Home
He can run a wind farm with those eyelashes. IS this really who the Dems want to run? GMAFB
Posted By: hanco Re: Joe Biden ...Blinking Eyes - 05/12/20
They plan on a lot of dead people voting. They can’t see the old fool.
Posted By: sse Re: Joe Biden ...Blinking Eyes - 05/12/20
i think it's a body language signal of being evasive or not telling the truth
Originally Posted by sse
i think it's a body language signal of being evasive or not telling the truth

PREZACTLY!
I don’t know what thier game is , but I don’t figure they are without a plan . Figure Biden is just occupying space till the right time .
They ain’t going to let this slip out of thier hands easily . I figure thier resolve has no limits to the level of low they will stoop .
Trump and the Republicans better be on thier toes at every level , they will try many angles , and not one at a time .
Kenneth
He’s who *I* want the Dembos to run!
Posted By: dale06 Re: Joe Biden ...Blinking Eyes - 05/12/20
Biden will not be on the ballot.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
He can run a wind farm with those eyelashes. IS this really who the Dems want to run? GMAFB

Was there supposed to be a video in there?
Originally Posted by dale06

.......... That's my theory as well. I cannot believe they are stupid enough to try and run that semi-incoherent P.O.S. and his freight train full of "baggage". They have something up their sleeve and Biden's a temporary diversion until the real democrat savior can appear and come to the rescue, according to the pre-written script and right on cue.
The democrats are concentrating on keeping the house and wining the senate. With both senate and house they will not care who is president. Besides they can impeach with control in both houses. Do not let the democrats sucker you.
They won’t be able to remove the president unless they have 2/3 of the Senate.
It's Morse code for "help me!"
Posted By: hanco Re: Joe Biden ...Blinking Eyes - 05/13/20
Where am I???
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
I don’t know what thier game is , but I don’t figure they are without a plan . Figure Biden is just occupying space till the right time .
They ain’t going to let this slip out of thier hands easily . I figure thier resolve has no limits to the level of low they will stoop .
Trump and the Republicans better be on thier toes at every level , they will try many angles , and not one at a time .
Kenneth

True.

But FOX showed a poll of democrat voters (for what polls are worth) and a large majority wanted Biden as the democrat nominee.
They look like a shark's eye's.
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Black eyes...like a doll's eyes.
Have you noticed how Joe's handlers are keeping him off the radar as much as possible?
Originally Posted by dale06

This.

And the ballot will be mailed in.

And not only will Trump be out of office, but the dems will keep the house and take the senate.

And ruthie wont die until after the election.

Damn... moribund morning.
Posted By: mathman Re: Joe Biden ...Blinking Eyes - 05/13/20
Don't certain psychiatric medications cause increased blinking?
Posted By: deflave Re: Joe Biden ...Blinking Eyes - 05/13/20
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Black eyes...like a doll's eyes.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
One sign of Dementia.

Now where did the Aliens go?
Simply put, It means he's lying.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Simply put, It means he's lying.

I think that fact escapes a few.
Just wait till the convention.

The sparks will fly.
I can hardly wait to watch his acceptance speech. He would help himself to pull FDR's trick in 1944 and not attend the convention. And the Democrats could do the same as they did then. Name the person they really want for president. Any Democrat that wins will put Obama on the Supreme Court. If that doesn't motivate you, nothing will.
I think he had his eyelids cut (blepharoplasty) when they did his face lift and hair plugs.
"Hiden' Biden"
Originally Posted by centershot
I think he had his eyelids cut (blepharoplasty) when they did his face lift and hair plugs.

He looks like the 80 yo plastic faced skank that he is.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: rong Re: Joe Biden ...Blinking Eyes - 05/13/20
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Just wait till the convention.

The sparks will fly.

Anyone listen to Rush's closing line today ?
He's on board,,,and said
"Cuomo will hijack the Democratic Convention "

We need to pay attention guys
Yeah I think Cuomo will be running against Trump.

No way they'll trot out a brain damaged 80 year old that can't remember what decade it is. It's impossible.
No way they'll trot out a brain damaged 80 year old that can't remember what decade it is. It's impossible.

You're talking about the democrats, remember. Also, Cuomo has the problem that he's a NYer and lost of people in flyover states hate NYers (because most are from NYC and are [bleep], no offense to the upstaters). And Cuomo sent granny and grampy from the hospital back to the nursing homes when they got diagnosed with the 'rona. He's toast.

Hillary had a recent facelift. Think about that for a bit. And I'm not sure they won't just send Old Slow Joe the Sniffer to lose to Trump and scheme for 2024.
Posted By: sse Re: Joe Biden ...Blinking Eyes - 05/13/20
i'm beginning to waiver in my prediction that he'll be the candidate, even if covid doesn't get him...he's lying about the whole Flynn unmasking deal. regardless, it'll be the DNC's decision, not his
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

You're talking about the democrats, remember. Also, Cuomo has the problem that he's a NYer and lost of people in flyover states hate NYers (because most are from NYC and are [bleep], no offense to the upstaters). And Cuomo sent granny and grampy from the hospital back to the nursing homes when they got diagnosed with the 'rona. He's toast.

Hillary had a recent facelift. Think about that for a bit. And I'm not sure they won't just send Old Slow Joe the Sniffer to lose to Trump and scheme for 2024.

Yep. I’m thinking Creepy Uncle Joe is the designated sacrifice for 2020. They know they can’t beat Trump this year and the DemoRats are scheming for 2024.

If CA Gov Newsom survives the CV-19 scandals, look for him to be there great white hope in 2024.
Saddam Hussein used to blink incessantly
© 24hourcampfire