Home
Lordy, Lordy my Gub'mint check she gone, she gone (spoken with the appropriate eubonics drawl)!
Yep I pissed it away - every cent of it. Plus about $300.00 more. And it only took me 10 or 12 days.
I spent every penny of it, on GUNS!
I could NOT be happier.
I can't wait for the next one (Gub'mint check!).
I am growing to like this Gub'mint give away stuff. It would not take much for me to become a member of the "gimmee, gimmee, gimmee" crowd.
I am just happy as a clam with the two Rifles and 1 pistol I bought with my Gub'mint check.
First off I bought a mint perfect all original Remington 513-T with 3 magazines and original Redfield Target sights circa 1965 ($400.00) .
Next day I bought a minty Marlin Golden 39-A circa 1965 ($550.00)
Then yesterday I completed a deal on a Kimber Custom II 45 ACP ANIB with 3 Kimber magazines ($575.00 - came with two new unused "survival knives" valued at $210.00 retail).
Anyway I can not remember, ever, so unabashedly "pissing away" this much money - and feeling so good about it.
I have "stimulated" the economy enough for now.
I have to get myself back under control.
I just hope some of this money came from george soros's pocket.
He-he.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
grin grin
That’s better than where mine is. It’s in the bank drawing .000001% interest.
Very nice use of the money! Way to do your part to stimulate the economy!
I bought 20” 10 ply truck tires and a mattress.....
I think the government must have been reading my post here at the campfire..... mine is lost, or maybe never cut? who knows?
go get 'em, Rambo....
Check? What check?
Enjoy it while you can. You/we will pay for it and lots more in taxes, in the future.
Me and wifey didn’t get cshit to piss off and we will pay more taxes.
Less than $10,000: April 24$10,001 – $20,000: May 1$20,001 – $30,000: May 8$30,001 – $40,000: May 15$40,001 – $50,000: May 22$50,001 – $60,000: May 29$60,001 – $70,000: June 5$70,001 – $80,000: June 12$80,001 – $90,000: June 19$90,001 – $100,000: June 26$100,001 – $110,000: July 3$110,001 – $120,000: July 10$120,001 – $130,000: July 17$130,001- $140,000: July 24$140,001 – $150,000: July 31$150,001 – $160,000: August 7$160,001 – $170,000: August 14$170,001 – $180,000: August 21$180,001 – $190,000: August 28$190,001 – $198,000: September 4Remaining checks: September 11

Found this surfing.
Dont know if it is accurate.
Per this 60 to 70 k range should be mailed out 5 june.

Paying taxes with it.
I was at PSA yesterday, and almost bought a Gen 5 Glock 34, but, alas, I don't get no gu'mint check. I figured the only fair thing to do was leave it for someone with a gu'mint check to spend.
Kids, Grandkids, Great-grandkids will pay, most likely.

Incrementally......progressively raising tax rates. Frog boil.

Federal anyway. State income and property taxes will skyrocket soon.

Originally Posted by dale06
Enjoy it while you can. You/we will pay for it and lots more in taxes, in the future.

Mines gone as well. Lots of DIY home improvements. Tiled the backsplash in the kitchen, as well as the fireplace. I had to buy a tile saw, and cracker as I haven't done tile before. New kitchen sink as the not very old Moen stainless cracked and I can't find the receipt.. Bought new chainsaw and a pruner. Snuck in a Triggerteck as well.
Have yet to get one and seriously doubt I will. The one thing about these “stimulation checks” that bugs me is people who saw absolutely no changes to their income due to these shut downs got a check also. Why?
Ronnie
I have not received mine yet.
Yea, I'm not really a fan of raising the debt. I do pay taxes and I didn't get the full amount. I'm OK with spending mine.
My buddies getting a new Seekins bolt gun in 6.5 Creed, ( Seekinsprecision.com ). I had predicted that his money would be burning a hole in his pocket. But at least it went to something nice. The firearms and ammunition companies are sure to get some economic stimulus out of this.
Pissed ours away on this year's home and auto insurance. Hope to get another financial infusion to pay property taxes wink. (Not really)
Free money, what a concept. Then I think about the folks who are contributors to the society in which they live for whom this money is important. the 'free money' is going into and stimulating the economy and getting us past this weird speedbump. Improvise, adapt, overcome. It is the American way and new problems call for new solutions. There are interesting times ahead. We will see how smart and tough we are, I remain optimistic.

