Home
“U.S. Attorney for Connecticut John Durham is going “full throttle” with his review into the origins of the investigation into suspected Russia-Trump coordination in the 2016 election, with additional top prosecutors involved in looking at different components of the original probe, sources told Fox News.”

“Barr talks to Durham every day,” one source recently told Fox News. “The president has been briefed that the case is being pursued, and it’s serious.”

"It was a very dangerous situation what they did," Trump said during an interview with “Fox & Friends” Friday. "These are dirty politicians and dirty cops and some horrible people and hopefully they're going to pay a big price in the not too distant future.”

Wouldn’t you like to have the popcorn concession?

See:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/du...top-federal-prosecutors-involved-sources
He better hire some serious bodyguards so he doesn't commit suicide on a door knob....... In fact, IIWH I'd remove every door knob in the house.. just in case he trips and falls with a rope around his neck and it 'somehow' hooks onto a door knob..
Some of us have been waiting a long time to see some heads roll.

kwg
There's nothing wrong with kicking a hornet's nest- - - - - -as long as you've got a big flamethrower to handle the swarm of pizzed-off insects that come boiling out. I have a feeling that DJT uses napalm!
Jerry
2 months before super tuesday kaBOOOM.......
I can see Severe Reprimands being handed out to all involved. Boy they are going to get em. I sure hope at least one goes to jail.
Yawn. Show me indictments and I'll be a believer.

Reviews, my ass.
I would like to hear that Grand jurys have heard evidence.
This country doesn't have the stomach to hang traitors anymore.
Grand jury in DC. Mainly democrats. Don’t think they will send their own to prison. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by Morewood
This country doesn't have the stomach to hang traitors anymore.

Can you imagine the MSM explosion if hanging these crooks for treason was mentioned . Laf .
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Reviews, my ass.

ld, they're talkin 'full throttle' here...LOL full throttle, baby
Originally Posted by sse

they're talkin 'full throttle' here...LOL full throttle, baby

So what's he / they been doin'? Jackin' off?

Time flies when noting is happening.

MM

Reviews, my ass.

I want handcuffs and mugshots.
They'll never indict the former homo-president but the ones who will be indicted will taint the former homo's-presidency.lol

Reviews, my ass.
................I think that goes for just about all of us. However! Ya cannot and should not indict until all investigations are completed. And you DO NOT want to indict anyways until the CRIMINAL cases against all of the little deep state duckys have been thoroughly lined up.

The final nails in the coffins for each of these deep staters will come from the now de-classified documentation as well as the soon to be released de-classified documentation.

Imo, I have no doubts that Barr and Durham are not only lining up the cases against all of the deep state duckys but sealing the deal as well from all legal standpoints.

It should be the strategy and goal of Barr and Durham, that after the Durham investigation or probe is completed, that not even the media will have any wiggle room in defending their Trump hating allies within the deep state. In other words, Barr and Durham should and will have an air tight case against all those who will be indicted...

The wheels of justice turn very slowly. When the bombs drop it will all be well worth the wait!!
No one will be indicted. Nothing at all will come of this except to get the hopes up for some of us who haven’t become cynical enough to recognize that justice isn’t allowed to fall upon the ruling class in this country.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by sse

they're talkin 'full throttle' here...LOL full throttle, baby

So what's he / they been doin'? Jackin' off?

Time flies when noting is happening.

MM
...........There is more happening behind the scenes that you, me nor anyone else is not aware of.......Relax! This will all be WELL WORTH THE WAIT!
nobody gonna do nuffin
Trump said, "These are dirty politicians and dirty cops and some horrible people and hopefully they're going to pay a big price in the not too distant future.”

Oh, he's just kidding. You know Trump is full of BS. Just ask the suckers on the Fire.

Hes not trying to get the people's attention and get them clued in to what's coming.

So, if hes not serious, why the hell would we want him in for 4 more?

Sheesh, he's either a BS liar or he's not.

Yeah, even the dumbassed Zero fears what's coming, and yes, he's sweating bullets.

Trump said he's going to fix it where this schiett never happens again.

He didnt have to say that, he wanted to say it.

What else has he lied about? Oh yeah, we would get tired of winning.

Reminds me of the Jews wanting the Lord to come and bring hellfire and lightening down on their tormentors in the Babylon of old. Didnt happen, but HE did eventually take them out with King Cyrus.

You arent understanding "Its going to be Biblical" as in the Bible.

You're going to like the way this movie ends. Can you not see the signs?

