18-7.

I remember when he left to go to LSU. A lotta OSU fans were pissed at him...!
The grass eater. LSU made a great move getting shut of him.
Dean Blevins - former uO quarterback and a legend in his own mind local TV and radio sports personality, boldly predicts the score on WWLS The Animal. Jim "The Traitor" Traber agrees with him.

[Linked Image]
Damn you’re a bitter man.
Originally Posted by iddave
Damn you’re a bitter man.

What, you have no "bitter" football rivalries up there in Boise? grin

uO fans still talk about that Boise game where they were tricked!

Uh oh... Dave is a powder keg of emotions just waiting to blow when it comes to this topic. I'm going to leave this one alone.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Dean Blevins - former uO quarterback and a legend in his own mind local TV and radio sports personality, boldly predicts the score on WWLS The Animal. Jim "The Traitor" Traber agrees with him.

[Linked Image]

Dean 'the stream".
89-18-7 overall isn’t a rivalry....it’s a consistent pattern of azz-beatings occasionally interrupted by aberrations.

The Sooners have 7 National Championships. The Cowgirls have none...unless you count the one they “claimed” 60 years after the fact.

And posting a random, 20-year old game in May is a cry for help. You’re a grown man...find a more healthy hobby brother.
Originally Posted by iddave
89-18-7 overall isn’t a rivalry....it’s a consistent pattern of azz-beatings occasionally interrupted by aberrations.

The Sooners have 7 National Championships. The Cowgirls have none...unless you count the one they “claimed” 60 years after the fact.

And posting a random, 20-year old game in May is a cry for help. You’re a grown man...find a more healthy hobby brother.

Dave, Not sure what an OU football fan is doing up there in the frozen tundra, but in reality, as an Oklahoma State graduate, class of 1980, I have alot in common with about 90% of all OU football fans, you included.
© 24hourcampfire