Home
"Duel in the Sun", how did I miss this immortal classic until just now grin

Spoiler alert, this is how it ends.....

Old movie. On a par with The Big Country. It's all right.
Jennifer Jones was really pretty.
One of my favorite movies. Peck played a real heel in it, an unusual role for him. And yes, Jennifer Jones was easy on the eyes.

drover
I wish I woulda seen this movie 30 years ago.....
Jennifer Jones was like a 6 in real life
I read the book
Originally Posted by 19352012

Long it ain't a negative value.

I mean she rides two days bareback in the desert, drinks out of waterholes on her belly next to her horse (they prob'ly cut the giardia scene) and can shoot (TWICE, after working the lever ONCE smile ).

What's not to like?

Prob'ly put a lot of unwarranted pressure to ante up onto actual Mexican girls tho.
She was pretty.
I watched an interesting movie today, Birdy. “Das Blaue Licht”. The Blue Light. I always had the hots for the 1930s version of Leni Riefenstahl!
Who in the fugk would marry a Mexican?
Originally Posted by deflave

You just hurt my feelers, I married a girl from Yorkshire, the crazy capital of the western world.

mike r
Originally Posted by lvmiker

You just hurt my feelers, I married a girl from Yorkshire, the crazy capital of the western world.

mike r

Batschit crazy or just regular crazy?
Originally Posted by lvmiker

mike r

It were the accent I'm sure, she had you from "ello luv"

I ain't just a bed partner, its an adventure.....
Well least ya don’t have to worry about bangin it so hard the mattress falls off the box springs and frame, lol
Originally Posted by slumlord
Well least ya don’t have to worry about bangin it so hard the mattress falls off the box springs and frame, lol

Once back in our apartment days we lay in awe at the loud thump thump thump and ecstatic female screams of joy coming from the couple in the apartment upstairs.

Turns out that was just the love scene, the action scene came later...

....when her husband showed up grin
John Wayne had three Hispanic wives who between them dropped seven kids.

I'm more interested in the large breasted blue eyed blond style myself, but whatever moves you.,
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Long it ain't a negative value.

I mean she rides two days bareback in the desert, drinks out of waterholes on her belly next to her horse (they prob'ly cut the giardia scene) and can shoot (TWICE, after working the lever ONCE smile ).

What's not to like?

Prob'ly put a lot of unwarranted pressure to ante up onto actual Mexican girls tho.

You need to watch and listen a bit closer the second time around, Birdie. She levers the rifle twice.

Had to google her.

And I agree, 5 maybe 6 at best.
Originally Posted by BayouRover
You need to watch and listen a bit closer the second time around, Birdie. She levers the rifle twice.

You're right, you can see her elbow move.

Still put a lot of pressure on Mexican girls tho, before this movie came out they was all calm and sedate.
I always wanted a Mexican girl. The year I was in San Antonio I'll bet I was in love a half a dozen times minimum. I ended up with a blond german/irish girl. Maybe in my next life I can get it right. I don't want to make that same mistake again.

kwg
Originally Posted by kwg020
I always wanted a Mexican girl.

Well, keep in mind the grass is always greener and all but....

As a group they don't mind dressing and acting feminine, don't feel exploited if you act like a guy, and are pro-family and a lot of fun.

Your best bet is to get a churchgoing one, Catholic or Protestant, but that prob'ly holds true for all women.
Ungovernable passion rules the night at the Motel El Tejas, here in the very heart of the South Side... smile

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/l...-boyfriend-s-car-on-fire-on-15276124.php

According to police, a woman allegedly lit her boyfriend's car on fire burning him during the process at a motel on the South Side.

Police and the San Antonio Fire Department were called to the scene around midnight at El Tejas Motel located on 2700 Roosevelt Ave.

According to SAPD the woman and her boyfriend were arguing when she tried to use an accelerant to light his car on fire when the man was also burned.

Both were taken to Brooke Army Medical Center.

Charges have not been made and the investigation is still ongoing.

