Home
Posted By: 5sdad Had to fire the lunch lady. - 05/18/20

She cussed and threw peanut butter and jelly sandwiches at the students. Home school looking for new lunch lady.
laugh laugh laugh
Firing a home school lunch lady can get very expensive. Divorce lawyers, you know. Plus 1/2 of everything. Or more.
I smile long before clicking on John' posts.
Posted By: hanco Re: Had to fire the lunch lady. - 05/18/20
Mine loves that crap. She loves making meals. I don’t mind cleaning the kitchen.

Mine would have been a good home schooler. I would go crazy.
No teachers fired for drinking on the job? laugh
Parents have got a good idea what teachers see everyday after this mess.......
Probably got grape jelly on her floor length denim skirt.
I have a good idea how much teachers work now and it isn't very much.
Was she 250 lbs with a fairly good mustache going ?..thats what we had in school...
Cheaper to keep her on the books and just hire a subcontractor for that stuff... grin
Originally Posted by slumlord

LMFAO... grin
I was hoping for a 20% refund on my property taxes since they ain’t done jack shît in two months.
Posted By: las Re: Had to fire the lunch lady. - 05/18/20
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

You do not .

Home schooling one or 3 kids is way different than running a classroom for 30 or 35, none of whom one can beat or even speak harshly to. Not to mention azzwipe parental dealings over their little turds who have never known consistancy or discipline outside the classroom.

BTDT both.

For many parents, school is just a babysitting service. If teachers got paid babysitting wages per kid, starying salaries would be north of $100K.

And they are supposed to fix problems in one year that the "parent(s) have spent 5 to 12 creating. Or in some cases, just one squirt.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Had to fire the lunch lady. - 05/18/20
Originally Posted by las

You do not .

Home schooling one or 3 kids is way different than running a classroom for 30 or 35, none of whom one can beat or even speak harshly to. Not to mention azzwipe parental dealings over their little turds who have never known consistancy or discipline outside the classroom.

BTDT both.

For many parents, school is just a babysitting service. If teachers got paid babysitting wages per kid, starying salaries would be north of $100K.

And they are supposed to fix problems in one year that the "parent(s) have spent 5 to 12 creating. Or in some cases, just one squirt.

Excellent post!
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Originally Posted by las

You do not .

BTDT both.

Excellent post!

Or not. I've been watching school district videos of our school system, which is in the top 3 or 4 in the state and I'm reading through the lines of what the PhD's in education are saying in what's required. Basically a quarter of a year of education is done in 10-15 hours.

My oldest doing 3 AP courses in high school and has independently studied into her AP tests and gotten max credits. She asked me why anyone would go to school when you could study on your own. I had no answer.

Looks like higher education might die. It's been circling the drain for a while, and this might be the end. Why go to some ivy league school when you can get world class education online from world class educators?
Originally Posted by slumlord

laffin'
Originally Posted by las

You do not .

BTDT both.

Niece did public school teaching for years, part of it in SE Florida north of Miami. Young Special Ed but not to say retarded. Some slow, some lazy, some whose mama Dindo Nuffin especially when it came to her kids. Came introducing time first day of the school year and as each child stood and gave their name niece marked her roster.

Little girl stands up and says "My name Va-gi-na". Sure enough, there it was on the list, Vagina. Humans still amaze me. A mother of a child did that to her. Ignorance? Ghetto speak and don't care? Who knows. But for the rest of the year little girl was Va-GEE-na, despite her protests.
© 24hourcampfire