Home
A documentary on the Rodney King riots.

Covers all angles. Lots of first hand accounts.

Very well done.
I will check it out.
Watching it right now, different time for sure.
Interesting backstory and events I had forgotten about leading up to the riots.

[Linked Image from ]
[Linked Image from i.kym-cdn.com]
More people need to watch this.
Tag.
Just finished the last kingdom series, was pretty good.
Man those were the days in Kommiefornia. A gun shop on every street corner and no FFL private party transactions.
You make me laugh 'flave
Im gonna have a look at that one...
Will check it out.
Good recommendation. Will finish the last 45 mins of it up tonight. Follows along exactly how the LAPD policy on restraining suspects morphed into the Rodney King incident and the ensuing riots. Sprinkled with lots of personal human stories along the way. You're hooked in the first 5 minutes.
Thanks, I'll look for it.

Talked to friends in LA while the riots were going on. They could see the fires from their house as we talked on the phone.
It is excellent.
Well, just finished watching with the family and you were right. It laid out a lot of info. I didn't know leading up to the event and clarified what I did.
Unfortunately, a very raw look into the ugly side of humanity and the consequences of the welfare state, identity politics, envy and racism, loss of societal morals....and on and on...

Can imagine what may happen in the future if/when our economy crashes, supply lines take a dump and the checks stop coming in the mail.
Gives one a lot to think about.
NBN is my take so far. What a chit hole.
If you watched it all the way to the end, there are some interesting factoids flashed across the screen with no dialogue.

One of which was, 50 people lost their lives during the riots. Most of them were black folks.
NetFlix=fake documentary.
Originally Posted by Huntz

If you believe that you're a fugking moron.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
NBN is my take so far. What a chit hole.

I'd like to think your brain is catching a bit more than that. LOL
I watched a few minutes of it last night. It started out talking about how the blacks in South Central L.A. had started using PCP and it made them so strong and violent that the police had to develop additional training methods on how to handle them.

Then it started talking about a young man who took pictures of his girlfriend while she was smelling a rose,...and how he died after being subdued by the police.

That was enough for me.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I watched a few minutes of it last night. It started out talking about how the blacks in South Central L.A. had started using PCP and it made them so strong and violent that the police had to develop additional training methods on how to handle them.

Then it started talking about a young man who took pictures of his girlfriend while she was smelling a rose,...and how he died after being subdued by the police.

That was enough for me.

Good work.
I thought Rodney fanned the flames a bunch more than they showed.

I’d still like to bounce a brick off Kikis forehead.
Synopsis:

The black residents of South Central L.A. started using PCP.

The Police tried to handle them but couldn't.

So the blacks burned the place down.

***Except for the Korean stores because the Koreans shot the blacks when they got too close.

The End
Out of the $850 million worth of damage done in L.A., half of it was on Korean-owned businesses because most of Koreatown was looted and destroyed.[77] Many Korean Americans who survived the riot have argued that this showed that people of minority races and ethnicities must group together for protection from a system that does not protect non-whites with the commitment or vigor given to whites.[78] The effects of the riots, which displaced Korean Americans and destroyed their sources of income, and the little aid given to those who suffered, still affects today's LA-based Koreans who struggle with economic hardship created by the riots.[73]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_Los_Angeles_riots
Originally Posted by deflave

Yeah,they did such a good Steven Avery presentation by omitting facts and changing circumstances.I would not believe anything they film after that Phucup.
Synopsis:

***Except for the Korean stores because the Koreans shot the blacks when they got too close.

The End

How many people did the infamous roof koreans shoot? Wasnt the number close to 0?

It was a now popular picture and a show of force.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
If you watched it all the way to the end, there are some interesting factoids flashed across the screen with no dialogue.

One of which was, 50 people lost their lives during the riots. Most of them were black folks.

I watched it this morning and noticed those factoids at the end. I thought it was overall pretty well done and I learned a few things I hadn't known before about the incidents.
Synopsis:

The End

Yeah you probably should put your racism to the side and watch it. Because you missed it by a country mile. I hate to see your synopsis on the Holocaust.
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Synopsis:

The End

How many people did the infamous roof koreans shoot? Wasnt the number close to 0?

It was a now popular picture and a show of force.