I hope the Judge is a sucker for romance....
Ungovernable passion rules the night at the Motel El Tejas, here in the very heart of the South Side... smile

According to police, a woman allegedly lit her boyfriend's car on fire burning him during the process at a motel on the South Side.

Police and the San Antonio Fire Department were called to the scene around midnight at El Tejas Motel located on 2700 Roosevelt Ave.

According to SAPD the woman and her boyfriend were arguing when she tried to use an accelerant to light his car on fire when the man was also burned.

Mexican, or just a Texas girl?

Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley
Mexican, or just a Texas girl?

Prob’ly not a question you would ask if you lived here.

All this mask stuff has made me realize Mexican girls would make lousy Muslims, their eyes are incredible 🙂

I was wondering if you were ever going to get to that part.
Incredible timing for this story to show up.

Even funnier if ya know exactly where the “Motel El Tejas” is 🙂

Had a Sikh student (a doctor in Canada now) who’s parents ran the “Heavenly Motel” just down the road, he had some stories......
Good music tks.

Lets not forget the original cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53295iYXaOk
Max Stalling The Pila Song
Didn’t watch any of the videos or read any of the posts but generally what happens is your children have lower IQs than you and less proclivity toward achievement, beauty, and ingenuity.

For the woman of course this is the opposite. Her offspring will be more fit as members of modern society than if she had mated within her ethnicity.

Obviously one or a few instances of this is no problem. We can easily overcome those. But at scale, say goodbye to man walking on the moon again.
Mexican girls aren’t bad, but are possessive as hell.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Didn’t watch any of the videos or read any of the posts but generally what happens is your children have lower IQs than you and less proclivity toward achievement, beauty, and ingenuity.

For the woman of course this is the opposite. Her offspring will be more fit as members of modern society than if she had mated within her ethnicity.

Obviously one or a few instances of this is no problem. We can easily overcome those. But at scale, say goodbye to man walking on the moon again.

That’s always been my selling point across the board; superior intellect and good looks. I shoot superior sperm 😎
Originally Posted by SamOlson

Had to google her.

And I agree, 5 maybe 6 at best.

You two are a bit picky this morning.
The best sex I ever had was with a Mexican woman.She was extremely multi-orgasmic...........I'll stop right there.
Originally Posted by hanco
Mexican girls aren’t bad, but are possessive as hell.

That there is the God's truth. God love them all.
Paul B.
One of the most beautiful women I’ve ever known was Mexican.

San Antone was one of my fave places in late 70’s early 80’s

I’m a sucker for dark hair, dark eyes & skin the color of coffee with cream added

OH!

You mean, you married and bred with a Mexican?

I for one would, (almost did) but then I'm Italian and born/raised in south AZ.

My question...Who the Hell would marry a girl or J.A.P. from New York/New Jersey.....

OH!

You mean, you married and bred with a Mexican?

Define “bred”.

😂😂😂
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
One of the most beautiful women I’ve ever known was Mexican.

San Antone was one of my fave places......

I moved here on account of the women 🙂

That. and the chance to go South of the Border. First summer I did just that, 2nd summer I had a woman pretty enough I didn’t dare bring her down there, not the sort of remote places I would go anyhow.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
I watched an interesting movie today, Birdy. “Das Blaue Licht”. The Blue Light. I always had the hots for the 1930s version of Leni Riefenstahl!

Strangely reminiscent of "The Seven Samurai I thought, maybe because of the sound and production values..... smile

I couldn't help but think "what did Adolf think of this movie?"
My question...Who the Hell would marry a girl or J.A.P. from New York/New Jersey.....

Jewish American Princess? Do they still have those?
Originally Posted by baldhunter

That certainly is a grim song, but it ain't her fault he jumped in.

Showing my age, huh? Well then...how about the daughter of a J.A.P.? Same difference!
Originally Posted by AZmark

Showing my age, huh? Well then...how about the daughter of a J.A.P.? Same difference!

Dunno, I left NY State close to 40 years ago, myself 😉

I’d marry an Italian woman from NY in a heartbeat tho 🙂
© 24hourcampfire