Home
Posted By: sse Militia Getting Involved - 05/10/20
Michigan Militia says they won't allow police to enter Owosso barber shop
I can see this turning to violance, for sure.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/10/20
The citizens are going to have to do this but it must be followed until the authorities back down. Period. Peaceful protests are not effective with these leftist nutjobs and power hungry cops.
Yep, it's going to jump off somewhere, and Michigan is as likely a spot as any.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/10/20
If the rest of the business owners weren't cowards they'd all open up plus they'd refuse to pay any fines . Better yet they'd issue fines to the govt. .

The Michigan Miltia has been around a long time - they aren't going to back down - book-it .
Originally Posted by ol_mike
If the rest of the business owners weren't cowards they'd all open up plus they'd refuse to pay any fines . Better yet they'd issue fines to the govt. .

The Michigan Miltia has been around a long time - they aren't going to back down - book-it .

Open, let the fines sit.
Find a pro bono or contingency lawyer to file suite against
everyone from the cops to the governor.
If the jack-booted thugs show up in combat gear, then the militia reinforcements will be required to show up armed as well, or else stand down to fight another day, at a time and place of their choosing. Would not want to see this happen, but it is common place nowadays for LEO to show up in force for minor infractions, just to send a message.
Been waiting and watching for the "spark" for awhile.

The tinder is very dry.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

The tinder is very dry.

VERY dry.
Posted By: logcutter Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/10/20
They will get swatted like flies..Wrong place/wrong time...
Posted By: deflave Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/10/20
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Originally Posted by logcutter

Maybe, maybe not.

But, it's battle vs war. (Consider Waco the feds didn't due too well initially, and I believe the Davidians showed mercy)

They will lose, sooner or later. (Again, Waco)
Hot damn!
Posted By: viking Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/10/20
Originally Posted by deflave

Sticky hand loads eh
Originally Posted by viking
[quote=deflave][Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Sticky hand loads eh[/quote
Well maybe, must of got her boob punched for how high she has the butt above her shoulder.
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob

Sticky hand loads eh

Well maybe, must of got her boob punched for how high she has the butt above her shoulder.

She can't decide which finger to stick into the trigger guard either!
Must not be a Remington, the bolt handle would've came off as hard as she smacked it.
Posted By: Teal Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/10/20
So last night, GF's boys are at their dad's and shoot us a text saying to turn on the scanner. Lots of cops rolling fast past his place into the county. 4 agencies. GF's dad is full time FD - pays attention, actually get s ton of info from him that doesn't make the paper.

There's a biker bar out in the county. Not really a rough place at all. Just in middle of good riding and not 1% affiliated. Typical middle aged Harley guys.

Welp, someone had called the cops saying bikers planned to be there and open in violation of "safer at home". 20+ cops showed up and their reasoning was that they wanted 25 guys to match the 25 bikers they were told would be there. They wanted to go 1:1 because they were finding that people were fighting the safer at home order.

What happened was the guy across the street (owns the bar) had about 6 friends over, everyone exactly a measured 6 feet apart and generally playing ph*ck ph*ck games with the cops.

Good for the biker bar. But the logic of LEO escapes me. We have relatively small departments - sending county and 3 different city departments to go "hands on" with people because groups are "dangerous" for the virus? All you did was expose (possibly) 4 agencies that would have to shut down completely if officers got sick - IF this thing was so 'dangerous' that they needed to roll 25 officers deep to a small country bar 40 miles from town to "prevent people from being together".
Posted By: Mac84 Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/10/20
Sad part of this is whitler and nessel are exactly the types who would justify force while labeling the militia a radical, racist far right hate group. They have the media on their side to push the spin.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/10/20

The tinder is very dry.

This may be where it starts, those old country Owosso boys don't put up with much schit.
Posted By: logcutter Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/10/20
Maybe, maybe not.

But, it's battle vs war. (Consider Waco the feds didn't due too well initially, and I believe the Davidians showed mercy)

They will lose, sooner or later. (Again, Waco)

Again..Ruby Ridge..Either place would have been quick and decisive if kept out of the politicians hands...If your going to fight..Fight..If not,go away....Intimidation gone wrong is the way both went..
Posted By: AJ300MAG Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/11/20
Originally Posted by 12344mag

The tinder is very dry.