Don't know how many they shot but they killed at least one, and he was Korean.

Yeah,they did such a good Steven Avery presentation by omitting facts and changing circumstances.I would not believe anything they film after that Phucup.

What about Tiger King?? You HAVE to give them KUDO's for that!
"Super Predators"

That was enough for me.

Watched it last night. It was interesting, learned a few things, reinforced a few others.

Did not know of the other events prior to the Rodney King saga. I believe those officers crossed the line, but none of it would have happened had Rodney King done as told.
Synopsis:

The End

You couldn't have even watched it. if that's all you got out of it.

Geez. Put the crack pipe DOWN.
Reminder

Oh I get it.

You're a woodchuck fugking hillbilly that believes everything you hear from your neighbors or are told by the poleece.
Synopsis:

The End

Your reviews of the movies that you've never seen are every bit as good as your reviews of the books you've never read.

I was there working when all of this went down.
After the complete fiction piece about that sunken treasure that was 'found', it is hard to not question netflix and the truth.
Originally Posted by Kenneth
After the complete fiction piece about that sunken treasure that was 'found', it is hard to not question netflix and the truth.

Everybody in Wisconsin holds a grudge against this streaming service ever since they exposed you all for being a bunch of cousin fugkers.
Originally Posted by Kenneth

Everybody in Wisconsin holds a grudge against this streaming service ever since they exposed you all for being a bunch of cousin fugkers.

Better then being a mutha fugger from FIB land.You must own stock in Netflix the way you keep pimping their made up stories or are you one of Averys cousins from below the border.

Better then being a mutha fugger from FIB land.You must own stock in Netflix the way you keep pimping their made up stories or are you one of Averys cousins from below the border.

^^^Cousin fugker.^^^
The Last Narc looks like it could be quite interesting. Story about Kiki Camarena, the DEA agent murdered by Mexican Cartel. Comes out on Amazon Prime May 15th.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/11543726/last-narc-release-date-amazon-prime/
Originally Posted by 79S
Synopsis:

The End

Yeah you probably should put your racism to the side and watch it. Because you missed it by a country mile. I hate to see your synopsis on the Holocaust.

That c u n t says he "hasn't studied it enough to form an opinion," if the Holocaust even occurred. He's a piece of Nazi loving chit. I don't like typical n I g g e r s either too, which there were many depicted in the video, not all but many. And a stupid Korean bitch. And dumbass white Fuggers. And a dyke. What a chit hole. Glad I didn't have to grow up there.
It was interesting enough but I've got to think committing crimes and resisting arrest came before chokeholds and the riots might not have occurred or been as bad as they were if the Rodney King tape hadn't initially been edited.
Years ago I caught a documentary on Netflix called “The Incredible, Wonderful Whites of West Virginia”. Jonny Knoxville of Jackass fame made this doc on a West Virginia family that has made a living outta just living and doing whatever it took to survive, while having fun terrorizing Boone County, WV.

Absolutely awesome tv....If you love watching a train wreck happen, again and again.

Here’s a link to the trailer....It’s still on Netflix. LMAO again watching these hillbillies.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AQBiXDNVeSA

😎
Fake news Beaver!
Originally Posted by 79S
Synopsis:

The End

That c u n t says he "hasn't studied it enough to form an opinion," if the Holocaust even occurred. He's a piece of Nazi loving chit. I don't like typical n I g g e r s either too, which there were many depicted in the video, not all but many. And a stupid Korean bitch. And dumbass white Fuggers. And a dyke. What a chit hole. Glad I didn't have to grow up there.

'Be damn if you're not a whiny little girl.

You *really* need to get away from that commie ass Pacific Northwest state and get some perspective. Living there is turning your brains to schitt and infusing you with way more estrogen than is healthy.
Here you are a few years ago and you're already wearing chi-chi britches and slip on canvas loafers with no socks. It's way late when you start dressing like that, but there still may be time if you haven't cultivated a man bun.

I bet you have a man bun now,..don't you?

C'mon,...post a pic of your man bun.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]image uploader
Hehehe....out with the horsies and the mint juleps.

Reeeal perspective country.......
I sure wish that other farmer would let Bristoe fish his pond.

LOL.

