Home
Ouch
He gets Creepier and Creepier .
I hope that aint all he's got....
I don't know who belonged to the little girl Biden was trying to nuzzle up to, but if that were my kid.........
That's excellent..... Been waiting for some of that double standard hypocrisy to get dug up and replayed. Remember all the theatrical production work that occurred during the Brett Kavanaugh confirmation hearings ?
That would be enough.....Biden nuzzling that little girl.......but he likely has more.

Originally Posted by akasparky
LOVE IT!

KAG
He has been that way his whole career. If he acts that way in a public setting in front of news cameras, how do you think he would be in a private setting.
Fugging awesome!
if he ever came near my wife ,daughter or granddaughter old joe will be pick`n him self off the ground,sick bastard
Originally Posted by pete53
if he ever came near my wife ,daughter or granddaughter old joe will be pick`n him self off the ground,sick bastard

BS his armed guard would be on you before you got a hand on HIS ASS!
It’s called pushback, and Trump owns the strategy. It’s just Democrats aren’t used to Republicans doing it. Trump doesn’t follow the old rules.

Trump has taken away the perceived moral high ground that they and the media perceived upon themselves to own.

It’s about damn time.
Can't wait until they entangle biden in the current China outrage.
Show me on this doll where Sen Biden touched you.
Only difference tween creepy Joe and Bill Clinton is that the foreplay on that girl would have been less and her dress would have been lifted up and her panties on the ground before Joe got done slobbering on her. They are democrats scumbags and sexual predators ,how many fugging times you got to see it and by their OWN definition at that.
What's the difference between Joe Biden and a zit?

A zit waits until you're 13 before coming on your face.
I want to think that democrats will see the blatant hypocricy but i've given them the benefit of doubt far too many times .
Go TRUMP ! ! !
Originally Posted by akasparky

You been missing them until now? The ore in that mine is rich beyond words...
For democrat voters who see nothing wrong with sucking the brains out of a little, innocent, unborn baby . . . sleepy Joe's sexual predator inclinations are nothing.
People have a right to know who they are voting for. Trump is just helping them find out. Public service sort of thing.
If Barr, Durham, Wray haven't gotten anything DONE BEFORE the election in Novemner, you'll know everything you need to know about justice in this country.
© 24hourcampfire