Oh ye of little faith.
It'll be worth the wait if it happens. I just hope it doesn't turn into another one of those fiasco's where "mistakes were made, but there was no intent" as they let criminals off free as a bird. The swamp protects its own in ways that will make an average American feel like puking. Any case would have to be more than air tight or the bastards will skate out of it.
Originally Posted by efw
No one will be indicted. Nothing at all will come of this except to get the hopes up for some of us who haven’t become cynical enough to recognize that justice isn’t allowed to fall upon the ruling class in this country.
............................No indictments uh? You just might be pleasantly surprised. I would not bet against that if I were you.

You forget that Durham turned his probe into a criminal investigation. That means he found criminal wrong doing. Otherwise he would not have re-classified his probe.
Durham has been given the power to convene a grand jury or grand juries and has been given the power to indict as well.......

You assume that Durham and Barr fear indicting anyone? I would not bet on that either.
Originally Posted by 22250rem
It'll be worth the wait if it happens. I just hope it doesn't turn into another one of those fiasco's where "mistakes were made, but there was no intent" as they let criminals off free as a bird. The swamp protects its own in ways that will make an average American feel like puking. Any case would have to be more than air tight or the bastards will skate out of it.
,......................I will wager that we will not see the same performance from Durham that we saw from Comey when he exonerated Hillary.

Durham is not James Comey!
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by efw
............................No indictments uh? You just might be pleasantly surprised. I would not bet against that if I were you.

You forget that Durham turned his probe into a criminal investigation. That means he found criminal wrong doing. Otherwise he would not have re-classified his probe.
Durham has been given the power to convene a grand jury or grand juries and has been given the power to indict as well.......

You assume that Durham and Barr fear indicting anyone? I would not bet on that either.

And Durham hired investigators who specialize in prosecuting violent crimes recently. Yeah he prolly just did that to run up the bill. wink
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Trump said, "These are dirty politicians and dirty cops and some horrible people and hopefully they're going to pay a big price in the not too distant future.”

Oh, he's just kidding. You know Trump is full of BS. Just ask the suckers on the Fire.

Hes not trying to get the people's attention and get them clued in to what's coming.

Yeah, even the dumbassed Zero fears what's coming, and yes, he's sweating bullets.

Reminds me of the Jews wanting the Lord to come and bring hellfire and lightening down on their tormentors in the Babylon of old. Didnt happen, but HE did eventually take them out with King Cyrus.

Oh ye of little faith.

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and not assume you’re comparing Trump to God with that analogy. That’d demonstrate the unfortunate dementia associated with Ever Trumpism if it were as sacrilegious as it sounds tho.

Another possibility you didn’t mention above (and this reflects my thinking on the subject) is that the system is much larger and more cumbersome than Trump can manage to destroy in spite of a sincere desire to do so. And besides, the alternative sure isn’t going to do anything to drain the swamp so of course I’ll vote for him again in 2020.

I’d love to be wrong here; but highly doubt anyone of any consequence will be indicted much less do time.
Originally Posted by 700LH
nobody gonna do nuffin
.......................As Yogi use to say,,,,,"It ain't over till it's over."...................IT AIN'T OVER!!!
Even if charges were to be brought, I doubt that anyone here would live long enough to see any trials completed of any justice done................we're into 3 years just for investigations & talk, nearly a full year since Durham came on the scene.

Justice delayed is justice denied........................our court system is the 2nd most dysfunctional system in the country, only exceeded by the 2 house of congress.

Just sayin'........................

MM
I'm comparing Trump to King Cyrus, who was picked and directed by God.
efw may be right. I hope not. Comey, McCabe, Brennen, and Strzok all should rot in jail for the 3 years of putting our country through hell, lying, leaking, and instead of investigating a crime, investigating to try to find a crime.
I can’t believe that they can say under oath that they couldn’t find any evidence, but then go on television and make up stories.
It is total BS! Schiff should rot in jail with them,
QM
I'm comparing Trump to King Cyrus, who was picked and directed by God.

I gotcha thanks for that clarification.

Reviews, my ass.
................I think that goes for just about all of us. However! Ya cannot and should not indict until all investigations are completed. And you DO NOT want to indict anyways until the CRIMINAL cases against all of the little deep state duckys have been thoroughly lined up.

The final nails in the coffins for each of these deep staters will come from the now de-classified documentation as well as the soon to be released de-classified documentation.

Imo, I have no doubts that Barr and Durham are not only lining up the cases against all of the deep state duckys but sealing the deal as well from all legal standpoints.

It should be the strategy and goal of Barr and Durham, that after the Durham investigation or probe is completed, that not even the media will have any wiggle room in defending their Trump hating allies within the deep state. In other words, Barr and Durham should and will have an air tight case against all those who will be indicted...