This may be where it starts, those old country Owosso boys don't put up with much schit.

Owosso has always been a nice quiet ole town. Heroin and methicans have taken a toll. And then the groids have moved west out of Flint...
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/11/20
Cops, doncha just love how they follow their oath to uphold the Constitution.

An impressive bunch of patriots to be sure.
Posted By: Ringman Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/11/20
Originally Posted by logcutter

It will always be "Wrong place/wrong time."
Originally Posted by Tealblue

Good for the biker bar. But the logic of LEO escapes me. We have relatively small departments - sending county and 3 different city departments to go "hands on" with people because groups are "dangerous" for the virus? All you did was expose (possibly) 4 agencies that would have to shut down completely if officers got sick - IF this thing was so 'dangerous' that they needed to roll 25 officers deep to a small country bar 40 miles from town to "prevent people from being together".

In many places, maybe most places, the cops are just itching to bust heads or more...............that's the logic.

The just can't wait to enforce the "laws" these little Napoleonic Tyrant guv'ners are putting into palce to support their political agendas.

MM
Posted By: Redneck Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/11/20
If the rest of the business owners weren't cowards they'd all open up plus they'd refuse to pay any fines . .
I agree - BUT it literally must be done all at once... A few here and there won't do it - the gov't has the final say in the issuance of the various licenses (more BS) needed to operate; as in 'liquor', 'food service', 'sales tax', 'health' etc...

They yank those - and the owners are screwed....

Originally Posted by jackmountain
Must not be a Remington, the bolt handle would've came off as hard as she smacked it.
LMAO... But oh, so true... laugh laugh

Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

Open, let the fines sit.
Find a pro bono or contingency lawyer to file suite against
everyone from the cops to the governor.
THAT.... Have the lawyers file suits - tie up/overload the system... Use Alinsky against 'em ...
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/11/20
The business owners ought to get together and agree on an opening date, then meet with local LE and explain their situation. I don't think most reasonable men will refuse something like that. Avoiding "us vs them" usually works.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/11/20
Originally Posted by Tyrone
The business owners ought to get together and agree on an opening date, then meet with local LE and explain their situation. I don't think most reasonable men will refuse something like that. Avoiding "us vs them" usually works.

Let their bossman say 'your pension is on the line' and they'll do anything they're told ,, period ..
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
If the jack-booted thugs show up in combat gear, then the militia reinforcements will be required to show up armed as well, or else stand down to fight another day, at a time and place of their choosing. Would not want to see this happen, but it is common place nowadays for LEO to show up in force for minor infractions, just to send a message.

I doubt LEO would follow a directive to shut down and arrest a lady trying to feed her kids, and to well meaning folks who want to be left alone.

Nah. No way.
Posted By: BlueDuck Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/11/20
Bound to happen. Maybe the time for talk is over.
Posted By: billhilly Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/11/20
As bad as a direct confrontation with the authorities would be, it would pale in comparison to what might happen if enough people become truly afraid that their families are in danger. The cops and the people who send them out to do these things all live in these communities. Their families all live, work, and go to school in these communities. Indirect confrontation has been around since humans were hunting with clubs and spears and is much uglier than a militia vs cops scene. This needs to get dialed back several notches before folks get desperate.

"Reasonable men" wouldn't.

But when you add politicians to the mix.... And then those upholding laws passed by said politicians,...then add bureaucrats, lawyers, liberals, and media....

You get what we have today.
Posted By: Dess Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/11/20
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

The tinder is very dry.

VERY dry.

Sadly agree...parched in fact.

Let their bossman say 'your pension is on the line' and they'll do anything they're told ,, period ..
That's why you talk to the "bossman". There's an order to this (or at least their should be). You petition the one handing down the orders first and work your way lower until you reach the lowest man on the totem pole.

