Home
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Relaxed Grooming Standards - 05/25/20
Well, standards have fallen a bit under the "new normal".

Been running an experiment.

10 days is juuuuuust a little too long with out a shower during peace time. Felt sorry for the shower.

7 is fine. 10 is too much. Will see how 9 goes this week and into the next.

Nice thing about it........the ticks and mosquitoes seem to be uninterested. Social distancing is easy when you smell bad.

No one wants a hug.

Its quite nice.

Anyone else modify their strict grooming regimen?

Not really. Two days without a shower is too much for me.
I thought this thread was going to be about haircuts since the barber shops are closed.
Posted By: blanket Re: Relaxed Grooming Standards - 05/25/20
you developing a new recipe for fumunda cheese
Posted By: deflave Re: Relaxed Grooming Standards - 05/25/20
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
lol
Just curious, do you think the military shut down their barber shops?
Posted By: AB2506 Re: Relaxed Grooming Standards - 05/25/20
You're still married and sleep in the same bed as your wife?
Originally Posted by Happy_Prospector

From what I know the DoD is just as stupid regarding The Corona as the rest of the country.

In Italy, Yes...
Originally Posted by AB2506
You're still married and sleep in the same bed as your wife?

Which spouse found it necessary to move out first? Do the sheets crinkle when you roll over? Is the pillow case stiff and scratchy? Does the dog refuse to sleep on the bed?
I take at least two showers a day.

-Jake
Posted By: Scotty Re: Relaxed Grooming Standards - 05/25/20
First, I could not go that long. Second my wife would have a problem with me going that long.
Originally Posted by silver78
I thought this thread was going to be about haircuts since the barber shops are closed.

I grew a really crappy beard.
Posted By: hanco Re: Relaxed Grooming Standards - 05/25/20
I have to shower twice every day.
Originally Posted by hanco
I have to shower twice every day.

Even if you are not covered in schit?
Posted By: Fugawe Re: Relaxed Grooming Standards - 05/25/20
If I went more than two days without bathing you could throw me against a wall and I'd stick.
Silly people.

What are ya gonna do when the Covid gets the water plant operators?

Or, when the Covid becomes water borne?
Posted By: Cheesy Re: Relaxed Grooming Standards - 05/25/20
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Silly people.

I’m on a well. So if there is power I’m good. Then, if there is gas I’m good. Then, I’ll go down to the creek.

If it’s water borne, well, if it’s my time to go, it’s my time to go.
Posted By: cowdoc Re: Relaxed Grooming Standards - 05/25/20
I was needing a haircut before the lockdown-add another 6 weeks to that and I started to wonder if I could make a ponytail.

I usually give Brenda a nice tip around Christmas, but she got it early last week when she sheared me..

She said she's booked solid for 3 weeks, drove by her shop this am, she's working on Memorial Day Monday.
If we had a contest to outGus, Gus, I think Big Jim won it. laugh
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

This!! ^ BIG TIME!

I can see if you’re camping or some emergency or circumstance prevents you from it for some reason, but why in the phugg would someone not take a shower for no good reason? It’s one of the most relaxingly pleasant parts of my day.
[Linked Image]

Moonbeam Mcswine
Originally Posted by wabigoon
If we had a contest to outGus, Gus, I think Big Jim won it. laugh

I'd not compare the two.

At all.
Montana has grooming standards??
Posted By: EdM Re: Relaxed Grooming Standards - 05/25/20
I can go two days at most as my head greases up. A quick hair wash of some sort and I am good to go.

The one on base here is closed along with some other things.
Damn.

If we were to lose water for some reason, that's one thing. But if water remains safe and usable........??

And I can't imagine the Covid causing a lack of water.
I cut my own hair and keep it short.

Growing up under my Dad, shaving daily was not a decision. smile

Facial hair lately, however, hasn't seemed so important.

I can feel the oil building up on my skin if I don't shower at least once a day.
I stopped manscaping in March.
I made it six days without a shower hiking on a little section of the Appalachian Trail.

Broke down, took out my sliver of motel soap and bathed at a swimming hole/picnic area.

Lol it was like some Johnny Knoxville type chit, all my filthy suds drifted down and surrounded these 3 chicks who had lawn chairs sitting in knee-deep creek water. A little kid was swimming around with a snorkel, came up out the water with suds in his hair. lol
If there's water, I'm bathing.
Originally Posted by kingston
I stopped manscaping in March.

