Home
A little something from the lighter side.

Bizarre paint battle between 4 men at Florida Home Depot

This bizarre footage of four older men appears to fight over paint at Home Depot in Tampa, Florida, on Wednesday (May 20).

The men spill paint all over themselves to fight, throwing the cans at each other.

The truck need a new paint job....

I am always amazed at the lengths some people feel they need to go to in order to prove that they are real by-God men who aren't going to take any tschit off of anyone.
Good thing it wasn't black paint.

They would've been charged with a hate crime.

grin

And wearing blackface in public.
uh........clean up on aisle.....uh ...the pickup area.......
You had me at "Florida"
They should have been wearing bikinis...
Originally Posted by 5sdad

I am always amazed at the lengths some people feel they need to go to in order to prove that they are real by-God men who aren't going to take any tschit off of anyone.

Probably have tattoos that tell the world all about it.

No doubt the prisons and jails are full of them.

Paul
I'm not going to take a full on swing to the head from a metal shovel
Which one was Flave?
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
You had me at "Florida"

"Michigan" is starting to catch up...
My guess is, this was an American born painter who was angry because the illegals were undercutting his business.

My guess is as good as anyone else.lol
That poor employee, gets on the radio, "Larry please come to the customer pickup, it happened again".
After attempting several times to use Home Depot as a source for tools and materials....I gotta say, I pretty much left in about the same state of mind as these goofs...barely contained rage.
It's back to my home town lumber yard, at least they don't employ former TSA washouts in orange aprons.
Who was the biggest in the quartet?
didn't sound mescan, maybe middle eastern.
SERENITY NOW!!!

No doubt he was underbid on the condo refurbs at Del Boca Vista, Phase II!
Also seems most phone videographers are sadly lacking in skills.
That was 😎 cool
I hope it wasn’t water based paint!!
You guys just haven't had any fun until you've been to Home Depot in FL. It's an adventure. lol
The guy with the shovel could have done some damage.
That's more fun than I want, when I go to Home Depot.

Lately, I see Hookers working the parking lot and the garden area.
Question is- how do you get to the car wash before the paint dries when you are covered in wet paint and probably don't have spare clothes?
They aren't social distancing or wearing masks. Someone needs to call the cops.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
SERENITY NOW!!!

Nice homage to the recently departed.
The biggest dude hit like a girl. Don't know what the heck he was trying to do, slap them into submission?
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Your probably correct.
Friend is having a house built in Jacksonville Florida and he said the painters were middle eastern.
Ronnie
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Good thing it wasn't black paint.

They would've been charged with a hate crime.

grin

And wearing blackface in public.

LMAO!!!
Originally Posted by Fanofthefortyone
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Your probably correct.
Friend is having a house built in Jacksonville Florida and he said the painters were middle eastern.
Ronnie

Probably “dot” Indians. New Motel to paint. 😜
Hope it's latex.
Looks like most of them are white too. What does that tell you Hawkeye, Bristoe and Jagoff?
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
Which one was Flave?

The runty worm infested one.
Originally Posted by Hammerdown

Hmmm? Apparently I am hanging out (no pun!) in the wrong department.
Originally Posted by jimboshrmp
SERENITY NOW!!!

Nice homage to the recently departed.

One funny sumbitch!!!
Originally Posted by Valsdad
The biggest dude hit like a girl. Don't know what the heck he was trying to do, slap them into submission?

He was from Key West

He was from Key West

Maybe?

Didn't come from my 'hood, that's for sure.

My friend's sister hit harder than that when I was growing up.
Originally Posted by Hammerdown

Hmmm? Apparently I am hanging out (no pun!) in the wrong department.

The hookers are always there yesterday or tomorrow.
I mean.....I aint looking for them......but it would be nice to be asked once.....
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I mean.....I aint looking for them......but it would be nice to be asked once.....

Damn! And I was at Lowes just today. I’ve never seen any hookers there. Now that you mention it, I’ve not even see them at HD either. Must be a big city thang. But,,,, then again I think I could see me asking some GILF "Install that crapper for you ma’am? I’m very reasonable! 😉

Damn! And I was at Lowes just today. I’ve never seen any hookers there. Now that you mention it, I’ve not even see them at HD either. Must be a big city thang. But,,,, then again I think I could see me asking some GILF "Install that crapper for you ma’am? I’m very reasonable! 😉

If you was in your "funny clothes" she'd probably run, shrieking, thinking she'd seen a ghost from the Alamo or Comanche troubles.

If you were in your bibs, she'd just figure "Great, another dirty old man that wants to get into my plumbing"
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Looks like most of them are white too. What does that tell you Hawkeye, Bristoe and Jagoff?

Might explain why none of them were shot?

If you was in your "funny clothes" she'd probably run, shrieking, thinking she'd seen a ghost from the Alamo or Comanche troubles.

If you were in your bibs, she'd just figure "Great, another dirty old man that wants to get into my plumbing"

Dude! It’s my fedora that kills ‘em!
Covid Psychosis strikes Flurdah Man!
Big boy needs to brush up on his skills.

He was from Key West

Maybe?

Didn't come from my 'hood, that's for sure.

My friend's sister hit harder than that when I was growing up.

All the nancy’s have taken over Key West. The wrists have never been limper.

Get you a nice Pork Pie hat.

The younger ones go for them.

Fedoras work on the Boomer chicks, especially the ones hooked on the TCM channel.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Big boy needs to brush up on his skills.

Are you alluding to a need for some Rex Kwan Do?
Just needed some color commentary. It was poor coverage.
Saw this last night and LMAO
No idea what caused it but doubt any feel it was worth it today

Get you a nice Pork Pie hat.

The younger ones go for them.

Fedoras work on the Boomer chicks, especially the ones hooked on the TCM channel.

Boomer chicks!!!!! Mmmmmm. Young stuff!!!

Here’s looking at you, kid!
© 24hourcampfire