The last thing you should have to say, and you should be ABLE to say, is "I tried to work with you". Make THEM the unreasonable party.
April 19, 1775
a day when men in america had BALLS!
[Linked Image from i.kym-cdn.com]
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/11/20
Originally Posted by BlueDuck

You're getting warmer....
Posted By: SBTCO Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/11/20
Thank you Mr. C, Just made my morning! laugh

Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
[Linked Image from i.kym-cdn.com]
"To Protect (the politicians)- - - - -And Serve (ourselves!)

Fixed it!
Originally Posted by Crockettnj

I doubt LEO would follow a directive to shut down and arrest a lady trying to feed her kids, and to well meaning folks who want to be left alone.

Nah. No way.

You're being soooo naive.
Posted By: mart Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/11/20
Tyrants the world over have never lacked for enforcers.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by BlueDuck

You're getting warmer....

Still waiting for your first hand accounts of the antifa activity in your own state. You did go right?
Posted By: Teal Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/11/20
Originally Posted by mart

A lot of that starts with saying "I'm not a civilian, I'm a LEO".

That's what Deflave and quite few others say.
I believe it's like royal title or something. Maybe we should call police "earl" or "lord" or something.
Street justice can be swift and ugly. There's no parole, early release, or pardon from the graveyard.
Jerry
If anyone ever doubted how many hard ass big dick mofo's there were on this board, all they have to do is wait until one of these threads pop up and watch them talk about what they'd do if it was in THEIR backyard.

Until it is. Then they don't.

Except for the dude that whipped sancho with a hose. He walked it and talked it.
And the chess match continues...
Local sheriff announced that he will not enforce half-whits emergency orders. Will the MSP stand down to the Shiawassee County Sheriff???
Posted By: k20350 Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/11/20
I drive past this barber shop to go to work. Theres been A LOT of people outside the last week. All this is is and ego trip by the governor now. The county prosecutor and Sheriff told the state to pound sand they wouldn't shut him down. i just read a statement from the "Press Secretary of the State Attorney General" saying its not simple disobedience hes endangeringt eh entire state haha.. Why in the holy hell does the State AG need a press secretary? For real. Wonder how much that puke makes off me?
Posted By: sse Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/11/20

Doesn't look like there will be a confrontation...

Shiawassee sheriff won't enforce Whitmer orders amid Owosso barber dispute
Posted By: deflave Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/11/20

That's what Deflave and quite few others say.
I believe it's like royal title or something. Maybe we should call police "earl" or "lord" or something.

Uhhh, I never wrote any such thing you stupid fugk.
de-flave de-nial
There will be a violent confrontation sooner than latter. Law enforcement will murder those who don't comply. That will result in the next civil war. Everyone will be forced to take sides. Bank on it. History always repeats because human nature never changes.
Originally Posted by sse
de-flave de-nial

Post it.
Posted By: boatammo Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/11/20
Yup
Posted By: boatammo Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/11/20
Be respectfull but never trust a leo
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...s-amid-owosso-barber-dispute/3107535001/

Its been quietly known our Sheriff isn't enforcing the Queens executive orders but he made it public today.
well at least for the time being i'm happy about it
Originally Posted by boatammo

Absolutely. Same for mechanics, roofers, and random folks selling stuff on craigslist too in my experience.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Absolutely. Same for mechanics, roofers, and random folks selling stuff on craigslist too in my experience.

Midgets.

You forgot midgets.

I grew up next to a well respected policeman in our community. i played with his kids and was in the house all the time. As a kid I always thought it was weird he had a box in his house full of switchblades and brass knuckles. He would have "new" guns he got off people. All kinds of illegal stuff he took off criminals. As a kid I always thought if this stuff is illegal why does he get to keep it?
Traverse City PD has the rhythm

FB link

Midgets.

You forgot midgets.

I tend to overlook them. Good catch.
Posted By: WildWest Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/11/20
Chaos is exactly what the left wants. last straw to grasp before election. I am glad these people are showing up and backing the shop owner. The Sheriff is smart ,in that he knows his people and knows it would turn ugly. His Leo's would be encountered in other places as well as the shop. He might have read the Constitution and knows he could be sued. If a situation breaks it will be with lots of people and lots of Leo's. With lots of media. Out of the blue someone will shoot a Leo and it will escalate from there. False flag event. Amazes me it has not happened with the antifa BS.
Originally Posted by k20350

I grew up next to a well respected policeman in our community. i played with his kids and was in the house all the time. As a kid I always thought it was weird he had a box in his house full of switchblades and brass knuckles. He would have "new" guns he got off people. All kinds of illegal stuff he took off criminals. As a kid I always thought if this stuff is illegal why does he get to keep it?