Originally Posted by slumlord
I made it six days without a shower hiking on a little section of the Appalachian Trail.

Broke down, took out my sliver of motel soap and bathed at a swimming hole/picnic area.

Lol it was like some Johnny Knoxville type chit, all my filthy suds drifted down and surrounded these 3 chicks who had lawn chairs sitting in knee-deep creek water. A little kid was swimming around with a snorkel, came up out the water with suds in his hair. lol

LOL
Originally Posted by EdM
I can go two days at most as my head greases up. A quick hair wash of some sort and I am good to go.

Anything past that, prosciutto and meatball start falling outta your head.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Relaxed Grooming Standards - 05/25/20
Silly people.

That's easy - buy all the .22lr you can find.
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

I can feel the oil building up on my skin if I don't shower at least once a day.

lol

By Day-2 my hair looks like Soda Pop Curtis.
Posted By: las Re: Relaxed Grooming Standards - 05/25/20
That ain't "relaxed", Jim.....

Yeah - I got stuff under cultivation on my face what grows wild on my ass, now.... holds more bug dope than bare skin, too.
Three to 4 days is pretty standard for me, so this practice is the same as you twice a day guys only showering once. The horror!

They said the EMP is a real threat.

No better time to practice than right now during the lockdown.
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Relaxed Grooming Standards - 05/25/20
During hunting I will go a few days, then have a whore bath! Dont need the cheeks sticking together while hiking and climbing! The frumunda needs cleaned also!
Three to 4 days is pretty standard for me, so this practice is the same as you twice a day guys only showering once. The horror!

There’s beneficial ‘flora’

And there’s STANK

And God forbid, fomunda cheese
Posted By: kennyd Re: Relaxed Grooming Standards - 05/25/20
https://youtu.be/tBWaNH4jiwY
During our cool weather I don't shower everyday unless I break a sweat. With out weather lately it's a daily shower and a dunk in the pool.
Posted By: Fugawe Re: Relaxed Grooming Standards - 05/25/20
Silly people.

As long as I have power to run the well, I'm good.
If not, I live by a river. Bathing could get a little intense in the winter, though.
I gotta do something when the balls start sticking to the thigh. That can be 20 hours to 48, depending on weather. My hair starts looking pretty greasy after 24 hours.
Posted By: 284LUVR Re: Relaxed Grooming Standards - 05/25/20
My balls need to be scratched
My wife wouldn't let me in the bed if I didn't shower and I love the feel and smell to much not to shower.
Posted By: JeffyD Re: Relaxed Grooming Standards - 05/25/20
I'll bet ya' William Lee Golden of the Oak Ridge Boys is in his glory. You're all gonna look like him soon.
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Relaxed Grooming Standards - 05/25/20

Is it safe to assume you are not troubled by the dreaded " Baboon Azz" ?
There are few things as soothing as a bubble bath, even better w/ some scented candles. I think you would find it therapeutic.

mike r
3 days tops for me. For extended camp trips can do without a bath but gotta wash the hair. Dandruff sucks.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Relaxed Grooming Standards - 05/25/20
Grog say bath once a year plenty good. Especially if fall to bottom of buffalo jump while getting meat out.

Jump in lake with bearskin robe on. Wash clothes same time as bath.

Everything good until next summer now.
As mentioned, a "Whore's" bath, washing the hairy parts of the body is a lot better than nothing.

In the army we had to shave every day, with a blade in even!
Check this looker out Jim, all the way from Dogpatch USA. laugh

[Linked Image]
Twice while elk hunting we went 10 days without a shower.

We did do the tub wash around the campfire thing.

When we got into town we stopped at a pizza hut for something to eat and had the fastest service i have ever seen.

I took a bath and had to unplug the drain 2 times and had to it once while taking a shower.

I sure felt smaller after that.

When out hunting i can go for days but after 3 or so i need to hit the head with some water.
I shower every morning and I shower every evening after work. The longest I’ve gone without a shower in the past dozen or more years is 1 day and that was after recovering from surgery. Even when I do a fly in-drop off hunt I have to bathe every day or every other day at the least.

