Home
I have been curious as to why Lt. Gen. Flynn agreed to plead guilty to these seemingly questionable, at best, charges. I have heard it explained several times that he did so after Comey threatened to pursue charges against Gen. Flynn's son if he would not plead guilty. What I have never heard is what was it that Comey claimed to have on the younger Flynn? Was it something completely manufactured? Or, was it something that the younger Flynn may have been guilty of? Or, was it a no big deal B.S. charge. Either way, apparently Lt. Gen. Flynn was sufficiently concerned that Comey could make whatever the charges were against his son stick and apparently the accusation was serious. This whole deal stinks to high heaven, either way, in my opinion. So, inquiring minds want to know.
It doesn’t have to “stick” to ruin you, especially when the government decides they want to give you special attention.
I agree. Defending yourself against bogus charges can financially ruin you with no realistic recourse if you ever do prevail.
Being charged with a felony, even if your innocent is the pure hell. Your going to lose your job, be socially ostracized, have your kids made fun of at school, etc. innocent people plead Guilty every day because they’re confronted with the choice of 2 years probation if you plead or 40 years if you lose in front of a Jury of your peers who really aren’t your peers but Rather the people
Who had nothing better to do than Jury duty. Add in the politics of a heavily democrat jury pool knowing that for a brief time you were a member of the Trump administration.

If you could wouldn’t you plead guilty to save your kid from having to go through felony charges, particularly if you knew the kid was innocent?
Originally Posted by Henryseale
I have been curious as to why Lt. Gen. Flynn agreed to plead guilty to these seemingly questionable, at best, charges. I have heard it explained several times that he did so after Comey threatened to pursue charges against Gen. Flynn's son if he would not plead guilty. What I have never heard is what was it that Comey claimed to have on the younger Flynn? Was it something completely manufactured? Or, was it something that the younger Flynn may have been guilty of? Or, was it a no big deal B.S. charge. Either way, apparently Lt. Gen. Flynn was sufficiently concerned that Comey could make whatever the charges were against his son stick and apparently the accusation was serious. This whole deal stinks to high heaven, either way, in my opinion. So, inquiring minds want to know.

Comey didn't have anything on Flynn Jr. General Flynn was indicted and charged by the Mueller/Wiessman team, not Comey who had been fired months earlier.

General Flynn and his son were business partners so Mueller/Wiessman threatened to indict Jr. on trumped up FARA violations.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/22/chapter-11/subchapter-II
The government bankrupts you by forcing you to defend yourself against a financially unlimited prosecution. The average man can’t afford to defend themselves very long. You reach a plea agreement. Flynn spent everything he had and had to sell his house trying to defend himself. He was broke. All the FBI had to do at that point was imply they would target his son and they got Flynn to say “Uncle”. It has already been established the FBI was breaking the rules to get what they wanted.

If you were at that point and your son was next to go through it, what would you do?
Sometimes you cop a plea to get it over with. I had to do the same thing once in FL. I had an aggressive dog get in my backyard and attack my dog. I ended up shooting the dog. Sheriff showed up and so did the owner of the dog. She was 15 different kinds of pissed that I shot her dog. Big dog too, at least 90 lbs. I didn't kill the dog (that was a mistake) I just winged it. Sheriff deputy on site refused to ticket me because FL has the so called Castle Doctrine Law that says you can protect yourself and your property. And the county had a leash law so the dog shouldn't have been running free. The owner took the dog to the vet and I figured that was the end of it.

Boy was I wrong. Come to find out the owner of the dog was the sister of the District Attorney. 2 weeks later I got a warrant for my arrest for felony animal cruelty. So I had to retain a lawyer and fight it because a felony conviction means no more firearms. As it unfolded the District Attorney knew he could not win so they offered to deal. I was still active duty at the time and my unit was getting ready to deploy. I couldn't deploy with an open court case so I was interested in putting it behind me. I plead to a misdemeanor with no fine and no jail time and no court costs. Just a plea. Could I have beaten it? Yeah. But missing the deployment would have hurt my military career a lot more than a BS misdemeanor. As a matter of fact I even kept my top secret clearance.

Sometimes you just have to fall on the sword. That was why Flynn plead out, to put it behind him. If the govt had sentenced him this would be a done deal but since they drug their feet on the sentencing he can continue to fight and in this case it will bite the govt in the butt.
It is conceivable that having the assests he spent a lifetime collecting evaporated in a year or so was incentive enough to want relief for his son and himself. Innocent, guilty, doesnt matter, if the weight of the govt has you in court, you've lost.

