Home
https://www.wmal.com/2020/05/11/virginia-governor-urged-to-halt-release-of-officers-killer/

You're seeing this all across the Country in Left wing anti cop Dem States now
They specialize in creating problems and creating a control system. They need problems for power.
That is their game, so logic does not apply. They know their means is wrong for the people, but it gives them power and that is all that matters.
I’ll take my chances with the Corona over a fckn murderer any day. How fugging stupid can people get these days? It’s beyond retarded....
Funny how guys like him are so worried about public safety when it comes to restricting and banning firearms. Yet public safety be damned when it comes to turning loose murderers, rapists, and other psychos into the general public.
They need to make sure they restore all their voting rights too. That’ll really help flatten the curve.
They are retarded. Not logical!!
Who is gonna protect the public from Democrat Goobernors?
Only we can do that. Any way we can!
They want to create enough chaos to declare martial law.
Gov. Northam should resign ASAP....... He was once photographed in blackface......... Oh, wait....... He's a democrat.
Continue to shelter in place.
Anybody they murder after their release can be marked down as a COVID-19 victim -- A win-win for the governor.
Gotta make room for those who violate the proclamations of the ministry of public safety comrade.
He might make them sign a statement to the effect that they will be good.

It makes no sense at all.
We need a vaccine to protect us from Democrats!
Originally Posted by Beoceorl
Anybody they murder after their release can be marked down as a COVID-19 victim -- A win-win for the governor.

Simple and elegant solution.
Originally Posted by shawlerbrook
We need a vaccine to protect us from Democrats!

We’ve got one. It’s called a .556.
All the talk I've heard on this subject is about protecting the inmates from the virus, not protecting the public. But at least around here violent offenders don't qualify. Yet.
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan
All the talk I've heard on this subject is about protecting the inmates from the virus, not protecting the public. But at least around here violent offenders don't qualify. Yet.

Im sure the law abiding violent sociopaths will self quarantine when released so no worries
Let the fuqkers get Covid, let the fuqkers die who gives a fuqk?
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Let the fuqkers get Covid, let the fuqkers die who gives a fuqk?

^^^This^^^
+ a hole bunch. Let them die.
Makes sense to me!
They have to make room for incoming prisoners who dare to open up a nail salon, or Barber shop, or a restaurant in defiance of the governor’s orders!
I'm all for letting them out.

And open seasons.

No bag limits.
Gotta let some out of prison to make room for lawbreakers trying to re-open their businesses too early.

Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
Makes sense to me!
They have to make room for incoming prisoners who dare to open up a nail salon, or Barber shop, or a restaurant in defiance of the governor’s orders!

He is releasing voters who will vote democrat.
Let the scumbags out- - - - -they're better targets out in public than they are when they're hidden behind walls and concertina wire. There's no pardon, parole, or early release from the graveyard!
Jerry
The democrats are concentrating on keeping the house and wining the senate. With both senate and house they will not care who is president. Besides they can impeach with control in both houses. Do not let the democrats sucker you.
© 24hourcampfire