I like being clean and I sleep better when I go to bed clean. When we do fly in drop off hunts I’ll uheat water so that I can bathe and wash up, especially when I’m up in Alaska. Being smothered in 100% Deet, covered in dead mosquitoes makes a bath one of life’s simple pleasures and a definite mood changer....for the better. 😁

Luckily my hunting partners are also into their personal hygiene which makes sharing a tent with them much easier. I couldn’t share a tent with a guy that hasn’t showered or bathed in a week. It’s easy enough to stay clean, even in the wilderness. If my partner doesn’t want to bathe during our week or two of hunting then he will be bringing and sleeping in his own tent. Either way is fine with me.

A quick story.....
My buddy and I did a fly out black bear hunt in Alaska. After our second day in camp I decided that an evening bath by the lakeside would be necessary. I heated the water, stacked my clothes and towel neatly and in the order in which I would use it. Towel on top, boxers next, tee shirt, pants, etc. I stripped naked and proceeded to take a much needed, glorious warm “bath” by the edge of the lake. I shampooed, soaped up, rinsed off and put on clean clothes....it was a wonderful feeling being clean and Deet and sweat free. My buddy saw how easy it was and how it improved my overall attitude and outlook so he decided to do the same thing. I explained my system to him and he tried to do the same thing, the same way I did it. Problem was that he didn’t really listen to me nor did he think it necessary to organize his clothes like I did. My buddy is 6’7” and not as self-assured as I am so he wasn’t “comfortable” being buck naked in the wide open but empty wilderness....still he decided to proceed. He stripped naked and in his rush to get done as fast as possible he mistook his fancy Shamwow towel for a washcloth and immediately dunked his towel into the bucket of warm water leaving him with nothing to dry off with. By now he was soaped up when suddenly and out of nowhere a Cessna on floats flies right over him maybe a hundred feet AGL. He was frantically trying to get the soap out of his eyes so he could hastily throw some clothes on. In his rush he dropped his shirt in the lake and dropped his clean pants in the mud. I was laughing so hard I was crying. Here we are in the middle of nowhere, he’s buck naked and we’re being buzzed by a Cessna. He was so flustered by our unexpected guests that his lack of preparations really bit him in the ass. His clean clothes were soaked and muddy and his once dry towel was now soaked. He had not followed my process because he always had a better way of doing things but that day, actually the entire trip, seemed to change the dynamics of our relationship and from then on he’d listen to me and do things the way I did them, at least as it pertained to fishing and hunting. 😁
Posted By: rost495 Re: Relaxed Grooming Standards - 05/25/20

No hunting for you then.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I shower every morning and I shower every evening after work. The longest I’ve gone without a shower in the past dozen or more years is 1 day and that was after recovering from surgery. Even when I do a fly in-drop off hunt I have to bathe every day or every other day at the least.

I like being clean and I sleep better when I go to bed clean. When we do fly in drop off hunts I’ll uheat water so that I can bathe and wash up, especially when I’m up in Alaska. Being smothered in 100% Deet, covered in dead mosquitoes makes a bath one of life’s simple pleasures and a definite mood changer....for the better. 😁

Luckily my hunting partners are also into their personal hygiene which makes sharing a tent with them much easier. I couldn’t share a tent with a guy that hasn’t showered or bathed in a week. It’s easy enough to stay clean, even in the wilderness. If my partner doesn’t want to bathe during our week or two of hunting then he will be bringing and sleeping in his own tent. Either way is fine with me.

