Home
Gowdy was/is part of the deep-state Enemies Domestic.
Matt is the congressman in my district , i think he's the best of the bunch .

I'd love to see him sitting in the White House ....

Gowdy is a little commie bish/actress .
trey gowdy was handed a script and he played his part beautifully.
Agree, he's a rising superstar.
Gaetz does OK in my book. On the plus side he comes from cracker country. On the minus, he’s a lawyer and comes from a lineage of career politicians. He has benefitted from political favors to blur legal speed bumps.

And he went to FSU.

GO GATORS!
Gaetz was one of three Republicans that voted to take powers away from the Commander in Chief in the case of Iran.

No Thanks.
If nothing more, Matt is airing some real grievances some of us had with Paul Ryan and now Trey Gowdy. I really liked Trey but for some reason Paul Ryan was making Trey pull his punches and Trey obeyed. I hope Matt tears some of this $hit up and makes Paul and the republicans live up to their failures. Here is hillary clintoon breaking up her phones and destroying evidence even after a judge told her not to and NOTHING was done to hold her accountable. For nothing more, hillary should be in prison for those acts alone. But, sadly nothing was done. The House under Paul Ryan was a compromised House incapable of doing the People's business. And the People's business was holding the criminals of the White house accountable.

kwg
"I knew Trey Gowdy was a blowhard"

I agree.
© 24hourcampfire