Home
Posted By: watch4bear Bad to the bone - 05/24/20

According to the FBI, "the incredible acts of heroism by the NASCC Military Policewoman guarding the entrance to the base, saved many lives yesterday".

The active duty U.S. Navy military police officer stationed at the Ocean Drive gate has probably checked thousands of IDs and allowed access to thousands of authorized people at NAS Corpus Christi.

On the morning of May 21, 2020 a terrorist tried to get past her. That terrorist, Adam Salem Alsahli picked the wrong gate guard to try to get past. He shot her point blank in the chest and then attempted to drive onto the base.

He didn't get far.

She took the bullet dead center in her chest, but was saved by her Kevlar vest, which had a steel, ceramic-coated plate over her sternum designed to protect the heart and vital organs.

The impact knocked her off of her feet however despite her obvious pain she quickly got right back up and hit the emergency button that activated a very strong pop up barricade, which stopped and disabled the terrorist’s vehicle.

Then, as he was going for a rifle he brought with him, she shot him back.

He never made it past the gate as her shots killed him.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: funshooter Re: Bad to the bone - 05/24/20
Good job
He can not sue her now as well.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Bad to the bone - 05/24/20
At least the top brass allows guards to carry loaded weapons. I remember standing guard with nightsticks or, at best, an unloaded rifle.
Posted By: fuzzytail Re: Bad to the bone - 05/24/20
GO GIRL! Wish there was more like her.....
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Bad to the bone - 05/24/20
Good for her. A badass female warrior. It is one in a thousand but she deserves a lot of credit.
Posted By: Dryfly24 Re: Bad to the bone - 05/24/20
Good warrior stock right there!
Posted By: joken2 Re: Bad to the bone - 05/24/20

Job well done by the heroic young lady in recovering and raising the barricade stopping the terrorist from entering but according to other news reports the terrorist was killed by other security personnel, not her.
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Bad to the bone - 05/24/20
Salute.

I think that gate has a manned pass & id center next to it so there shoulda been other offices around.
Good job by whoever
Posted By: 673 Re: Bad to the bone - 05/24/20
One heck of a Soldier, Salute.
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: Bad to the bone - 05/24/20
A job well done.

Thank You!
Posted By: Pharmseller Re: Bad to the bone - 05/24/20
I’m in love
Posted By: las Re: Bad to the bone - 05/24/20
yeah, and the gal is right nice too. smile

If he is worth shooting, he's worth shooting multiple times.
Posted By: Orion2000 Re: Bad to the bone - 05/24/20
Well done...
Posted By: RNF Re: Bad to the bone - 05/24/20
Good job Soldier, job well done.
Posted By: Violator22 Re: Bad to the bone - 05/24/20
Great Job Sailor!
Posted By: BufordBoone Re: Bad to the bone - 05/24/20
Outstanding. What a warrior! A good story at a time when our country needs more good stories.
Posted By: Gun_Geezer Re: Bad to the bone - 05/24/20
I love that dog, too.
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: Bad to the bone - 05/24/20
A good soldier doing what soldiers are trained to do. Our world is just a little safer now. Thank you ma’am.
no mention of her name, for her own protection maybe? We’ll see if chuck or Nancy can’t take care of that! /s
Posted By: BlueDuck Re: Bad to the bone - 05/24/20
Some good news for a change. Well done.
Posted By: Jim_Knight Re: Bad to the bone - 05/24/20
Love it! Strong Women Rule! smile
Posted By: Mac84 Re: Bad to the bone - 05/24/20
Badass.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Bad to the bone - 05/24/20

Good Job whacking that mutha fugga!!!!
Doing what she was trained instinctively to do!!!
No fugging hesitation!!!

Love her dogs muzzle!!!
LOL!!!
Posted By: erikj Re: Bad to the bone - 05/24/20
Where was the Intel community?
Syrian jihadist spouting off on Twitter didn't raise any concerns?
Posted By: DMc Re: Bad to the bone - 05/24/20
A Medal and a Promotion!
Posted By: Jim_Knight Re: Bad to the bone - 05/25/20
would have been great if she walked over to him, while reloading a second magazine, leaned over and said to the body "God Blessed Texas"! ha she is an Angel indeed!
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Bad to the bone - 05/25/20
She apparently didn't kill him. I don't know if she got off any shots or not. She did get back on her feet in time to raise the barricade and stop him, though. Other guards potted him when he got out of the car with a rifle. Getting back up after a direct hit to the chest took some doing. People can't appreciated how hard a bullet hits, vest or not.
Posted By: cisco1 Re: Bad to the bone - 05/25/20

Did hear much in the MSM about this.
Posted By: mark shubert Re: Bad to the bone - 05/26/20
That dog reminds me of Gracie - crossfireoops dog.
What a grin !
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Bad to the bone - 05/26/20
Originally Posted by cisco1

Did hear much in the MSM about this.

fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Bad to the bone - 05/26/20
I have read five news stories on this. Evidently she didn't shoot him. But she did have the presence of mind to push the button to shut the gate so he couldn't get in.
Very good work.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Bad to the bone - 05/26/20
I hope all parties were ok with her last name being displayed in that pic. She deserves tons of praise, but I would think it very early to draw attention in case of reprisals by fringe radicals or additional sleepers.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Bad to the bone - 05/26/20
Originally Posted by slumlord
I hope all parties were ok with her last name being displayed in that pic. She deserves tons of praise, but I would think it very early to draw attention in case of reprisals by fringe radicals or additional sleepers.

Naw; with covid coming to an end, their muzzy terror attack thwarted; the democrats will probably pull off a mass shooting at an orphanage.
© 24hourcampfire