The wheels of justice turn very slowly. When the bombs drop it will all be well worth the wait!!

This morning I was listening to a video of a doctor explaining how everything being done to combat the China flu is counter to the Constitution. Quaranteening healthy people instead of sick people, forcing people to close their businesses, etc. I started thinking Trump thinks the same way, how did he get roped into this? I wonder if the people advising him aren't part of the deep state. It has been mentioned here before. I wonder if he thinks he has been backed into a corner over something about which he had little knowledge. Then I started to change my thinking about these investigations. I have always thought Trump was gathering information to bring charges after the election on the assumption he would get re-elected. I now think he knows he was double-crossed over the China flu thing and he has told Barr let's move this along and destroy the media and deep staters before the election.
The magic knee grow is definitely worried and has suddenly become more vocal about what is happening. More and more documents are being declassified. Peloski is keeping the House out of session. Newsome is corrupting the California elections.
It is imperative the Republicans keep control of the Senate and Trump get re-elected. Would be even better if Republicans can take control of the House. I don't think Trump is one to take captives once his threshold of tolerance has been exceeded. I suspect his betrayal over this China fly thing has pushed him past his limit and he in has decided to destroy the deep state and the MSM sooner rather than later. Maybe things are accelerating.
Originally Posted by efw

Oh ye of little faith.

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and not assume you’re comparing Trump to God with that analogy. That’d demonstrate the unfortunate dementia associated with Ever Trumpism if it were as sacrilegious as it sounds tho.

Another possibility you didn’t mention above (and this reflects my thinking on the subject) is that the system is much larger and more cumbersome than Trump can manage to destroy in spite of a sincere desire to do so. And besides, the alternative sure isn’t going to do anything to drain the swamp.

I’d love to be wrong here; but highly doubt anyone of any consequence will be indicted much less so time.
.....................Trump does not need to be God here. All Trump needs to do is to let the law take its course, as what WE ALL SHOULD BE DOING!

Durham IS NOT like Comey who exonerated bitch Hillary!.........Cannot even compare the two!
They will put the janitor and paid leave and then tear their rotator cuffs congratulating themselves. There will be a mutual masturbation presser.
Originally Posted by 22250rem
,......................I will wager that we will not see the same performance from Durham that we saw from Comey when he exonerated Hillary.

Durham is not James Comey!

Yep. Comey is a Deep State Commie Minion. Bought and payed for by Hillary and the Halfican.

Durham is NOT.
Even if charges were to be brought, I doubt that anyone here would live long enough to see any trials completed of any justice done................we're into 3 years just for investigations & talk, nearly a full year since Durham came on the scene.

Justice delayed is justice denied........................our court system is the 2nd most dysfunctional system in the country, only exceeded by the 2 house of congress.

MM

"We will not cut corners. We are going to collect information properly and we are going to collect enough information. Durham should be finished with his investigation by late spring or early summer".

"If we find criminality we will prosecute. I'm not investigating for information. I'm investigating for justice".
Originally Posted by Redneck
He better hire some serious bodyguards so he doesn't commit suicide on a door knob....... In fact, IIWH I'd remove every door knob in the house.. just in case he trips and falls with a rope around his neck and it 'somehow' hooks onto a door knob..

Hes had 11 attempts on his life already.
Originally Posted by 45_100

Reviews, my ass.

This morning I was listening to a video of a doctor explaining how everything being done to combat the China flu is counter to the Constitution. Quaranteening healthy people instead of sick people, forcing people to close their businesses, etc. I started thinking Trump thinks the same way, how did he get roped into this? I wonder if the people advising him aren't part of the deep state. It has been mentioned here before. I wonder if he thinks he has been backed into a corner over something about which he had little knowledge. Then I started to change my thinking about these investigations. I have always thought Trump was gathering information to bring charges after the election on the assumption he would get re-elected. I now think he knows he was double-crossed over the China flu thing and he has told Barr let's move this along and destroy the media and deep staters before the election.
The magic knee grow is definitely worried and has suddenly become more vocal about what is happening. More and more documents are being declassified. Peloski is keeping the House out of session. Newsome is corrupting the California elections.
It is imperative the Republicans keep control of the Senate and Trump get re-elected. Would be even better if Republicans can take control of the House. I don't think Trump is one to take captives once his threshold of tolerance has been exceeded. I suspect his betrayal over this China fly thing has pushed him past his limit and he in has decided to destroy the deep state and the MSM sooner rather than later. Maybe things are accelerating.
.........................Sand BAGGIN along with great timing is the best strategy.............As such imo, better that the BIG BOMBS drop towards the end of summer and into the fall.
...................Trump does not need to be God here. All Trump needs to do is to let the law take its course, as what WE ALL SHOULD BE DOING!