mike r
Originally Posted by Fanofthefortyone
Have yet to get one and seriously doubt I will. The one thing about these “stimulation checks” that bugs me is people who saw absolutely no changes to their income due to these shut downs got a check also. Why?
Ronnie

It's an election year.
I hope you a-holes enjoy my money.

P
Bubbajay: You brought up a "touchy" subject for me! The cost of truck tires anymore!
The last set of tires I bought for my VarmintMobile (1996 Dodge diesel stick shift 4x4 extended cab one owner - me) coast my $1,100.00!
I was so friggin mad I could have spit!
In my neck of the woods you have to have 10 ply tires and on occasion we deal with gumbo mud and deep powder snow - and the rest of the year we have rocks - sharp rocks!
Anyway the price of tires is way beyond reason anymore - IMO!
When I started buying 4x4 full size trucks you could get a very good set of top flite tires for way under $200.00.
IMWTF?
I always used to "volunteer" MY VarmintMobile for hunts and chores and moving - NO MORE!
Its not the wear and tear on the truck or the fuel its the wear on the tires.
No more free miles for my "friends" - its my plan to make these last set of tires last 10 to 12 years!
Sheesh - don't get me started.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Pharmseller: I feel bad you can't share in the "free money" - it was just three steps under orgasmic the ecstasy I felt spending your (and george soros's) money!
Come on around again BIG EAGLE!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
MY Trump check will cover a month and a half of my health coverage. LOL
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Pharmseller: I feel bad you can't share in the "free money" - it was just three steps under orgasmic the ecstasy I felt spending your (and george soros's) money!
Come on around again BIG EAGLE!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

You’re a cruel, heartless SOB, you owe me a beer.

And next time, don’t mention me and GS in the same sentence.

P
I spent mine all in one lump sum. I paid for my Montana big game combo license. I’m ready for nuthern.
My fam doesn’t get the check. You all are welcome. pM if you would like to send me tidings since I bailed all you Non-Dave Ramsey dickheads out.
I owed a little over a grand in taxes for last year. So I just gave the govt its $$$ back to cover the taxes due. That way I can keep my $$$ in the bank.
I won’t be getting one...because Im a baller.

There!!!
Originally Posted by renegade50
Less than $10,000: April 24$10,001 – $20,000: May 1$20,001 – $30,000: May 8$30,001 – $40,000: May 15$40,001 – $50,000: May 22$50,001 – $60,000: May 29$60,001 – $70,000: June 5$70,001 – $80,000: June 12$80,001 – $90,000: June 19$90,001 – $100,000: June 26$100,001 – $110,000: July 3$110,001 – $120,000: July 10$120,001 – $130,000: July 17$130,001- $140,000: July 24$140,001 – $150,000: July 31$150,001 – $160,000: August 7$160,001 – $170,000: August 14$170,001 – $180,000: August 21$180,001 – $190,000: August 28$190,001 – $198,000: September 4Remaining checks: September 11

Found this surfing.
Dont know if it is accurate.
Per this 60 to 70 k range should be mailed out 5 june.

Paying taxes with it.

I got mine on 4-15-2020.According to this I should get on June 5th,so it's BS.Sent my check back along with another $600 to boot.
VG,

I was gettin' the warm and fuzzy until you got to that 1911.

Congrats on your purchases regardless.

More info on the knives please.
Think 'retail', flave. Rambo lives.
$210, baby. big bucks!
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Think 'retail', flave. Rambo lives.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
I don't know a mf'er over 30 years old that got a check that I like.
Originally Posted by MAC
I owed a little over a grand in taxes for last year. So I just gave the govt its $$$ back to cover the taxes due. That way I can keep my $$$ in the bank.

