Home
Fox News is saying Kamala Harris is likely to be Biden's veep choice. I can just see the campaign slogan now- - - -"Vote for Groper Joe and Camel Toe!" She might be a "woman of color" but she hasn't has any "black": in her since she stopped doing the horizontal hula with Willie Brown!
Jerry
Truth doesn’t matter the MSM will pick up whatever slack there is in their intersectional bonafides.

I do appreciate her dedication to feminism as demonstrated by her methodology in riding to the top...
"Politics is the world's second-oldest profession!" She just used the first one as a stepping stone to the second! Sounds logical to me. The only difference between a politician and a streetwalking hooker is that the whore will admit she's for sale to the highest bidder!
Jerry
The NYT/WAPO have forbidden the use of "mistress" in their publications. Paving the way for Willy Brown's Chew Toy.
She's more of a liability than as asset.

She was one of the 1st out for lack of support.

MM
I’ve said from the beginning that Kamala the K U N T would be his VP pick. But no one here believed me.

Can’t wait till Creepy Uncle Joe tries to grope that nasty ole bitch onstage.
Why wouldnt creepy Joe pick her? She performed well for Wille Brown.
Yep. Wait until she gets asked about going downtown with big Willey Brown.

And Bidens China, Ukraine crap will take him out well before that.
Still hopin' he goes for Stacey Abrams!
Originally Posted by Rugies
Why wouldnt creepy Joe pick her? She performed well for Wille Brown.

LOL
Originally Posted by TimZ
...................Yeah me too.....Open WIDE and smile honey so we can kick a field goal between them teeth....
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by TimZ
...................Yeah me too.....Open WIDE and smile honey so we can kick a field goal between them teeth....

That’s so she can spit them watermelon seeds out mid bite 😜
I think she’d be a great pick from the perspective that her being Creepy Joe’s running mate would really ruin whatever minuscule chance Creepy Joe currently enjoys. 👍
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I think she’d be a great pick from the perspective that her being Creepy Joe’s running mate would really ruin whatever minuscule chance Creepy Joe currently enjoys. 👍

^^^This^^^
Just the right spacing to strip all the meat off a drumstick- - - - -from a turkey!
Jerry
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
I’ve said from the beginning that Kamala the K U N T would be his VP pick. But no one here believed me.

I believe you. She will be the pick before Stacy Abrams. Biden doesn't need Fauxchahantus and doesn't want to be upstaged on the campaign trail by Bernie (or Sparticus for that matter).

Tulsi is way too moderate and she would get more attention than he would. Plus, she wouldn’t put up with Biden grabbin her ass in every photo op.
Originally Posted by hatari

I believe you. She will be the pick before Stacy Abrams. Biden doesn't need Fauxchahantus and doesn't want to be upstaged on the campaign trail by Bernie (or Sparticus for that matter).

Tulsi is way too moderate and she would get more attention than he would. Plus, she would put up with Biden grabbin her ass in every photo op.

Yep.
I don't believe we could get this lucky.
The democrats are concentrating on keeping the house and wining the senate. With both senate and house they will not care who is president. Besides they can impeach with control in both houses. Do not let the democrats sucker you.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Fox News is saying Kamala Harris is likely to be Biden's veep choice. I can just see the campaign slogan now- - - -"Vote for Groper Joe and Camel Toe!" She might be a "woman of color" but she hasn't has any "black": in her since she stopped doing the horizontal hula with Willie Brown!
Jerry

I don't care for this fake prosecutor at all.

However, why would you say she isn't "black"? She's darker than Obama and one parent was black, one was East Indian. She has as much claim to call herself black as Obama and more than the pale Mariah Carey and Halle Berry of the world.

Donald Harris is black.

https://www.google.ca/search?client=safari&hl=en-ca&sxsrf=ALeKk000e1IekuIy6BuGmyXflWoOOchPIA:1589226895798&q=Donald+Harris&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAONgFuLUz9U3sCguqjRS4tVP1zc0TCrJMzQus0jTksxOttIvSM0vyEkFUkXF-XlWBYlFqXklxY8YDzNyC7z8cU9YaifjpDUnrzFuYuTCrVxIjYvNNa8ks6RSSIaLVwphowaDFDcXkgMyjYJ3XZp2js1X8NK7__9nXgxzkJIVZACDD_ZKQlzsnsU--cmJOYJb1YQd_vx_b6-kyBnpcE7-2IX39oIzmf7X95_xdJBgUWDQYDDsaWJkuJ5s4qDFEMQBsiEnqcqyad-KQ2wsHIwCDFZMGkw8i1h5XfLzEnNSFDwSi4oyiwGk9g1fDgEAAA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjhmt3Ey6zpAhVRCjQIHQqfC9EQri4wHnoECBQQHg

Tulsi is way too moderate and she would get more attention than he would. Plus, she would put up with Biden grabbin her ass in every photo op.

