Home
Posted By: MM879 The Answer is NO - 05/17/20
I don't care what the question is, the answer is no! I will not be watching NASCAR or any half measures the Media controlled State offers.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: The Answer is NO - 05/17/20
Dat's racist! Or not racer, Something like that.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: The Answer is NO - 05/17/20
Welcome to kermudgeonhood. We've been expecting you.
Posted By: hanco Re: The Answer is NO - 05/17/20
I never have time to watch anyway. I always have things to do.
Posted By: Yoder409 Re: The Answer is NO - 05/17/20
Same here.

But only because I could never sit through 500 miles of Booger and Billy Ray driving cloned junk around in a circle in slow motion. Kinda like the NBA.......... If ya really care who wins, tune in to the last 30 seconds.

REAL race cars have more horsepower in one cylinder than a NASCAR engine has total. More horsepower total than the first 4 rows at Darlington.

NASCAR............... yawn.
Posted By: Rustyzipper Re: The Answer is NO - 05/17/20
OH. NASCAR's on? Dad sponsored an oval track car in NW Misery, Chillicothe in the 50's and after his driver got killed in a race he never wanted to go to a race again and discouraged me to go as well. He did like the Indy 500 though. Ran the smoker and listened to the race progress on the radio. Parnelli Jones and that crew were making it interesting in those days. Be Well, Rustyzipper.
Posted By: Dess Re: The Answer is NO - 05/17/20
There's always Marbula One Racing...

Marbles racing around a track with announcers and everything. Cheesy as anything, but original and oddly compelling to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JJWQbWFxHc

I need to get out of the house more.
Posted By: MM879 Re: The Answer is NO - 05/17/20
Don't feed the politicians messiah complex. They're offering crumbs for the problems they created. Spend you funds going to a protest and tell them what you think of them.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: The Answer is NO - 05/17/20
Don’t have a TV by the bench where I cast bullets anyway.

I placed an order with myself for several thousand bullets this morning.

Dances with Lead
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: The Answer is NO - 05/17/20
I'll bet somebody could train a c himpanzee to stab a throttle and steer a straight line. A real race track is a 1/4 mile long, has 4 turns, and is surfaced with dirt. The engines run more than a few seconds before they have to be rebuilt, or more likely, scrapped, also!
Jerry
Posted By: Redneck Re: The Answer is NO - 05/18/20
NASCAR isn't NASCAR any longer - it's not racing per se, it's merely an organized theater show now...
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: The Answer is NO - 05/18/20
You think you are watching a race, but, you are watching a show!
Haven't watched it in years-- don't care
Posted By: ERK Re: The Answer is NO - 05/18/20
I’m an old fart and have never watched NASCAR. I will have to say that anybody who thinks running up to 200 mph bumping bumpers isn’t dangerous or take skills is ignorant. Have a nice day. Ed k
Posted By: WYcoyote Re: The Answer is NO - 05/18/20
I like watching the wrecks and the last 20 laps.
That's about it.
Posted By: SCgman1 Re: The Answer is NO - 05/18/20
Drove by the darlington raceway Friday. Place was all decorated with hardly anybody there....several news crews was about it.
Posted By: hanco Re: The Answer is NO - 05/18/20
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: jaguartx Re: The Answer is NO - 05/18/20
Originally Posted by TBREW401
You think you are watching a race, but, you are watching a show!
Haven't watched it in years-- don't care

This. The "greatest drivers" are the ones with the best teams blocking better drivers from passing them.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: The Answer is NO - 05/18/20
I would like to see professional pudding wrestling as a replacement for NASCAR, NFL and NBA.

NPWA. and WNPWA...

Bet the WNPWA would do better than the NPWA...
Posted By: hanco Re: The Answer is NO - 05/18/20
Fat girls mud wrestling. I’d pay to watch that.
Posted By: fuzzytail Re: The Answer is NO - 05/18/20
Nope. NASCAR sucks now days. Died with #3 for me...
Posted By: 5sdad Re: The Answer is NO - 05/18/20
If anyone has an interest in racing and hasn't been to a sprint car race, you owe it to yourself to give it a go.
© 24hourcampfire