Home
,...because cheerleaders ran nekkid and drank alcohol.

It's been a long time since I attended college. But everybody did that back then. I never thought cheerleaders were any different in that regard.

https://www.wkyt.com/content/news/U...fter-hazing-investigation-570559231.html
Did the coaches encourage the nekkid running around? Say it would determine placement on the squad?
Sounds like a great time
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Did the coaches encourage the nekkid running around? Say it would determine placement on the squad?

I don't think so. It sounds like they just didn't "dis"courage it.

What a bunch if killjoys......
Basically, it sounds like an annual trip to Lake Cumberland where everybody got drunk, nekkid, and threw each other in the water.
This thread is worthless without pics.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Basically, it sounds like an annual trip to Lake Cumberland where everybody got drunk, nekkid, and threw each other in the water.

Gotta give 'em full credit; they also performed lewd chants and wore outfits without underwear smile

I thought this sort of thing made college worthwhile in the first place.
The mental picture that conjures is unbelievable.
Originally Posted by smarquez
This thread is worthless without pics.

[Linked Image from pics.me.me]
[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]
The real problem was that they were within 6' of each other.
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]

She is so getting dropped...
Originally Posted by Bristoe
,...because cheerleaders ran nekkid and drank alcohol.

It's been a long time since I attended college. But everybody did that back then. I never thought cheerleaders were any different in that regard.

https://www.wkyt.com/content/news/U...fter-hazing-investigation-570559231.html

What were the odds that Asst Coach Ben 'Head' would have herpes all around his mouth???
Just sucking in the best bleck footballers to UK.
Oops, yea, that will leave a mark....on your resume:

Several squad members became so intoxicated they required medical treatment
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Oops, yea, that will leave a mark....on your resume:

Several squad members became so intoxicated they required medical treatment

That's prob'ly why this whole thing went bad.....
Three michelob ultras and call an ambulance.
It's all fun and games until you need an ambulance.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Three michelob ultras and call an ambulance.

Back in the 'days we drank until we passed out, and generally woke up in daylight either at that immediate location or wherever our friends and/or relatives had dragged or carried us to.

Now they call EMS.
Were they wearing masks?
Only on the 'Fire would a thread about drunk and lewd cheerleaders turn into one about diarrhea.....

Here's a redirect... smile

A lot of explaining going on today, I imagine. Daddy's Little Princess having to explain to Daddy why she was schittfaced and nekkid on a houseboat last summer. LOL!
Originally Posted by auk1124
A lot of explaining going on today, I imagine. Daddy's Little Princess having to explain to Daddy why she was schittfaced and nekkid on a houseboat last summer. LOL!

They were just having fun
Originally Posted by hanco
Originally Posted by auk1124

They were just having fun

"Wasn't me, Daddy, it was Chastity and Amber. I was in the kitchen, baking brownies and listening to Amy Grant on the radio."
Originally Posted by kingston
Were they wearing masks?

Throwing up in your mask does not make for a fun drunk.
Son attended the University Of Michigan back in the 90's.
Back then in the spring they had what was called the Naked Mile, hundreds of students, male and female ran through the campus buck naked, University finally had to cancel it because it was drawing such a large crowd of spectators.
Yes he did :>)
I recall "trading" one of our cheerleaders for a case of beer at an after game party hosted by the team we played my senior year in high school. I had to find her at 2:00 AM when the coaches began to suspect something going on. She was still fully dressed but that was not the norm for her when she drank.
© 24hourcampfire