Durham IS NOT like Comey who exonerated bitch Hillary!.........Cannot even compare the two!

Totally agree with your first rant.

As to the second we shall see; time will tell. I hope you’re right but sure am not holding my breath.

MM

"We will not cut corners. We are going to collect information properly and we are going to collect enough information. Durham should be finished with his investigation by late spring or early summer".

"If we find criminality we will prosecute. I'm not investigating for information. I'm investigating for justice".

Wake me up when the prosecutions begin.

MM
There will be indictments. Just concerned they'll be nobody of consequence.

Reviews, my ass.

^^^THIS^^^

I couldn't have said it any better myself. The schit will hit the fan in due time.

MM

Well, public sentiment is going to change after declass is finished I expect.
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

Reviews, my ass.

^^^THIS^^^

I couldn't have said it any better myself. The schit will hit the fan in due time.

Yep, We will hear the second shot heard round the world.

MM
........Justice delayed is justice denied?? Well imo, you will be proven to be very wrong! In your opinion justice has been delayed and therefore no justice........On the flip side, justice delayed can also mean much better and much more thorough justice...

As I told ya before. If no indictments after the Durham probe ends, then you will be right....Until then, let things play out.........
But then there's this take:

https://twitter.com/realDerekUtley/status/1259681341425307649
Originally Posted by Steve

That was funny!
Originally Posted by efw

This is all that will happen, and Hillary will laugh. She needs that smug smirk cut off. We'll hear that there were some great concerns, but no charges will be filed. The MSM will call it a complete exoneration and crow like banshees. Meanwhile, China will build up their military more and more, using the technology given them by this idiotic government of ours.

Reviews, my ass.

^^^THIS^^^

................Why thank you...LOL...........If you are Barr and Durham, then speed along with an investigation done in haste IS NOT a good plan. What you guys need to realize is that,,, the longer the Durham investigation takes place,,,THE BETTER the outcome will be that all of us seek. With the exception of the Trump hating idiots on here of course, such as saCharlie, farts n Beans, GreyCRAPS, Paddler, (where is Piddles BTW?), plus other well in the minority IDIOTS!
Originally Posted by Redneck

Don’t ya reckon Marshall service is on the job. If we know about Arkancide, don’t ya think they do...

Those guys are not playing. From the pictures I’ve seen of Durham, wouldn’t want him focused on me. That’s a scary looking dude. Just bet those he’s investigating have tight sphincters. They better go lawyer up.

DF
Rong. She was dead serious when she said, "We will all hang from nooses....".

I doubt she will actually swing, but she will pay with severe pain in some way. So will Zero and Bill, Feinstein, Comey, Piglosi, McCabe, Yates, Ohr, Strzok, Lynch, Brennan, Clapper and Page (unless she flips to help in their prosecution).

Trump was serious as a heart attack when he said she would be in jail. It was all he could do to not grab and choke that worthless biotch for her involvement in the deaths of US Patriots.

Trump tells the truth:

While some members of the Jew Coup (Vindman, Nadler, Schumer, Schiff, Soros, et al) may get indicted, Bathhouse Barry will skate out unscathed. Having been immersed in Chicago politics for years, Barry learned to cover his tracks in the Richard Daley methods.
Rong. She was dead serious when she said, "We will all hang from nooses....".

I doubt she will actually swing, but she will pay with severe pain in some way. So will Zero and Bill, Feinstein, Comey, Piglosi, McCabe, Yates, Ohr, Strzok, Lynch, Brennan, Clapper and Page (unless she flips to help in their prosecution).

Trump was serious as a heart attack when he said she would be in jail. It was all he could do to not grab and choke that worthless biotch for her involvement in the deaths of US Patriots.

You have no idea how badly I hope that you are right.......................

MM

Reviews, my ass.

^^^THIS^^^

I never said anything about being hasty.

I'll say it again. Show me indictments and I'll be a believer.
Some people need to go to prison or there will be loss in the belief that the rule of law matters.

Trump has been tactically patient. He has gone through his investigation. Now let’s see what we can find on the other side. I bet a shiny nickel that it is going to be more than nothing.
Originally Posted by RAS
Some people need to go to prison or there will be loss in the belief that the rule of law matters.

Trump has been tactically patient. He has gone through his investigation. Now let’s see what we can find on the other side. I bet a shiny nickel that it is going to more than nothing.

I'll bet $100.
Kabuki theater.

The only just we'll see is what we extract ourselves.
I think Trump is not a liar and he said something about us being in the calm before the storm, so I expect there will be a storm.