Same reason a cops get to have AR's and 30 round mags and text on their phone while driving.

The elected officials allow them to have it.

I tend to overlook them. Good catch.

Originally Posted by sse

Thing is, IIRC the carpet munchin AG already has got the MSP involved. So Begole's position becomes irrelevant.
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Originally Posted by sse

Thing is, IIRC the carpet munchin AG already has got the MSP involved. So Begole's position becomes irrelevant.

don't think they can do much without the support of the local sheriff, bad optics
i wonder where the county prosecutor stands on this, any enforcement of what the MSP do would fall to his responsibility
Originally Posted by sse
i wonder where the county prosecutor stands on this, any enforcement of what the MSP do would fall to his responsibility

Prosecutor said when this all kicked off his office isnt going to deal with it and it was up to the state being an executive order. Thats why the local police quit dealing with it and they told the state to have at it. manke has a "legal team" now. The state knows if they haul him out in handcuffs it will be on CNN and Fox News before he makes it down the block in the police car. Whitmers already looking like a thug in the news. They have to decide how bad they want to win a dick measuring contest with an 80 year old pillar of a community that non of them have ever even been to.
Originally Posted by sse

If a state official is enforcing a state EO it can be prosecuted at the state level.
Posted By: 405wcf Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/11/20
Originally Posted by Mac84
Sad part of this is whitler and nessel are exactly the types who would justify force while labeling the militia a radical, racist far right hate group. They have the media on their side to push the spin.

While the county sheriff may pass on this, don't think for a second that the MSP would fail to "just follow orders".

While Gretchen is a power hungry Democrat, Nessel is nothing short of a wild eyed Bolshevik. Be rest assured she would take great delight in crushing the militia.

405wcf
Originally Posted by sse

If a state official is enforcing a state EO it can be prosecuted at the state level.

dum dum
Originally Posted by 405wcf

While the county sheriff may pass on this, don't think for a second that the MSP would fail to "just follow orders".

While Gretchen is a power hungry Democrat, Nessel is nothing short of a wild eyed Bolshevik. Be rest assured she would take great delight in crushing the militia.

405wcf

i think Gretchen and Dana should have a sleep over and decide what to do
Nothing is going to happen too much media around these days , MSP start getting rough or shooting they'll be dead .

I use to think that certain types of comments were exclusive to the Fire' but after reading the comments on y/tube and many other websites - there's an assload of people who have had enough of being pushed around .

Another Ruby Ridge and those calm white folks are going to get up out of their chair .
What is "MSP?"
What is "MSP?"

Michigan State Police
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/11/20

Midgets.

You forgot midgets.

But,

never trust and never be respectful to a .................

Believer?

except perhaps an atoned one.
What is "MSP?"

I’m guessing Jeopardy isn’t a thing at your house.
Originally Posted by sse

405wcf

Thanks... 🤣
Originally Posted by sse

405wcf

Thanks... 🤣

maybe invite the two debbie's, maybe have rick give them all lapdances
Posted By: Orion2000 Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/11/20
Originally Posted by WildWest
Chaos is exactly what the left wants. last straw to grasp before election. I am glad these people are showing up and backing the shop owner. The Sheriff is smart ,in that he knows his people and knows it would turn ugly. His Leo's would be encountered in other places as well as the shop. He might have read the Constitution and knows he could be sued. If a situation breaks it will be with lots of people and lots of Leo's. With lots of media. Out of the blue someone will shoot a Leo and it will escalate from there. False flag event. Amazes me it has not happened with the antifa BS.

This ^^^^^^ is what I would expect. The Left finds a "useful idiot" to light the fuse and blames it on the Militia...
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by sse

405wcf

Thanks... 🤣

maybe invite the two debbie's, maybe have rick give them all lapdances

Wasn't nessel legal council for a strip club in detoilet? Imagine her moves on a pole...
Ever wonder why the MSM [mainsteam media] makes any & all Militia Groups out to be a bunch of slobbering brainless gomers ?!?
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by sse

dum dum

You have definitely achieved that status in the past few weeks.

