Home
First the "blond bombshell" hair stylist is released from jail after Texas Governor intercedes, and the democrat groid judge is lambasted, then . . .

Gen. Flynn has his prosecution drop by the DOJ after all the democrat corruption comes to light, and the democrat perps are on the hotseat, and . . .

The Reade lady, who was sexually assaulted by Sleepy Joe, had a convincing interview with Megyn Kelly which reignites the hot seat under Plugs Biden.

What's next?
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
First the "blond bombshell" hair stylist is released from jail after Texas Governor intercedes, and the democrat groid judge is lambasted, then . . .

Gen. Flynn has his prosecution drop by the DOJ after all the democrat corruption comes to light, and the democrat perps are on the hotseat, and . . .

The Reade lady, who was sexually assaulted by Sleepy Joe, had a convincing interview with Megyn Kelly which reignites the hot seat under Plugs Biden.

What's next?

Joe drops out.
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Joe drops out.

Then what?

Bernie again?
Pocahontas goes "off the reservation" and runs as a write-in candidate
The Democratic side is the personification of a three ring circus without a ringmaster.

What's next?

Joe drops out.

WE WANT JOE!
I don't think many of the democrats actually "quit"...

They just suspended their campaigns.

I know Bernie said he wanted to "retain his delegates"...
Originally Posted by gunswizard
The Democratic side is the personification of a three ring circus without a ringmaster.

Circle jerk
Yep, hope it lasts, but the House Pandemic Oversight witch hunt is just getting started.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I don't think many of the democrats actually "quit"...

They just suspended their campaigns.

I know Bernie said he wanted to "retain his delegates"...

Tara Reade is a Bernie fan. Hmmm.
Dem governors will keep states shut down to keep voters on unemployment and to attempt to cripple the economy to hurt Trump.

Fools don’t see that Trump can show how a prolonged lockdown will have hurt those states when compared to GOP states that open. Easy campaign strategy fir Sept/ Oct.

Trump will rule the Rust Belt once again.
Everything's coming up Milhouse.

What's next?

Uh, I will check with Q later and let you know.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln

Circle jerk OF QUEERS AND PERVERTS

FIXT
wink
Originally Posted by smithrjd
Yep, hope it lasts, but the House Pandemic Oversight witch hunt is just getting started.

Schietfy is finished.

When Hillary testifies, the DNC dies.

It's nearly time to start scraping up jumpers.

It's time for Nadler to have a cardiac event.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by smithrjd

Schietfy is finished.

When Hillary testifies, the DNC dies.

It's nearly time to start scraping up jumpers.

It's time for Nadler to have a cardiac event.

She won’t. She’ll plead the 5th.
Bad pennies always seem to keep coming back.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

What's next?

Uh, I will check with Q later and let you know.

Yeah by now he should get one right.

What's next?

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

A Cuomo/Michelle ticket
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
Everything's coming up Milhouse.

1972 all over again 😉
It's finally coming out one drip at a time. Durham better bring indictments or equal justice in this country is dead.

What's next?

Joe drops out.

No, no, no. Too soon. Let him ride this storm for at least 2 more months.
OrangeOkie: Next will be the notorious rbg will stepping down from her seat on the Supreme Court of the United States!
Aaaahhhhh....
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Send him money, keep Joe in the race!
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
OrangeOkie: Next will be the notorious rbg will stepping down from her seat on the Supreme Court of the United States!
Aaaahhhhh....
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

If RBG retires before the 2020 Prez election is over, I would look outside to see if it’s raining money...

That old hawk won’t throw in the towel unless Trump is re-elected. Dying is the only option for her to leave before elections.

😎
I hope this whole series of clown chaos events shows they can't even run their own election, much less a country.
Joe dropping out could come back and bite us in the ass. I’d be afraid of Michelle the magic Negress riding in bareback on her white stallion, free ballin’ and hatin’ on whitey.....she/he/it will only be doing it to save the country, a country that she’s finally proud of. 🤮 The liberal cucks would eat that up, they’d worship her tranny ass and no matter what she did she could do no wrong. ANYONE running against the Magic Negress and everyone that supported a candidate other than the Magic Negress is racist and ignorant....

Trump 2020....MAGA!

PS....My wife and daughter HAD to go to Costco today to pick up a few things but Costco now requires that everyone entering their store MUST wear a mask. I gave them both a couple of the cheap kind of masks from my first aid kit last night since I was going to be helping my brother with a little work today. A few minutes later my daughter brought down her “customized” mask to show me, in Sharpie she wrote in big black letters MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN....TRUMP 2020. I approved her message. 😂

What's next?

Don't forget McConnell's lambasting of the Russia bullchit right on the Senate floor.
Camera whore Adam Schiff needs a "my Pillow" to curl up in the fetal position tonight, his endless lies are in the cold open..

It was a damning day for the media.

Bridgegate was tossed for Christie too,....................the Dems are insects...although I think at least some insects have a vertebrae.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Joe dropping out could come back and bite us in the ass. I’d be afraid of Michelle the magic Negress riding in bareback on her white stallion, free ballin’ and hatin’ on whitey.....

lol! But scary chit too....
Wake me when someone is actually arrested.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln

Circle jerk

With ButtPlug Pete eagerly participating as the Pivot-Man.
Originally Posted by Morewood
It's finally coming out one drip at a time. Durham better bring indictments or equal justice in this country is dead.

I was listening to John Solomon on the radio yesterday and he repeated his prediction that there will no no mass indictments, no major players indicted, but there "might" be a couple small fish indicted on petty little charges.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Morewood

I was listening to John Solomon on the radio yesterday and he repeated his prediction that there will no no mass indictments, no major players indicted, but there "might" be a couple small fish indicted on petty little charges.

Going way out on a limb with that prediction, LOL!
We're not going to see any major players get their ass in a sling. I'd bet on that.
© 24hourcampfire