Home
[Linked Image from dk0m4uluzqg7a.cloudfront.net]
Shapley women aside, yes more than ready. A Cardinals fan from way back.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from dk0m4uluzqg7a.cloudfront.net]
Good lord!
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Shapley women aside, yes more than ready. A Cardinals fan from way back.

Oakland A’s fan here.....
A hard drive to deep left field well fielded on a hop, a great throw home, close at the plate.
Beautiful young women!
Originally Posted by wabigoon
A hard drive to deep left field well fielded on a hop, a great throw home, close at the plate.

I'm missing the Braves games in a big way.

RS
Originally Posted by RipSnort
I'm missing the Braves games in a big way.

RS

Same here. My oldest is 8 and was just getting hooked on baseball. I wanted to take him and his brother who is 5 to see a game in Atlanta. We threw some ball in the yard this evening....we should be playing ball now but it's looking like we will be lucky to even play this fall since our league uses the school facilites for games and practices. I'm on the local Babe Ruth league board and we are just in a holding pattern with no idea what our season will be. It sucks.

The throw. Bo was my idol growing up. My son has a framed poster of him, The Ballplayer, with him holding his bat over his shoulders wearing pads. If only he hadn't gotten injured, his potential was off the charts especially as a RB.
I'm missing it.
Everyone?
Nope. Not everyone.
Me.

Whether or not I'm interested in the game, if the volume it turned low on the TV, baseball is one of the greatest TV shows to nap to on the couch on weekend afternoons. Can wake up and, pretty soon, can figure out what went on while I slept....
Missing watching my Royals.
© 24hourcampfire