A quick story.....
My buddy and I did a fly out black bear hunt in Alaska. After our second day in camp I decided that an evening bath by the lakeside would be necessary. I heated the water, stacked my clothes and towel neatly and in the order in which I would use it. Towel on top, boxers next, tee shirt, pants, etc. I stripped naked and proceeded to take a much needed, glorious warm “bath” by the edge of the lake. I shampooed, soaped up, rinsed off and put on clean clothes....it was a wonderful feeling being clean and Deet and sweat free. My buddy saw how easy it was and how it improved my overall attitude and outlook so he decided to do the same thing. I explained my system to him and he tried to do the same thing, the same way I did it. Problem was that he didn’t really listen to me nor did he think it necessary to organize his clothes like I did. My buddy is 6’7” and not as self-assured as I am so he wasn’t “comfortable” being buck naked in the wide open but empty wilderness....still he decided to proceed. He stripped naked and in his rush to get done as fast as possible he mistook his fancy Shamwow towel for a washcloth and immediately dunked his towel into the bucket of warm water leaving him with nothing to dry off with. By now he was soaped up when suddenly and out of nowhere a Cessna on floats flies right over him maybe a hundred feet AGL. He was frantically trying to get the soap out of his eyes so he could hastily throw some clothes on. In his rush he dropped his shirt in the lake and dropped his clean pants in the mud. I was laughing so hard I was crying. Here we are in the middle of nowhere, he’s buck naked and we’re being buzzed by a Cessna. He was so flustered by our unexpected guests that his lack of preparations really bit him in the ass. His clean clothes were soaked and muddy and his once dry towel was now soaked. He had not followed my process because he always had a better way of doing things but that day, actually the entire trip, seemed to change the dynamics of our relationship and from then on he’d listen to me and do things the way I did them, at least as it pertained to fishing and hunting. 😁
. my buddy walked into the lake last September. He had been in the bush 1.5 months IIRC. I don't blame him but I'd have never found my nuts back. I can handle a few days and then some, especially with a few nice big wet ones. I'd feel better with a shower or bath, but I've done it when its sub zero with heated water and I only 'needed" it once during a week long spell...
Oh yeah, the Cessna, WTH, I KNOW they couldn't see a damn thing at 100 feet.. could care less. LMAO
Posted By: DHN Re: Relaxed Grooming Standards - 05/25/20
I went 10 days [/i]once[i], on a two-week camping/fishing trip with my uncle just after ice-out. Balls got sticky on day three, but by day seven the body oil mixed in with the sweat started making 'em slippery again, might have been enough natural lube there for even a dry old hole. stench got so bad the flies would gag when I dropped my pants for a schitt. Finally broke down and took a bath in the icy cold lake on day 10; dreadlocks on the nethers was just too much.
Originally Posted by rost495
Oh yeah, the Cessna, WTH, I KNOW they couldn't see a damn thing at 100 feet.. could care less. LMAO

If the water was cold there wouldn’t have been much to see😳
I went on 4 day hunting trip to St.Vincent island last January. No water except to go in the ocean and bathe. That’s what we did. Then after we would wipe down with fresh water. The shower at the boat ramp on day five was freezing and glorious all in one. I never thought Florida hunting would be so much fun.
Posted By: Steve Re: Relaxed Grooming Standards - 05/26/20
Last year was on the Middle Fork of the Salmon at Trail camp. We put up a shower as it was layover day. I looked up river before I started to try and spare any people floating by. Started in. About 5 minutes in had to pick up something off the ground in the middle of it all (shampoo maybe). As I'm picking it up I look in between my legs to see a commercial group floating by. I must have looked like an albino sheep from the back side. Stood up and waved.

No time for modesty on the river.

OMG. That's just plain funny.
Originally Posted by gritsnfishin1
I went on 4 day hunting trip to St.Vincent island last January. No water except to go in the ocean and bathe. That’s what we did. Then after we would wipe down with fresh water. The shower at the boat ramp on day five was freezing and glorious all in one. I never thought Florida hunting would be so much fun.

Grits, What were you hunting on St. Vincent?
Posted By: JeffyD Re: Relaxed Grooming Standards - 05/26/20
Try taking a week-long backpacking trip in the mountains in the summer w/o an opportunity to shower. Clothes were turned white from the salt in my sweat and had to be thrown away, but boy, that shower at the youth hostel after the trip was Heaven on Earth.
Posted By: TCK Re: Relaxed Grooming Standards - 05/26/20
Got to shower every day if on the coast.
Can go much longer when in the mountains.
Doesn't mean you might not develop an aroma though.
Stopped at a KFC in Gunnison in the 80's after 7 or 8 day elk hunt.
No drive thru, so had to go inside to order and they asked what vehicle we were in and politely told us they would bring the order outside.
I go three and four days between showers on a bike trip, not by preference just lack of opportunity, but sweating profusely all day do like you do you don't seem to accumulate slime or odor to the degree you might think.

Here in the house at least once a day, often twice, now the heat is arriving a "cold" shower in 78 degree water is a relief in a 90 degree house.
Posted By: Kenneth Re: Relaxed Grooming Standards - 05/26/20
Jim, You must be joking....

WTF?
Our water heater schit the bed last month.
I took a shower every morning for three days with cold well water.
5 minutes of cold beats baboon ass and frumunda

The worst is the shampoo.
Cold water doesn't rinse that stuff out very good.
Plus, I had hair down to the tip of my nose,
needed a cut pretty bad.