Kinda how I looked at when 1st announced.
Pay my taxes with it.

A " freebie" for one yr tax wise.
Closest thing I have come to not owing the IRS any of my money in over 8 or 9 yrs.

It is what it is.....
I didnt make the decision.
Would love spending it on travel, but this hoax-covid climate prevents that.
Do you need a Rambo survival knife? I know a guy.... I bet he'd mail one to you so you don't have to travel.
just an idea on how to spend some of that money without leaving the couch....
My check isn't gone, it's just converted. It's standing out in the driveway - a new 2-car carport. I have half the roof on at the moment.
Originally Posted by DMc

I just flew on 24 hour notice 2 different times in last 2 weeks for super cheap airfares. Short security lines, mostly empty planes. I'd go again if the need arose.
Originally Posted by bubbajay
I bought 20” 10 ply truck tires and a mattress.....

Kinky!
Originally Posted by 30338
Originally Posted by DMc

I just flew on 24 hour notice 2 different times in last 2 weeks for super cheap airfares. Short security lines, mostly empty planes. I'd go again if the need arose.

My neighbor flew from Nashville to Boston last week. He was the only passenger on the plane!
Natchez Bowie...

https://www.coldsteel.com/natchez-bowie-in-01-steel.html
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Have one for sale... BNIB
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Lordy, Lordy my Gub'mint check she gone, she gone (spoken with the appropriate eubonics drawl)!
Yep I pissed it away - every cent of it. Plus about $300.00 more. And it only took me 10 or 12 days.
I spent every penny of it, on GUNS!
I could NOT be happier.
I can't wait for the next one (Gub'mint check!).
I am growing to like this Gub'mint give away stuff. It would not take much for me to become a member of the "gimmee, gimmee, gimmee" crowd.
I am just happy as a clam with the two Rifles and 1 pistol I bought with my Gub'mint check.
First off I bought a mint perfect all original Remington 513-T with 3 magazines and original Redfield Target sights circa 1965 ($400.00) .
Next day I bought a minty Marlin Golden 39-A circa 1965 ($550.00)
Then yesterday I completed a deal on a Kimber Custom II 45 ACP ANIB with 3 Kimber magazines ($575.00 - came with two new unused "survival knives" valued at $210.00 retail).
Anyway I can not remember, ever, so unabashedly "pissing away" this much money - and feeling so good about it.
I have "stimulated" the economy enough for now.
I have to get myself back under control.
I just hope some of this money came from george soros's pocket.
He-he.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Did you stay 6 feet away, and wear a mask, and wash with everclear, ? If so go and sin no more! Until the next check.!😁
My kids got money, it helps them.
We put ours in the bank for a rainy day. It seems to be a novel idea but it works for us.
DeFlave: Don't give up on me just yet - I bought that Kimber 1911 Custom II with 3 magazines and two un-used "survival" type knives to help an "acquaintance" out of a financial bind.
I would not doubt that he will want to buy it back in a few months?
Personally I have suffered numerous broken bones in my right hand along with a torn loose ligament in my right thumb wrist connection then I inherited arthritis in the thumb and first two fingers of both hand (father had it one brother has the same condition!). Soooo..... long story short even though I own MANY 44 magnum revolvers and one other 1911 "I" can NOT shoot them with out much pain/discomfort at the instant of the shot (recoil).
So I won't be running any ammo through this minty Kimber 1911 and will wait a respectful amount of time and sell it (and the survival knives!).
I can shoot 40 S&W and lesser recoilers with not much discomfort at all.
Even though I am devoid of mad money, I went with another friend today way east, to a gunshop where this friend bought a new Colt 1911 Commander ($1,050.00 - no sales tax) - when I heard he was going I bummed along.
Fun trip but nothing of interest for me at that shop.
So forgive my "acquisition" of the 1911.
One of the knives I got was an EESE-3 with dual scabbard systems - its a fixed blade powder coated 4"'ish blade - I looked it up and they retail at $190.00.
The other one I have not looked up yet - oops "dinner bell" more later.
Hope all is well down Florida way.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
© 24hourcampfire