You might wanna crack open a book or two during your quarantine.
LOL
Posted By: efw Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/11/20

405wcf

Yep Gretchen is playing for a national audience now and has national aspirations which would be served by swatting down an organization as high profile as the Michigan Militia.

She’ll push back.
Posted By: 358wsm Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/11/20

The tinder is very dry.

And my response is "Let it burn.!"
I'd like to see this happen on a national level.

Seems the iron is hot and a national hammer of this sort swung at this time could well smooth out some of this distorting of our Constitution and once again become "by the people and for the people."
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/11/20

We had a neighbor when I was a kid that was a cop. He would confiscate our firecrackers and bottle rockets and his kids would be out in his yard lighting them off before the end of the day. Really pissed me off as a kid.

Bb
Originally Posted by efw

Yep Gretchen is playing for a national audience now and has national aspirations which would be served by swatting down an organization as high profile as the Michigan Militia.

She’ll push back.

Agreed. She's already made that decision & is bound & determined to be a rock; she's reportedly also pushing for more gun control.

She's got a circle of extremely liberal advisers around her & they are making a lot of really bad decisions.

The whole current EO extension & enforcement thing is likely to backfire on her big time; I'll be very surprised if she doesn't try extend the shutdown fro small businesses, restaurants & bars until well into June or even later.

She is pushing for 100% C-19 testing with 100% negative results which is simply not going to happen...........for a very, very long time.

There are a number of private lawsuits in the works as well as the MI Legislature is suing her; even if she wins any or all, it will really put her in a bad light.

Somebody here's gonna get hurt really soon unless something changes, muy pronto.............no one is staying home except the very health compromised group.

MM
Posted By: 40O Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/11/20
If anyone ever doubted how many hard ass big dick mofo's there were on this board, all they have to do is wait until one of these threads pop up and watch them talk about what they'd do if it was in THEIR backyard.

Except for the dude that whipped sancho with a hose. He walked it and talked it.

Who's Sancho? Who beat him?
Posted By: billhilly Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/11/20
Don Quixote's sidekick?
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/11/20
Local sheriff announced that he will not enforce half-whits emergency orders. Will the MSP stand down to the Shiawassee County Sheriff???

Doubtful, The MSP are Gretchen's Thugs, not all but most will gleefully try to enforce Hair Gretchen's will.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/11/20
Originally Posted by sse

Traverse City = Liberal Schithole.
Posted By: 40O Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/11/20
Originally Posted by billhilly
Don Quixote's sidekick?

So we're not talking beating with your common garden variety hose?

True.
Same reason a cops get to have AR's and 30 round mags and text on their phone while driving.

And there you have it. Cops are just ordinary citizens and any perceived privilege they have over "the normies" is strictly due to imagined legal privilege and carefully circumscribed legislation. They have no powers of arrest beyond ordinary citizens, only carefully developed procedures and documentation processes.
Originally Posted by 40O

Who's Sancho? Who beat him?

I'm assuming the guy who beat the preacher with an air hose. It was blue IIRC.
Posted By: KenMi Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/11/20
Wonder if barber Karl could give Nessel a good manly bull dyke haircut for free if she came in. Whitless could use one too, to look a bit less like Bruce Jenner.

Doubtful, The MSP are Gretchen's Thugs, not all but most will gleefully try to enforce Hair Gretchen's will.

Janet fűcking Reno...
Ever wonder why the MSM [mainsteam media] makes any & all Militia Groups out to be a bunch of slobbering brainless gomers ?!?

Well yes I do. But the answer might offend Remsen.
Originally Posted by sse

i don't know about how many liberals are there, but it is most def not a 'Schithole'...one of the most beautiful places and regions you'll ever see
Posted By: Remsen Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/11/20
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Well yes I do. But the answer might offend Remsen.