Q said it will be Biblical. I'm betting Q is right.
I think Trump is not a liar and he said something about us being in the calm before the storm, so I expect there will be a storm.

“If I win I may never see my property — I may never see these places again. But because I’m going to be working for you, I’m not going to have time to go golfing, believe me. Believe me. Believe me, folks.”
Originally Posted by efw

If past results are an indicator of future performance, you're spot on. I feel the same way and REALLY hope I'm wrong as well......
When has Trump been involved in past results. Can you not smell a fresh, clean, summer ocean sea breeze.

It is written. Behold, all things have become new.
A cynic's view that will give some of you hope. Trump is a strategist. He knows he needs to hit back and hit hard or he's done. Not just because the swamp will never stop trying to undermine him and tare him down, but because alot of people will lose faith in him if he doesn't.

He's not going to do it out of a desire for revenge or anger. He's going to do it because it is a great strategy. Bad news, compromise is also a solid strategy.

Good news is he won't settle for peanuts. He'll get what he needs to accomplish what he wants during his second term or he'll not stop.

Pete
Durham May be the real deal and he may not be.

Lisa Graham has promised time and time again to subpoena witnesses and get to the bottom of this.

Yet, every time he is pressed for answers as to “when”. He always has the same answer, only different.

His excuse is , I have to wait until after the _________ Investigation is completed. First he had to wait for Horowitz, then it was Mueller, then it was Huber, then it was a Horowitz again and now it’s Durham. One might come to the conclusion that the Durham investigation is just another smoke screen designed to keep the pitch forks away from Barr and to give Lisa Graham cover for not doing a damn thing.

Speaking of Barr,
He was handed criminal referrals by the IG for Both McCabe and Comey, for lying to Congress, he refused to indict.
He was handed 8 criminal referrals by Nunes and Co., he refused to indict.
He refused to hand over exculpatory evidence to General Flynn’s attorney until he was ordered to by the FISA court.
His house of DOJ is still chucked full of corrupt prosecutors like Van Grack and Lui , yet he has yet to even disabling a single one, let along fire them. Of course if he were to fire anyone, he would have to admit that his DOJ is corrupt and tainted, we can’t have that now can we.
RE-ELECT Trump 2020, HOLD the Senate 2020, FLIP the House 2020. Then and only then will we see justice.
Originally Posted by 308ld
RE-ELECT Trump 2020, HOLD the Senate 2020, FLIP the House 2020. Then and only then will we see justice.

Which explains the excessive delay after delay after delay.

There are very few, politicians and bureaucrats in DC that are looking forward to a Trump 2020 victory.

If they can delay the truth long enough, and if they can steal the 2020 election, then all is well and Mission Accomplished .
Originally Posted by Sycamore

“If I win I may never see my property — I may never see these places again. But because I’m going to be working for you, I’m not going to have time to go golfing, believe me. Believe me. Believe me, folks.”

Since reading it in whole has you confused, let me break it down to the operative words. He even used them twice for the slow folks.

"MAY never"

Will Barr or Durham uncover "Who" ordered the HIT on Seth Rich?
No.

MM
Best we got for 3 years so far is Pepe the frog.

I wouldn't even hold my breath then.

I can't help by recall that we were promised Obamacare would be reversed, if only the GOP had both the senate and the house. I sincerely hope that you are correct, but history shows that the DNC is not our only problem.
Originally Posted by 280shooter

I can't help by recall that we were promised Obamacare would be reversed, if only the GOP had both the senate and the house. I sincerely hope that you are correct, but history shows that the DNC is not our only problem.

I recently read that there is a group of never Trumpers who are gonna support Biden, Mittens included.

I hope that's just a rumor.

DF

Edited to add RINO's
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
Will Barr or Durham uncover "Who" ordered the HIT on Seth Rich?

Can't uncover if ya don't dig.
Made me chuckle

[Linked Image from pjmedia.com]
I'll believe it when I see Obama, Comey, Clapper, etc. in orange jumpsuits behind bars. and begging for soap-on-a-rope. Until then, I'm too cynical to believe any of it.
Originally Posted by Steve
Made me chuckle

[Linked Image from pjmedia.com]

Good one!

I’m betting the Halfican is starting to sweat at least a little now.
That’s why he’s suddenly supporting Creepy Uncle Joe.
If Durham is the real deal and Barr is sincerely going for blood , there are a lot of people who better keep a close watch on thier six .
One person or family made an example of could stop things dead in thier tracks .
From criminal elements to elite agents of various agencies , there are some very professional killers out there .
Kenneth
© 24hourcampfire