Home
Posted By: sse This is starting to p_ss me off... - 05/18/20

Epidemiologist who opposes COVID-19 lockdowns gets censored on YouTube

A vocal opponent of coronavirus lockdown measures is the latest victim of social media companies’ crackdown on opinions that are contrary to their sensibilities.

Epidemiologist Knut Wittkowski, the subject of one of The College Fix’s most read and commented-on articles, says YouTube removed a video in which he criticizes COVID-19 stay-at home measures and advocates a “herd immunity” approach.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
If it's just starting to piss you off you're a little late to the game. grin
Start? It’s been pi$$ing me off for years...
If what you mean is, is irritated, yes for some time now.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
If it's just starting to piss you off you're a little late to the game. grin

Yeah, where in the hell have you been?
Seriously though, the longer this crap is dragged on, the more I’m convinced it’s a put-on. More designed to tank the economy and control people.
Are people gonna wake up before it’s too late? Is it already too late?
7mm
There was a Facebook page my wife told me about that opposed Gretchie's lockdown here in Michigan, it was banned after awhile. Wife got really pissed off about that and I said, "Are you going to keep using Facebook", she said "yes I, Blah, Blah, Blah......." I said "and that's why Facebook will keep right on doing what they're doing."

You Tube will keep right on doing it as well.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
There was a Facebook page my wife told me about that opposed Gretchie's lockdown here in Michigan, it was banned after awhile. Wife got really pissed off about that and I said, "Are you going to keep using Facebook", she said "yes I, Blah, Blah, Blah......." I said "and that's why Facebook will keep right on doing what they're doing."

You Tube will keep right on doing it as well.

#enablers
#complicit
#masochist
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by sse

This is starting to p_ss me off...

And do you think this is all just going to go back to "normal"????????????

Now that the tyrants have discovered that we will accept just about any amount of schitt that they feed us & allow our rights & freedoms to be taken away with hardly a whimper, do you think they are just magically going to give all those "privileges" back to us & that we will not continue to live with w/o them & with censorship such as you cite as the new on-going "normal"?

Not likely in the least....................Obama's dream of fundamentally changing the U.S. has finally come true, w/o a shot being fired. I really don't think we will ever fully return to our previous way of life ever again.

Sadly..................

MM
K, that is possible. On the other hand it could back fire big time. If the libs keep it up and double down the lockdown, the November elections could see major backlash, sweeping Dems out of office at all levels.
Originally Posted by sse
K, that is possible. On the other hand it could back fire big time. If the libs keep it up and double down the lockdown, the November elections could see major backlash, sweeping Dems out of office at all levels.

A God send...
It takes an intelligent electorate to accomplish that.

Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by DMc
Originally Posted by sse

A God send...
Yep - like finding your yard that you thought was just all dirt actually hiding coffee cans by the hundreds; all filled with benjamins... laugh laugh

This the guy?

You gotta be quick, get a utoob downloader and get it permanent when it pops up again.
I guess sse isn't a believer any more.

LOL
© 24hourcampfire