It's pretty hard to offend me unless you call me a liberal, progressive, reform Jew or Muslim. Whatever you're thinking, I've probably already texted it to my brother and cousins in the past few days.
Posted By: Mac84 Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/11/20
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...s-amid-owosso-barber-dispute/3107535001/

Its been quietly known our Sheriff isn't enforcing the Queens executive orders but he made it public today.

Quite a few that haven’t come out publicly which is too bad.
Posted By: kingston Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/11/20
A Shiawassee County judge sides with Owosso barber in battle with State of Michigan

https://upnorthlive.com/news/local/owosso-barber-hires-attorney-to-fight-whitmers-executive-orders

LANSING, Mich. - According to Karl Manke's attorney A Shiawassee County judge has denied a state motion to order Manke to close his barber shop.

The Michigan Attorney General's Office says:

Today, the Shiawassee County Circuit Court denied the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services’ request for a temporary restraining order seeking to have Karl Manke cease all business operations at his Owosso barbershop. The Court wanted to provide Mr. Manke with an opportunity for a hearing on the request for an injunction, despite the clear public health dangers that continued operation of his business creates. The Attorney General’s court action, filed on behalf of MDHHS, seeks to enforce the MDHHS Director’s Public Health Order that deemed Mr. Manke’s business an imminent danger to public health in light of the COVID 19 pandemic and directs him to immediately cease operations at his barbershop. The State is seeking to schedule a hearing as soon as possible.
Owosso barber Karl Manke opened his shop last week. Now according to his legal team he is under attack by Governor Gretchen Whitmer and her administration.

Kallman Legal Group is working for Manke to fight the executive orders.

Here's a statement from the law group:

The government charged Karl with criminal misdemeanor violations for allegedly violating Governor Whitmer’s Executive Orders (EO). All the EOs issued by the governor after April 30, 2020, however, are illegal and unlawful because the Legislature refused to extend her declared state of emergency past that date. Governor Whitmer’s Director of the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), Robert Gordon, also improperly issued an “Imminent Danger and Abatement Order” against Mr. Manke on Friday, May 8, 2020. At the direction of the Michigan Attorney General, Dana Nessel, the DHHS Order was personally served on Karl at his barber shop by six Michigan State Police Officers. This order violates the public health code and has not been properly issued.
According to the legal team, Manke is practicing safety precautions, like social distancing, face masks, hand washing and use of hand sanitizer.

Manke says he needs to pay his bills and care for his family that is why he reopened.

A press conference is scheduled today at 4:30 p.m. at Karl's barber shop.

Posted By: sse Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/12/20
wow

if the judge intends to conduct hearing on the assertion that, the "business (is) an imminent danger to public health"...good luck with that, not much evidence to support it, especially in light of the exceptions to the EO's, and other businesses that are permitted to operate...lovin this
BTW, the link is not working

Don't forget contractors. We will straight [bleep] you. In the ass. Hard.
Posted By: Mac84 Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/12/20
Originally Posted by sse

405wcf

I’m sure that’s already happened. I just threw up in my mouth a little.
Originally Posted by sse

405wcf

LOL
Posted By: kingston Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/12/20
Originally Posted by sse
BTW, the link is not working

Link fixed.
Posted By: AJ300MAG Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/12/20
Originally Posted by sse

405wcf

I'm gonna do a hit of acid just to get that image out of my mind...
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/12/20
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by sse

i don't know about how many liberals are there, but it is most def not a 'Schithole'...one of the most beautiful places and regions you'll ever see

You are correct, the surrounding farmland of which most are conservative folks and can't stand the city, the City of Traverse is a liberal schithole just like any other liberal schithole.
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by sse

You are correct, the surrounding farmland of which most are conservative folks and can't stand the city, the City of Traverse is a liberal schithole just like any other liberal schithole.

Exactly. It shows how liberals could fuukup a wet dream.
Posted By: deflave Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/12/20

PM sent.
the peninsula on the bay, the leelanau, stunningly beautiful. the worst thing about TC proper is the traffic clogging the main thru way on the water
Posted By: efw Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/12/20
Glad to see someone really standing up to the governess and pointing out that the “emperor has no clothes” with regard to her unlawful extension of our state of emergency. More needs to be done by our legislature to stop her abuse of power.

