Home
Social Distancing...or whatever you want to call it is actually a good idea. Have you seen some of those nasty f....ing dirty folks at WMart? Man they must be covered in germs!!!!!

But to be serious, humans truly are the dirtiest mammal on the face of the earth.
I’d settle for people minding their own business...
I haven’t stepped foot into a Walmart in 30 years
tell ya one thing after the pandemic settles there will be fewer instances and deaths from all manner of communicable disease/illness, probably a good thing to come from this
Originally Posted by slumlord

I can’t remember my last trip to the local wally world. Been a while tho.
I've been "social distancing" for years. As Dirty Harry said, "I don't discriminate, I hate everybody"!
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by slumlord

I can’t remember my last trip to the local wally world. Been a while tho.

I went yesterday.
Originally Posted by sse
tell ya one thing after the pandemic settles there will be fewer instances and deaths from all manner of communicable disease/illness, probably a good thing to come from this

And, people have learned how to wash their hands!
There are some common sense things that can be done to prevent the spread of diseases. Keeping your distance from other people, washing your hands, covering your mouth when you cough or sneeze, not farting at the table, etc. Unfortunately this incidence was politicized from the beginning.
Humans truly are the most despicable animal on planet earth.
Originally Posted by 45_100
,.............. not farting at the table, etc.............

WHAT??? cry
Yeah I never was a big fan of shaking hands. Probably shaken my last hand
Originally Posted by Blackheart

You’ve never seen a possum crawl out of the butthole of a roadkill deer, have you?
Originally Posted by Dutch
Originally Posted by Blackheart

You’ve never seen a possum crawl out of the butthole of a roadkill deer, have you?
Possums don't know any better.
6’ works for me, 7’ better. 5’ too close.

Where the hell the number came from, I don’t know. But it’s nice as hell to unload a grocery cart without some snot nosed curtain climber or white trash idiot in my way.
Originally Posted by Dutch
I’d settle for people minding their own business...

I'm with you.
Originally Posted by Beretta_Shooter916

you and me both. now i have an excuse to not shake anyones filthy hand every again.
Hahaha! You jackwagons are fugged now.

One little virus comes along and you sanitize yourselves within an inch of your lives.

Slumlord has an excuse....the rest of you women are getting weaker and weaker!

Soon enough EVERYTHING will be a super bug.

Purell has done more harm than good......
I'm in a Walmart Neighborhood Market every couple few days.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by sse

That is mostly true but I just a guy yesterday leave the men’s room without washing his hands and then reach into the self serve donut case.
Originally Posted by doubletap
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by sse

That is mostly true but I just a guy yesterday leave the men’s room without washing his hands and then reach into the self serve donut case.

I won’t eat at buffets anymore, people get food, lick their fingers, grab another spoon, yuck, yuck!
Which walmart

not a person for 60 square miles

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

until next weekend.......

I'll stay home and watch Housewives of Beverly Hills

>>>>>>>>>>>>> grin<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Clark

was a wild & crazy guy

I think he is really our 'Travis'
I'm pretty happy that I can throat punch strangers and acquaintances that want to 'hug' and then act all self righteous about it. The Walmart in Cody, Wy. is actually pretty fun but all others are to be avoided. Breaking contact is my favorite social interaction, I practice it on my heavy bag a couple of times/week.

mike r
We see a hot centerfold & would eat the corn out of her ass, but,

What was the subject?

Nah, I've taken as many precautions as most(I'll accept a challenge on that) & then I go out & see it phuquing all. Folks should go on & lick each other & get this BS over with.

But, food servers wearing gloves & a mask is a capital idea IMO.
Originally Posted by rem141r
Originally Posted by Beretta_Shooter916

you and me both. now i have an excuse to not shake anyones filthy hand every again.

I quit shaking hands with people as soon as I heard there was a toilet paper shortage! The idea of the shortage plus my imagination...everybody had sh..t on their hands! yeeech!
Originally Posted by AZmark

But to be serious, humans truly are the dirtiest mammal on the face of the earth.

Give my dog an hour and I’ll bet he could change your mind.
Originally Posted by 45_100
not farting at the table, etc..

THAT dog aint gonna hunt.
© 24hourcampfire