Did you mean to say that Tulsi would not allow Joe to grope her, or she would allow groping?

Tulsi doesn't strike me as a woman who would put up with Joe.

IMO, the Demonrats would have a better chance of winning if they ran Tulsi with Joe. She is more electable than the rest.

BTW, what is the infatuation (emphasis on the fat) with Stacey Abrams? No qualifications to be president at all.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
The democrats are concentrating on keeping the house and wining the senate. With both senate and house they will not care who is president. Besides they can impeach with control in both houses. Do not let the democrats sucker you.

I think this is exactly where the democrats will concentrate their efforts. I am very concerned Mark Kelly appears to be leading in the race against McSally in Arizona. Republicans could loose the Senate.

If they keep the House and take the Senate, they must still have a 2/3 majority vote in the Senate to remove the president.
Even if they were to take the Senate I don't believe they will have a 2/3 majority.
Originally Posted by 45_100

I think this is exactly where the democrats will concentrate their efforts. I am very concerned Mark Kelly appears to be leading in the race against McSally in Arizona. Republicans could loose the Senate.

Even if the Dems can manage to take the Senate, I doubt they could get close to a 2/3 vote to convict the President of anything.

I'm holding out for the Republicans to hold the Senate, and take the House.
Originally Posted by AB2506

Did you mean to say that Tulsi would not allow Joe to grope her, or she would allow groping?

I'm going to assume that he meant "wouldn't put up with", otherwise it makes no sense.

BTW, what is the infatuation (emphasis on the fat) with Stacey Abrams? No qualifications to be president at all.

You're quite correct, but she's a WOMAN. Of COLOR. Which is more important to Democrats than mere qualifications.
"BTW, what is the infatuation (emphasis on the fat) with Stacey Abrams?"

Better qualified than Obama, at least. Like Bruce Springsteen says, "Born in the USA!"

LOL!
Jerry
Joe picking Kamala or Stacy would scare me... Just suppose that he won in November... And then stroked out or had a heart attack in February...
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Joe picking Kamala or Stacy would scare me... Just suppose that he won in November... And then stroked out or had a heart attack in February...

Very possible. He is declining fast.
Originally Posted by Orion2000

Very possible. He is declining fast.
Cripes, is she going to spontaneously gen up blackness and cry out " She don't feel no ways tired" - like that last one in the pant suit did?
Jungle Fever Joe
I figured she was gonna run away with the nomination. Abrasiveness and inexperience be damned, she checked all the left boxes. Maybe even the dems can't abide too much of a phony.

I could still see her boosting the that ticket, though. The R's better be ready to run her disgraceful Kavanaugh snippets 24/7.

Then again, when has the VP ever really affected the outcome of a presidential race?

FC

IMO, the Demonrats would have a better chance of winning if they ran Tulsi with Joe. She is more electable than the rest.

Im sure Hatari meant Tulsi WOULDN’t allow Creepy Uncle Joe to grope her. Probably just a typo. As per usual, Hatari is spot on.
He'll still lose.
Jerry

Kamala Camel Toe kinda just rolls off the tongue, doesn't it... grin
Anyone who wants to be President, wants to be Biden's running mate!
Was a typo
Tulsi “wouldn’t” put up with Biden.

Abrams is a name they throw because she made a race out of Georgia’s governors race when in reality she rode the wave of an off year election. She is nothing.
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Anyone who wants to be President, wants to be Biden's running mate!

No doubt!!! Including Hitlary.
The dems and Biden backed themselves into a corner by declaring that the VP must be a woman. While a woman of "color" would be preferable, none of the contenders for the slot are from a region the dems need to do well in. Since the 12th amendment, the VP race has largely been about gaining more votes for pres than an actual 'race' for the position. Harris is from Cali, who cares if they pick up votes there. Abrams is completely out of her depth nationally and has no position other than crying "I should have won." No need to curry favor in Ma. so Warren is out. Some have mentioned Susan Rice or Lynch but Rice is becoming very toxic and Lynch is laughable. Even our governor in N.M. has aspirations of being chosen, but N.M. is solidly liberal. Only Klobuchar or Whitmer make sense (politically, not ideologically) trying to win back the popular vote in Mi or Wi.

