Home
Water pump this time, I was under warranty, the mechanic took it for a test ride, and a cop pulled him over for a burned out tailgate. The cop came back and said the Jeep hasn’t had any plates on it since December!!! I forgot got to renew them, no ticket, I ordered the tabs on line, I figured I get them in about a 2 weeks. I ordered them Friday afternoon, I got them today!!!!

Life’s been go to me so far!!!
Denny
Joe Walsh
My Maserati does 185.
Repairs again doesn't sound good!
I lost my license, now I don't drive.
Originally Posted by Heym06

He said it’s a Jeep!
Everybody is so different, I haven't changed.
It’s hard to handle this fortune and fame
Just leave a message, maybe I'll call.
I live in hotels tear out the walls
Originally Posted by slumlord
I live in hotels tear out the walls

Who does he have pay for it all?
Have accountants to pay for it all.
I have accountants that pay for it all.
the kinfolk said Jed move away from there
Oh why not

here ya go

I'm embarrassed to even know a criminal like you..........

for me.......never owned a Jeep

[Linked Image from 1000logos.net]
Lucky I'm sane after all I've been through
(Everybody say I'm cool, he's cool)
I can't complain but sometimes I still do
Life's been good to me so far
Originally Posted by tikkanut

Great minds.

I’m just looking for clues...
Originally Posted by tikkanut

Ur lucky

I lock the doors in case I'm attacked
I have owned 3 Jeeps. They will give you more trouble than most and you need to be handy with your time and tools or a wallet deep enough that I does not hurt. They are fun to drive though.
Originally Posted by Heym06

I bought a brand new off the showroom Chevy Blaser in 1974. In the first 10,000 it went back to the dealer thirteen times for warrantee work. I bought another in 1999. It required three power steering pumps, three water pumps, one computer center replacement, and one rear brake drum. Next one will be a Subaru, Lord willing.
Been driving junk Subaru's for the last 13 years.
On my third, i have invested about $5500 buying them,
probably a grand in repairs. Current ride is a '95 I bought
3 years ago for $1500, with 123k on the odometer. Leaks oil,
And tranny fluid. Haven't changed the oil, just add. It's starting
to bubble the paint on the rear quarters. Maybe two or three
years until I drive it to the junkyard because it's rusted away.

Best darn vehicles I have owned. Run them till I junk them.
Look at my yearly cost for a vehicle over a decade!
The annual looks like one month's payment.
And I have broke down once.
A broken flexplate How in thee heck does that happen?

Living in Utah........

I see lot's of Subara's

Usually tree huggers in southern Utah

Or these girls that play for the other team......

[img]https://www.subaruforester.org/attachments/forester-jpg.29851/[/img]
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Oh why not

Saw ole Joe sing that live with the Eagles in February , just before everything shut down. He’s an amazing guitarist even now, totally blew me away.
Originally Posted by hotweatherhunter
Oh why not

Saw ole Joe sing that live with the Eagles in February , just before everything shut down. He’s an amazing guitarist even now, totally blew me away.

He is what "made" the Eagles.........in my mind. Which is all that counts really.

I hate the F-n Eagles man.
Anything made by Chrysler is a risk!
Originally Posted by hotweatherhunter
Oh why not

We saw them March 7 at the Toyota Center. Awesome awesome The spotlight is on Joe singing Life’s been good.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Never been much on rock and roll, but it sure beats new country.
You have got to admire Joe Walsh. He shacked up with Stevie Nicks for a while.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Never been much on rock and roll, but it sure beats new country.

There isn’t much that DOESN'T beat new country...

It’s like Ah-ha and James Taylor made butt babies with Tim McGraw... a whole lotta layers of suck right there...
Had a TJ Wrangler for 10 years - no problems. It was subject to a safety recall after I bought it - they had to install a heat shield to prevent the engine from catching fire. It was a good car but I eventually sold it and got a Toyota. Significant difference between the V6 and inline 6.
I bought my old jeep new in 89. It’s been a good vehicle. I drive it to work most every day.
So how did you lose your license? DWI? Or accidents?
Which engine ?
Originally Posted by ConradCA

Got caught driving my Maserati 185 mph.

I bet that’s an expensive ticket!!!
Originally Posted by slumlord
the kinfolk said Jed move away from there

😛😛😛

I forgot to renew the tabs!
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
Which engine ?

Hemi!
Originally Posted by VaHunter
I have owned 3 Jeeps. They will give you more trouble than most and you need to be handy with your time and tools or a wallet deep enough that I does not hurt. They are fun to drive though.

This.