All's well now, hot water and Mama trimmed my locks.
You men disappoint me.
Posted By: okie Re: Relaxed Grooming Standards - 05/26/20

10 days is juuuuuust a little too long with out a shower during peace time. Felt sorry for the shower.

Nice thing about it........the ticks and mosquitoes seem to be uninterested. Social distancing is easy when you smell bad.

No one wants a hug.

Its quite nice.

It takes a long while to build up a proper protective layer. I can't make it that long. I do have a beard though and that's rare for me. Gotta keep my neck clean though or it drives me crazy...
Never go FULL AMOO HADJI

For camping and hunting, these things actually work pretty well. 2 of them can get you somewhat presentable. If you keep them in a ziplock bag, they'll keep a long time.

[Linked Image from images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com]
At our place in Wabigoon, in winter, we heat water on the stove, blend with cold to 100F, or when it feels good. Strip down, wet down, soap up, rinse of, dry off. Bob's your uncle.
Posted By: Scotty Re: Relaxed Grooming Standards - 05/26/20
I have learned to take cold showers when necessary. I do remember I had taken a trip to Kiev, Ukraine. The place I was staying at had hot and cold water piped in. There was a problem with the cold water, so all I had was hot water. I decided to run some bath water. I let it set in the tub for awhile and then after it cooled down a bit I took a bath.
After 8-10 days, you don’t really stink any more and your hair adjusts and actually becomes less oily.

A pack of wet wipes or a Mexican bird bath and I can go weeks.
Ya!
Originally Posted by MadMooner
After 8-10 days, you don’t really stink any more and your hair adjusts and actually becomes less oily.

A pack of wet wipes or a Mexican bird bath and I can go weeks.
You don't stink because your nose goes numb. Other people in the area don't have that problem and prefer to stay upwind.
Played the game unwillingly when I drove long haul.
There were times a shower didn't fit in with driving and sleeping.
If it's 3 hours, I'm not spending a chunk of it on a shower.
Sleep keeps me alive.

Anyway, sitting against the wall in a truck stop booth, hoping the
waitress can't smell you, sucks!
I ain't afraid of a hygiene holiday but 7 days is stretching it.

Since my bride moved me to warmer climates, it's often a two-a-day routine.

I like my shower. At least once a day and usually twice. At deer camp I settle for just one a day.
Posted By: rem141r Re: Relaxed Grooming Standards - 05/27/20
i generally shower when corn kernels start germinating in my ass crack.
Originally Posted by rem141r
i generally shower when corn kernels start germinating in my ass crack.

Will corn kernels go down the drain?😀
People worry about cleanliness too much a few days without a shower.. meh. But you're a real man if you go a week without changing underwear smile BTDT. I lived.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Relaxed Grooming Standards - 05/27/20

If you do not bath regularly here in Australia your life will take a turn for the worse as BO is not tolerated, to the point where I have seen grown men grabbed by the rest of the team and thrown in to the shower.
Posted By: Scotty Re: Relaxed Grooming Standards - 05/27/20
I had a guy explain to me one time that he does not sweat like other people. Therefore he does not need to shower as often as other people. He said his wife did not understand this I was thinking he wife has to smell him all the time.
I only go more than 2 days during hunting trips, and even then I take a whore's bath and also use a bunch of baby wipes. Certain areas get a rash if not attended.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

If you do not bath regularly here in Australia your life will take a turn for the worse as BO is not tolerated, to the point where I have seen grown men grabbed by the rest of the team and thrown in to the shower.

If you have to live with them, this is as it should be. I worked in a prison. There has been many disturbances caused when somebody needs personal hygiene. Nobody wants to smell another person's nasty every day, even hardcore convicts.
For anyone that knows, how many days before you start smelling like sour milk?

🤮🤮
Sweat and ass seems to linger in the lower regions on day 2...By day 5 it’s acting like freshly applied cologne that says “I’am man.”

😬😎

WORLDSTAR LOL
For anyone that knows, how many days before you start smelling like sour milk?

🤮🤮

Had a dude on our highschool football team like that. Called him Buttermilk,

Ive gone a week while hunting but never got to that level of ripeness.
Big Jim,

This will having you smelling manly again.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Smells good first thing in the morning.
Posted By: JeffA Re: Relaxed Grooming Standards - 05/27/20
I can go a week before it starts feelin' like I am sitting on a peanut butter sandwich....
52 days prior to desert storm.
During the western shift on tapline road.
TAA Bastonge prior to D1
Bird baths couple canteens, small basin.
Wash your clothes, mostly socks and t shirts.
We had 2 uniforms each.
Wear 1 for 7 to 10 days.