I love the greater Traverse City area and even the attractions of the city itself just not their extreme leftist government.

The natural beauty of that NW LP area is just amazing to me.
Originally Posted by efw
Glad to see someone really standing up to the governess and pointing out that the “emperor has no clothes” with regard to her unlawful extension of our state of emergency. More needs to be done by our legislature to stop her abuse of power.

I love the greater Traverse City area and even the attractions of the city itself just not their extreme leftist government.

"A view of the bay is half the pay." - John Voelker
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: deflave Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/12/20

And there you have it. Cops are just ordinary citizens and any perceived privilege they have over "the normies" is strictly due to imagined legal privilege and carefully circumscribed legislation. They have no powers of arrest beyond ordinary citizens, only carefully developed procedures and documentation processes.

Are you from the south?
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/12/20
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by efw

That was my Grandma's saying, Voelker Learned it from her. wink

"A view of the bay is half the pay." - Nanny.
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by efw

That was my Grandma's saying, Voelker Learned it from her. wink

"A view of the bay is half the pay." - Nanny.

good for her
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/13/20
Wife tells me Gretchie pulled his business license today, I told the wife Good! he can cut hair and not pay taxes then.
Posted By: efw Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/13/20
Wife tells me Gretchie pulled his business license today, I told the wife Good! he can cut hair and not pay taxes then.

Ever heard of a guy named Jayber Crow?
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/13/20

PM sent.

Wabigoon just lost another friend.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/13/20
Originally Posted by efw

Now i have .
I can't understand why this isn't in a courtroom already.

Her Majesty Queen Witless & her idiot sidekick AG are digging the queen a big hole & they are playing with fire.............her legislatively authorized emergency powers ended on April 30.

The is going to get really, really ugly...............just heard today that the planned rally in Lansing for tomorrow is going to be used by her as an excuse to further penalized the state with another extension into June.

Don't know if that's true or not, but if it is then I'm bettin' the bough is gonna break soon.

MM
[

Thats all. Plain and simple.

See all the guys who came out in defense of... whats his name? Me neither.
In Los Angeles they will cut a business' electrical power and water if they open up for business. Lock down for another three months in LA. I knew I made the right choice to never move to California back in my early Marine Corps and Navy years. I was actually more concerned with the San Andreas fault than fascist local and state government, but eaither way I escaped.

He doesnt. But he does.

Former NYPD cop friends with my dad. Fishing buddies. He has a foot locker in his attic filled with handguns he said he is going to toss in the river. Cant sell em. He took them all off of people, out of hosues, etc. in 30 years on the job. A foot locker. Dad said its full. A luger was in there, offered him $500. he declined.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/13/20
Originally Posted by Crockettnj

He doesnt. But he does.

Former NYPD cop friends with my dad. Fishing buddies. He has a foot locker in his attic filled with handguns he said he is going to toss in the river. Cant sell em. He took them all off of people, out of hosues, etc. in 30 years on the job. A foot locker. Dad said its full. A luger was in there, offered him $500. he declined.

Turn his crooked ass in.
Posted By: BulletBud Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/13/20
I see where Gestapo Gretchen’s Attorney General is an out of the closet bull dyke from West Bloomfeld. She and her fellow carpet munchers want to make tofu the official state food- they’re heavily into meat substitutes. Is it any wonder they’re going after a Pillar of the Community senior citizen? He represents everything they stand against- hard work, independent entrepreneur.
Posted By: AJ300MAG Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/13/20
Things might get real interesting tomorrow on two fronts.
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/13/20
Originally Posted by BulletBud
they’re heavily into meat substitutes.

Fore! Hit that one outta the park!!!
Posted By: efw Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/14/20
The Supreme Court ruling in Wisconsin May point the way for us as they had an equally tyrannical governor who ignored the legislature:

https://www.wpr.org/wisconsin-supreme-court-strikes-down-safer-home
MI's Supreme Court won't cut her off.......................kudos to WI, my son is there.