Owned one until I hit a cow at midnight on back country highway. But never again. That thing was always broken.
I have an '04 Pontiac Montana minivan that I bought from my mother when she quit driving. It had 60k miles on it. It turned over 200 this winter. The only real problem I've had was a transmission replacement at about 120k. I've had 3 different GM trannies fail between 100 & 120, a Suburban, a pickup, and this. The only other problem I've had with the Montana is that twice I've limped home with failed front wheel bearings screaming and sweat getting in my eyes. It's not worth much to sell or trade but we keep it for a runnabout to save miles on the pickup and newer car.

Like the Jeeps, this is one that's known to be problematic but the problems haven't seemed to have shown up yet.
The Eagle are supposed to continue the Hotel California tour in late August
Originally Posted by Whelenman
Water pump this time, I was under warranty, the mechanic took it for a test ride, and a cop pulled him over for a burned out tailgate.
Denny
Never heard of a "burned out tailgate".... WTH is that?
Originally Posted by hanco

I bet that’s an expensive ticket!!!

I have accountants pay for it all.
Originally Posted by Redneck
Water pump this time, I was under warranty, the mechanic took it for a test ride, and a cop pulled him over for a burned out tailgate.
Denny

It’s the back flap on a union suit.
Denny has some nasty hot farts.
So his tailgate flap got burned out by farts
Bought a new Jeep Cherokee in 1989, 70K mile 'bumper to bumper ' warranty. Figured I'd give the UAW one more chance.

It was in the shop twice before it hit 16K miles, and whatever was wrong apparently wasn't between the bumpers cause it came out of pocket.

NEVER again.

ever.
Modern day Jeeps are complete pieces of schit.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I have an '04 Pontiac Montana minivan that I bought from my mother when she quit driving. It had 60k miles on it. It turned over 200 this winter. The only real problem I've had was a transmission replacement at about 120k. I've had 3 different GM trannies fail between 100 & 120, a Suburban, a pickup, and this. The only other problem I've had with the Montana is that twice I've limped home with failed front wheel bearings screaming and sweat getting in my eyes. It's not worth much to sell or trade but we keep it for a runnabout to save miles on the pickup and newer car.

Like the Jeeps, this is one that's known to be problematic but the problems haven't seemed to have shown up yet.

Some pretty solid clues there.
I had an 1989 Jeep Comanche pickup. It had the inline 6. Snappy.

Fun little truck that gave me no real problems. I sold it to a friend about 1993 and he wrecked it...well he got t-boned.
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
Which engine ?

Hemi!

A Jeep with a Hemi would be quite the death trap!
Originally Posted by m_stevenson
Denny

It’s the back flap on a union suit.
Denny has some nasty hot farts.
So his tailgate flap got burned out by farts
laugh laugh I guess he should stop lighting 'em up then...
Denny

Auto incorrect strikes again! Burned out taillight.
The only reliable thing about a Jeep is wave from the other knuckleheads that bought the same mistake.
Denny

Auto incorrect strikes again! Burned out taillight.
laugh laugh
J UST
E MPTY
E VERY
P OCKET
Water pump this time, I was under warranty, the mechanic took it for a test ride, and a cop pulled him over for a burned out tailgate. The cop came back and said the Jeep hasn’t had any plates on it since December!!! I forgot got to renew them, no ticket, I ordered the tabs on line, I figured I get them in about a 2 weeks. I ordered them Friday afternoon, I got them today!!!!

Denny

Damn, I renewed my plates in early April and still haven't received my tabs.
Originally Posted by bruinruin

Denny

That's nothing... I bought my truck March 6. No plates yet, but I DID get the title yesterday..... Only 9 weeks so far... mad

Denny

Here, print this out and tape it to your back window. You'll good until your real tab arrives.

[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]
My old thang rarely gives me any problems. I’ve owned a 47,57,66, and a 89. Little trouble out of any of them. My Jeeps have been like my Leupold scopes. No trouble!!

Denny
Sent a check ($661) for our tabs march 17th still no tabs as of 5/14/20 but the state cashed our check 4 weeks ago.Love michigan bullchit.
Jeeps.................

It's why they make Toyotas.

Just kidding............................. somewhat. wink

Denny

Daughter bought a newer car and couldn't get plates or title done on it, shes been driving it and got pulled over she told the cops she just bought it and had the signed over title in her purse, cop said he had no problems with what she was doing and told her to have a good day.
Dammit Denny, I ain't consortin' wit no felon! Pay the governor's lunch and put your tabs on.

Funny thing is, I prolly know the Dep that wrote the ticket. Seems things get pretty boring law enforcement wise over there in C-ville. He said he spent one night making only left hand turns to see if he could get through the village back to his original spot. It took him 4 tries.
It’s not a village, it’s a city!!!
© 24hourcampfire