Home
Yup, and that makes President Trump jealous.

Huh? Don Lemon Says Trump Is Jealous Because Michelle Obama Is “Better Looking” than Melania

Don Lemon says President Trump is jealous because Michelle Obama is better looking than First Lady Melania Trump.

CNN anchor Don Lemon went on a disturbing rant slamming First Lady Melania Trump’s looks while asking why President Trump is obsessed with his predecessor Barack Obama.

In a clip that went viral on social media, Lemon claimed not only is Obama better educated than Trump, but that his wife Michelle is also more accomplished than Melania – and better looking!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...s-michelle-obama-better-looking-melania/

What exactly has Michelle accomplished, other that fooling the world into believing he is a she?
That is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard.
The best way to describe the original post is with a joke.

“How do you sleep at night Mr. Trump? Naked with a super model.”
Any coincidence between May the fourth and Chewbacca?

Mochelle looks like a Wookiee.
Every man in the world knows that idiot is lying. This is the ultimate fake news.
Isn't Lemon gay? To him, I'm sure Moochele is more attractive in a defensive lineman sort of way.
Just further proof of how fugged up liberals are.

I mean, they are REALLY, REALLY fugged up.
CNN's Don Lemon hammered for attacking Trump and Melania during on-air bash

https://www.wnd.com/2020/05/cnns-do...paign=dailyam&utm_content=newsletter
Originally Posted by hatari
Isn't Lemon gay? To him, I'm sure Moochele is more attractive in a defensive lineman sort of way.

Good point.

+1000. I wouldn't take any advise from a gay man.
This is just the Left trying to sow division and identity politics.

Lemon is Black, so is Michelle. If ya say no she ain't pretty they'll say that must mean you're racist.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Lemon is Black, so is Michelle. If ya say no she ain't pretty they'll say that must mean you're racist.

OK, I'm a racist, cuz she not only "ain't pretty" she/he be damn f*cken ugly.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Kind of sums it up.

More accurately, they tell you what to think, what to like, what not to like, what your opinion of this or that should be, and then make you fear the consequences if you aren't in lock step with "them".

The freedom to make up your own mind about something is truly about the only real "freedom" a person has.

Liberals want to take that from you.

I guess Lemon is turned on by mooschele's 5 o'clock shadow.
Originally Posted by JeffyD
I guess Lemon is turned on by mooschele's 5 o'clock shadow.

11 inch cock
She’s a man, man!
Only if you’re a male water buffalo.
Who is really so stupid as to even LISTEN to morons like that?????
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Just further proof of how fugged up liberals are.

I mean, they are REALLY, REALLY fugged up.

I think he is infatuated with the big ass thing.

Correct if a Man can find another Man attractive then a beautiful woman will disgust him.
Lemming is more interested in Baraks azz.
I'm not into silverbacks.
Proving once again that Doan Ley'Moan is the dumbest bastard on TV.

Loads of runner-ups vying for the title, though.
A gay boy like Lemon would always pick the chick with the dickk.
"Michelle Obama Is 'Better Looking' than Melania" ... Said no one in their right mind... Ever...
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Proving once again that Doan Ley'Moan is the dumbest bastard on TV.

Loads of runner-ups vying for the title, though.

I can never recall Newswhores ever slandering previous First Ladies. They have really stooped to a new low. These so called justice warriors, virtue signaling , Metoo# . Its all a divisive Communist ploy. Our resident Liberal Dumb [bleep] have not picked up on that.

^This. To a phagg a big hairy beast like her that actually looks like a man is attractive.
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

^This. To a phagg a big hairy beast like her that actually looks like is a man is attractive.

Fixed...SHe is either a hermaphrodite or a 1/2 done Transexual
Originally Posted by hanco

Yep. And I still wouldn't have heard it if not for this thread.
Originally Posted by hanco

Even from Don Lemon?

Winner winner; my first thought as well!
Moochelle looks a little better than a snapping turtle in a tent dress.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

^This. To a phagg a big hairy beast like her that actually looks like is a man is attractive.

Fixed...SHe is either a hermaphrodite or a 1/2 done Transexual

Quite right. Thanks for fixing it. grin
Geraldine is sexier and better looking than the Wookie Moochelle.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Proof positive that don's wiring is messed up in more ways than one.
That is a really weird fugking video.
Lemon is light in the loafers and thus his opinion on this is suspect.

Objectively, Michelle Obama is not attractive. I can imagine Barack needing to get pretty drunk to tap that. And it looks like he managed to do the deed at least twice.
Trust a [bleep] to think an ugly linebacker is better looking than Melania.

I think Rachael "Madcow" Maddow may be more manly than Don Lemon.
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
Moochelle looks a little better than a snapping turtle in a tent dress.

It is possible to eat a snapper...
Don was just being a racist picking someone because of skin color.
perhaps he's losing his eyesight
She looks like a baboon whose skin is falling off her face.
Lemon is a homosexual,so Michael would be more attractive to his AIDS infected mind.
[Linked Image from conservativebrief.com]

By the same logic,a woman as beautiful as Melania would be unattractive to the demented mind of a homosexual.
[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]

Hilarious statement because it’s so galactically stoopit.

Expected an Onion link.
Originally Posted by rte
Lemon is a homosexual so Michael would be more attractive to his aids infected mind.

By the same logic a woman as beautiful as Melania would be unatracttive to the demented mind of a homosexual.

Unless he wanted to dress up like Melania.
Originally Posted by rte
Lemon is a homosexual so Michael would be more attractive to his aids infected mind.