But most know although are afraid to speak it, Biden's running mate will finish out the term if the ticket wins- he won't last 4 years. Biden's VP pick is really the nominee. So, if it's not Amy or Gretchen, it'll be HITLARY, the Mooch (she's too lazy, just wants the $$ and fame), or dear ol' saint Bernard. Although Cuomo may have a shot at usurping all the yapping women.

I thought you hit the nail on the head. She's their best choice.

Gets the woman vote
Gets the nit vote
Gets the slut vote
Biden and Harris, she would be walking around with joes balls in her pocket from day one. It would be just like America’s very own Harry and Megan 2.0...
Originally Posted by Sprint11
The dems and Biden backed themselves into a corner by declaring that the VP must be a woman. While a woman of "color" would be preferable, none of the contenders for the slot are from a region the dems need to do well in. Since the 12th amendment, the VP race has largely been about gaining more votes for pres than an actual 'race' for the position. Harris is from Cali, who cares if they pick up votes there. Abrams is completely out of her depth nationally and has no position other than crying "I should have won." No need to curry favor in Ma. so Warren is out. Some have mentioned Susan Rice or Lynch but Rice is becoming very toxic and Lynch is laughable. Even our governor in N.M. has aspirations of being chosen, but N.M. is solidly liberal. Only Klobuchar or Whitmer make sense (politically, not ideologically) trying to win back the popular vote in Mi or Wi.

But most know although are afraid to speak it, Biden's running mate will finish out the term if the ticket wins- he won't last 4 years. Biden's VP pick is really the nominee. So, if it's not Amy or Gretchen, it'll be HITLARY, the Mooch (she's too lazy, just wants the $$ and fame), or dear ol' saint Bernard. Although Cuomo may have a shot at usurping all the yapping women.

Cuomo counts as a woman. He whines like a biatch.
As if Creepy Joe is actually going to get the nomination. There's a reason the shock troops of the Propaganda Corps was going hard after Creepy Joe.

The DNC is setting up a party coup to draft another nominee since the democrap clown posse was eliminated leaving them with a lecherous, senile old man as their "champion".

why would sleepy joe even still be considered ?

[Linked Image from images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com]
President Harris would start a civil war.
What does the Kamalatoe bring to the ticket?

She’s not needed to win California.
Originally Posted by windridge

I thought you hit the nail on the head. She's their best choice.

Gets the woman vote
Gets the nit vote
Gets the slut vote

All those categories are already solidly D...The problem for them is not locking the hard left... they need to work toward the center.

All of which makes good sense, but when did sense have a part in this?
wink
Originally Posted by Folically_Challenged
I figured she was gonna run away with the nomination. Abrasiveness and inexperience be damned, she checked all the left boxes. Maybe even the dems can't abide too much of a phony.

I could still see her boosting the that ticket, though. The R's better be ready to run her disgraceful Kavanaugh snippets 24/7.

Then again, when has the VP ever really affected the outcome of a presidential race?

FC

2008, McStain-Palin

Just not enough...
Jerry

What? He didn't sniff her "hair"?
Originally Posted by stevelyn
As if Creepy Joe is actually going to get the nomination. There's a reason the shock troops of the Propaganda Corps was going hard after Creepy Joe.

The DNC is setting up a party coup to draft another nominee since the democrap clown posse was eliminated leaving them with a lecherous, senile old man as their "champion".

Yep, Joe won't even be on the ticket come November.
]
Originally Posted by MLC
[
Yep, Joe won't even be on the ticket come November.

Totally correct. No chance Creepy Joe is the Dems' nominee. Dead Man Walking as a nominee - too old, too dumb, even for democrats. I seriously hope his health holds out through Election Day, but I doubt it.
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

wink

Klobuchar would be the best choice. She doesn't scare the kr.p out of moderates, and Whitmer is too easy to hate.
Realize-- this is all about the VP pick!
Whoever it is, will be the President shortly after Inaguartion!!
Originally Posted by windridge
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

wink

Klobuchar would be the best choice. She doesn't scare the kr.p out of moderates, and Whitmer is too easy to hate.

I have trouble believing in Klobuchar as their candidate. MN will likely vote against Trump again regardless and I have trouble seeing much that she would add. I have read quite a bit about how weak her people skills are... she sounds bitchy like Hillary.
Yep, his most likely choice. She's blackish and a woman...that'll make democrats swoon....
Since when should skin color have anything to do with being electable?

Is it like some employee of the month awards? Employees take turns voting everybody a turn at winning the award? Don't want any group left out.
© 24hourcampfire