You can find worthwhile content and total bullschit on pretty much every network today. You just have to engage your frontal lobe and use your best judgement which category a show falls in. Unfortunately, so many sheep out there have no filter and just absorb whatever propaganda is vomited down their throats.
I just watched it and found it interesting. It is amazing to consider the changes brought to the law enforcement profession because of this set of circumstances. Only two years later, I was trained in the use of "Lateral Vascular Neck Restraints" which were merely the re-wording of the carotid restraints they alluded to. Definite no-no was a forearm, maglite, or riot stick across the windpipe.

I can only guess that Chief Gates had some pictures of the Mayor banging a Korean boy or some such, that kept him in that position for so long. Shytty that he was out of town when the wheels came off the bus. The Lt. that ordered everyone out of the intersection needed someone to encourage him. I believe the Black Captain when he said he ordered the Lt. to go back in and straighten it out. I also believe the Lt. when he said if someone HAD ordered him back in that intersection, he would have disobeyed that order. After the spill he gave about his reasoning for not going in to save the man who was assaulted with the brick, I can see that he did not have the sand to do the job that needed doing.

Dyke or no, the chick and her partner saddled up and rode into the shyte to rescue that woman. I said many times when I was still working, that I did not care what color you were, who you slept with, or what kind of wedding tackle you were carrying. What mattered was whether you could handle your end of the saw in the log woods.

Big city policing would not be my cup of tea. I preferred to work by myself in the more rural areas. God bless those who will work in town.
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
I just watched it and found it interesting. It is amazing to consider the changes brought to the law enforcement profession because of this set of circumstances. Only two years later, I was trained in the use of "Lateral Vascular Neck Restraints" which were merely the re-wording of the carotid restraints they alluded to. Definite no-no was a forearm, maglite, or riot stick across the windpipe.

I can only guess that Chief Gates had some pictures of the Mayor banging a Korean boy or some such, that kept him in that position for so long. Shytty that he was out of town when the wheels came off the bus. The Lt. that ordered everyone out of the intersection needed someone to encourage him. I believe the Black Captain when he said he ordered the Lt. to go back in and straighten it out. I also believe the Lt. when he said if someone HAD ordered him back in that intersection, he would have disobeyed that order. After the spill he gave about his reasoning for not going in to save the man who was assaulted with the brick, I can see that he did not have the sand to do the job that needed doing.

Dyke or no, the chick and her partner saddled up and rode into the shyte to rescue that woman. I said many times when I was still working, that I did not care what color you were, who you slept with, or what kind of wedding tackle you were carrying. What mattered was whether you could handle your end of the saw in the log woods.

Big city policing would not be my cup of tea. I preferred to work by myself in the more rural areas. God bless those who will work in town.

Yeah a lot of important takeaways and I thought they did a good job of interviewing anybody that was willing to be interviewed.

If you've never seen the movie Dark Blue you should check it out. It's a fictional story that takes place during the days leading up to the riots. They make a few interesting comments in the movie that make me believe the writer's did some serious research or had some legit LAPD on set advising.

Stalker.

That was 2008 IIRC. Not a bit ashamed of it you piece of Nazi loving chit. Nine weeks in the Phil was a good experience. At the time Duterte mandated helmets and closed toe shoes in Davao City otherwise I'd been in the Keen Newports. Stretch pants, a Bergman, doesn't hunt and the list goes on... What a piss poor excuse of a sack of chit you are.

See my Gap pants? Cute stuff, I know.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
It worked.
Got any pics of your kids? Ohh,... Okay.
That the wife you were having problems with when you posted this thread?

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/13753151/1
Burgman and stretch pants?
That the wife you were having problems with when you posted this thread?

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/13753151/1

Originally Posted by gunzo
MtmB says wife went crazy & I cannot read anywhere that she's leaving, they're getting d-i-v-o-r-c-e-d, etc., etc., etc. But a few if not more have read it that way. And I'm a hillbilly with poor reading comprehension?

My wife went crazy 2 or 3 times today. Duh.
How those kids and grandkids B? None? Oh yah, you are a success... Uh huh, poor excuse for a piece of chit. Go wackoff to Nazi kill shots you fuggin scum. Literally wouldn't bother pissing on your grave.

You've got issues.
You've got issues.