Like Schumer threatened Trump about the FBI,

I mean, just look at how they ruined Flynn when they, in reality, had nothing on him.
I don't know what the answer is to situations like this - B.S. or vindictive prosecutions - but there seriously needs to be some sort of remedy or recourse for the unjustly accused.
Dhimmicrats have successfully prevented the gallows and firing squad remedy for that.
The magic knee grow fired Flynn because he wouldn't go along with the knee grow's position on Islamic terrorists. The magic knee grow warned Trump about placing Flynn in his administration. Trump hired him anyway and I think that is what put the traget on Flynn. He was the tool they used to try and get Trump.
Originally Posted by jdunham
The government bankrupts you by forcing you to defend yourself against a financially unlimited prosecution. The average man can’t afford to defend themselves very long. You reach a plea agreement. Flynn spent everything he had and had to sell his house trying to defend himself. He was broke. All the FBI had to do at that point was imply they would target his son and they got Flynn to say “Uncle”. It has already been established the FBI was breaking the rules to get what they wanted.

If you were at that point and your son was next to go through it, what would you do?

The FBI broke the rules at the point of inception via their bulshit CrossFire Hurricane "investigation".

So, there is no case. Thus, there is no guilty plea to discuss ad nauseum.

You want something to discuss? Let's start with how the whole CrossFire Hurricane fiasco got started in the first place.

Yep. Bammie.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

The FBI broke the rules at the point of inception via their bulshit CrossFire Hurricane "investigation".

You want something to discuss? Let's start with how the whole CrossFire Hurricane fiasco got started in the first place.

Yep. Bammie.

As far as this fiasco goes, I would think Comey, and a few others should fear for their lives after ruining a man in such a way , I think I might be looking for a bit of vengeance after nothing has happened to those responsible for ruining Flynns life.

And, it doesn't help if your first set of defense lawyers were deep state hacks.
Originally Posted by jimy
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Yep. Bammie.

As far as this fiasco goes, I would think Comey, and a few others should fear for their lives after ruining a man in such a way , I think I might be looking for a bit of vengeance after nothing has happened to those responsible for ruining Flynns life.

I know damn well I would be.
Originally Posted by 45_100
The magic knee grow fired Flynn because he wouldn't go along with the knee grow's position on Islamic terrorists. The magic knee grow warned Trump about placing Flynn in his administration. Trump hired him anyway and I think that is what put the traget on Flynn. He was the tool they used to try and get Trump.

Flynn knows all about why Amb Steven's was taken out and why the stand down orders were given.

He also knows about the traitorus acts of Bill, Hill, Zero and Biden.

https://theamericanreport.org/2017/...averal-gulftainer-club-k-russia-endgame/
I pray every day that when this whole Schiff show is over Sidney Powell sues those bastards for every cent Flynn spent and it comes out of the retirement funds of the top brass of the FBI.
Didn’t the President also fire Flynn for lying to Pence? That’s how I remember it.
Which is reason enough for firing, not destruction.

From what I gathered Flynn at one time had casual words or something like that with Pence and overlooked having done that while thinking Trump was referring to a policy discussion.

This is the root danger of Big Data. The more the information the government collects on us, the better chance they have of fabricating something usable for blackmail.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by 45_100

Flynn knows all about why Amb Steven's was taken out and why the stand down orders were given.

He also knows about the traitorus acts of Bill, Hill, Zero and Biden.

So it appears the magic knee grow accomplished his goal to keep Flynn from spilling the beans. Will the onion continue to be peeled and the underlying layers exposed or is this the end of it?

IMHO his attorneys were compromised and ineffective.

IMHO his attorneys were compromised and ineffective.
Third time is a charm, just saying.
Originally Posted by Kellywk
Being charged with a felony, even if your innocent is the pure hell. Your going to lose your job, be socially ostracized, have your kids made fun of at school, etc. innocent people plead Guilty every day because they’re confronted with the choice of 2 years probation if you plead or 40 years if you lose in front of a Jury of your peers who really aren’t your peers but Rather the people
Who had nothing better to do than Jury duty. Add in the politics of a heavily democrat jury pool knowing that for a brief time you were a member of the Trump administration.

If you could wouldn’t you plead guilty to save your kid from having to go through felony charges, particularly if you knew the kid was innocent?

Throw in ineffective counsel and you have the perfect storm of why folks plead guilty to put an end to the living hell. I still say the Fed's have no case and putting on a dog an pony show will back fire on the judge and the Fed's. Any hearings will be attended by the public and I wouldn't be surprised if there are cameras in the court room.

kwg
© 24hourcampfire