Home
...and you see the guys off of your own "Friends" list who have already friended her...... crazy grin
I made a sock puppet named ‘Sharon Peters’ haha and fugged up some horn dogs on Tn Deer.com. Even found some tranny pics and hooked them up. Catfished then for over a month. Stupid mfers
I've had a couple of blue eyed large breasted blondes wanting to Friend me from my home village in Ghana. Musta missed them when I was there.
Originally Posted by slumlord
I made a sock puppet named ‘Sharon Peters’ haha and fugged up some horn dogs on Tn Deer.com. Even found some tranny pics and hooked them up. Catfished then for over a month. Stupid mfers

Ole dude cant fugg cause his pecker dont work, but he tells "sharon peters" he can eat the fugg outta some puzzy.

Then you crush his world with tranny pics later on.....

LMFAO!!!

Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
...and you see the guys off of your own "Friends" list who have already friended her...... crazy grin

Birdie, if you do FB, check out Tubac Presidio State Historic Park and Museum, they do some re-enactments around the 1770's de Anza, etc.

LMFAO...
It was a group effort by 3 of us, i can’t take all the credit

One of Tn mafia guys told the paraplegic horn dog he looked like Tim McGraw 🤣

Then sent him a pic of Prince Albert wienie
Lol

Sharon Peters 🤣

THAT WAS YOU?!!!😡🤬🤬😡
😀😂😜
All the hoochie girls that I see on FB are scams.
What is a "hootchie girl"?

I ask as here a hootchie looks like this.

[Linked Image from cdn.shopify.com]
We call that a fly. but then hoochie girls have flies too- or at least crabs. smile
Had some almost nekkid photos show up on my Spacebook one day. College girl from Kansas State University fishing for a sugar Daddy. For money you could have any of that you wanted. I sent her a note back telling her I had done 18 years at Western Missouri Corrections Center. I did eight to ten hours at a time. I never got to explain that I worked there as she was scared off. I surely didn't need that in my life. It only happened once. But I don't know how she got my address or how she knew my age. No more Spacebook for me. Be Well, Rustyzipper.
pics or it didn't happen...
Slummy, I been kicked off Aldeer.com 4 different times now. First was under Mirage243, they claimed I was racist. Did a sock puppet named Telgin and then another one named Reggin, them stupid mf'ers fell for both of them for several months. Last one was Jehosofat, I wound em up in a knot with that one.
Originally Posted by renegade50

Ole dude cant fugg cause his pecker dont work, but he tells "sharon peters" he can eat the fugg outta some puzzy.

Then you crush his world with tranny pics later on.....

LMFAO!!!

LAFFIN’
Originally Posted by gunzo

Haha! Did a gig with her. Very nice lady. Very talented, as well. Studied guitar with Segovia.
Originally Posted by JSTUART
What is a "hootchie girl"?

Maybe the same thing in Australian as a Sheila?

According to these guys it’s a girl you meet at a bar who invites you to go roll in the grass out back. And geeze, do they ever look young shocked

It's a really good thing I'm tech-impaired.
If I could do stuff like that....
The 80 year old guy next door started communicating with one of those chicks on facebook. They finally decided for her to come to his place. She asked for a check for plane fare. He decided to just book the ticket for her. The day before she was supposed to come she told him she needed $150 bucks wired for baggage fees. He decided maybe something didnt smell right and told here to send a copy of her drivers license or ID. It never arrived and neither did she. Just a scammer. He said he booked a refundable or transferable ticket so he wasnt out. At least thats what he claimed.
I see why guys fall for this. I mean there's no other way to see pictures of naked women anywhere on the internet, right?
There's nekkid wimmin pics on the innanet??????

Does Al Gore know?
It's more fun when you can get your real FB friends to send naughty pics.
First night after bars open in Texas.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]sawmill bbq menu
Back in the mid to late 90s, mIRC was the internet place to meet women. It had a vast number of channels full of people. Eventually some of the people would get acquainted enough to start calling on the phone, then flying off to meet each other.

I was between wives when it was in its heyday. I got to meet a few women.

That's what happens when you hack accounrs, girl wants to sext, sure buddy
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Just be careful how you send your own out...... shocked I’ve got my mom, my family, my friends, former students, my son, my nephews, my nieces, my Ex in laws all on my “friends” list.

One slip could be life-changing.
How did Hanco get a picture of my ex wife and her new boyfriend?
Originally Posted by superlight17b
How did Hanco get a picture of my ex wife and her new boyfriend?

Facebook

This was good for a laugh....

I actually know a woman named Sharon Peters, her husband is Richard Peters. Old school German Baptists to boot

Just be careful how you send your own out...... shocked I’ve got my mom, my family, my friends, former students, my son, my nephews, my nieces, my Ex in laws all on my “friends” list.

I work with a guy, 60+years old.
He tried to send his wife a dickpic.
Sent it to...his Mom!

Yeah, it's a bit embarrassing sending mom a pic of a throbber.

Yeah, it's a bit embarrassing sending mom a pic of a throbber.

Yes it would
Originally Posted by benchman
Originally Posted by gunzo

Haha! Did a gig with her. Very nice lady. Very talented, as well. Studied guitar with Segovia.

She can sure play a Spanish guitar!
I like reposting the friend request, and bragging to my friends that I’ve still got it!!
© 24hourcampfire