Home
Liberal hack at Daily Kos says White House Press Secretary Kaighley McEnany "attacks journailst and gets smashed".

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...tary-attacks-journalist-and-gets-smashed

The comments below the article define liberal snowflake stupidity.

LD, they must be a spinoff of the DU. Gotta be.

That’s what we’re up against.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
LD, they must be a spinoff of the DU. Gotta be.

That’s what we’re up against.

It does have that smell, doesn't it!
https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ayleigh-mcenany-goldberg-shes-grotesque/

What a corksucker.

That Donna Brazille is a beauty, ain’t she ?
Perfect example of the commies running on Faux now, as well as behind the scenes.

To a Conservative, Faux News on Sundays might as well be CNN.
Far more interesting than whatever any of those boobs think, is what two self described liberals think of the way she's been manhandling the White House Press Corps.

They can’t stand President Trump’s new press Secretary because she has got their number and they can’t stand that President Trump bypasses their information control by tweeting.

They are lost, frustrated and whining.

I love it.
The press is just getting what they asked for. CW is a full of himself a-hole.
Originally Posted by steve4102
They can’t stand President Trump’s new press Secretary because she has got their number and they can’t stand that President Trump bypasses their information control by tweeting.

They are lost, frustrated and whining.

I love it.

They are also committed and dedicated to their cause.
Journalists need to learn that they're not policy-makers. Most of them a slow-learners, thus their position in journalism to begin with.
They think 'gotcha' questions and statements are only supposed to go one way............
They think 'gotcha' questions and statements are only supposed to go one way............
This is the founder of The Daily Kos. He loves to tout his military service but make no mistake he was fully inculcated into Demonrat/Commie ideology in a schools in Illinois.He lives in the black heart of modern day liberalism Berkley,California

[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]
Originally Posted by rte
This is the founder of The Daily Kos. He loves to tout his military service but make no mistake he was fully inculcated into Demonrat/Commie ideology in a schools in Illinois.He lives in the black heart of modern day liberalism Berkley,California

That’s a “he” ?

ETA:

A sheep in wolf clothing.
Originally Posted by rte

That’s a “he” ?

She-it
Originally Posted by rte

Is that Private Inspector?
There’s high school kids in rotc with more military service than I see in that pic.

She is a beauty for sure.
He likely a political position awaiting .
I was positive you had a picture of Upchuck............
I can’t understand how anyone in uniform can support that kind of ideology. Seems like there are a lot more of them today than when I was serving.

You mean the SilverBack? What the hell are Brazille, Goldberg, Williams and especially Wallace doing on Fox news?
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk

You mean the SilverBack? What the hell are Brazille, Goldberg, Williams and especially Wallace doing on Fox news?

Spreading propaganda, just like those on CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, WAPO, NYT, etc.

Why, did you think FOX was different?
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
CW is a full of himself a-hole.

He's a full blown lie-beral Demon, just like his daddy; I despise both of them & won't watch a minute of his show.......................ever.

He's never done a single thing to get any respect from anyone; I hope Kaleigh keep it up, I laugh every time she make s a fool of the reporters.

MM
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

He's a full blown lie-beral Demon, just like his daddy; I despise both of them & won't watch a minute of his show.......................ever.

He's never done a single thing to get any respect from anyone; I hope Kaleigh keep it up, I laugh every time she make s a fool of the reporters.

MM

Chris is apparently Fox News’ other side of fair and balanced. Heavy on the left type.
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
I can’t understand how anyone in uniform can support that kind of ideology. Seems like there are a lot more of them today than when I was serving.

A lot within the past several years.
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

A lot within the past several years.

I think the military changed significantly under the magic knee grow. Will take time to change it back.
cw is as bad as it gets!

MM

Chris is apparently Fox News’ other side of fair and balanced. Heavy on the left type.

Turn on Faux News Sunday, and it's that commie prick all day long.

Hope he schits and falls back in it one of these days.
Originally Posted by rte

Rock of the Marne.. Audie Murphy would roll over!
F u k t h e P r e s s.....

MM

Shep Smith lives in Wallace's basement.

And, here I thought you had a picture of “piddler”! memtb
© 24hourcampfire