Home
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2020/05/14/another-fake-whistleblower-designed-to-damage-trump/
I heard a bit of the dimwit. He sounded disingenuous as schitt. Trump advising people to inject themselves with lysol and Clorox. Unreal lying pos. I think he is diddler.

Trump was No1 pushing Hydroxychloroquine.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I heard a bit of the dimwit. He sounded disingenuous as schitt. Trump advising people to inject themselves with lysol and Clorox. Unreal lying pos. I think he is diddler.

Trump was No1 pushing Hydroxychloroquine.

They are setting the stage for another impeachment inquiry identical to the Vindman set-up.

They have already started their a House investigation into misconduct by President Trump and this clown is just the first of many to be called by Schiff as star witness.
The battlefield approaches.
There is no end to the BS. Trump has got to be tired of it.

He's a single person who stated a view, which was not taken. That's normal in any team. Contradicting or at least differing opinions is normal, and good, lends to discussion and a team decides which to follow as a recommended path.

This guys view wasn't chosen to follow and his feelings where hurt
When he testified before a Demonrat committee he was not placed under oath.

That little rat also appears to be light in the loafers.lol
Originally Posted by rte
When he testified before a Demonrat committee he was not placed under oath.

That little rat also appears to be light in the loafers.lol

The "light in the loafers" camp is the best place to find never Trumpers.
He was appointed by Bathouse Barry- that says it all.
They're going to lose again- and they know it.
Methinks that Dr. Bright is nothing more than Dr. Dull.
Paul B.
His attorney is the same lady who represented Ballsy Ford in the Justice Kavannaugh case.
Looks like they would learn by now
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
His attorney is the same lady who represented Ballsy Ford in the Justice Kavannaugh case.
LOL! That's a hoot.
Why do they keep rewarding these failures?
I think the not placing under oath was calculated. Not being an attorney, I cannot say for sure, but not being under oath limits what the opposition can do to him in his appearance. Pretty sinister.
Trump in!
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

She is Gloria Allred's daughter. Like mother, like daughter.

L.W.
Tall tree, meet short rope.
© 24hourcampfire