Home
https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/gun-sales-coronavirus-spiked-april
Imagine that. Guess all the Demotards had to protect the TP they were hoarding. 😜
With sales up like that the industry should have increased their prices by at least double. Just like the oil industry does.
Some good deals will be coming up shortly.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Some good deals will be coming up shortly.

Agreed. Probably a good time to cruise the pawn shops this summer
Originally Posted by Blackheart
With sales up like that the industry should have increased their prices by at least double. Just like the oil industry does.

How’s work goin?
The fact they can even track it ticks me off.

Means they also likely know who owns what..
Blackheart.....perhaps take an economics class at your community college.

Always remember, the trend is your friend, except when it isn’t.

Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by teal

Yep, at least for a while they do. We should have held the line when they were asking for the 4473 forms to be filled out when buying from licensed dealers. Or even when they were asking for dealers to be licensed. Hardware stores should have remained the places you buy your guns.
Just when you thought folks were getting it......

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by teal

Yep, at least for a while they do. We should have held the line when they were asking for the 4473 forms to be filled out when buying from licensed dealers. Or even when they were asking for dealers to be licensed. Hardware stores should have remained the places you buy your guns.
© 24hourcampfire