Sure, however, I ain't a poor excuse of a sack of Nazi loving piece of chit scum like you. Seriously, wouldn't even piss on ya grave.
No,..seriously.

You're acting crazy as hell recently. You didn't used to.

You need to look into it.
As Rodney king said “ can’t we all just get along?”
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
You've got issues.

Sure, however, I ain't a poor excuse of a sack of Nazi loving piece of chit scum like you. Seriously, wouldn't even piss on ya grave.

Damn..That's not alittle over the top ehhh..
Originally Posted by logcutter
You've got issues.

Damn..That's not alittle over the top ehhh..

Naw. B is scum of the Earth. Read it right here in his own words, and figure I ain't changing my mind about it. Not trying to influence anyone's opinion of Nazi loving pieces of chit though. It is what it is, truth.
I'm going to bump this so some of the less experienced members can put some pieces together.
I'm going to bump this so some of the less experienced members can put some pieces together.

Good idea. It can happen again.. for much the same reasons.

We're not that far from it now, really.

We have plenty of "experienced" members who can't put the pieces together.
[bleep] starting early again: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...s-st-paul-night-chaos-minneapolis-video/
Too bad the koreans up top didnt have belt feeds.
My old boss and church group went to Nee Orleans after Katrina. He said the locals wanted payback to the cops but since they split the thugs shot at other first responders.

Supposedly help groups were given support, that returned fire. Quite a few bad guys got snuffed.

Like it or not, some people need gone.

Hell, a whole lot of people need gone.
Stealing and hurting people is not protesting.
Tired of folks making excuses for others azzhole behavior.
If they cant act civilized then they need not be part of the civilization.

Decency is not based on color.

All trash needs gone.
Locally, another drive by, two houses shot up and one hit in the head. Two days. Groids again.

Must be our local version of cop.knee protest
Come on people.

Educate yourselves.
Originally Posted by hookeye
Too bad the koreans up top didnt have belt feeds.

Let’s start a “go fund me “ . Properly Arm the Korean shop keepers!

#PAKS
Originally Posted by hookeye
Stealing and hurting people is not protesting.
Tired of folks making excuses for others azzhole behavior.
If they cant act civilized then they need not be part of the civilization.

Decency is not based on color.

All trash needs gone.

#PutEmonABoat
Great recommendation.

Officer Lisa Phillips was a favorite.
Deflave,

Thanks for the recommendation. It was very good and brought a lot of perspective.

Your other suggestion Dark Blue is currently included with Amazon Prime. I intend to watch it as well.
I think back and pretty certain that I never felt like phucqking up other people's chit because of something someone else did to someone else. I guess 23 and Me was right.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Deflave,

Thanks for the recommendation. It was very good and brought a lot of perspective.

Your other suggestion Dark Blue is currently included with Amazon Prime. I intend to watch it as well.

Dude...

That's one of the best cop movies ever made.
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

We have plenty of "experienced" members who can't put the pieces together.

Almost 30 years ago and here we are.

Same fuggin' schit.
The best rodney king movie ever made is American History X. A lot of truth in that movie.

I'll check out Clarke's recommendation though.
i watched it.

Told me nothing I didn't already know as I watched the entire event closely when it happened.

And it didn't change my view of the events then or of the world now.

MM
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
i watched it.

Told me nothing I didn't already know as I watched the entire event closely when it happened.

MM

LOL
LA 92 is another documentary on the same deal. Not bad either.
i watched it.

MM

LOL

LOL alright.

You're a sad fuc^kin' case..................................

MM
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Deflave,

Dude...

That's one of the best cop movies ever made.

Yea, that was pretty good. Thanks for the suggestion.
I loved the interview the the 7th Infantry General towards the end. He said no one was in charge, not the Governor, not the Mayor, not the Sheriff, not the National Guard commander, not the Chief of Police

30 years later and we've gone further down in the incompetence trail with elected officials and look what we are getting in the major cities.

Everything seems to be a race to hire and elect the most 'progressive' individuals. We don't care if they can do the job, we have the first transgender Mayor that is half Jewish, half Muslim that has appointed the first homeless heroin addict to Chief of Police.

I hope these cities burn to the ground.
i watched it.

MM

LOL

LOL alright.

You're a sad fuc^kin' case..................................

MM

I thought it was a great post.
© 24hourcampfire