Home
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/10/us/politics/white-house-coronavirus-trump.html

I think it is inevitable. I don't doubt the China will do everything possible to make sure our POTUS comes down with the Wuhan virus with help from the deep state. England's PM Johnson survived but much younger than Trump.
My worse nightmare would be Pelosi in the Oval Office, due to Trump and Pence falling to Corona.
Trump will not get it.
Isn't it likely that China developed a vaccine before they let it "escape"- - - -and probably gave all the top-tier dummycraps a dose?
Jerry
Does anyone know for sure neither of the top two have/had it?

Maybe that's why they chose not to mask up at times?
Pence has it now.

Trump will never admit to having it, even if he gives it to every other person he contacts since he can't see himself wearing a mask (it would deprive us us seeing his very beautiful face, and might mess up his totally natural hair).
Pence has it now?
Originally Posted by Quartermaster
Pence has it now?

No. He's been exposed to someone that has it so he's quarantined.
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
Pence has it now.

Trump will never admit to having it, even if he gives it to every other person he contacts since he can't see himself wearing a mask (it would deprive us us seeing his very beautiful face, and might mess up his totally natural hair).

Must be horrible living life a bitter Bolshevik. LOL
Pence has it now?

No, don't worry about 'the old callous' above, she's just a poor TDS infected commie liberal that's rubbed her little nub raw in frustration.
Pence has it now?

Last I heard was Pence was going to self quarantine since his press secretary has it. Don't think he has it yet.

Sorry, I see others have already beat me to it.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Isn't it likely that China developed a vaccine before they let it "escape"- - - -and probably gave all the top-tier dummycraps a dose?
Jerry

I can believe that!
© 24hourcampfire