Hauled us all to the rear in stages about 25 miles to a washington dc NG unit shower point .( super remf set up)
Dusty as hell ride.
Shower
Fresh uniform.
Then it dawned on us we had ta ride back thru that moon dust schit.
They could have just brougt out a 5k gallon water tanker or slung 500 g water blivets to us and we woulda be cleaner....
We was using water buffalo,s to begin with anyways for potable drinking water that bde was topping off every 3 or 4 days from 5k tankers from the rear...
Made no sense........
Other than some good idea fairy thought it up and no one below said good idea fairy dared to apply common sense to it.

Then catching body lice from handling POW,s and wounded ragheads on hill 244 at the seizure of FOB cobra on D1.
And having a whole company going thru the itchy and scratchy show 6 or 7 days later was a special event.
Sent to the rear for a day
122 swinging richard and scratching muldoons
Being deloused with lindaine powder and kwell shampoo is a special thing...
At least we got new uniforms,socks, tshirts , underware ( for those that wore em) outta the deal...

LOL!!!
Run 1 time behind a KATUSA during PT.
After a weekend of one of them drinking Soju, eating kimchi and 20,000 leagues under the sea things.

Holy fugg......
Lesson learned.....
Sweating Katusa and that smell .....
sick crazy laugh

After calisthenics.
Assemble to the right... march!
Katusa,s to the rear.
Right face!
Forward......march!
Double time.... march!

LOL!!!
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Sweat and ass seems to linger in the lower regions on day 2...By day 5 it’s acting like freshly applied cologne that says “I’am man.”

😬😎

You Grannies never heard of pheromones?

What do you think I grow this billy goat beard for.........
Originally Posted by Beaver10

😬😎

You Grannies never heard of pheromones?

What do you think I grow this billy goat beard for.........

Museum of past Brunch menus?

🤪😎
Took a drive out to the beach the other day.
Things are getting rough out here in Cali...🤣

Posted By: 284LUVR Re: Relaxed Grooming Standards - 05/27/20
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Took a drive out to the beach the other day.
Things are getting rough out here in Cali...🤣

Put around 50 prison tats on that skank and you have the barmaids twin up on the mountain.

She's an 8.5 here.

Score !!!!
Okay,

Shower went fine.

Not sure how many days that was. Probably a couple too many.

Am currently too clean to get into bed. Oh well.

Was gonna take a shower earlier today but the sewer failed and backed up into the house.

Working fine now......after the Vac truck came out and I dug up the end of drain with a backhoe.

I dont think I would appreciate a shower near as much if I took one ever day.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Relaxed Grooming Standards - 05/31/20
It rained some today and I was lazy too. Not too much accomplished. Likely no shower as it's only been 24 hrs anyway.

We'll see in the morning.

Saving water in the aquifer as it's been a bit of a dry water year so far.
Posted By: 284LUVR Re: Relaxed Grooming Standards - 05/31/20
Still need to scratch the nutz every few minutes. Maybe this week. Doc appt, grin
Posted By: JeffA Re: Relaxed Grooming Standards - 05/31/20
Okay,

Shower went fine.

Not sure how many days that was. Probably a couple too many.

Am currently too clean to get into bed. Oh well.

Was gonna take a shower earlier today but the sewer failed and backed up into the house.

Working fine now......after the Vac truck came out and I dug up the end of drain with a backhoe.

I dont think I would appreciate a shower near as much if I took one ever day.

I always have a outside shower set-up in case of septic events or whatever.
I end up using it more than the shower in the house.
I think getting nakid in the yard lands me somewhere between a feeling of liberated freedom and satisfaction of some sorta twisted kink I have.

Only neighbor that could even possibly see me had me install a outside shower for them too a couple years ago.

With the recent rise in temperatures here in Florida the fleas have really gotten bad.
The new Boarder Collie and I have been taking flea baths about twice a week.

I use a indoor custom handicap shower I have for those events, it's got a big bench seat in it and it's just easier if we both get nakid and shower at the same time for that. I kinda figure since we both sleep in the same bed together we might as well flea bath together.

No one wants a hug.

Its quite nice.

How about the horse, cow and circle flies?
© 24hourcampfire