By the same logic a woman as beautiful as Melania would be unatracttive to the demented mind of a homosexual.

I have seen women who closely resemble Michelle smack their kids with their purses in a department store, and then proceed to wear them out.

I'm sure he'd think a tranny more attractive than a world class super model...

All in the eye of the beholder...

DF
Originally Posted by Mike_S
The best way to describe the original post is with a joke.

“How do you sleep at night Mr. Trump? Naked with a super model.”

Totally this.

Originally Posted by rte
Lemon is a homosexual,so Michael would be more attractive to his AIDS infected mind.
By the same logic,a woman as beautiful as Melania would be unattractive to the demented mind of a homosexual.

Both are correctamundo.LOL
any word on Lemon’s ballsweat assault case?
He would be the ONLY black man on the planet that thinks that.....................
Lemon is such a racist, even his gerbil “Scratchy” is black
FTN
Originally Posted by ironbender
Hilarious statement because it’s so galactically stoopit.

Expected an Onion link.

So did I...
Originally Posted by jfruser
Lemon is light in the loafers and thus his opinion on this is suspect.

Objectively, Michelle Obama is not attractive. I can imagine Barack needing to get pretty drunk to tap that. And it looks like he managed to do the deed at least twice.

The only way Barack can tap that is up the ass. And NO, one cannot get pregnant by two men having anal sex.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by renegade50

I agree that is a Gigantic Insult to Wookys everywhere in the universe.
Originally Posted by funshooter

I agree that is a Gigantic Insult to Wookys everywhere in the universe.

Gay men like donny lemon hate attractive women and that's a well known fact.

Competition and insecurity .
If that posted photo of Moochelle has not been doctored, I'd have to say that she is one ugly looking woman. I hope Barack has a better photo somewhere.
I guess if you're attracted to another man's butt, then anything looks good to you.
So now we have a phaggot telling America what is a good looking gal, with predictable insanity the result. This country needs a CLEANSING...
can anyone imagine still believing Moochele was ever a woman?
What does a limp wrist know about good looking women? I've always kind of thought Don the Drag Queen is jealous of Melania because she got a better man than he did and has better dresses in her wardrobe.
Wondering if he was trying to get a response from DJT to try and get "the folks" fired up,and calling him a racist.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Yup, and that makes President Trump jealous.

Huh? Don Lemon Says Trump Is Jealous Because Michelle Obama Is “Better Looking” than Melania

Don Lemon says President Trump is jealous because Michelle Obama is better looking than First Lady Melania Trump.

CNN anchor Don Lemon went on a disturbing rant slamming First Lady Melania Trump’s looks while asking why President Trump is obsessed with his predecessor Barack Obama.

In a clip that went viral on social media, Lemon claimed not only is Obama better educated than Trump, but that his wife Michelle is also more accomplished than Melania – and better looking!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...s-michelle-obama-better-looking-melania/

What exactly has Michelle accomplished, other that fooling the world into believing he is a she?

So...I assume Don Lemon is a poof?
I have always been taken by Michelle Obama. . .

. . . 's resemblance Louis Armstrong. They could be brothers.

[Linked Image from assets.smoothradio.com]

Is this why you never see the former first lady holding a trumpet?

laugh
Who knew that Fred Sanford and Aunt Esther had a daughter (or son)?
If you are a silverback gorilla.
Originally Posted by arkypete
If you are a silverback boogerwolf

Fixt
Remember, he's attracted to men! That must be why he said that.

Ron

She was deceased shortly thereafter. Freak anesthesia death from an outpatient surgical procedure, IIRC.

Not saying there was a connection, maybe not Arkancide, but who knows. Stranger things have happened.

DF
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

She was deceased shortly thereafter. Freak anesthesia death from an outpatient surgical procedure, IIRC.

Not saying there was a connection, maybe not Arkancide, but who knows. Stranger things have happened.

DF

Nah just a coincidence , that is all.
Melania is stunningly beautiful, and Donny Lemon is attracted to men.....so just consider the source.
Joan Rivers death was hilarious.
The only thing on Earth that thinks Michelle is better looking than Melania is a horny male Sasquatch.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Melania is stunningly beautiful, and Donny Lemon is attracted to men.....so just consider the source.

Yes, there is that.:-)
Michelle needs to keep better intel on her dick. Never know when it's gonna pop up.
Bwahahaha, Lemon is an idiot.
steve4102: You have made more idiotic postings on this site than anyone I can remember - and I have been here quite a while!
Who thefuck gives a schit what the high yellow, metro-sexual, homosexual, anti-American, cnn, demonrat, goof ball known as don lemmon says or does.
Sheeesh.
Sad. and pathetic.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
There are a few attractive black black women around but Michelle isn't even close to being attractive. I think she's even uglier than Whoopie Goldburg and just as repulsive.
Michelle or Michael, whatever anyone wants to call it, is so fu^cking ugly she / it has to sneak up on a glass of water to get a drink...................

MM
Melania speaks six languages. runs a successful business, didn't have her license to practice law taken away and ................................ looks beautiful doing it.
Everyone knows that's like every other moronic lie demoncraps spew. At some point, it's gonna be one to many and all hell will break loose. I hope!
Michelle was designed to pick cotton and hoist hay bales.
We don't need to worry about Michelle anytime soon. She's busy up in Minnesota stealing trees to use as pissing posts.

Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
The only thing on Earth that thinks Michelle is better looking than Melania is a horny male female Sasquatch.

Sorry, I made a mistake.
© 24hourcampfire