Home
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...gan-boaters-banned-motor-boats-2-months/

TFF,

GWB
Poetic Justice............ grin grin
What a burn.
Go ahead and put the boat in the water- - - - -just "forget" to install the drain plug!
Jerry
Laffin' here. Thanks for the chuckles Madam Gobernator and Mr. Madam.
LMAO!!
Rules don’t apply to the elite. At least that’s what they think.
Originally Posted by Mike_S
Rules don’t apply to the elite. At least that’s what they think.

"Justice for all... And Justice for Just Us..." It never changes with these folks. They truly believe that they are special and should receive special treatment, like royalty. They fail to learn from history that we got rid of the "royalty" about 246 years ago...
[Linked Image from ]
Originally Posted by FatCity67
[Linked Image from ]

laffin’
That was my first thought!
Originally Posted by PaleRider

+1. I thought she was a bull dyke.
Should have said "Yessir. Right away, Sir".. and pulled the plug and dropped it in the water.

Sunk at the dock. Would have been a beautiful thing. smile

OR

Dropped it in the water. Threw the rope off. Let MI boaters do some marine salvage. smile
What a jackass
Originally Posted by thumbcocker
Originally Posted by PaleRider

+1. I thought she was a bull dyke.

Understandable. Her AG is most definitely a sjw dyke
The “do you know who I am” crap should be grounds for charges for influence peddling.

They are servants, not gods.
Any follow up news, is his boat in the water.

I got $10 that says it is.
Oh, and that our hero, has been severely disciplined, or fired, if he was the owner he will be loosing whatever licenses he needs to opertate.
"Well sir, we'll send someone out to pick up your craft and get it in the water as soon as we're able."

Bury the summbitch on all sides with as many boats they store that haven't moved in decades and/or are in probate, or who's owners have died.

"Sorry, we'll have to wait until probate/families sort all these issues out, we're not allowed to touch those boats until that's complete."
Heartwarming story
Let me guess, a sail boat, not powered?
And she'll get re-elected in a landslide.
He should have been informed that "back of the line" means Labor Day, Maybe 4th of July if the rush slacks off....
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
And she'll get re-elected in a landslide.

I’d be pretty surprised if that happens. She had the way paved to election with a weed legalization bill on the ballot. Many who normally don’t vote at all turned out for that.

Won’t happen again.
Funny.
© 24hourcampfire