MM
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/14/20
Originally Posted by efw

Yes, thanks to you and duckduckgo. grin
Posted By: bigwhoop Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/14/20
Keep it up Michigan patriots! You will be the "protest heard round the world".
Posted By: efw Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/14/20
Originally Posted by efw

Yes, thanks to you and duckduckgo. grin

That’s an amazing novel by the way. It’s one I have read quite a few times. One of my favorites of all time. Communicates a beautiful picture of love for and devotion to community and marriage.

...and refreshingly frank cynicism toward government...
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/14/20
The protest tomorrow will be interesting. MSP said open carry is legal but if they feel threats are given they will arrest. Hmmm dyke AG already sent down her orders. Curious on the new definition of brandishing a weapon is...

This protest could be bad, hope I'm wrong
Posted By: AJ300MAG Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/14/20

He hasn't been officially served the papers. He plans on cutting hair tomorrow. MSP is going to be stretched thin tomorrow...
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/14/20
A peaceful protest will show those commie basards!

Sticky hand loads eh

Sticky bolt.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by BulletBud
they’re heavily into meat substitutes.

Fore! Hit that one outta the park!!!

Tofu penis.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/14/20
In Los Angeles they will cut a business' electrical power and water if they open up for business. Lock down for another three months in LA. I knew I made the right choice to never move to California back in my early Marine Corps and Navy years. I was actually more concerned with the San Andreas fault than fascist local and state government, but eaither way I escaped.

Honda 2000 generator - water from grocery store - sign on front - no gov't services - NO TAXES BEING PAID .
Posted By: sse Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/21/20
Originally Posted by sse
wow

if the judge intends to conduct hearing on the assertion that, the "business (is) an imminent danger to public health"...good luck with that, not much evidence to support it, especially in light of the exceptions to the EO's, and other businesses that are permitted to operate...lovin this

just as i predicted, after a hearing, judge declines to shut down the barber

The judge also felt there wasn't su...op was indeed a threat to public health.
Posted By: jnyork Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/21/20
A glimmer of common sense in the darkness. Maybe there is yet hope.
Posted By: AJ300MAG Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/21/20
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by sse
wow

just as i predicted, after a hearing, judge declines to shut down the barber

The judge also felt there wasn't su...op was indeed a threat to public health.

The dyke had LARA suspend his license, I wonder if the court order reinstates said license or will he operate without one.
Posted By: sse Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/21/20
He's been operating without one and they haven't done anything to stop him, the whole thing is a fraud.
Posted By: AJ300MAG Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/21/20
Originally Posted by sse
He's been operating without one and they haven't done anything to stop him, the whole thing is a fraud.

👌
I finally found the judges decision and the reasoning behind it. He's got permission to get back to work. Also;

Although Michigan Chief Medical Executive Dr. Joneigh Khaldun said in an affidavit that Manke's shop was a public health threat, Stewart said she gave no reasons why.

"(The attorney general) has not presented any studies underlying the doctor's conclusion. (The attorney general) has not shown any nexus between the cutting of hair and an increased risk of transmission," Stewart wrote in his opinion. "(The attorney general's) filings rest more on general facts about COVID-19 than specific practices or conditions at (Manke's) business."

Dumb b!tches need to learn that "because I told you so" only works on their kids. You better have sound reasoning to justify your position when you enter a court of law...
Hah! You can’t change the mind of a radical lesbian liberal
Posted By: hookeye Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/21/20
If no can educate..... just evacuate ( cranial vault )
Posted By: sse Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/22/20
Originally Posted by sse

👌
I finally found the judges decision and the reasoning behind it. He's got permission to get back to work. Also;

Although Michigan Chief Medical Executive Dr. Joneigh Khaldun said in an affidavit that Manke's shop was a public health threat, Stewart said she gave no reasons why.

"(The attorney general) has not presented any studies underlying the doctor's conclusion. (The attorney general) has not shown any nexus between the cutting of hair and an increased risk of transmission," Stewart wrote in his opinion. "(The attorney general's) filings rest more on general facts about COVID-19 than specific practices or conditions at (Manke's) business."

that's the problem with the whole liberal lock down policy, there's no rational connection between the means and the end, there certainly is no science to support the nonsense. same with masks.

the whole gun control debate is another example.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Militia Getting Involved - 05/22/20
The govt backed because of the Militia
© 24hourcampfire